Freddy vs. Jason

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

justinday15
Who will win, Freddy or Jason?

justinday15
I think Jason will win, but thats because i like him better then freddy.

Ads
I want Jason to win...Jason is awesome. I don't like Freddy he sucks. I think Jason would kick his ass hardcore he has the power

DemonicGambit
I like them both, but I want Jason to win. Here's why cause they're at Crystal Lake-Jason's turf and we've never seen Jason sleep

justinday15
How do u know they're at Crystal Lake?

DemonicGambit
I jus' watched the trailer on tv, its Crystal Lake.

justinday15
are u talking about when freddy jumps out of the water??

DemonicGambit
That's Jason, who jumps out

Kes
We have a horror movie area.
So moving--moved.

Laura4Owen
I totally hope freddy wins. I dont know about aqny of you but to me, Freddy symbolises horror movies.

Hes the only horror character that has ever scared me to the point that i couldnt sleep!

ragesRemorse
anybody who tortures you to death using your deepest fears and then keeps your soul forever deserves to win especially against a cheap slasher even though jason is still one of the godfathers of horror freddy puts thought into his killings and takes pleasure thats just a nice little bonus when watching him work

h0ck3yh0rr0r
well mostly likely they both gonna die.

Lt.Columbo
Yeah, they can't make one win, it would be unfair on the other!

h0ck3yh0rr0r
i just hope that f vs j has a good beginning and an ending.

justinday15
no its not, i have a preview downloaded on kazaa and i've watched it like 5 times.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
its freddy that jumps out of water

cookies2006
yeah freddy it is. I dont really think either one will win. But it betta be good and betta be gory.

justinday15
It has to be better then Jason X.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
tommorow it comes out ima watch on first day

justinday15
I think im gonna go see it saturday.

Vision-of-Death
Who will win ? The person who can figure out how the hell Freddy and Jason are going to meet....cause I've never seen Jason sleep alot !!

You ?

BackFire349
it will be a tie, because as i said, should one lose, the fanboys of the loser will raise hell and boycott the movies of the other villian. a tie is the only way it will be satisfying to both parties. i hope however there is a winner, and i dont care who it is.

ragesRemorse
but if it was one sided and there was a winner that would mean there would prolly be a sequal because if it were one sided and well accepted it would attract just as many people to another instalment if not more, but i dont care who wins as long all the damn teens die this time

Korri
Freddy will win happy

h0ck3yh0rr0r
what if there is no ending like the movie stops when one is about to kill the other...

ragesRemorse
that would blow id rather have two seperate endings rather than that im bout to go see it right now any way

h0ck3yh0rr0r
same here ima go watch it in about 2 hours...i watched news and they were talking to different celebrities that watched it already...they said it was funny and scary.

justinday15
so, for all u people who have seen it. was it any good? dont tell anything without spoliers. thanx.

KidRock
that would suck lol

BackFire349
it was entertaining but pretty unsatisfying and disapointing. they didnt really start fighting for about 45 minutes. the first part of the movie was kinda a waste.

justinday15
i went and saw it yesterday.

justinday15
if u havent seen the movie, dont read this.
So i guess jason won. right on. rock

*Kitty*Killar*
I hope both of them die...............

BaronOBeefDip
It's definitelly gonna be a tie. Each one has an advantages agains the other. Plus, both of them are immortal to some extent. They can die, they somehow come back to continue their killing sprees.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.