Keira Knightley

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Seraph
who else thinks that this girl rocks?????????
she is sexy, she is gorgeus (sp). i told you: she rocks!!!!!!!!!!!
what do you think?
if you have cool(or Hot) images, put ot here please!!

Neo_Version 7
She's ****in smokin! Try my signature. I'll try to update soon. Damn, Keira is ****in hot. Hope she does an R rated movie soon. Maybe even getting naked. Excuse me for a moment...

Neo_Version 7
Oh, just rented her movie called the Hole, and she indeed does show off her ****. seraph, if you are in love with her as much as I am, rent it yourself and see her gorgeous body. She's so ****ing sexy.

Rogue Jedi
she is very hot...pardon me, i have to go to the bathroom..... evil face laughing out loud smokin'

Seraph
iyou see her..........???????
I`LL RENT "THE HOLE" IMMEDIETLY!!!!!!

Neo_Version 7
Word, *****! Just came from the bathroom. Keira is a ****ing Goddess.

Neo_Version 7
She's ****in sexy. Here, try this.

Neo_Version 7
ANd this...

Neo_Version 7
And lastly, this ... Nice set of ****. She's got it all.

Seraph

Neo_Version 7
Indeed she ****in is.

bigbadbike2
Indeed. A very attractive lady.

Neo_Version 7
Yo, Seraph, when you watch The Hole, tell me if you find her even more sexier than ****in ever? Doesn't she tug your naughty thoughts at the same time tug your damn heart strings? She is one fine looking lady!

johnnys#1 fan
u guys are obsessed with her geeeeeez stick out tongue

Neo_Version 7
Want her. Not obsessed with her. There indeed is a difference. Keira, you are ****in fine.

Neo_Version 7
Seraph, I don't wanna ruin the movie for you, but let's just say, she does more than show off her ****. Can you say Threesome ?

Neo_Version 7
For today, I present these lovely shots of her:

Neo_Version 7
And this...

Neo_Version 7
And lastly, one of my favorite pictures of her. This is the one look that made me fall for her. Very, very, sexy. Keira, you are ****in hot!

Seraph

Seraph

Neo_Version 7
Thanks for the invite. Did I happen to mention that Keira is bloody gorgeous?

Seraph
no you never mentioned that wink
but i have a question. Does she have a boyfriend?????? im sure she hasnt cause she never met me but you never know for sure. wink

one more thing:

keira kicks ass!!!!

lukeyduckey
She ant that good looking

lukeyduckey
lol i got you guys there, nah she is fine and i wouldnt say no to any.......................you know

diegocala
That is funny coming from you...

Neo_Version 7
Yes, indeed, johnny's #1 fan. How ironic... Anyway, I think she is dating some guy that's gonna be in the Thunderbirds movie. Time to get out the baseball bat, coz the Thunderbirds production is going to have some delays due to casting.

Nefertite
I think Keira is very beautiful and talented actress. I've seen Bend it like Beckham with her. It was funny movie. big grin I can't wait to see PotC.

Keira with Orlando Bloom

http://www.evilchog.co.uk/keira_knightley/photos/potc/ukpremiere4.jpg

Nefertite
smile

bigbadbike2
I found this and thought you guys might enjoy it.

diegocala
Sweet!

johnnys#1 fan
I know I know I'm sorry for saying that I am to abit obsessed with Johnny depp sorry

Seraph
does someone round here knows something about here next movies???

Seraph
i found something its from an unofficial site:

Love, Actually
11th August
Keira's new movie 'Love Actually' is to receive a work-in-progress debut at the Toronto Film Festival according to the Beeb. The film has been written by Richard Curtis who has been behind the camera for other top romantic comedies such as 'Four Weddings and a Funeral' and 'Notting Hill'
Speaking of 'love' , Teen Tabloid - teenhollywood.com reports that Keira will shoot a love scene with Jim Broadbent in Tulip Fever. Broadbent is reported to be 'very much looking forward to joining her on set next year' - you couldn't make it up

Seraph
do anyone of you think that she looks like natalie portman???????

Seraph

Kes
News:
http://us.imdb.com/Name?Knightley,+Keira

le_sainte
Sure, she's pretty but I don't see what the big deal is. Mabye I'm not sposed(sp) to, since I'm a lady.

jlb56789
Am I the only one who doesn't like her? Now no one please get all pissy because I've posted stuff like this on other sites and everyone attacks me. For those of you who do like her: why? Here's why I don't:

1. She's a very AVERAGE actress
2. I am so sick of hearing how 'pretty' she is
3. She is not that amazing looking...
4. She SEEMS like a snob
5. She is waaay too skinny

The 5th reason is what really bugs me. Most guys out there only think she's 'hot' because she's skinny. I garauntee if she had her exact same face but weighed 200 pounds MOST men would not find her as attractive. So please reply with your thoughts, and try and remain civil. Also, I am NOT jealous of her. (everyone likes to say that) I do not like Orlando Bloom, and I think I am much better looking than her, (call me shallow if you want) so don't even try to say that.

lil bitchiness
Hmmm..i am not her biggest fan either, but thats cos i dont think she is paticulary amazing actress.
I dont find her exceptionaly attractie either....she looks snobish, but who knows maybe shes loely in real life....
Also, she annoyed me a bit in the POTC with the pouting! and the ''Ohhhh Wiiiiill'' stuff
Apart from that....(lol) im really indifferent to her...her and orlando could make a couple actually.......maybe...dunno! big grin

diegocala
I would still thump her at 200 pounds!

lil bitchiness
haha...

Kes
lol That doesnt suprise me big grin

lil bitchiness
Hahaha...she was in that film 'The Hole'...and 'Bend it like Beckham'..i think....
Bit over acting as well....but hey...

Kes
I saw the Hole. Cool movie.
She was also in a mini-series called Dr. Jivago but I only saw the end.
She was in Star wars but I never noticed that.
So pretty much POTC and The hole are the only movies (that I actually remember her) that I saw. I thought she was ok in those.
Either way she doesnt matter to me.

BABOON
"2. I am so sick of hearing how 'pretty' she is
3. She is not that amazing looking"

LOL...the girls on these forums post junk about orlando bloom and johnny depp 100 times a day...and we(guys) say that keira knightley is hot and you freak out...lol.

lil bitchiness
hahahahahaaaa.. hmmmm, But Johnny Depp is cool and hot...if you posted something about Angelina Jolie or Hallie Berry or Sandra Bullock or Michelle Rodriguez most ppl would support..but keira knightley come ooon! big grin

BABOON
sandra bullock deserves no support young lady...none

jlb56789
Well I'm glad no one freaked out. On imdb.com sooo many people starting yelling and cussing at me. *sigh* They need to grow up...

BABOON
they yell at you for dissing keira knightley...damn..i need to start postin there....they sound like my kinda people

lil bitchiness
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA? Sandra Bullock is great actress and so amazing looking too!!!!! hahaha...put Kiera knightly next to Sandra bullock....
Kiera is a snob....well, looks like one, she pouts too, and over acts every scene....mmmm soooo attractive!

Kes
I dont like Bullock. She's pretty but her movies suck. All she does is romantic comedies.

jlb56789
Lol. I know. All through POTC I wanted her to die. I was very disappointed when her character didn't drown at the beginning, but I was in high hopes of her getting shot at the end in the cave....

lil bitchiness
aww..haha...well, i thought she will just go off with that commandre, but that didnt happen...i was bit down about that...''ohhhhhhhhh wiiiiiiiiiill'' ''please dont stop'' (about wills rought hands) <--What is that!?!?!?!?! Please dont stop in an annoying voice....
Oh, i shouldnt really talk about this anymore, its making me not like her...from indifference to dislike.....mwahahahahaaaaaaaaa! big grin

lil bitchiness
Shes done some actions....there is 'Net', and there is some more, im sure..cant remember, im gonna check...I liked 'Forces of nature', it was a good film.....

Kes
lol She didnt write the script and thats what her character is suppose to be a damsel (sp) in distress.She gets tough at the end.

Kes
I thought the net sucked. Speed is the only good movie she has. She did another action, one with Stalone.
I dont like romantic comedies so I dont like most her movies.

lil bitchiness
yeah...'Speed'...how could i forget....anyway..Kiera!
haha...pout pout!

diegocala
Forces of Nature is on my "worst movie ever" list

lil bitchiness
Dont be so mean....it wasnt that bad...besides, if we go off the subject..off goes this thread....
Besides, would you rather look at Sandra Bullock or Kiera Knightly?!

lil bitchiness
i sure said 'besides' a lot in that reply!

cogger15
keira is v pretty and she can act. im just too jealous of her gettin close 2 orlando and johnny sadsadsadsadsadsadsadsad

PiratePrincess
I think Keira is a pretty good actress and she is definately not ugly! I do agree that she is a little too skinny and from seeing her on tv and reading interviews she does sound like a bit of a snob! I' rate her at about 6/10, not bad but not amazing either! Here are some pics for you...

PiratePrincess
-

PiratePrincess
And one more! -

nemo
i couldn't believe she's only 18.
i got a shock hearing that. other than that totally indifferent to her.

nemo
i don't think he's mean, i like sandra bullock, one of my fav actress actually, but forces of nature really sucks. one of the worst movie i've ever seen really. though i put most of the fault on ben affleck.
u know we should start a thread on who hate ben affleck and why, that would be fun.

cermiestar
i know her...

PiratePrincess
What, personally?? lol

~fuoco~
I don't think she's beautiful ... Pretty: yes ... cute: yes, but beautiful? No. Beautiful is someone like Monica Bellucci, Cindy Crawford, Angelina Jolie and Sofia Loren {When she was younger} But hey! Everyone has thier own ideas what 'beautiful' is

lil bitchiness
Ah well....im sure we cant all agree...saw POTC again today....erm...kinda was trying to like her, but it wasnt working....there is still that lame pout that she does and bit of overacting, and i really cant do with snobs...but hey..whatever rocks your boat people!

movie_freak
In my opinion Kiera is a good actress, shes good in Bend it like Beckham and POTR and i'll prefer Kiera than Sandra Bullock

nemo
really, freak?
i think sandra bullock's a better actress.

movie_freak
well yeh..the only good bullock film was Speed & Miss Congeniality

Neo_Version 7
Keira is ****in gorgeous.

BLAH BLAH BLAH
keira aint that good a actress the most annoying line she has is in POTC where she says "you like pain try wearing a corset" that just pisses me off so muc mad AND SHE GOT TO KISS ORLANDO THAT MADE ME ANGRY GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Phoenix
I can't really say anything about her acting - I've only seen her in Pirates of the Caribbean. I would say she was good. she wasn't exceptional, but she wasn't bad either. The cast of astounding actors ((eg Geofry Rush (sp?) and Johnny Depp)) took the spotlight off her. She may have been better or worse than I considered her, as she was overshadowed by other cast members.

Phoenix
woah! I didn't realise she was so young! was just looking up her filmography on www.imdb.com and she is LESS than a year older than me!

PiratePrincess
Doesn't it make you feel a lil depressed though?? She's 18 and has already been in 3 blockbuster movies (POTC, Bend it like Beckham, Star wars) and what've you done?? (Sorry, not meaning to offend anyone by saying that they've wasted their life!!! lol, i just meant, generally)

Kes
You cant blame her for that she didnt write the script.
Plus those things look really painfull messed

BABOON
blimy...she looks so much like natalie portman its crazy!http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=492489

BABOON
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=492489

blimy...she looks so much like natalie portman its insane!

BABOON
grrr....stupid image

Phoenix
corsets are horrible!! I've had to wear one for a role once - i seriously had breathing problems

PiratePrincess
Yup, definately, i had to wear one for a production too (David Copperfield) and it was hell!!

yerssot
I never had one big grin

Kes
roll eyes (sarcastic)

I'll buy you 1 yerss stick out tongue

Phoenix
and it'll be pink! with roses!

Phoenix
and extra specially binding!

yerssot
sure... if you deliver it personally wink

lil bitchiness
i saw that picture of Keira, you sent Kes....i think she looks really nice on there...she really does
I still dont like her paticulary....and she is still pouting, even on the photo...hahabig grin

nemo
yeah, i hate that line too, and the last one when she said, "no, he's a pirate." make me want to puke. the writers could have thought of a better ending than that.

don't give damn who she get to kiss though.

Hypernova
I never noticed her in Star Wars either!

yerssot
not difficult, she was handmaiden, always wearing capes

Kes
Wasnt she Queen Amidala (sp)?!wink
I just thought that Portman did both parts, the decoy and Padme, thats why I didnt notice her.

Kes
I sent a pic?blink

Phoenix
thats what I was thinking...

inlovewithdepp
I dont really care what neone thinks but i just dont like her because she made me jealouse I mean she had Johnny flirting with her and Orli kissing her!? what is up with that ugh! She doesn't know how lucky she is and that pic of her shes so disgustingly trashy looking.. ugh! sry but thats just my opinion she needs to get her head out of the clouds...tho i would kill for her hair in the POTC moviewink ...oh and i also was reading some magazine (the teen ppl w/ sean william scott on the cover) and there was a little clip from her and she said that she got scared on set by the monkey and acted like i quote "I acted like a complete girl! In front of Johnny Depp and Orlando" shes so prissy..! Monleys ok thetre not scarry... and i heard somewhere that she was upset about JD and Orli B b.o. well duh it stunk but she didnt have to cause a scene! ga despise her!! GRRR! mad sry Im jealouse but get over it lol jk...neways...

lil bitchiness
yeah...you sent one..i forgot in which thread...to this guy who kept saying how ''****ing good looking she was'' i think its the thread about sexiest girls...but at the begining...i think
i still think shes horrible, but that pic was nice of her...still pouts!

Kes
Oh. I posted 1 for Neo verion 7 sometime ago yes!
Yeh I couldnt find good pics. I took 1 from www.imdb.com
Good memory!

lil bitchiness
Thats the one......see...you said it yourself..''i coulnt find a GOOD picture'' hahahaha.....Kiera is amusing......
you know wwhich people look goo..the ones that dont try to look sexy on pictures, naturale! pout!!!!!!

pablo007
She's not pretty, she's ****ing gorgeous and she looks better with blonde hair and she's too skinny but still hot smile

inlovewithdepp
i like tha dancing bananas.. lol Happy Dance big grin

Kes
She doesnt pout. Her lips are like that laughing out loud
You are way to demandidng! stick out tongue

Kes
Here are some pics.
I think she can change a lot. And might look better some ways hen others. But she is pretty. And not that typical Barbie beauty.

Kes

Kes
Maybe a bit to skinny but these days who isnt!

Kes
last one.

lil bitchiness
Awww....Kes, you try and make everyone happy...well kinda...big grin

lil bitchiness
Im sorry everyone, i really couldnt help this....big grin This is 'Pout Princess' im sorry Kes, but you know......i couldnt help it! laughing

Kes
lol Thats her lips! stick out tongue
I just read that she was 12 when she did Star wars eek! I feel old!

Kes
But unless the movie was in post-production for 2 years that has to be wrong messed
Either way she was 14 at max.

nemo
she's still too young.

yerssot
she had to be around Portmans age, ... that role got shot in 1998 or even 1997...

btw, MORE pics people!

CandyKoRn
I think she has a natural beauty.. she's very beautiful..

that's just my opinion, though...

Kes
Portman was born in 81. Knightley was born in 85.

yerssot
she is 18?
young, gorgeous and famous!

A) why haven't I met her before and why aren't we a couple?
B) why aren't any girls of her class over here?
C) when can I get a date with her???
D) I think I sound desperate stick out tongue

Kes
lol smile Yeh she's pretty young.

CandyKoRn
Not everyone is born beautiful..

most of us just commit suicide... fun....

yerssot
well, quite bad over here you know, so ... not my fault big grin

CandyKoRn
yes, I can imagine... a loud speaker must be quite rough stick out tongue

yerssot
no, I'm planning to whisper to her wink

Kes
lol smile

lukeyduckey
Well im a guy and she doent really do anything for me.
Only seen her in two films and shes not amazing just nornmal.

A;though some girl said she wouldnt mind a Halle Berry one, and i be happy to oblige, watch the space for her hehe

CandyKoRn
She isn't "normal" as such, though...

obviously 'something' about her to make her so popular.

I doubt that it's her acting abilities........

lil bitchiness
ok...ok....calm...calm......
ARGHHHH!!! She is not an amazing actress...i know 100 people at my uni who are BETTER looking and could give her a lesson in acting! She IS normal....she IS ONLY LUCKY!! Gee!
Aaaaaaaaaargh! (runs away screeming...AGAIN) http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/crazy.gif

CandyKoRn
It was her performance in the semi-underground's "Bend it Like Beckham" .. i think that got her noticed..

Ok she's kinda plain.. but still special in some way.. unless she gives good eek! .. I may have to edit this at a later date... seeing as it's.. gah.. nevermind..

lil bitchiness
big grin haha.....i have to agree..on the part you gonna edit!... oops....angel

Kes
lol Well not so much has luck. She has been acting for like 10 years and her mother is a screenwriter and her dad is an actor.

lukeyduckey
Lucky B**** maybe if my parents was like that you people be dissing my acting lol
Nah im happy with me, I make it being poor, my dad a milkman and me mam a cleaner. Good honest jobs, and i make it good and with good acting talent....hopefully

Kes
Good luck mate. Lots of actors with no background in the showbiz have made it so..its not impossible wink

lukeyduckey
Thnaks kes, yay got it right. hehe well i am now stydying drama at A level to help polish me up
but maybe *goes into a daydream*

lil bitchiness
Kiera.....i saw pirates again today...(i work at the cinema, so i keep watching it randonly, just so you dont think im sad, and going to see it every day lol....) and yet again...i cant seem to like her..i was trying my hardest this time!!!! MY HARDEST! I PUT EFFORT IN THIS!! And it just didnt work.....ohhh the horrible acting! and the pouting (its pouting Kes, its pouting...lol laughing )
And her mom a screen writer, dad an actor...cool
'' oo oo mommy, please can you write something lame i could star in....pleeaase! I want hollywood! I wanna act there....daaaaaaad, take me to hollywood....or im gonna cry!!! out loud! BOOHOO!!!!''

Im really sorry everyone, but i couldnt help that....bitchiness took over.....im sorry! big grin

CandyKoRn
She pouts good..

hurray for pouting!!

Happy Dance

yerssot
then it's the being normal that I like wink

Kes
laughing

BackFire349
its not like she's the only actress to rely on looks for a career, 95% of them have very little ability, even the more renouned ones (julia roberts) looks is all that matters these days, and its not just for women either, there are plenty of male actors who were it not for their looks would be picking up garbage for a living (i wont name any names, but he is VERY popular at the moment in this forum, flavor of the week)

CandyKoRn
Orlando Bloom, Been there said that stick out tongue

lil bitchiness
ok...i see the your point backfire...but what about Al Pacino, what about Anthony Hopkins, Jack Nicholson...these people arent so good looking, but absolutely amazing actors!
Johnny Depp just happens to have it all...he is a great actor and looks good....
for women, i think..there are some brilliant actresses out there...i have to mention Michelle Phfifer who is amazing, Winnona Ryder, shes great.... Julia Roberts is absolutely amazing as well....there are however talentless good looking people out there ... * cough Kiera cough cough Knightly cough*...sorry, had a nasty cough there...im ok now big grin

lil bitchiness
Did i say ''talentless GOOD LOOKING people...i ment, TALENTLESS WRONG LOOKING PEOPLE!' big grin

BackFire349
alot of actors who are good looking are also good actors, but im saying actresses rely more on their looks then male actors.

lil bitchiness
yeah, i think im gonna have to give you that one...it is very true....especially today...in fact,i think it always was....

Kes
She sucks! And I dont even think she looks good messed
I think there are more goodlooking women famous then goodlooking men.

LIBloom
I don't think you ppl should judge Kiera or any other actors just because of their appearance. Kiera could be very nice in real life and NOT a snob. I thought she was funny in Bend It Like Beckham and she's not that great of an actress but she's still good.

Kes
I dont judge actors by the way they look.
Unless I like them because of the way they look stick out tongue

lil bitchiness
KES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I cant beliee you said that....snif snif !!!
Julia Roberts, is not as good looking, but shes a great actress, and she damn well deserved that oscar for Erin Brokovich!!! big grin

CandyKoRn
Erin Brokovich was okayish...

wasn't one of her best, though...

lil bitchiness
WE dont judge her like that.....shes just annoying snob....and the pout, im never gonna get over...lol....
She is not a good actress......*goes to my knees* ''It used to be about acting man..it used to be about actiiiing!'' big grin

Kes
She did not. She's the same in evey movie. Annoying has hell.

lil bitchiness
blink you saying shes the same in...Erin Brokovish as she is in Mexico and My Best Friends wEdding....blink

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>