In the Dark -- Captain REX's Dark Jedi RPG

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Captain REX
My third attempt at making a successful Star Wars RPG.

The game takes place 1 year before the events of "The Phantom Menace," just after the Jedi Council has dealt with the Yinchorri. Players are all extremely dangerous Dark Jedi, whether it be because of their lightsabers, their guns, or their skill with the Force. Their faces have been splashed all over the news many times, only to disappear when they go into hiding. They do not know each other at all, and are only aware of each other because of what they see on the news. Little do they all know that their destinies lie within each other and one man who wishes to form an alliance with all of them...

Character Creation and Templates will come soon!

Dexx
oki...i'm in

General Kaliero
I'm in!! Nice scenario, btw...

Captain REX
Thanks Dak... smile

Captain REX
Well, nice to know that I have two interested people right off the bat.

Character Creation tomorrow. Templates will be posted shortly.

Bespin Bart
I'm in. I hope it goes better than last time...

genral zink
I'll join. Bring on the character creation!

Captain REX
Alright, alright...

Templates!

There are 2 sections, each with 4 templates.

Captain REX
The first section is Fallen Jedi. They had once been Jedi Knights, sworn to defend the Republic and all that was good and innocent. But then they started seeing things a little differently, realizing the error in their ways...

General -- This Dark Jedi is well rounded and tries to focus on it's skills equally. Best with the general skills that any Jedi or Dark Jedi would need.

Duelist -- A Dark Jedi who's power lies in the blade of his lightsaber, or lightsabers. Can wield a lightsaber or two (or three or four, depending on the species) efficiently.

Hitman -- While being good with a lightsaber, he is even better with guns, and can wield almost anything with ease. Using the Force to guide his aim, his accuracy is astounding.

Force -- Who needs physical weapons when you have the Force? This Dark Jedi can toss around his opponents with ease, and, with a bit of training, perhaps even hurl lightning like the Sith of old.

Dexx
and i assume there's a marauder section to come

Captain REX
Yeah, I didn't get to finish it because my dad told me to go to bed and then closed it. mad

Wow, I just made the templates and I'm already changing them...

Captain REX
The first section is Fallen Jedi. They had once been Jedi Knights, sworn to defend the Republic and all that was good and innocent. But then they started seeing things a little differently, realizing the error in their ways...

General -- This Dark Jedi is well rounded and tries to focus on it's skills equally. Best with the general skills that any Jedi or Dark Jedi would need.

Duelist -- A Dark Jedi who's power lies in the blade of his lightsaber, or lightsabers. Can wield a lightsaber or two (or three or four, depending on the species) efficiently.

Revenge -- Once a Jedi Knight, he was crippled in combat and should be dead. His sheer will and want for revenge keeps him alive (as well as some technology), and he drives to achieve his goal by honing his deadly lightsaber skills and his Force powers, feeding off of the Dark-Side...

Jedi Force -- Who needs physical weapons when you have the Force? This Dark Jedi can toss around his opponents with ease, and, with a bit of training, perhaps even hurl lightning like the Sith of old.

Captain REX

Captain REX

Dexx
Name:karto Yinno
Species:human
Homeworld:malastare
Lightsaber(s): 2 green lightsabers
Weapons: blaster, thermal detonator belt
Items: binoculars, bacta packs (if possible)
Starship (optional): --
Droid (optional): --
Template: marauder-warrior
Background:
growing up on malastare, he was missed by the jedi recruting teams.
After loosing his familly, he lives alone, jumping from job to job, as they're offered to him. (in his line if skill ofcourse)
A wanted powerfull man named Hessel Khar encouners him and takes him as his padawan, teaching him to build his light sabers and training him in using them efficiently.

well..that's it. Who controlls the master?

Baylin
Can I join? Here's my character if its ok (Pretty please).

Name: Galiss Noob
Species: Human/Duros (70/30 mix very ugly)
Homeworld: Corellia
Lightsaber(s): None
Weapons: Ambidexstrous Drolan Quickshot Wrist-Caster
Items: Ziko 1125 Macrobinoculars, Degan Syntherope (75m),
Starship (optional): Standard YT-1300 Transport (stolen)
Droid (optional): R5 Astromech (Half nackered)
Template: Marauder Force
Background: Born from the rape of a Durosian woman by a gang of human bandits and abandonded at a young age. His mother commited suicide due to never having gotten over the attack. Galiss Noob soon found that if he wanted something enough he could 'will' it to himself. Also he found that with a little concentration most people could be persuaded to his way of thinking. As he grew up he practised his 'talent' to the point of being able to anticipate everything and act accordingly to his advantage.
Having 'aquired' a ship Galiss wonders the galaxy aimlessly hiring out his skills as he sees fit.

Dexx
(i definiteley reccomend carrying a saber)

Captain REX
Yes, the lightsaber is a must have, Baylin. You are likely to die if you don't.

So I'll assume you are mostly a Duros and look like a Duros. Other than the lack of a lightsaber, you are good to go, Baylin. smile

Bespin Bart
Name: Karkos Grimm
Species: Anzati
Homeworld: Nar Shadda
Lightsaber(s): orange lightsaber
Weapons: --
Items: --
Starship: --
Droid: --
Template: Dark Jedi General
Background: Born on Nar Shadda to two Anzati parents, he was orphaned when his parents were killed by the Hutts for 'drinking' some very lucky 'soup' from their bounty hunters. Being an Anzati, his instincts were to attack and 'drink' the luck from unsuspecting citizens. But he could not do it at such a young age, being too weak to confront anybody, and was found by the Jedi. He began Jedi training at the age of four years old, mere weeks after his parents had been killed. The Jedi tried to teach him to ignore his soup-drinking instincts, and thought that they had gotten rid of them when he was marooned on Tatooine with his mentor, human Jedi Master Yule Taban. After witnessing a murder commited by a fellow Anzati, who drank the soup of his victim, the instincts to do the same came back to him, stronger than ever before. He took his master unawares and shot out his prehensile proboscii. Inserting them and insinuating them through the nostrils and up to the brain. Paralyzing his Master. Killing his Master. Fulfilling his hunger for soup. Fulfilling his destiny to fall to the Dark-Side.

He returned to Nar Shadda to hide from the Jedi. He payed a Hutt to keep him hidden, but eventually drank the 'soup' of the Hutt and his major domo. He got around the galaxy by paying for a flight to his destination, then drinking the soup of the pilot, taking control of the ship and regaining his credits and more. Then he would abandon the ship and destroy it at his destination to avoid being tracked. He has been doing so ever since, last spotted on the planet Tatooine, stalking lucking assassins and drinking their soup...

Captain REX
Karkos Grimm is fine, BB.

Galiss Noob is fine, Baylin, but two things:

--You need a lightsaber.

--What is the code number of your R5 unit?

Karto Yinno is fine, Dexx, but one thing:

--I would control Hessel Khart. Need his description from you.

Dexx
ok..i'll make it

General Kaliero
Hmm... I'm wondering whether I'll just use ME again, or create an entirely NEW character...

Captain REX
Well, it would be kinda weird having two Dak Kaliero's running around identical to each other, wouldn't it?

General Kaliero
Different time periods... sorta...

Captain REX
Still, what happens when the time periods run into each other? You could be a relative of Dak Kaliero of the Kuylen group, I suppose.

Baylin
My sabre is a dark red almost burgundy in colour.

The droid is R5G6, is unmodified and typical of an R5 is relativley useless. Has developed a personality quirk it will seldom come off my stolen YT-1300 (was on it when I stole it it). It is however quite good at navigating and plotting hyperspace routes.

General Kaliero
hehehe... the Dark Side runs very deep in my family...

General Kaliero
Hmm... lessee here...

Name: Khantari Thon (CAN-tar-ee)
Species: Arnian
Homeworld: Arnia
Lightsaber(s): Navy blue (2)
Weapons: Knives, vibro-blades, hands, feet, and tail... evil face
Items: Electrobinoculars, Basic translation device (he speaks Arnian only)
Starship: ThonStar (Arnian Defense Fighter)
Droid: 3B-40 (Arnian equivalent of an AstroMech)
Template: Marauder - Warrior

Background: Khantari is a special case, missed by the Jedi because his home planet was long thought dead. Raised by a tribe of Dark-Siders like himself, he fulfilled his training by killing all but his highest mentor, who called himself Darth Kairos. Kairos then took him on as an apprentice...

Khan fell deep into the Dark Side, Until he surpassed Kairos, and killed him. Khan then took his former master's ship and left the planet.

Khan travels around the Outer Rim, bounty hunting, but occassionally goes as deep as Coruscant if the bounty is big enough. His one barrier would be the fact that he naver has, nor wants to, learn Basic, preferring instead to speak in his hissing, gutteral native language, communicating through a self-built translator.

Bespin Bart
Approved, methinks. smile

Captain REX
Yes indeedy.

General Kaliero
YAY!! ^_^

I think Khan is my father's... Aunt's uncle's mother's ex-roommate... Hmm... Lemme figure out if that's even a relation...

Captain REX
laughing out loud

Dexx
Well..i've thought about it. My master, being a wanted man and all eventully gets tracked and killed by the jedi. I manage to escape...with my training complete.
easier this way.

Captain REX
Actually, I was into the idea of you having a master. I could write up the profile for him if you don't want to.

Dexx
please do....i didn't have any ideas

XornonJay
I'm new, looks like a great senario, heres my character if i can play:
Name: Xornon Jay
Species: Human
Home World: Yavin 4
Lightsabers: One red (with spikes on the hild. Very well used during hand to hand combat) and one green.
Weapons: A BlasTech DL-18 aka: "Mos Eisley Special", a pair of boot vibro-blades
Items: Microbinoculars, a couple thousand credits (always good for bribing)
Star Ship: GAT-12h Skipray Blastboat
Driod:-------
Template: Hitman
Background: (I always write in 1st person, is that ok??)
As a child, I lived on Yavin 4 as any normal person should. My parents saw my potenial as a Jedi, and began makign plans to send me to the Temple. Before I was able to be sent, both my parents died when pirates tried to take over my city. My parents friends, knowing of my parents plans to send me to the Temple, sent me. All along, I blamed the Republic for the death of my parents, b/c they could have stopped them.
After failing to get chosen as a padawan learner, and getting kicked out of the Jedi Temple, I made my way to Tatooine, where I was picked up by a smuggler/bounty hunter b/c of my certain "skills". After 8 years, I was one of the most renowned bounty hunter/ assassin in the worlds. Though it brought in plenty of money, my only goal was to complete my training as a Jedi. B/c of my hate of the Republic, I trained myself as a Sith. When my boss and close friend died by pirates, I swore myself to avenging him, and my mother and father. B/c of this killing spree, I was made well known, and feared. I went into hiding on Tatooine, where I secretly continued my bounty huntier/ assassin job running. I am rarely ever seen where I do my job, but everyone knows when its me, b/c i always carve a giant X in the backs of my victim.

Captain REX
Good, XornonJay, except for three things.

1. Nobody has lived on Yavin IV since the Massassi became extinct. You need a different homeworld. Plus, Yavin IV might appear in the game...

2. I'm not sure the Skipray Blastboat is an Old Republic ship. More of a New Republic ship. Please choose another.

3. You are not a Sith, but a Dark Jedi.

Everything else is fine. smile

XornonJay
ok sry thats my character from my book, and the time line is after Return of the Jedi, so thats why some of that is messed up.

Name: Xornon Jay
Home World: Alderaan
Lightsabers: One red (with spikes on the hild. Very well used during hand to hand combat) and one green.
Weapons: A BlasTech DL-18 aka: "Mos Eisley Special", a pair of boot vibro-blades
Items: Microbinoculars, a couple thousand credits (always good for bribing)
Star Ship: -------------
Driod:-------
Background: (I always write in 1st person, is that ok??)
As a child, I lived on Alderaan as any normal person should. My parents saw my potenial as a Jedi, and began makign plans to send me to the Temple. Before I was able to be sent, both my parents died when pirates tried to take over my city. My parents friends, knowing of my parents plans to send me to the Temple, sent me. All along, I blamed the Republic for the death of my parents, b/c they could have stopped them.
After failing to get chosen as a padawan learner, and getting kicked out of the Jedi Temple, I made my way to Tatooine, where I was picked up by a smuggler/bounty hunter b/c of my certain "skills". After 8 years, I was one of the most renowned bounty hunter/ assassin in the worlds. Though it brought in plenty of money, my only goal was to complete my training as a Jedi. B/c of my hate of the Republic, I trained myself as a Dark Jedi. When my boss and close friend died by pirates, I swore myself to avenging him, and my mother and father. B/c of this killing spree, I was made well known, and feared. I went into hiding on Tatooine, where I secretly continued my bounty hunter/ assassin job running. I am rarely ever seen where I do my job, but everyone knows when its me, b/c i always carve a giant X in the backs of my victim.

Captain REX
Ack! Just realized something else...

As a Hitman, you were never trained in the Jedi arts. In fact, you've never been to the Temple. I can change it according to what it should be.

XornonJay
wait, now i'm confused. So which one is it i can't use the force or I wasn't trained by anyone (self taught)??

Captain REX
A Hitman is a Marauder template, meaning that you are a Dark-sided Force-user who NEVER went to the Jedi Temple who is good with weapons. He was never trained by a Dark Jedi, another Marauder, or a Jedi Knight/Master. Because of this, everything but the part about the Jedi Temple in your background is fine.

XornonJay
Ok, got it thanx

XornonJay
ummmmm rite so when do we start?? does someone randomly have to step up or are we waiting for something?

Captain REX
It will be starting soon.

XornonJay
a little add in to my character during his time as a bounty hunter he has worked up an amunity to any sort of alcohol there fore he cannot get drunk this proves to be helpful when getting info from ppl, they're drunk he's not they squeel any info u want out of them sry this isn't already in my info

Captain REX
Hmm, sounds interesting...

General Kaliero
Can I make a change to my weapons, REX?

Captain REX
Sure, and then I suppose we can start. By this weekend. smile

Bespin Bart
Hey Dak, figured out how Thon can be related to Kaliero...

Dak's father - Dak's father's sister - Dak's father's sister's son

genral zink
Name: Reeth Qoth
Species: Zabrak
Homeworld: Iradonia
Lightsaber(s): Purple Lightsaber
Weapons: Forearm-mounted blaster (right arm) stun gun (left arm)
Items: 200m liquid rope dispenser (both palms)
Starship: Revenge, custom starfighter
Droid: G2-7T repair droid
Template: Revenge
Background: Reeth was found by the Republic and the Jedi at a very young age, so he knows nothing of his parents. He began training at the age of 2, and was a very promising student. After having the title of Knighthood bestowed upon him, it was discovered that his parents had been killed. He had been planning to meet them when he had become a Knight, so he was enraged. He hunted down the murderer, a powerful Dark Jedi named Barbosa, and attempted to kill him in a duel. Barbosa won drastically, cutting off all of Reeth limbs, shattering his neck and sections of his spine, and stabbing him in the chest through the left lung. His face was extremely scarred. Now his want for revenge was even greater. He was found by his former mentor and taken back to the Jedi Temple and then handed him over to the local hospital, where they gave him a life preserving suit. They surgically implanted neck supports for his neck could not heal, and the suit supported his spine. Artificial limbs replaced his severed ones, stronger than before. The suit helped his breathing, for his left lung had been severely damaged. His body was covered in gray armor, and his face was masked by a helmet. But instead of returning to the Jedi Temple to show his peers the success of the surgery and technology, the scarred Jedi went to seek out Barbosa yet again. He fell to the Dark-Side on his journeys through the galaxy, his want of revenge ebbing from him. He modified his lightsaber from a blue blade to a purple blade. On the planet of Tejere he got a black, menacing helmet which he used to frighten his opponents. The gray armor was replaced with black armor and a swishing cape. In his forearms he had a blaster cannon and a stun gun installed. He stole a G2 repair droid to help him repair any damage done to his armored suit. He still seeks revenge on the man who killed his parents.

General Kaliero
My NEW profile...

Name: Khantari Thon (CAN-tar-ee)
Species: Arnian
Homeworld: Arnia
Lightsaber(s): Navy blue (2), green, green double-bladed, white double-bladed
Weapons: Arnian Throwing Knives (EXTREMELY wicked things...), vibro-blades, hands, feet, and tail... evil face
Items: packs of Arnian food, Arnian ale, Basic translation device (he speaks Arnian only)
Starship: ThonStar (Arnian Defense Fighter)
Droid: 3B-40 (Arnian equivalent of an AstroMech)
Template: Marauder - Warrior

Background: Khantari is a special case, missed by the Jedi because his home planet was long thought dead. Raised by a tribe of Dark-Siders like himself, he fulfilled his training by killing all but his highest mentor, who called himself Darth Kairos. Comanded by Kairos, Khan took the sabers of all the murdered. Kairos then took him on as an apprentice...

Khan fell deep into the Dark Side under Kairos' influence. He learned several 'sabre styles, including single, double, and double-bladed. Then he surpassed Kairos, and killed him. Khan then took his former master's ship and left the planet.

Khan travels around the Outer Rim, bounty hunting, but occassionally goes as deep as Coruscant if the bounty is big enough. Capturing a particularly dangerous bounty, he had his right eye gouged out. On Tattooine, It was replaced with a robotic one with thermal and X-ray scanning, and binocular capabilities. He then killed the Tattooinian who did the operation.

His one barrier would be the fact that he never has, nor wants to, learn Basic, preferring instead to speak in his hissing, gutteral native language, communicating through a self-built translator.

Captain REX
Lots of saber action for you, I suppose... wink

General Kaliero
Llaughing out loudL What gave you that idea? wink

Bespin Bart
Well, they have written forms for single saber use. Combat Form 1 through 7. But I don't know if those apply to two saber use or double-edged...

General Kaliero
To make things un-complicated, I shall simply know them all. big grin

I just want the largest badass arsenal there is. stick out tongue

genral zink
Well, let's see what Dak can do in this game...

1 saber
2 sabers
1 double-edged saber
1 saber, 1 double-edged saber
2 double-edged sabers

2 double-edged lightsabers at once would be freaky... What the f**k?

General Kaliero
but extremely dangerous... I seriously doubt that's a style... You'd have to be a Sith Lord just to be powerful enough to CONTROL two doubles, much less fight with them!

Captain REX
Hmm, depends...

Story source. big grin

XornonJay
LOL all i can really say about all those weapons is...damn i hope i get the chance to kick ur arse sometime cool stick out tongue

Captain REX
You might... big grin

I've been so damn busy because school started! I should be starting soon though...

General Kaliero
What, XJ wants to fight me? evil face

Bring it on... I cannot lose... heheheh...

Baylin
*pulls up spectator seat* This'll be fun to watch!

General Kaliero
Llaughing out loudL

XornonJay
I'm ready any day any time remember i'm a bounty hunter i don't have to fight fair evil face u watch urself or u may find a vibro blade in ur gut cool

General Kaliero
"You watch yourself. I've got the death sentence in TWELVE systems!"

Watch YOURSELF, XJ, or you'll find a navy blue 'sabre in each arm, a green one in your forehead, and a couple Arnian throwing knives in a more private place...

I'm a bounty hunter too, and reptilian at that!

Dexx
hey..hey..aren't you on the same team?

General Kaliero
*looks at Dexx*

...and your point is? We're Darksiders!

Bespin Bart
laughing out loud

He's got a point, that one...

General Kaliero
big grin

Baylin
*gets in the popcorn and beer ready to watch...*

General Kaliero
Is there popcorn and beer in the SW galaxy? What the f**k?

XornonJay
hmmm u know what i was thinking about something i relized that if me and u partnered up we would kick ass what do u say not to say that i'm scared of u i will willingly fight u but i just thought it would be a shame to kill such a worthy adversary.

Captain REX
I would think so, Dak. It's not THAT far away. wink

Well, you are going to partner up anyway, XJ. That's the point of the game after all, as you will see...

XornonJay
Ahh riteeee

General Kaliero
The game that will happen WHEN, exactly? stick out tongue

XornonJay
lol another good point

Captain REX
Meaning when will we start or when does the game take place? I'll answer both.

Game time: takes place before Ep 1

Game start: Hopefully this weekend

Captain REX
We shall begin! big grin

yerssot
hopefully in a new thread, rex, otherwise it gets messy; imho

Captain REX
Yeah, I know. That's where I am putting it. First I'm gonna send everyone a PM...

Baylin
Well I was here at 1200 pacific time (according to my PC)

Captain REX
Sorry, took me a bit longer than I thought it would to type up the opening scrawl and introduction thing.

Here is a list of where you are currently located!

Dexx: You are on Nar Shaddaa with Hessel Khar.

Baylin: You are on your ship and headed for Coruscant.

Dak: You are on Hoth hiding from the Republic.

XJ: You are on Sernisloth, a planet covered in hills and snow fields and cities, as well as gambling palaces and gladiatorial games run by the Hutts and other numerous species.

BB and Zink: You are on Besouine, a planet covered in plains and oceans with reef barriers, as well as abandoned mines and large vegetation.

Captain REX
Game located here if you can't find the thread...

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f7/t11732.html

genral zink
woohoo!

Captain REX
Here's FallingBlue's character!

Name: Terrik Dakar
Homeworld: Coruscant
Lightsaber(s): 2, Red (Dooku Style)
Weapons: Thermal Detonators(sp)
Items: N/A
Starship (optional): N/A
Droid (optional): N/A
Template: Fellen Jedi, Duelist
Background:

Terrik was trained at the appropriate age for a Jedi. He lived life as a Padawan among the others at Coruscant, standing out for his skills with a lightsaber. His master and he were sent out to investigate a murder in the city, as Jedi are often used as advocates. When discovering the true murderer they were confronted by a group of bounty hunters working for the man as protection. Unable to confront so many, Terrik's master fell, and he was barily able to get out himself. His mind set on revenge he trained non stop, besting many above his class. The Council saw in him great potential, but his mind was too corrupted by the hate he held within. As the day came for him to advance in his rank, he met the man who had killed his master, in rage he slayed the man with ease, showing no mercy. Expelled from the academy he slipped further into the Dark Side. Now he works as a bounty hunter himself, claiming all the top bountys on Coruscant and nearby worlds.

Captain REX
Celsius' character profile!

(Celsius)
Name: Arthos Theese
Lightsabers: 2 White Lightsabers w/double-edged attachments.
Weapons: Blaster
Ship: The Necromancer
Droid: P4-D5 (PD) humanoid droid
Background: Was in the Jedi order till the age of 19. Became a Jedi knight and left. Didn't like the weak-minded fools who thought that they were Jedi.

Captain REX
Since Baylin suggested putting your username initials on your post, here will be your initials and what they mean.

D = Dexx

B = Baylin

BB = Bespin Bart

GZ = Genral Zink

GK = General Kaliero

XJ = Xornon Jay

C = Celsius

Y = Yerssot

FB = Falling Blue

Those are your initials, if I'm not mistaken. I would be CR, but I'm the GM and don't post. stick out tongue

If you are all together, there shall be no initialing. But if you are not, the initials will be put together. For example, Bespin Bart and Genral Zink are on Besouine together. They would BB & GZ or GZ & BB.

llehctim
Name: Lugeroth Banehold
Homeworld: Corresant
Lightsaber(s): green single saber
Weapons: long sword made of cortosis
Armor: Cortosis breastplate and leggings
Items: energy shield glauntlet
Template: Wanderer
Background: Once the son of a wealth merchant, he was placed in the jedi academy, upon reaching the rank of jedi knight, he planned to secretly marry his girlfriend fina untill she was killed by a jedi, enraged lugeroth murdered the jedi in cold blood thus going to the dark side, he fled only to be stopped by his past mentor who tried to convert him back to the light, still slightly insane he drove his master threw the chest killing him instently, shocked by what he had done he forsakened both the light and dark side of the force, he now has wandered for years on the neutral path, keeping his saber only for use as a memory of his master, he now runs from the jedi reckoning

Captain REX
Good! I sent you the mistakes you made...

Captain REX
An update initials list, since we have added players and Yerssot has requested the system be used again.

D = Dexx

B = Baylin

BB = Bespin Bart

GZ = Genral Zink

GK = General Kaliero

XJ = Xornon Jay

C = Celsius

Y = Yerssot

FB = Falling Blue

L = llehctim

DR = Darth Revan

llehctim
MR = llehctim

Captain REX
Right, I made that change mentally. wink

Darth Revan
Name: Quor Anos
Species: Quermian (like the guy on the jedi council in ep II with the balloon head)
Lightsabers: 2 double-bladed silver lightsabers (I have 4 arms)(with the polished finish like Mace Windu's)
Weapons: Echani Ritual dagger, Krath War blade
Items: Sith speeder (a lot like Maul's, but with a rare cloaking device)
Star ship: stolen Republic spy infiltrator
Droid: Custom-made Hunter-Killer model, code number HK-68
Template: Fallen Duelist
Background: Grew up in a filthy slum on Corellia. Found and accepted into the jedi order at age 7. Was a jedi for 6 years. At age 13, killed a racist jedi during a mission on Coruscant for attacking a defenceless Ithorian. The order considered expelling him, but decided to give him another chance. Ran glitterstim in the outer rim without the knowlegde or permission of the order. Killed the Hutt who employed him when he failed to pay him. (Quor) Then killed everyone in the building. This proved to be the "straw that broke the camel's back," and Quor was expelled from the order. He has since been wandering the galaxy finding work at various oportunities, particularly as an assasin.

Quor has a large tatoo of a katarn on his back. He knows quite a few languages, even though it is impossible for him to speak many of them.

Captain REX
Excellent!

Captain REX
Alright, you're in the game, Revan!

Darth Revan
Sweet!!

Captain REX
So go have fun! big grin

Have you read up on most of it?

Darth Revan
Yeah, I've got a pretty good idea of the plot.

Captain REX
Good, you'll do quite fine then. As for your lightsaber, that should be quite a display!

Captain REX
Bumping this for advertisement purposes...

yerssot
bragger stick out tongue

Captain REX
Well, we do have a few new people joining, to make up for the 6 dropouts... messed

Such people are Trickster and Gotwa, Gotwa having already given me his profile!

(Gotwa)
Name: Malaan Vo'skai
Species: Firrerreo
Homeworld: Firrerre
Lightsaber(s): 1 Royal Blue Lightsaber & 1 Green Lightsaber
Weapons: Cortosis-laden vibro-knife
Items: --
Droid: Probe Droid
Template: Warrior
Background: --

The few others who join will all be together in the prison, so hurry up so they can get in on the action! big grin

yerssot
who ever said I want them freed? evil face
oh, and I'll be sure to shoot Sol-Leks and run off with the girl too wink

Captain REX
They will be freeing themselves, Legion, and what happens from there will somehow be intertwined with your own mission...

Darth Revan
wow six people dropped out? that's a lot!!

Captain REX
Yes, because they've either disappeared altogether or they feel an update will not help them get back in.

These people being...

Dexx
FallingBlue
llehctim
General Kaliero
Xornon Jay

One more person there, but I forget who...

Darth Revan
I haven't seen any of them at all for quite a while now...

Darth Revan
Oh and I think that last person was the almighty "keeper of the jello" General Zink
Somehow the apparent disappearence of 6 players makes me very sad.... How many new people you got coming?

Captain REX
No, he's still in.

Probably 3, and then some of those folks might return for game 2, since I will indeed be continuing it.

yerssot
well, cross your fingers and hope huh wink

Captain REX
(Trickster)
Name: Dalton Aoult
Homeworld: --
Lightsaber(s): 1 Dark Purple Double-edged Lightsaber
Weapons: Gorillian 7P300 Sniper Rifle, 2 Pistols, Knife, Throwing Stars
Items: Black Star necklace
Starship: The Dark Flame
Droid: Skull Droid
Background: --

Still has to do his background, but that isn't a problem.

Trickster
Can I invent stuff? Like worlds, ships, places etc. And can a lightsaber be black? I don't thinkso, cos it is a projection of light, bt it would be cool, no?

yerssot
it's energy, not light, light can't cut anything

Darth Revan
Yeah imagine trying to use a flashlight beam as a weapon!! :P

Captain REX
laughing out loud

*burglar breaks into your house*

Don't make me use this!

Worlds, ships, species, etc., are alright to invent, as long as the species doesn't have super powerful natural abilities and the ships aren't huge capital ships. You have to remember, your character kinda roams the galaxy lookin for jobs and stuff, and hiding from the Jedi, so he might want a fast ship.

Trickster
Yeah, but what about the lightsaber!!!? Wait a sec and I'll just post the rest of that.

Captain REX
I'd prefer it if you didn't have a black blade...it seems kinda...unreasonable. Black is an absence of light, after all, and a lightsaber gives off light.

yerssot
just a little painful when you touch it wink

tptmanno1
Fine, after much pestering by Rex, I've decided to join up.

Name: Kydor
Homeworld: Tatoonie
Lightsaber(s)big grinouble bladed Red and orange blades
Weapons: Rifle, pistol and two vibro-knives
Items: Holsers for all my stuff, but other than that very little, likes to travel light.
Starship (optional): Modifyed Tie bomber, added shields, hyperdrive, advanced weapons and sleeping compartment
Droid (optional): none
Background: Born on Tatoonie, he has no recolection of his parents. Not realizing his force ability, but understanding his skills, he survived by stealing and looting at a very young age. One he reached the age of 16 he was sick of his desolate life and stole his modifyed tie bomber and left Tatoonie. Kydor renamed his newfound ship Vengance 1. For 5 years he made his living as an assasin and bounty hunter. At the age of 21, he recieved training from a master whose name he never knew. Now aged 25 he joins this adventure.

yerssot
about time you joined smile

Captain REX
I PMed you about some of the things...

Trickster
okay, no black. I dint mean light as such.

tptmanno1
Due to my lack of reading skills, I need to update stuff.

Well yerss.. if you havent noticed I allready have my own Rp and am in two others so it was just a matter of time...

well now's a good of a time as any..
anyone wanna join a Ninja RP created my yours truly?

Name: Kydor
Homeworld: Tatoonie
Lightsaber(s) double bladed Red and orange blades
Weapons: Rifle, pistol and two vibro-knives
Items: Holsers for all my stuff, but other than that very little, likes to travel light.
Starship (optional): (soon to be named)
Droid (optional): none
Template: Fallen Force wielder
Background: Born on Tatoonie, he has no recolection of his parents. He Was found by the Jedi Master Quielit, a Calamari. He had a natural talent for using the force and manipulation. He built his first lightsaber at the Jedi Acadamy, it was orange. He later was chosen by Quielit as a Padawan. Yet on his second mission Kydor began to doubt the truness of the light, but pushed it aside, harboring it inside. Many years later, Kydor and his master were on a peticularly difficult mission when a ringleader of smugglers touched home with Kydor, calling him an orphan, and later revealing himself as Kydors lost father. Kydor was so overcome with rage that the emotions that he pushed aside were released so violently that his master, his father and the entire building where he was located was demolished in sheer anger and frustration. He barley escaped with his life, Hijacked the ship that his master owned and roamed the galaxy, searching for something, but for what he did not know, still trying to replicate the sheer destruction that he knew he was capable of. He joined his old lightsaber with one he created to create his red and orange staff saber. He joined on this adventure to find what he is looking for and try to reaqlize his full potential. He is full of hate for the world and is ruthlessly cruel, he is not below torturing or making examples of those he does not like. He is very serious, hardly ever joking, and becomes agrivated extreamly easily.

Darth Revan
ooo sounds mean...

tptmanno1
hehe,
I like the Uber-destructive thingy! that just soo cool, KABOOM!

Darth Revan
yeah it was Dark Jedi are so much cooler than light side ones don't you think?

yerssot
why does everyone take a double bladed lightsabre?
it only looks flashy but in combat it's more a pain than something else messed

Darth Revan
only because they look cool, and possibly the badest-assed Sith apprentice ever, Darth Maul, used one.

yerssot
people sooner kill themselves with it than hit someone else with it

tptmanno1
I picked it because in JA thats what I used and I kicked ass with it, and it kinda ties into my character's history

Darth Revan
I used one in KotOR. My enemies cowered in fear at my name. really though yerss, remember that lightsabers, and indeed the entire SW galaxy are fictional.. As far as we know...

yerssot
they are not! they're all real! http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/cry.gif

Darth Revan
oh ok then they're real wink

presbyguy
i would like to join please
name:Reez Shysa
species:human
weapons:red lightsaber(single blade the hilt is adorned with mandalorian writing and the blade is longer than normal)
a heavy repeating rifle,mandalorian armor which entails:flamethrower,whipcord,pioson darts,jetpack and missile in it
ship:my ship is called the Crysknife and is similar to the Slave 1 they are the same type but mine is definitely diferent
droid:none
history:
was born on the planet Mandalore father died when i was young my mother and uncle raised me until i was 15 when the mandalorians were defeated at the battle of Galidran 9 years ago for this i learned to despise jedi and became a sith to destroy them i spent most of my life though as a bounty hunter and still have many underworld connections and such

Darth Revan
ooo sounds like a dangerous fellow

But of course Quor could beat him in battle stick out tongue

On a side note though I assume you'll have to wait for this damn mission to be over before you can join but I could be wrong...

presbyguy
i do have an advantage over most sith in that i am just as deadly without the force but im not the best

Bespin Bart
We are not Sith, but Dark Jedi, just so you know, Presbyguy.

And you have to have the Force, and a template. Rex will contact you about it anyways, so I'll just shut up now.

tptmanno1
I'd desamate (sp) you,
my force wielder woud throw you around like a rag doll!

Captain REX
(Presbyguy)
Name: Reez Shysa
Homeworld: --
Lightsaber: Red Lightsaber
Weapons: Heavy Repeater, Flamethrower, Poison Darts, Missile Launcher
Items: Mandalorian Armor, Whipcord
Ship: Firespray-class Patrol Ship Crysknife
Template: --
Background: Was born on the planet Mandalore. His father died when he was young. Raised by mother and uncle until he was 15. When the Mandalorians were defeated he developed a supreme hatred for the Jedi. Spent most of his life as a bounty hunter, though he has recently turned into a Dark Jedi.

Good, Presbyguy! However, you are not a Sith. More like a Dark Jedi who plans on being a Sith. You also need a template. The templates can be found on the first page of this thread, and you sound much like a Hitman or Warrior anyway. The rest is fine. smile

Also, you might want to mention how you came about your Force abilities in your background, though it is not needed.

Captain REX
Alright, if Presbyguy replies, that is four new players and you guys shall get in shortly!

yerssot
or so you claim

Captain REX
Ha...ha...ha...

Tptmanno1
Trickster
Gotwa
Presbyguy

That's four. big grin

yerssot
yeah, but how many will stay?

Aesma
Name: Endecano
Species: Quarren
Homeworld: Mon Calamari
Lightsaber(s): 1. It's notable features is its long red blade, and its handle which covered with a layer of bent cork wood, making it seem like its a mere six inch wooden rod.
Weapons: A serrated dagger.
Items: A heavy hooded dark blue robe which is made of a special thread that makes it nearly waterproof, allowing those who use it to move through water. A leather belt which wrap around his waist with a flap to hold his saber, and a knife sheath behind him for his dagger.
Starship (optional): n/a
Droid (optional): n/a
Template: Marauder Warrior
Background: It's quite rare to find a Quarren skilled with the force. Rare since the isolated race never seek masters, nor do they want to be jedi, and so few of them ever get in tuned in manipulating it. But now, its quite rarer to find another since he has taken the lives of the others. Along the way, he was able to tune his skills to a certain extent, and was able to find a saber of his own, a loot he had found from one of those he has killed. Not all of them were savage murders, some were amatuer duels (with a few scars along his face, a sign of the fierce battles), but most literally were a stabbed in the back
. After befriending them, and learning the skills the other knew, he found them useless and killed them. A potential dark jedi indeed, already ambitious, and deadly. Now travelling across the universe searching for others who knows of the Jedi, those who know of their skills and their abilities. Hearing of the lost Jedi warriors, those who turned to the Dark Side, he searches for them, hoping to learn the ways, and yes hoping to use it for his own ambitions.

Darth Revan
So... much... evil...

Heh heh heh GOOD, my young apprentice!! Feel the anger flow through your veins!!! I can feel the power of the dark side in you!!

presbyguy
im here im sorry about the sith thing i usuaslly say sith bec ause it is shorter to type than dark jedi ill use the Hitman template ive looked over the diferent templates and thought that this one would suit best im ready to continuesmile

Captain REX
Very good Aesma! You'll be joining the others.

And you are now a Hitman, Presby. You'll use those guns to the extreme.

presbyguy
yay!!!!!!!!!! i LOVE gunssmile

Trickster
I will! If i am PM'd when i can actually play stick out tongue

Darth Revan
That's what they all say! We had, I think it was 6 dropouts before.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>