Purpose

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

freemind
Does anyone notice that everyone dies after there purpose is done. Like the keymaker. Ok also pretend there was no resurrection in the Matrix 1.Morpheus was going to die because he did his purpose, to find the one.But if neo saved morpheus he would have died and morpheus would have had to find a different potential one because the other potential (neo) died. Morpheus also said"What happened happened and couldnt have happened any other way."Trinity:"How do you know."Morpheus:"We are still alive."This suggests that neo chose the right door and he still has purpose left but i dont know what he is going to do. And does ne1 no about the matrix website www. what is the matrix .com they havent had an update in two months.Is there like a code u enter to get to a secret website like they did before.

gabimr2
wOW no expression..I think you're right..
cool phisolophy..

Another_Smithy
That sounds reasonable but Trinity did die, (her purpose was to fall in love with Neo I guess) so yeah you could be right.

gabimr2
no her porpuse..was to save neo..and morpheus and the keymaker

The Omega
Freemind> Interesting idea, but there are a few problems with it. Resurrections or not, Neo died at the end of M1. He had hardly fulfilled his purpose at that time. And what purpose had Switch, Apoc and Dozer fulfilled before they died?

Verity
Very interesting conclusion.....The keymaker also says" we are here to do, what we are here to do"..purpose. I don't think they will update it until we r almost on top of the movie...I tried too sad

freemind
Ask yourself, what if switch and apoc and dozer were not there.Cypher would have started pulling plugs on Neo and Trinity.If Cypher had 1 or 2 more seconds Neo would have died.So there purposes might have been to be marders.

The Omega

Verity
Maybe Neo had some sort of symbolic death...at that time he still wasn't full circle with what his task is.....still isn't! He certainly did fulfill some sort of purpose b4 he died though!...he went bk to save Morpheus.....otherwise Morpheus would've died and the agents would've gotten the codes to Zion! I guess we'd have to ask Neo...how come u still doubt urself so much as to being the one?... http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/frusty.gif

The Omega

Verity
OKAY!!!!!....http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/notworthy.gif

freemind
Switch and apoc helped get neo out of the matrix too. They died right after they took neo to the oracle and got him out safely.That was their purpose. There might also be multiple purposes. Like neo had the 2 door choice with the architect. Through the right door was one purpose and the left another. Trinitys purpose is always to save neo ie resurrection turning off the power. But since neo saved her and chose the door she has to save him again. Like it said in etm neo's mind is trapped in the matrix and the only one who can save him is trinity.She wouldnt have to do that if he took the other door. So she still had purpose left.The path of the one is made by the many and if one fails all fail.

Verity
That was beautiful!!!!http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/clapping.gif

Ikobe
Purpose it what binds us. So I guess when we're done with our purpose, we are unbound. Oh, and in the Flash versions of the site, in the very top right hand corner there is a tiny box where you can submit codes to secret parts of the site (the Spoon Foley is a sweet little beatbox of joy!)

~AI

The Omega

freemind
But she would have died forever if he took the other door and she would have no purpose. I am not sure on the resurrection issues. Maybe purpose defies death in this movie. The truth will be answered in revolutions. I'm just giving a possible theory.

gabimr2
I think the idea of the purpuse.. its true.. look...
people who died with a porpuse..

1.- the keymaker
2.- neo ( save morpheus)
3.- trinity ( save neo )
4.-cypher ( give morpheus to the agents)
5.-tank(kill cypher)
6.-smith in m1( kill neo )
in animatris.. the girl.. ( to send the message of the centinels..)

and more more more =p

Verity
Are u trying to kill me??http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/giljotiini.gif

nickjs21
these smileys are getting more and more complicated . . .

whatever happened to smile?

besides . . . that smiley head has no neck to slice . . .

Verity
They r not really complicated....u can access them thru this forum....And perhaps the smilie was sliced in two?? big grin....U still haven't answered my question tho!!!!!.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

nickjs21
well, certainly i'm not trying to kill you, if that's what you mean . . . i didn't say it . . .

The Omega
Verity> What? No. I was telling YOU, that your previous quote made ME die laughing. confused

freemind
Does anyone know what to do with the numbers and letters posted on the matrix website today. I tried the input code at the top left of the screen and it didn't work. I would like to know what it means since it is the first post there in over two months.

The Omega
It's probably just to puzzle everyone, while the web-staff is off on vacation wink

Verity
Chiiill!!!! I didn't take it seriously...wink Just wanted to lighten up thangs!!!http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/angel.gif

audioheem
i like the whole purpose thing.. didn't like the way smith threw it in our faces

theprophecy123
i can only show you the door, you have to walk through it

JediHDM
if you got to the matrix website, and you go to top right corner, and click on the options, then click on the square beside "low bandwidth" and it will move to the side. click on it again, and a new bar will slide down (left?). click on the right-pointing triangle, and it will open up. this is the Zion mainframe access 3 bar, and you must put in binary codes. these will access hiden parts of the site. if you put in 01101111, or 111 in decimal, and then click the "enter" button, it will load another bar. this is the zion mainframe access panel 2, and you must put in hexadecimal digits. there are digits hidden all over the Matrix website, but, unfortunately, many of them do not do anything, at least yet. the binary combinations are easy to figure out, but, as it says, there are over 4 *billion* hexadecimal combinations, not so easy to try by hand.

theprophecy123
as i sead in thread 'ohoh look at news on thematrix.com'

"August 19th, 2003----------------------------

RLRT htpd tscdrb gntst <3EC243A3>"

i have no idea what the text means but
3EC243A3 backwards 3A342CE3
enter as hex and it was a 20hour early preview of the revolutions trailer

JediHDM
forwards - "RLRT htpd tscdrb gntst <3EC243A3>"
backwards - "<3A342CE3> tstng brdcst dpth TRLR"
w/ vowels - "<3A342CE3> testing broadcast depth TRAILER"

Sorry this is so long, but i just figured it out.

Sifer
August 19th - My birthday smile

burlyman
August 20th - mine wink

Korri
mine is the 20th July

freemind
September 27th, 2003----------------------------

Before and after ten.

TheMatrix.com

Does anyone know what this means?

dimpie
"Before and after ten. "

Perhaps they mean the showtimes of the new TV-spots?
(in the US, I guess, and they probably will be on-line at about the same time)

Greetz,
dimpie

freemind
All I could think of is something to do with number play. Like 9-11. Could mean some kind of code for the matrix site or something. Anyone else have any other thoughts.

burlyman
when i downloaded the trailer the filename was this:
rev_theatre_0x3839_640_dl

3839 is not long enough hex on its own it needs another 4 characters...

confused help

Sifer
It will be for the Ultra Res one - cant figure out what the second part of the code is sad Yet big grin

Sifer
The code for the Hex Bar is:

This will get you the Ultra Res Trailer. If you didn't get it, I put a 10 both before and after the numbers we recieved the other day...LOL. Bunch of sneaky bastards smile

burlyman
thanks sifer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.