Conference Room

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Laviera_j
OK GUYS, HERE IT IS. tHE ORIGINAL CONFERENCE ROOM FOR THE CARRY-ON STORIES, NO MATTER HOW MANY END UP BEING WRITTEN.

This room is our blend, it is us, and it is all of us in here together. Here we will post updates on the carry on stories, as well as stories that are not carr on ones. You may also post stories here, and catrry them on with as many people as like to write.

This page is particularly dedicated to tigereyes, airanglel, and BOPrecruit.

Thanks! and get writing!

smokin'

airangel429
Ok, I am waiting for BOPrecruit to add in her stuff. smile then I will add.. smile

tigereyes456
same after airangel adds hers i'll add mine

airangel429
BOPRECRUIT.......WHERES THE STORY??? big grin

Laviera_j
Im gonna start, and you guys just add, ok???

Harry had returned to Grimauld place that summer. It had been cleaned out and was being furnished by Mrs Weasley. Everyine that harry had met the previous year was there too. Tonks was there, Kingsley...everyine. Except Sirius. Padfoot.

Harry had spent his 16th birthday with the Dursleys, but the very next day he was there...in !2 Grimauld plce.

Harry had returned to school with his friends and he was glad to be back. The start of term herralded their new DADA class, and harry knew this was the year he would have to take things seriously...

Proffessor McGonnigal had promised to deliver him safely through Auror requirementsa, and he was glad. Quiddich started, and Malfoy was nowhere to be seen.

The first two lessons were Potions, but Harry overlooked that since the next two were Defense against the dark arts, and Harry was eagar to see who the new teacher would be.

Cho was there too...she came to every DA meeting they had had last year, and harry had planned to revive the group...Dumbledores army.

Harry strode bravely into Potions that day and performed his tasks with a glaring eye at Snape.

"Mr Potter, would you mind telling me what that is supposed to be?"

"I don't think I will, why don't you?" he had replied fiercly. He wasn't going to put up with bull...he was secretly learning Legilimency, and soon, Snape would pay the way he, Harry had.

Harry had DA, Cho, Revenge, but above all...he had new power...

CARRY ON>>>>>smile

BOPRecruit 16
*rushes in and comes to a screeching halt in the room* sorry i'm late! plus, to make you guys wait for my chapter of the story so long. i think i'm almost done with that chapter and will try to post it soon. then, we could discuss and brainstorm the plot more later. for lavie's new story, i'll add later. but i think it would be easier to manage if we kept the story and this conference seperate. is that okay lavie? well, if not, then it's just me.

Laviera_j
No thats ok, scrap my story for now...sad

BOPRecruit 16
no no no! you don't have to scrape your story! i was just thinking aloud! sorry sorry! gomen naisai! *i was just thinking you could move it...*

right now i'm itching to work on a x-evo or x movieverse fic! but i'll have to wait and it's not good for me to try to juggle and do too many fics at once.

Laviera_j
Thats ok, more than one fic can be running here - maybe you could just name the fic you are adding too, include the last sentence, and we could....hang on...ill be right back...

BOPRecruit 16
since you said there could be more than one fic running here, i guess i could put samples of my ideas or starters for carry ons. how does that sound? *x-women is dying to see more of my x-evo work.*

Laviera_j
I have just posted a conference room in x-men called conference room x-evo. it id for carry ons but well go and see i have stated what i think will work! it was all for you baby! BOP! xxxxx

this one is just for herry otherwise we will get confused i think...agreed?

BOPRecruit 16
agreed. do you call all your gal pals "baby"? ~lol~

Laviera_j
Yeah, all of us at our school do it...it is wack true, but it is funny!

airangel429
Ok..for the story then.... Elastra(sp.. I know i spelled it wrong) it good right?

Neon
I'm new around here, and I kinda like writing. How do you get into writing stories here?

airangel429
You just write them. We have one going...we jut have to get it REPOSTED and to start it off

BOPRecruit 16
airangel: it's elasco for the spelling. i know, funny name. just saw it in the credits for a show and decided to use it. is the youkai good or bad? yes, elasco is good, it's just that voldermort is minipulating his mind.

neon: welcome neon! how do you write stories? well, if you have an idea of an original character or something that alters the original story lines of a movie, book, etc. and have a plot, then write it out in a lovely story for others to enjoy!

Laviera_j
Yeah, we have several, including one on a thread called Draco and Hermy. You just add onto the story and make it fun! some are more serious than others, but if you just want have a laugh, go to the thread i mentioned - we are all there, BOP, airangel, tigereyes, and charmaine.

ps, welcome, cant wait to read your stuff!

BOPRecruit 16
i'm assuming we are all waiting to discuss the plot of our harry potter carry on story after i finish the chapter i'm on? sorry if it's taking so long. gosh, so far in the x-evo one of this thread, we need to get down to business soon on a fic. seriously.

Neon

BOPRecruit 16
neon: if you have the time, please go read/check out my x-evo fic and lxg fic in the general threads forums!

Neon
I'm on my way, miss wink

BOPRecruit 16
thanks for calling me miss and not mistakening me for a guy because of my avatar and siggy! do you have any work on ff.net?

Neon
BoPRecruit> I checked your profile before adding a gender-specific title yes
No work on ff.net? What? Where?
And I can't find x-evo fic in the general forum. You got the direct link somehwere?

BOPRecruit 16
i meant do you have any fanfictions at fanfiction.net? i have about 7 of my stories already there except the carry ons that are here. hang on, let me see if i can find one...

X-Men:Evolution > Cutting Edge > Drama/Action > BOPRecruit 16

The League of Extraodinary Gentlemen (Anime Style!)

please post a nice review to my x-evo fic. for the lxg fic, i would like help on planning and making a carry on fic of it.

everyone: please check that lxg thread out and help me plan this fic so i can get it posted here and at ff.net!

Neon

BOPRecruit 16
neon: i try my best to plan out my stories carefully as possible so that the stories will turn out enjoyable to read and as less errors as possible. sometimes, the planning process can take forever. thank you for taking the time!

Tonks
Ok Guys im here!!!! Well are we going to continue on Laveira's Story? well i have a kinda good one to start out if you want to do it but it can wait if you want to continue on Lavie's Story. well just let me know k.
-Tonks-

BOPRecruit 16
tonks: sure, i or we will here.
everyone: please review my lxg carry on fic and post a carry on story bit! plus, read and review my x-evo fic! thanks ^.~

Neon
I've given it a try in the thread Fan-fiction: Harry Potter and the Temple of Anubis.
Please lemme know what yall think about it? smile

Tonks
um k im going to read it in a sec. Neon.!!!!!!!!!......... anyways are we going to add on to BopRecruit's story?

BOPRecruit 16
yes, please! i can't think of anything for my lxg story to go on and need someone to carry on. hurry now! here's the link to it:

The League of Extraodinary Gentlemen (Anime Style!)

airangel429
What happened to the other story?? Did it die off???

airangel429
I've beeen having computer problems so bear with me..... sad

I leave in 15 days!! wahoooooo...goin home to my hubby!!! big grin love

Tonks
um Air Angel I was going to ask that same ? just barley. Guys what are we doing?

Neon
If you're wondering what to do, could I please ask you young ladies to comment on my story. Never did a forum-story thing before, so... ??!!?
roll eyes (sarcastic)

BOPRecruit 16
neon: sorry, neon! which story are you talking about?

airangel: no no! the hp story didn't die! it's just that i'm being lazy by not finishing my chapter and people here are not getting around to discussing on what's going to happen next nor create a new story. sorry for the delays. lavie is away until the 20th. i guess we can wait until she gets back or something. if not, then state your comments and ideas for the story!

BOPRecruit 16
maybe after we all do a x-evo or movieverse fic, how about we take another wack at a hp story?

airangel429
i am up for the hp story big grin

BOPRecruit 16
now does anyone want to go first for starting the x-evo fic? i would prefer a movieverse...how about airangel start?

tigereyes456
ok!

BOPRecruit 16
welcome back tigereyes and let me know when you start an x-men carry on fic!

BOPRecruit 16
ooh! i got an idea for a lotr/hp crossover sort of. may i start my own carry on story too?

BOPRecruit 16
check out my new story:

Carry On Story Time #4 (LOTR/HP)

Tonks
um that story is great...........

I just need ppl to add on plz. Carry On Story Time #4 (LOTR/HP)

so plz add

BOPRecruit 16
i heard you added, so i'll go read it! people, please do what tonks says! lol

BOPRecruit 16
just updated the story, go check it out and add on people, please/thanks! *sorry that i couldn't edit posts*

BOPRecruit 16
i've got a ton of new ideas to tell you tonks and thwata when you get back.

StrgzrCndyPixie
where is this thread???????????????????????????????????????????????
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

BOPRecruit 16
most of them are titled "carry on" and some you'll just have to read to check.

StrgzrCndyPixie
k thanx

BOPRecruit 16
you've already read mine, but check it out more for upated new bits!

Tonks
ok Bop. Im here. and you wanted to talk to me about HP #4? and I was thinking. Could we plz get back to Harry's life? and kinda switch back and forth?

BOPRecruit 16
that was my plan. pm me to remind me about that tonks. to give the info.

BOPRecruit 16
ooh! i got ideas! i was thinking: while harry was out, frodo took his place at home and school. when harry got lost in his aragorn visions, his body was still physically in the real world. so, let's say herm or ron or someone wizard comes by and takes harry's sleeping form to the burrow, the weasley's home. they but him in ron's room and ron's parents watch over him. with harry out of action and with frodo and sam at the burrow, they explained what happened to ron and herm. so herm decides to use polyjuice potion or soemthing stronger potion to make frodo look like harry. herm and ron train frodo to be like harry. when the school year starts and harry is still lost to reality, frodo goes to school with herm and ron and gets to know about harry's life in the wizarding world. sam stays at home and helps the weasley's keep their home and gardens clean.

now, how does that sound? that should help you tonks! ^.~

Tonks
Ok I didnt read that before I went and Added on so the story has changed. sorry about that.

But we can kinda still do that. all we have to do id find out what to do with Aragorn remember he is in Harrys house. I was thinking maybe he could go to Sirius house and be trained in to help out in the Order. but he has to stay home. Because if the Minisery finds out that there is a Man from the Lord of the Rings books here in ther presant time then Dumbledore will be in trouble with Fudge!

So Bop does that sound good to you? Because the Weasleys could still come and Get Harry, Frodo and Sam and then we could go on.

But remember we have to wake Harry up some time.

And onther Idea seems to have come to my mind just Barley! you know how Legolas and Gimily are um Lupin and some one else. well lets do this. Voldemort has joined up with Sarun. And he wantes the ring Right? well we can Have it go like this:

Lupin and Someone else (I cant remember the other person you said BOP.) has taken Harry into Middle Earth. To save the ring. kinda. Harry is going to try and prevent Voldemort from getting the ring!. But they didnt know that the Ring Berer was going to go to Harry's time so they have to find a way to get Frodo and Sam back and they will have to save the ring.

so I have an I dea about the last fight between Voldemort and Harry so just pm me. I dont want it to be ruined for our readers! thanx BOP! :d

BOPRecruit 16
~just read what i posted with a "*" before each paragraph within the quote. those are my ideas.~

Tonks
Ok Bop. I have read them! And yah we can go along with that plan. Every time Harry goes to sleep he kinda transforms orkinda warps to Middle earth and the same with Aragorn!

and about Havung the knowlegde in middle earth or what ever you said. that is a great plan! so lets do it. I had to right the story again so go add on if you havent yet BOP!

BOPRecruit 16
i wasn't exactly counting on aragorn warping into harry, more like frodo using strong polyjuice potion. but that's okay, i guess. i'll add more when i can think of something to add.

dang! whose the idiot that made this page's posts stretch out? i hate having to scroll to the right just to read the rest of the post! i think it was that girl with the majandra delfino avatar that messed up the page.

BOPRecruit 16
tonk: where the heck is thwata?

Tonks
Yah that is exactly what i have been wondering for a long time! Who ever did it plz kinda fix it?

yah We will just have to see k. so I dont know if anyone has added on to the story but I am going to check k.

BOPRecruit 16
i think it was that girl with the majandra delfino avatar. those damn question marks!

Tonks
oh well yah well it is fixed on my computer so how about yours.?

BOPRecruit 16
this page is, not the previous messed up page.

Tonks
ok is it fixed now couse it has been at least a week!

BOPRecruit 16
have you added anyting or have new ideas?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.