Take a stand against Bonsai Cats

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hayden's minx
I have been informed that a site that was taken offline becasue of the content is now open again with protest. It needs 500 names of petition to close down - The site - www.bonsaikitten.com - be warned some of the content is pretty horrific. It involves Kittens being put into jars so the bones will grow into the mould of the jar - they cannot move and are fed by straw. Decent people who should not agree with this torture should put there names down - I hope Raz does not close the thread. When there are at least 500 names I will send an email to [email protected] who is running the protest.

There are currently 381 names on the petition but people are now being reluctant to put their name down. The more the better and if we don't get enough names then however many will still help.

Please put ur name down, I ain't no believer in the 'Lords' word but this is blatantly wrong. sad
Please only use this thread to put ur name down not go off on a rant why you don't care.

Kes
Man that site is awful!

hayden's minx
u gona put ur name down then?

Celsius
that is DISGUSTING!! the ppl that stuff those cats in the jars should be stuck in one as well. mad

Celsius
what the hell is the point of it anyway? GOD it makes me wanna puke.

Ps guys Ush might close this thread methinks, or not. who knows Ush? stick out tongue

kind of horrific.

Dexx
definitely put my name down...or do i have to do it myuself. That is one of the sickest animal abuse i have seen. the site closed down wouldn't be enough, though. They need to be fully closed dow. Bloody sick bastards.

Kes
I've recieved several emails about this.
I've signed thou I dont know if it was in for the old one or this new site mad
Who the hell wants that?!

Dexx
i've been reading the e-mails inthe guest book..i'm sending one as soon as i finish reading. Some sick f*cks there, oh yewah. All of the ones that are against their program, they call uneducated. My god...feel no pain they say. mad

Baylin
That was sick! Closest I've come to crying for a long time. There must be animal rights laws against this sort of thing. sad

I'm happy to put my name down!

Dexx
ooh...outrageous. I'm emailing my opinion now.

Dexx
since i doubt they'll show it there..this is what i wrote to them anyway.

Jesus christ, i was barely agreeing with the normal tree bonsais, but this....this is just sick.
I sit here and wonder how can we still have this sort of judgement in this "contemporan time".
This is comparable to the hard core animal tortures anywhere in the world. how can someone be so sick as to invent such a method. you speak (and abviously treat) of animals like a mere object.
The super glue idea shocked me the most. how can you think of such a PRIMITIVE behaviour?
"a natural rectal diverticulum will soon form around the tube" you say. Do you realise that that is FAR WORSE than ANY possible genetical tampering?
how can you say the procedure is painless? How would you like to be stuck in a big jar with super glue up your anus for a week or so?
you DON"T realise that no matter how much DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME signs you put, the little unlucky kids who stumble on this WASTE OF WEB SPACE will grab their kittens and stick them in some jar to see what happens. Even in your picture gallery. You can see the suffering on the kitten's faces This is too much. i don't care what you consider uneducated...here, you are playing with what you shouldn't. unfortunatley merely shutting this page down wouldn't be enough. Your whole operation should! and MAYBE..all the weak minds out there who are somehow fouled into liking and creating such monstreous anomalies will think twice. But it's a chance in a million, am i right?

P.S...hayden's [email protected] this adress doesn't exist

GABRIEL05
You've seen bonsai plants, and bonsai kitten, now see the new Bonsai @$$hole The ancient art of stuffing morons in jars and feeding them with straws.

I hope, and I pray that it wasn't a japanese person that started this.

diegocala
Sorry all but I think it's funny

happy kine
my server at work wouldn't let me into the site (violence) but i did want to see the site. is the site even real... is this something that someone is really doing or is this just to get a rise out of people... because if its just to get a rise... it worked. does this person try to sell the cats?

Dexx
yeah...it's like a market and everything. reading the emails there and seeing the photos..i'd say it's real. It's too horrid not to be real..bloody bastards

what?

Fitch
Put my name also !

diegocala
What makes you think it's real?

GABRIEL05
It's on the net. It's gotta be real wink Man it seems that I've been getting in trouble with the forum agents alot as of late.

hayden's minx
I have the real email now - I'll put ur names down on behalf with KMC forums as a locations.

diegocala
It's a hoax people...

Dexx
that's a bogus argument. it's just that i think it's real. A lot of things are on the net..it doens't mean i buy all of them

diegocala
You have been drawn in. big grin

GABRIEL05
BOGUS!!! BOGUS!!! YOU THINK I JEST! You dare question the credibility of the omnipotent internet!?! Aww...*sighs* now look what you've done. You've upset my little smilee guy! http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/weep.gif

shame shaaaaaame

Actually there is no way to know if its real or not. Either way putting kitties in jars is sick whether it's for a internet joke or bonsai art

diegocala
I think we should put that smilee guy in a jar for a couple of weeks

GABRIEL05
touche

hayden's minx
hmmm

diegocala
If I had one I would put it on the kitchen table on my Lazy Susan platter so I can spin it around and sing "kitty go roooound...kitty go rooound la la, see tha kitty go round"
Of course I would do this to a Led Zepplin album playing devil music when played backwards evil face

silver_tears
ur just evil evil facemad no animal deserves treatment like that miffed: maybe we should stuff you in a jar and do that to you stick out tongue

diegocala
Ha! Lighten up it was just a joke stick out tongue

silver_tears
well apparently not a very good one stick out tongue

diegocala
Yes, but I knew that going in big grin

Dexx
naeeh..it's not a hoax. What would be the point.

diegocala
This thread is the point. This is a web hoax that was created by bored MIT students in Boston. The whole point was to get noticed, ruffle feathers...and that they did!!
Do a web search on it...

Dexx
yeah..okay..whatever

happy kine
they don't call it the great misinformation super highway for nothing.

Dexx
but how can you set missinformation appart from the others

diegocala
Microsoft, Disney The GAP and Victoria's Secrets will send you $100 if you forward this email to 10 people

There is also a little boy in Dublin that has one last wish, for you to send this thread to as many people as you can, you will receive a wonderful gift in the mail after it has reached 200 people

They use that new fancy email tracker program. wink

diegocala
Research

Dexx
what?..what e-mail?

hayden's minx
Hey diogocala - don't joke about that stuff especially not about Led Zeppelin - cause spellin it wrong is sacreligious and ur just sick man they are classic.

diegocala
So you meant to tell me you have never spun a Led Zeppelin album backwards? Try it it will set you free smokin'

hayden's minx
thats not how they were ever supposed to be played - I take care of decent vinyl anyhoo.

diegocala
That is how the devil wants them to be played big grin
But he uses old beat up garage-sale vinyl

hayden's minx
yeah unfortunately i don't have any of that. so i don't plan to be doin that anytime soon.

Celsius
i'll see if i can find some. laughing out loud

Ushgarak
So, look, was this all a hoax then? This thread best closed if it is. It LOOKS like a hoax from the brief research I have done.

Kes
I sure hope it is!

Dexx
anyway..if it isn't a hoax put my name down..nothing to lose. if not..close it

julibug
it has to be a hoax. i saw that site 2 or 3 years ago. it's been around awhile, and nothings changed on it.

ObieTrice 26
its funny cuz its fake

julibug
i don't know. it kinda bothered me a little anyway. my husband would think it's hilarious! he hates cats anyway, but i wasn't too amused. i can see how some people would find it funny, though - at least once they know it's not real.

hayden's minx
I ain't too fond of cats and its not a hoax - i remember it being on the news a few years ago when it got closed down - if it is a hoax the pictures still shouldn't be up because it still is cruel.

diegocala
It is not real, it has been investagated but the ASPCA and the FBI and no charged were filed.
It is a question of the freedom of speech, they cannot shut this site down
They do not sell anything (even though it is suggusted) so therefore it is an informational site
Sorry folks...just don't look sad

hayden's minx
hmm it still sucks asss.

diegocala
I still think it is hilarious

hayden's minx
yes well there you go. erm hats ok. eeerrrmmm bye.

Ikobe
(MC Elite + Agent Iko + Resi 2 = save the children, hellbitch! *fills with firey lead buahaha*)

AI- Jesus Christ on a tap-dancing blue and pink spekcled pony who's singing All That Jazz using a pogo stick for a god-damn microphone, IT'S A ****IN' JOKE! A scam! It's not real!
MC- my that is one talented well balanced jesus i didnt even no you cud tap dance on a pogo stick.
AI - Well, s'true. Now, time ta go use the nice big rocket launcher. Boom!

~AI and MC.

Ikobe
PS. Hayden = You have teh Spikey-vampu an' teh Angel-vampu on yer sig? Kayute!

~AI+MC

Kes
Ikobe did you forget to take your medication again?!

Ushgarak
It IS just about possiuble to understand if you really concentrate...

Kes
Understand what? What she said?
Its not about not understanding, its about making sence and not coming on so strong about something that was actually on the news when the site was closed the 1st time.

Ushgarak
Ok, it makes sense if you look hard enough...

Ikobe
Medication? Uh... if G-Virus counts, then yeah... no, wait, that's not real, is it... ah, I just love it when I have so much caffeine the fine line between real life and video games becomes so blurred it barely exists... DEAR GOD! IT'S A RAPPY! DESTROY! DESTROY! TAKE THAT, RAGOL BIRD-*****! Little buggers, those overgrown chickens.

~AI

Ushgarak
Oh dear...

Celsius
hmmmmmmmm........Overgrown chickes??? Caffeene is a dangerous drug. stick out tongue

Kes
Caffeine is a great drug!

Celsius
I never said it was a bad drug, I just said that in Ikobe's case it was dangerous. stick out tongue

happy kine
yeah i quit caffeine a while ago... it gives me the shakes... i prefer downers... yup nice and relaxing... and i've actually seen overgrown chickens that were flying around on strems of colors... but that was in my younger more expiermantal days

Kes
lol It gives me the shakes when I dont drink coffe. Also killer headaches!

Dexx
you're addicted already stick out tongue...at my great age..i already quit coffee once :P

Kes
lol I was born addicted!

draguakale
What's that new e-mail address? I have some people I want to send the e-mail to so they can sign their names. I don't care if it IS a hoax, a site with disgusting things like that still shouldn't be on the net.

diegocala
laughing out loud Get a life stick out tongue

badkittykitty
well I just seen this looks like a hoax http://www.animalfreedom.org/english/action/bonsaikittensite.html

Treehuggerjanie
OMG how could anyone shuve a f***ing kitten in a jar!SICK!it makes me wanna cry!

Storm
I don' t know what to believa anymore messed
I' ve got the same mail already twice 2 years ago with more then 500 names on it (I put my name on it too and forwarded it)
apparently nothing changed
in the meantime, I' ve been told that it' s some kind of student joke messed

Ushgarak
Janie, it is a hoax!

sadieb22
absolutly horrific

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.