How many of you have pre-ordered the LOTR2 DVD? (I have)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

username39120jo
Hi just wonderin' if i'm the only one who pre ordered the Two towers DVD at amazon.

Member.
um...you could go ahead an think that.

lotrlover7000
i pre ordered it embarrasment

chica16
i ordered mine too.... along with 2000000000000000 other people lol

tiger lilly
yup, i ordered mine aaaaaaaaages ago, and ive also ordered the extended dvd, the one with the gollum thingie... have to wait till november for that tho sad

edwinian
I did I did

whats the first thing that you are going to do when you get the movie.....

Verity
I did last week! Priority mail....don't wanna miss out on it! I think I should get the extended pre-ordered too!..if not, I'm gonna miss out on the Gollum statue!...I missed out on the Argonauthssad wink

fini
well i'm not ordering it yet.i'll do my ordering NEXT year when the entire sage will be out on dvd..PJ and new line should be kind and give us a 5-10 dvd boxset .:-)

username39120jo
ummmmmmm...... let me see..... umm WATCH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/eek.gif

it think i'll explode if it dosn't http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/blowup.gif i want to see the rotk preview!

edwinian
wouldn't hold your breath...PJ already said there will be no ultra super edition blah blah blah

edwinian
Of course I am going to watch it...but I meant...are you going to take the 10 minutes to watch the ROTK stuff or skip straight to the movie!!

username39120jo
i'll watch the ROTK stuff 1st duh!!!! i've already seen the two towers 6x in theatres.... rolling on floor laughing but i still never get tired of the movie big grin

fini
oh well.............i'll still wait till next year..........watch the whole thing in one shot

Sifer
The day they became available to pre-order, I did. I was actually the first or second person to order the Collectors Edition on Amazon big grin

night_fire999
i preordered mine with WHSmiths and i get a free Gandalf and ring mug...

Seraph
i didnt. i think ill wait for the extended edition. i loved the first one. its the greatest dvd i know!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.