Who do u think the villain in X3 should be?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MrManchester89
I think Omega Red and Dark Pheonix should be the villains. Magneto should revive Omega Red in is deep sleep. Then Omega Red attacks Wolverine where Wolverine is looking for clues about his past. Omega Red fights and talks and asks about the device Wolverine stole from the Russians who created him that would stop Omega Red's death paramone problem. Then Omega Red explains some of Wolverine's past.

X-WOMen
The villains are everyone from Magnetos team obviously but I think the won't introduce Omega Red yet. I think best is the Sentinels for villains!

Blopster
I'd like to see either Sinister or the Shadow King as the main villain.

Sinister, because he would offer background for Cyclops and, well, he's a thinking villain who definitely enjoys playing people against each other.

My preference would be to see the Shadow King since he gives Xavier a run for his money as the most powerful telepath on the planet. Plus, he'd offer extensive background on Xavier and Storm and, as a telepath, he could toy with Wolverine's mind, unlocking some of his memories. So there, you could appease Wolvie fans, Halle Berry and offer some intense mutant vs mutant action scenes.

Odds are, though, that it'll be Bolivar Trask and the Sentinels as the villain, since that is what the original script for X2 called for.

ragesRemorse
yeah that would be a nice addition along with some sentinals, and the x-men in there infantcy are being overpowered by both omega and the sentinals and it takes the pheonix to stop them but shes the dark pheonix so she goes after destroying everything, yeah thatd be nice

ragesRemorse
i really dont want to have to sit through another 2 hours of magneto and his pussy gang of villans, i mean pyro is still changing his diapers i really dont want to see a 16 year super villian, and yeah i agree sinister would be a good addition especially seeing the realism singer chose for the movie, sinister could be passed along as a new villian. He could even convince some the x-men he can sure them so he can get them to follow him just so he can expieriment on them

CaptainInsano
Sorry guys but I heard that there won't be any sentinals. FOX wouldn't give singer the money to do it so Mr.Manchester has the right idea

ragesRemorse
Man fox increased singers budget an additional one third of the grossings of X-2 on top of his already substantial budget, thats comming from Cinescape

njherbz741
they should make the villain to be the brother hood, but they should add 1 or 2 more evil mutants to the brother hood because the brother hood is dull. its only 3 mutants, magneto, pyro and mystique.

BOPRecruit 16
i heard x3 was going to deal with dark phoenix and the sentinals. but i could be wrong in what i read.

Kes
Ok Omega red is? blink I've heard of it and know (saw) it was a folder in the PC in the movie but what is it exactly?

Blopster
Omega Red was, essentially, the Russian counterpart to the Weapon X program. It was designed to create the ultimate supersoldier. To this, they took a mutant (I don't think his real name was ever revealed) and put him through the procedure and he was dubbed 'Omega Red'. His mutant power is that he emits pheramones (sp?) that drain the life force of people in contact with it. He's clad in carbonadium (basically, a malleable form of adamantium) armor and has carbonadium tendrils that shoot out from his arms, which he can extend his pheramone through to drain life from a target. He was placed in cryogenic stasis by Wolverine & Maverick (another member of the Weapon X program) but was later unleashed. He's one of Wolverine's worst enemies in the comics.

DemonicGambit
I want Sinister to show!!

ragesRemorse
omega was one of the x-mens worst enemies, when wolverines beserker barage cant even harm an enemy your messin with a big gun

ragesRemorse
and omega's name is Arkady Rossovich

ragesRemorse
and i thougt the only way they defeated omega the first time was because he so long without repowering himself and then went into a coma

Kes
Thanks Blopster and rages.

Capt_Fantastic
Magneto should be in it. He's the uber X villain...not to mention being played by my favorite actor. But, I don't think he should be the main focus of the plot. I think that Mr. Sinister could be incorporated into the Dark Phoenix story line very intelligently. It would also be an interesting way to involve Gambit, Archangel and Beast

Magneto is the man. Let's not forget that these movies have to take place in our reality for them to be believable. Magneto isn't as powerful in the movies as he is in the comics because of this. Otherwise, you'd see him wiped the floor with the X-Men...by himself to boot!

Blopster
That may be, I'm only going off limited memory of Omega Red. I personally don't like him much (cool power, but he's really one-dimensional, character wise).

MaverickIce
My friend told what could be a good plot for Apocalypse to be the baddie in X5. He said that he (apocalypse) basically discovered time travel by when Cable tries to destroy Apocalypse's lazarus pits in the future, A steals Cable's computer thingy. He then found the "center of time" or for those who have read avengers forever: limbo. Using that he sought to control all of time by kidnapping all the pychics. After the Phoenix things, Jean and Scott tried to get married. Sinster interrupted it and with his Maruaders (or Nasty boys, whatever) kidnapped Jean, and almost got Prof. X, and sent them to the big A. Bishop and Cable tried in their timelines to stop the big A, but were failing, so they travel back in time (forge helps) Bishop gets lost time traveling 'cause he was moved by A (apocaylpse, I'm just to lazy to write over and over) when A was timetraveling also. Bishop sister, though ends up in our timeline with the X-men. As does cable, when he was trying to destroy A's lazarus pits, which gives A immortality. There is a weird relationship with Cable and Scott, kind of like they know each other (they don't get along at first). So A continues to gather pyschics, A time I espiecally like is whem Psylocke ( a robin hood like thief) was stealing from Archangel. There is fight, Angel wins and then get knocked out by Psylocke while he is walking away. it turns out Psylocke steals to get money for her brother who is fatally sick. Angel catches in the place where she keeps her stolen stuff, and they begin to fight again when Sabertooth comes in. Sabertooth get his ass handed to him by Psylocke and Angel, when the X-men come in ( they had some previous run in's with angel but he never joined the team. They had heard about A from cable and put the puzzle pieces together. Just as they tell Psylocke and Angel, Magneto (and the brotherhood) himeself comes and kidnapps Pyslocke and Prof. X in a huge battle scene, then get a time portal out. At A's place, all major baddies are meeting (A, Sinster, Mags, Dark Beast, his other elite guard, etc.) and basically give the lowdown on the plot, Sinister get "immortality" Magneto gets a timeline to do what he pleases, etc. Meanwhile the X-men vote to destroy the lazarus pits in their own timeline, Cyclops, the "leader" at the time pilots them to Egypt and they storm the pit. They are met with the Four Horsemen, and there is another battle scene. Angel and Wolvie take the Horseman of Death by themselves, while the rest of the X (Beast, Gambit, Cable, Cyke, Storm, Iceman, Rogue, Collossus, Nightcrawler) make the other three Horcemen retreat. The X team are about to destroy the pits when A himself comes and stops them. Angel, Nightcrawler, the Summers, Wolvie and Collossus make it though A's portal and into the center of time. The others gather the rest of the known major pyschics and wait for the right moment to storm the center of time. Mean while, each X man is moving though the center of time to set to save the psychics from their dorment state. Angel gets Psylocke out, Scott gets Jean out and Cable gets Prof X. while Wolvie, nightcrawler and collossus make a distraction. After they freed Jean, Prof, and Psylocke the rest of the pychics are about to be made to destroy all timelines execpt Mags and A's. After a big fight, 1 on 1, Prof convinces mags that what he is doing is wrong. Even with mags they still seem to be losing, when Scott sends the singal from the rest of the X team to come in though Bishop's sister time portal. Together they storm the center of time beating most of the henchmen of A, when the Psychics fire off pulse that start to eridacate timelines. Jean taps into the Phoenix force and tries to slow down or stop the pulse, teh X-team tries to Blast the chamber open, and some try to attack A and the remaining horsemen and henchmen, and Bishop finally arrives in the center of time, giveing the X team enough power to blast open the chambers free the psychics an beat A and his henchmen...

not all is well, 20% of the timelines are erased, which includes Bishops, so with nowhere left to go, he with his sister join the X-men, Jean and Scott are happy ever after, and that's the last X movie.... and THAT is what my friend said the last movie should be..

ragesRemorse
yeah that sounds good for me but the path singer chose to do these movies, i htink all the new fans of the x-men would just be like "what the shit is goin on?, who the hell are these people?" I would love to see that though atleast one other of the x-mens arch villians aside of an old magneto, and yeah omega is kind of a non depth character but he always does make for some entertainment even though it does get repetitive hes still the man

Blopster
Well, that might be a fair plot, if it hadn't already been shown. That plot is almost point-for-point an adaptation of the X-Men Animated Series story 'Beyond Good & Evil' (aired in Season 4). As R.R. pointed out, that story wouldn't work well with the tone & type of stories Singer is using in the X-Men movies.

Kahlan
Dark Phoenix, Dark Phoenix, Dark Phoenix........nuff said.

CyclopS-Club
I'd definitely like to see some sentinells in the third movie.
It would be great!!!

x-men
i think they make x-men 3 the dark pheonix saga
so basicly remaking the dark pheonix saga in to a film
with some bits added and some bits taken away
with the people who kidnapped jean as the villians
but cut out the bit at the end because film wise we havnt been introduced to the people that make a battle with xaviers team
instead you could have a new villian with the senitles introduced at the end and to be continued in x4(if there is an x4)
i read some where that there will be about 6x films
but i dont know if it is true or not

Kes
I doubt all those actors and the director, would make 6 movies.

Shadow_King
dark pheonix is gonna be the bad guy cuz she goes mad with power but shi'ar get's involve and kills dark pheonix or jean grey kills herself

ClarkGriswold
Having a plot which revolves solely around Pheonix is not a very good idea. First of all, the realism Singer has lain down extremely well would be tarnished beyond repair. Second, Pheonix wasn't very interesting in the first place. In the animated series, her part went on way too long, and to even do that storyline justice, you'd need more than one movie. I think Pheonix could be integrated into the movie, but definitely not as the main choice for conflict. Thus far, the main conflict has been human vs mutant. And with Xavier nearly killing every human on Earth at the end of X2, I do not see how the human vs mutant could not be the center of the story.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
i would luv to see omega red in new movie.

Archangel2003
It has 2 b apocalyse. He has a very interesting history that will appeal 2 most viewers. He is also one tough son of gun.

VallejoKid707
I think the villain should be Omega Red and set Apocalypse up for X4 by Bishop or Cable time traveling back to the mansion in X3 and saying that Apocalypse is coming.

AceOfGambit
Make The BrotherHood the villians but use some from the X-Men Evo show. Use Magneto,Mystique,Toad,Sabertooth,Pyro,QuickSilver and Avalanche ( I have this thing for Toad, he s'nt really THAT good and I realy wanna see Avalanche in action in a motion picture)

woahquicksilver
They should bring in more Brotherhood peeps as Magneto already got Pyro.But alas, I have a strange feeling that it will be all about Phoenix and trying to save Jean.

VenomVA
Juggernaut and Sinister would be nice!!!! big grin big grin big grin
Not together though! rolling on floor laughing

red_storm
ok here is what i know, first off there will not be a phoenix saga yet and i know this a hundred percent, i believe that the phoenix will be introduced in the thhird move but it will be like matrix, have a seond part to it, i think that the x-men will go off and look for jean but they have a hard time since the goverment has stated that the mutants of xaviers school are soldiers and all mutants have now been placed under lock down, every one is hunting them, we would seee the specs for the sentinel which would be presented to the president whho will disagree with this sort of machine but they will still go on and make one, for the second part of the movie...........that is what i think will be the main idea for the movie but we need a villian, first of sinister ould be the wost villian since he is to far into the eries(the humans need to understand the mutants first and accept them) now magneto would be the most logical choice but i think he wont be a villian, sincer the school was captured the x-students needed a place to stay, so the parents of most students went back and collected the children only a few where left, and magneto gave permission or invited the mutants to stay with him, since he is still a mutant lover and wont turn a fellow mutant down.
this i where magneto tries to convert the mutants away from being x-men and join the brotherhood.........from this place i really dont know what happens since anything can happen but i would really love to see omega red come intto play some how and the best way that could happen is that when w see the phoenix sign under water omega red ws in that building also, and when phoenix was near him he charged up and swam away from he building, he was stollen by the american military after the cold war and now was being held prisenor of war, since he escaped from the cell he was he still thinks it is the cold war and walks through the cities destroyin the people that attack him, so police officers, army soldires etc... but when the x-men ariive they would explain to him (whilst fighting him with the brotherhood) about what has happend so he will stop since he is not psycopathic and he would leave with the x-men to the brotherhood base...... as soon as he is there he would make a relationship with magneto and agree to join his fight (a good better member) from there the phoenix arrives...............................................ok i know what you are asking yourself,why is omega red not psycopathic well the reason fr that is, when omega red ws made the usa and soviets hated each other so marvel had to create a villian type person from the soviets and this was the only reason he was evil and since russia and america are friends now (or so it seems) i want them to create omega red a character who is not where is ment to be since he was frozen and held prisoner , he would nbe like a very old student, secondly you are thinking why join magnetos force, well he could have a feud with wolverine that way or even collosus, thats all i can really say, i know hundreds of you will disagree but i thinks iit would be cool, please tell me what you think of my idea....

Kes
Still have the idea Phoenix will be the villain and maybe have the sentinels hunting her down and the x-men both trying to stop her and save her.

Maelstrom
A whole frikin` team face off only we gotta get the X-men lookin like X-men. They should fight the Avengers who represent the UN. The Avengers should be going after a mutant who they want to possess but they claim he is a danger.
Xaviar should stop buying the lies and use his team to protect instead of survive. That means straighting out the overlord Avengers.

Eidolon
Putting in Sentinles coming from Genoshyia (Spelled wrong I'm sure) and than having the Sentinles turn on normal people "cause normal people are mutants and mutants normal people" would keep with the whole "we're the same as you or not tottally different" theme of the X-men.

However Dark Phoenix should be in the next was just cause of the ending of X2 points to it (when Xavior looks out the window and suddenly smiles as says thinkgs are fine, I think he got a mental message from Jean saying she's fine and just needs time along or something like that)

Sinister would also be good, possibly making Magneto a pawn in a temp alliance with the brotherhood to serve his own ends of manipulating Cyclops and Jean/Phoenix.

As for Omega red I think it would be better to leave him out of X-men movies and instead put him into the Wolverin movie as Logan goes on looking for his past or trying to figure out who he is (possibly meeting other weapon X mutants and Maveric)

Vampiree
AHA!!! i found the sucker! here it is ab big grin

ab012f9448
Good job Vampiree!!! At least someone around this place can be bothered to do something.

Vampiree
hehehe big grin why thank you

Apoc87
I think the villan for x-3 should be the setinals because it would go with the storyline cause they keep sayin there will be a war between humans n mutants n the setinals r probly the only thing the humans have to use against the mutants. I think it would be realy cool seein the x-men fightin them

bester
juggernaut!!!

X-Menfan2003
I think Onslaught should be the main villian for X-3. The first half of the film could show Xavier 'shutting' down Magneto's mind, while the second half shows the sideeffects of this, mainly the arrival of Onslaught. Plus, we would see some other marvel heroes too.

ab012f9448
The most obvious character that is going to be in X3 is phoenix and maybe even dark phoenix if the film is based on her. This is because of the orange shadow in the lake at the end of the movie.

Paola
I think it will be too soon to bring Onslaught to the movies

Hypester
Dark Phoenix... Sentinels... maybe a little Sinsiter pulling some strings, maybe Hellfire Club doing the same...

lau_timmy

Vampiree
*rolls eyes* *sigh* here.

rebelyellsiryn
Call me crazy...but I think Deadpool would be kinda cool...not as a main villian or anything but as like a lackey or something.

He just makes a bunch of references to pop culture while he's fighting so you learn something new everytime he's kickin ass...I admire that. smile

DeJa_Vu
i wanna see scarlet witch mess up magz!! lol it'll b funny! OMGsh the 2 cihldren of Mag come in quicksilver and S.W! lol then they'll b cioas! lol...

TimberlandG2
I dont think it is time to bring in the Sentinels yet b/c there is soo much u have to show before them. I also think that they should add more mutants to the Brotherhood, They need to follow the way of X-Men Evolution with the Characters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.