Yep, i'm new.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fungrl515
Hi! My friend just told me about this, so i thought i better check it out. please welcome me with open arms. roll eyes (sarcastic) i know. i scare myself sometimes too. laughing out loud anyway, nice to meet you.

Kes

fungrl515
laughing out loud well, i don't know what her screen name is, but her name's Christine. very nice person.

Kes
Ah. That kinda makes it difficult smile

fungrl515
yeah, no kidding. i e-mailed her asking what it is, but i don't know how long it will be till she responds. oh, i'm taking it that you like Storm from X-men?

royal_jester
Hello welcome to the boards..have funbig grinbig grin

ChinaNiki
howdy do Happy Dance

must_kill_Santa
Hey welcome hope u have a blast
dont worry i scare myself all the time so we'll get along gr8

fungrl515
thanks.

must_kill_Santa
My Pleasure

holdenhsvgtsr
hey welcome

fungrl515
thanks everyone! i forgot to introduce myself. a little late, but i'll still do it.

Hi! my name's nora. i live in the stupidest town ever where a teenage girl can have no fun whatsoever. i'm really into anime, vampires, werewolves, potc, lotr, and hp. my fav color is blue, and my favorite numbers are 25 and 169 (don't ask). anyway, i'm a girl who loves to have fun. adios!

Korri
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/wavey.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.