Do towels bite?!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kes
I just wanted to share these pics with you guys!
So cute big grin

Kes
Doesnt he look like a towel?!

Kes
smile

Kes
Just a few more...

Dexx
laughing out loud..yes he does. i love sharpeis...a tad too difficult to take care of though

happy kine
eek! thats funny. i wonder if the skin touches the ground when it walks

Kes
2 more..

Korri
is that ur dog Kes? its so sweet!!

Kes
Last one. They're really cute but when they grow up they lose the wrinkles.

Dexx
not fully

Kes
No thats not my dog. I got these pics from an email.

Baylin
They look so funny! You just gotta love 'em! Nice one Kes cool

Korri
oh ok smile

Kes
My dads boss has one. He weights 30kg. No wrinkles sad But then again he's fat laughing out loud

Korri
Llaughing out loudL

diegocala
Too cute! I love him!

Dexx
sharpeis are pretty good in a fight, ya know....they used to put them fight with lions long time ago

Kes
I hate that! Really hate animals fights!

hayden's minx
I hope you are aware that i will now be having nightmares from seeing these pictures. messed What the f**k?

Kes
Why?!blink

crazy_c
OOOOOOHHHHHHH the towelness of the matter

Fitch
there are great !!!!
too bad they need extra care and they have medical problems...sad.really really cute though ! big grin

Kes
Well pretty much every dog has a problem. Like German sheperds have leg problems,etc.

julibug
i had a sharpei once. she was very tempermental. really cool looking dogs, though. she still had most of her wrinkles when she was grown.

Ushgarak
Why does your Dad's boss being fat stop the dog having wrinkles?

diegocala
He would be good to lose your feet under on a cold night!

Kes
roll eyes (sarcastic) I do say the dog ways 30kg. So saying he's fat its clear I'm talking about the dog stick out tongue

Korri
Llaughing out loudL oh Ush ur so funny!!

Ushgarak
Nice bit of objective grammar confusion there, I thought... keep feeding me with them, I'll keep making 'em! And remember, Kes, there is no such thing as common sense in grammar...

Kes
When I start teaching you portuguese you'll see! Basiclly every word has duble meaning. Not to mention how easy it is to turn a sentence around! shifty

Ushgarak
OMG, you are going to teach me Portuguese?

(runs in panic)

Kes
laughing out loud Indeed!

Korri
Llaughing out loudL

Ushgarak
Eeek! You may find I am very bad at languages!

(hides under Oxford Dictionary)

Korri
I do German and i did a crash coarse in Latin in 2nd year...im in a credit German class and i have been speaking it for 5-6 years now......im still kinda rubbish though lol

Ushgarak
See? It's HARD! And Korri is a Grammar school student like I was...

Korri
yup smile

Kes
lol I forgot all the german i learned. Plus the french roll eyes (sarcastic) I speak and understand ok. but reading and writing messed

Korri
i h8 doing the stupid speaking tests its so embarrasing embarrasment i always laugh and when i play the tape back i sound so stupid!! sad

Kes
laughing out loud I never had to do those wink

Korri
Lucky you!!

Kes
lol

Ushgarak
Luckily no-one ever asks for a Latin oral...

Korri
i dont mind doing the writing coz u get a dictionary to do that smile

happy kine
thats because of the demand for "pure breed" dogs is very high and breeders (bad ones) sometimes inbreed so they can make more puppies and more money. generations later the dogs have all kinds of problems from the inbreeding. if you get a mutt they usually do live longer because they are not inbreed.

Kes
Yeh races start developing problems cos of that!
Well I have a Fox Terrier, they have heart problems and usually only live 8/9 years. Mine is 13 but her daughter died at 8 sad
And I have a mutt that looks like a schnauzer (sp) she's only 3years old (i think blink )

KidRock
that dog looks so cool!!! i have a golden retreiver I walk her like 50 times a day lol. on the topic of language i failed spanish 3 years in a row sad but im fluent in french.

Kes
Golden retreivers are great!

happy kine
yes indeed! i had one that would go out and get the paper in the morning. i could walk him anywhere without a leash. he loved going to the beach and swimming. very smart dogs. but by the time he was 9 he had a lot of problems... by the time he was 10 he was dead.

Caribbean_Chick
I have a German Shepherd and she's got limb problem and she's only six or seven.. they don't usually get that kinda stuff until they are ten or more.. that's the problem with big pure bred dogs, limb problems is almost impossible to avoid with them

Kes
German sheperds and back leg problems! It could happen at any age! They need a lot of execise!

Kes
Yeh they are either the most inteligente race or one of them. Colies (Lassie) are also very inteligente.
But my fave are Border colies! The sheep dogs! I love them!

Caribbean_Chick
I'm just repeating what our vet said

Kes
Your vet is wrong (that sounds snob stick out tongue ) but even has puppies they can have leg problems.

KidRock
my dog ( the golden retriever ) has to be around 10 or 11 and she hasnt had ANY problems at all. she is great to. when im older and i have my own house or w/e im probley going to get a golden retriever and one of those Hot Dogs i forget there names!

Caribbean_Chick
lol yeah it took him two month's to figure out that my dog wasn't suffering knee problems it was her hips.. we figured it out before he did

julibug
my favorite dogs are beagles, then labs and other retrievers.

Caribbean_Chick
retrievers are really nice dogs.. but do they all smell weird.. because two of my friends have them and they smell weird.. or is that just the shampoo or the no shampoo?

Dexx
i had a german shepherd once. ness was his name. he was born in the exact year with me. he was such a good dog...this is a sad story..almost like a movie storie, really.
So this dog, was literally my best friend. He was damn SMART..amaizingly smart. Shake your hand, rollover..all of those tricks..and was disciplined also. But one day so fu*kin gipsies stole him when he was walking around. I didn't know where he went and me and my dad searched for him for days in the neighbourhoods. I was so damn angry (still am mad ) i didn't find him and i was very sad.
Anyway...the winter came and passed. And then in the spring a boy from around told us where he was. in that night he boy (some guts on him) managed to get in adn free him. the dog (now blind :madsmile found his way back home alone..and came ....my god i was glad to see him.
The guy said that during the winter they used him for dragging sledges and stuff mad......what can you do...well. he happily lived with us untill he died..he was 14 (so was i)...We have him burried in the back yard
never had a smarter dog..doubt i will. That's why i like german shepherds the best....they're the smartest dogs.
I like bull terriers also

Caribbean_Chick
that is so cool.. my german shepherd is kinda stupid and dopey but we love her anyways

Kes
Here blacks (no offense if someone is) steal dogs for fights! Pretty much any dog but specially Bull Terriers, german sheperds, rotweilers and doubermans!

Caribbean_Chick
I know I saw this thing on tv about dog fights and some people make the dogs fight until the death.. and the fights get really brutal no no

Kes
Yeh!

must_kill_Santa
poor doggys

@ngel
I know... sad

Myth
TOWELIE!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.