DBZ:The legacy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DBZFan
Chapter one

Vegeta arives home late avoiding Bulmas nagging by going to an arcade.He plops down on the couch with a raging headache."Stupid kids"Said Vegeta."Mom is gonna have a cow when she see's you!"Said Trunks.

"I know,I know."Says Vageta.

BOPRecruit 16
Review: *laughs evilly* can't wait to read when bulma grills him for that! is this a carry-on story? if you want me to beta it or something, let me know! *beta is a person who corrects errors in spelling, edits the story, and stuff like that.*

DBZFan
CH.2

Earlly in the morning Bulma wakes up and see's that Vegeta never came to bed.Bulma is 30,Vegeta is 40,Trunks is 19.Bulma asks Trunks where Vegeta is."He whent to the bar across the street."Say's Trunks.
Bulma marches maddley to the bar."She is gone now dad you can come out now"
"Whew, that was a close one." Vegeta says.He then goesed to the gravity room."If your mom returns tell her I whent to Kakurote's,okay?"
"Okay!"

Bulma returns with a sturn look and ask's were Vegeta is again."In the Gravity room"Say's Trunks.Bulma runs to the "Gravity" room and and slams the door behind her.

Trunks could here Vegeta screeming and then his mother comes out."I beat him up"She says.Five minutes later Vegeta comes out all brused.Trunks is snickering in the corner.

"I can't beleve I got beat up by a week earthling.Let alone a woman!"
Trunks imatatse Vegeta.And Vegeta smacks him around.Trunks walked to his room with a big red mark on his cheek.He then goese on the computer and chats with Goten about the old times.

Early the next morning Vegeta gets a call from Goku.About an evil force.

BOPRecruit 16
Review: future trunks is hot ~lol~! funny that vegeta was hiding from bulma and then gotten beaten up ^.~ *evil grin* i love it! yea goten!

goten and trunks are my main dbz characters in my dbz/hp fic. let me know if you want a link to it and r+r it ^.~

DBZFan
Sure.....What is a link?

DBZFan
Ch.3

"HeyGoku I will be right over to see this so called "Evil" force.But first I will prance around like a school girl"

Vegeta whent to the store to buy grocares.

That after noon Vegeta whent to visit Goku.Goku seemed diffrent.'His power level is large..........?!?'thought Vegeta.then he was smacked square in the jaw.Goku was being conterolled!

"Pitiful earthling"Said Goku.But it wasn't goku it was an alein who transformed into Goku!

'Imposible!'Thought Vegeta."I thought you were killed.........RADITZ!"
"Well...You thought wrong."Raditz began to lagh evily."But since your thought was close I will give you a surprize"He socked Vegeta in the gut.

"AAGh!"sreamed Vegeta.'He got tuogher'thought Vegeta."What have you done to everyone?!"

"Oh lets just say they are taking a nap over in the woods!"
Vegeta turned to see Goku,Chi Chi,Goten,and Gohan knocked out.Vegeta turned back to Radits.Vegeta socked raditz in the gut."HA!Hurt me more!"

"You whant more?My sword will give you more!"Said Trunks voice.Trunks jumped out of the woods and tried to slice at Raditz just barelly scaching his armer."Tisk....Only a scrach....You gotta do better than that to beat me!"

Vegeta and Trunks joind together and socked and punched and sliced and shot blasts at Raditz until he looked weak."You hurt me enugh"Said Raditz once he fell to the ground.

"Good work dad!"Said Trunks wright after he took everyone to safety.
"Something tells me that another evil force will arive."Said Vegeta with an evil smile.

BOPRecruit 16
Review: nice little twist there! i like the fact that Vegeta isn't so icy like he normally is and is more comfortable with the fact of living on earth and acting more human and less proud. yea! go vegeta and trunks!

OMG! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT A LINK IS?! *jaw drops* well, here's the link to my dbz/hp fic:

Dealing With A New Gift by Battosai Yuriko

let me know if you need help submitting a anonmyous review and go to the next chapter!

update soon and ja ne!

~battousai yuriko~

Captain REX
I think this would be considered a General Fiction topic rather than a RPG.

Ush?

Captain REX
Oh wait, I'm sorry, my mind slipped for a moment. Carry on! big grin

DBZFan
Ha ha!

DBZFan
CH.4

Trunks suddenly got a chill down his spine.'MY SAIYEN SENSE IS TINGLEING?!'Though Trunks.......'But why?'Just then a large crash came.Trunks turned around."CELL!"Said Trunks"What are you doing here?!?I thought Gohan killed you!"

"Ha ha!I was re-born!"

"By who?"

"An old freind named...........FUTURE CELL!"

"What?"

"...........You know kid your hair is funky."

"Dad this one is mine!"

Trunks dashed at Cell giving him an upper cut,Cell dogded it,Cell tried to kick Trunks but missed.

Trunks hit Cell in the back of the head,but Cel kneed Trunks in the gut.Trunks through an Final flash at Cell and Cell tossed a Kamehameha at Trunks and both blasts contacted.But they exploded sending Cell and Trunks flying.

Trunks cought Cell off guard and punched him.Then elbowed Cell in the back of the head.Sending Cell to the earth below them.Then Trunks tosed all the blasts that he could.

"Really,I knead to get an insurrance pollicy!"Said Cell as he died.

"Good one but the next one is mine if there ever is one!"Said Vegeta as he stared at Trunks madly.

"Thanks for the complement,you know I still have strength to kick your butt!"

"Right!"

BOPRecruit 16
review: let's see if trunks can whip vegeta's butt ~lol~!

DBZFan
I am getting to the best part.

DBZFan
CH.5

Trunks turns and faces Vegeta."I dare you to say that to my face!"
"Say what?"
"What you said five minutes ago"
"Oh SHUTUP!You are nothing but a STUPID teenager!"
"DO YOU HAVE THE GUTS TO SAY THAT TO ME AGAIN?"
"Pitifule,getting all mad about one pointless thing.."
"Thats it!"
"Hmm?Finally gonna turn on me?I asure you it is not a good idea to turn your back on me......AGH!WHAT ARE YOU DOING?PUT ME DOWN!"
"Not so high and mighty now huh?"
"SHUTUP!BLID IS RUSHING TO MY HEAD NOW!"
Trunks put Vegeta down."You know dad.....You are such a puny saiyen..."
"ER!"
Vegeta punched Trunks in the jaw.
"Oh,now you fight back!"
Trunks socked Vegeta in the gut.
"Oh ya?"
Vegeta kicked Trunks in the mouth.
"Oh,now you got ME started!"
Trunks socked and kicked Vegeta.
Vegeta kicked and slapped Trunks.
Gohan woke up to see the to Saiyens slapping each other.
"....?WHOA Hey?Wheres the fire?"
"Huh?Hey Gohan!"
"Watsup?Hey Trunks what happened?"
"I am kicking my dads butt right now you know!"
"Oh,well carry on!"Said Gohan with a snicker.
Trunks slapped Gohan in the back of the head.
"Hey what was that for?"
"Oh'no reasen......."
"Oh I see I will sleep so that you to can fight."
Trunks socked Vegeta squere in the jaw.
Vegeta tossed a blast at Trunks,Trnks dogded it and knead Vegeta in the mouth knocking him to the ground.
"I give......."Said Vegeta painfully.
Gohan woke every one up and they were told about Cell and Raditz.
"That is odd I thought I killed Raditz,and Gohan killed Cell."Said Goku
"Wrong dad,Piccolo killed you AND Raditz."Said Gohan
"Sorry.....I have a short memorry...."
Every body laughed exept Vegeta."Hmph,I find nothing funny...."
"Well of course if we kept on fighting you would be dead dad!And I beat YOU up."
Vegeta hid in the corner and took notes on all of Trunks moves.
'I shall defeat you when we fight again!'Thought Vegeta.

BOPRecruit 16
Review: ~lmao~ "dad, you're such punie saiyan." that was great! yeah, goku has short memory as do i. *please check out my lxg story and carry on the story! thanks!*

DBZFan
Okay I don't know how chapter six got its own area, but I shall creat a better chapter six!

DBZFan
CH.6

Trunks and Goten go to there favorite training spot."HA!You shall not beat me!"Yelled Goten as he and Trunks powerd up.

Trunks finished powering up at the same time as Goten.They began to train, but first they streched, and punched and kicked the air.

Trunks sat down and pretended to look like he was gonna do a couple of push ups, Goten turned his back to Trunks, Trunks smiled and jumped in the air."WEGDIE!'Yelled Trunks as he reached for Gotens underwear.

Goten tried to un-wegde it."I will get you for that!"Yelled Goten.He flew after Trunks who was running as fast as he could.

Un-known to Goten and Trunks someone was waching.

They both acted as though they were 8 years old again.

Goten cought up and landed on top of Trunks they both rolled on the grass."I wish we were still kids"Said Goten."Are you crazy?Bieng a teen is the best thing I ever encounterd!"Said Trunks as he stared at the sky."Ya but all ths home work from collegde!"Said Goten."Relax, we are almost adults anyway."Said Trunks.

Goten sat up."Someone is here."

Trunks sat up to."Really?I can't sence anything...."A big shadow apeared from behind.Then they felt something grab there underware."DOUBLE TROUBLE WEGDIE!"It was gohan and he pulled there underwear over there heads.Goten and Trunks grabed Gohans and pulled his underwear up and over his head.

Goku came to see what the laughter was and he got an atoumic wegdie.Vegeta came along to see to."Don't touch the underwear."

"Why should I know you don't wear any."

Vegeta stared at Trunks who still had his underwaer over his head."At least I don't look like an idiot!"

Trunks and Goten fixed there underwaer and started to train ignoring the wondering eyes of Vegeta.

BOPRecruit 16
review: ~lmao~ all the way! they are so immature, but that's what i like about some of these characters.

DBZFan
stick out tongue How do you like my story?

DBZFan
Chapter 6

"Okay boys, a new enamy has set foot on this world, what Cell had told you Trunks, was a lie.This enamy hasn't really reached this planet, but I have a feling something big is coming and this thing will be powerful.This powerful thing has brought all of are gratest enamys!The only way to deafete them is to find some fighters..."Said Goku.

"You, mean..."Said Gohan"Yes Gohan, Warriors from other world we shall bring back to life.And Trunks you shall set foot out of Japan to,America.And find powerful wariors."

Trunks was curios about this place called "America" he had so much questions to ask about this place, but he knew that noone knew what this place was either."Uh........Do I take a plane?" "No you can take flying Nimbus." "Really?" "Yes, since Gohan never really used it."

Trunks set off to America, and Goku set off to find the Dragon balls.

Trunks whent as fast as he could.He was eager to see America and what it was like.It took him some time to get there but he got there!When he set foot on this forun land he felt diffrent, like he missed Japan and he missed Vegeta for the first time.

Trunks looked at the list of fighters that he needed to find."Uh, he is first, and, oh he lives there!"Trunks found his house and he was there."Hi, you must be Fain.Do you know any one named Kami?"
"Ya.The one from Japan?" "Ya."

"Let me see that list you are hoding, every one that you are looking for is in my house."

"Good then we are all off to Japan!"

They all flew there since they knew how.

Goku summoned the dragon and wished for all the good warriors to come back to earth.When hi wish was granted all of the worriors came to life.Goku explaind why he brought them back and they were more then happy to help.Goku was glad to see the warriors that Trunks was sent to get were there."Good job, I wouldn't have found all of them in one day!"

Trunks was happy to be home.He told all of them what he saw in America.Goten, Gohan, Goku where all amazed.Vegeta, of coures didn't really care.Vegeta leaned againnst a tree and looked up in the sky, He saw a shooting star fall out of the sky, Vegeta didn't really look like he cared about anyone, but secretly he did.

Suddenly something attacked Vegeta!

Vegeta stood there shocked.He finally gaind his balence and struck the person who attacked him.Thus knoking him out.Vegeta looked to see who it was that he hit.But it turned out the person was playing dead, and the person flipped over and kicked Vegeta in the gut."Who are you?"

"Don't you remember your old pal?I am Nappa!"Nappa struck Vegeta with an uper cut while Vegeta was in shock Nappa elbowed hin in the back of the neck making Vegeta hit the ground hard.

Vegeta did a backflip and kicked Nappa at the same time.But Nappa dogded it and punched Vegeta while he was stil in the air.The others didn't notice Vegeta fighting to the death.Vegeta cought Nappa off gourd and punched Nappa in the back of his head and blasted him with a Final Flash thus making Nappa die.

"Where did he come from?"Asked Vegeta as he calapsed.

BOPRecruit 16
review: after reading this chapter, is giving me inspirations and helpful tips for my lxg story!

DBZFan
Go ahead and take things from my story.

BOPRecruit 16
no, i won't steal exact words or anything. just got inspired at how the characters went about gathering warriors. it helped unlock ideas for me. like to infuse my original fantasy/anime fic into my lxg story.

DBZFan
Oh.

BOPRecruit 16
continue your story soon!

DBZFan
I am out of ideas, give me time to think somthing up then I will continue the story.

BOPRecruit 16
alright then, take your time.

DBZFan

DBZFan
Aouther:Well it all ends here hope you enjoy this chapter. It will be action packed! well see ya later Goku!

Trunks saw Vegeta lying down.

"?Is dad actoully asleep? Well he hardly did anything!"Thought Trunks.

Un-known to Trunks Vegeta was fighting for his life against Nappa.Vegeta could sense Trunks as he stared a disstance away from Vegeta.

"I feel........Diffrent.I,I don't know what it is! Could it be?No, I can't have reached SS4."Thought Vegeta"I,I would feel even more powerful.But how?Why am I feeling wierd?Why, I felt like this when I was one of Babidis gaurds!"

Trunks stared at Vegeta.

Trunks turned around."Hey Goku.Have you noticed anything wrong with my dad latly?"

"No,why?"

"No reason really...... I just wanted to know."

Goku,Who was very powerful, senced that Trunks was bieng troubled."hmm, Trunks has been wierd for the past 10 minutes."he thought.

"Well"Said Gohan"I think we better serch for this "Mystery" enemy."

"Rite"Said everybody

Vegeta carryd his own bag of sensu beans.So Vegeta grabbed a sensu bean and ate it.He heald quike.

Bulma wanted to come with them,so Gohan had a heavier load.Bulma had brought a camra becouse she was working for a newspaper.

"Reporters"Thought Gohan"Always whant to be the first one to get a picture of something big."

Gohan had always been desgusted with reporters. He had been desgusted with them since he had fought in the Cell games.

It wasn't long for Piccolo to sence a powerful power.

"We are close, the power is on the beach. I know it i can sence the slime ball!"

"I know you are excited but you don't have to go that far!"

"SHUT UP GOKU!"

Goku shutup. He did not like to be yelled at by a namikan.

All of them landed on a dserted beach.All of the beach house windows were borded up to show that they were to dangerouse or that there is a crime seen in the house.

Vegeta looked around. He did not see anyone in this beach,no enimies,no action,and definently no sound.

All of a suden Gohan was struck with brute force in the left temple.

All to be heard was the loud painfull sound of Gohans scream.

Krillin was knocked out by a blow to the neck.

Tien was kicked in the stomache.

All was left was Goku,Trunks,Vegeta,and Goten.

Bulma was hiding behind a rock and was screaming a shrill loud scream.

"SHUT UP WOMAN WE CANNOT THINK WITH YOU SCREAMING!"Yelled Vegeta.

"This is it"thought Vegeta"We are all gonna die. This is our last battle."

The same thought crossed over Gotens mind.Goten,without bieng signaled to, whent Super Saiyan and charged at the enimie.Goku,Vegeta,And Trunks did the same.

They all charged screaming and punching the thing. The enemy apeared weak. He was bieng knocked down after each blow!Finally the enemy attacked and punched Vegeta.Vegeta whent flying backwards with great speed! Goku was kicked and he flipped backward and lande on his stomache.Goten was hit on the side of his neck and he to whent flying only sideways flying.

Trunks grabbed his sword and made a charge slicing the enemy in half. He,Goku,Vegeta,and Goten blasted at the enemy.

the man was killed. All collapsed in releaf.

The day was finally saved. And Bulma peed her pants.

The end
Thank you for reading!Burp!

FallingBlue
*sighs* this fic doesnt show the boring, repetitive action of the worst show ever made, as for being like DBZ i give it a 2, for being a story i give it a 6

DBZFan
Really.......? I knew I should have written it on paper first.

FallingBlue
*shrugs* dont beat yourself up, its not like your getting judged from an actuall writer, and I hate DBZ so who knows, fans may really like it

DBZFan
lol.

DBZFan
I laugh in the face of the creater becouse he messed DBGT up.

FallingBlue
I laugh in the face of the creator because he has to live with the fact that he made that peice of crap

DBZFan
Really, and would it kill him to make the battles shorter????

FallingBlue
I know..."Next time on DBZ, Goku is STIIILLLL fighintg Freiza! BET YOU DIDNT EXPECT THAT BIOTCH!"

DBZFan
I don't like that narrater one bit.................He drags things on.....*Snore* UH?????Oh I fell asleep while listening to that darn narrater again!

FallingBlue
lol, yah, thats so true...but he fits in well with the rest of the show, him being boring and all laughing out loud

DBZFan
laughing out loud "Oh! And I almost forgot! KRILANS IN THE HOUSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!& quot;Kid:AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!TO LONG OF A WORD!!!!!!!

FallingBlue
and whats up with the 20 minute stare athons? i swear they stare at each otehr for like half an hour before they fight, so annoying

DBZFan
Maybe they are in love. Who knows what they think.

FallingBlue
probably laughing out loud then there's the constapation, they have to yell in pain for another hour while their hair turns yellow and they catch on fire

DBZFan
And while a "Earthling" gets smashed into a mountain by a green enemy trying to explode earth.

FallingBlue
yah, and they are always in some huge canyon bullcrap that doesnt even come close to existing on earth but is always a quick fligh away

DBZFan
Why can't they just get along? And destroy us at the same time???*Fake cries*(Bieng sarcastic)

FallingBlue
I guessed, lol

yah, they should all get along, that would make for an even better show...yah right..

DBZFan
lol, then Goku trips over. shifty

FallingBlue
MUAHAHHAHA! Goku means rice...tahts so gay..."LOOK! ITS RICE! HES COME TO SAVE THE DAY!"

DBZFan
Vegeta means Vegetable........*Rolls on floor laoughing*HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

FallingBlue
Goten means ten rive, Gohan means rice bowl, Garlic means, well you can guess that one..

DBZFan
Garlic........What nerdy names! I would not go around school with a name that means rice bowl.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.