Fan Art

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hpluva14
hay im writting a fan fic of lily and james potter and if ne 1 want to share ne ideas post them
when im finished i will post the story it will be from lily evans point of veiw if u do give me any ideas that i use i will credit u(if that makes any sense to you) i want any ideas on how she got her letter wut she did during school and ill include that memory from the 5th pleeze post ne ideas and i will not take credit for them i swear ill give u the credit post ideas pleeze ttyl

ps if u have an sn post it mines luvablqt17 wink

brookealicious6
So....your writing some kind of book? That would be cool....Just remember that she hated James until 7th year stick out tongue

hpluva14
ya

brookealicious6
I can't really think of anything to help you out....Um...
Come to think of it Rowling has never really told us any details of James and Lily...except for that memory of Snapes...So your pretty much safe to write whatever you want!

hpluva14
ya well i read ALOT of fanfics on various sites and wut is weird is that they all new lilys maiden name evans and i allready started but its on ma comp at home in tx

robincooper
i have heard in a jk interview that his mom left a lot more in him than just that touch thing in the first book... she slipped up that harry's mom left anothere anti voldermort charm to do with his eyes? i don't know what this is about but it might help you... i suppose

hpluva14
it mite

hpluva14
* facts (correct me if im wrong)
Lily Evans didnt like james till 7th year
James was always trying to impress Lily And he liked her
James always screwed up his hair, even though it was allready messy
Lily and james were both in the Order Of the Pheonix
Lily Died to save Harry from Voldermort
Lily had bright green eyes(im not sure if it was bright green or just green)red hair and was popular in school
James was a ______(wut is it seeker or chaser)
James had black always messy hair and wore geekish glasses but was popular
James was good friends with Remus Lupin aka Moony and Peter Petigrew aka traitor or Wormtail was a friend
Sirius Black aka Padfoot was James' best friend
Padfoot became godfather of Harry
Moony is a werewolf (but like who cares)
Wormtail(traitor)betrayed James and Lily By becoming their secret keeper (Sirius was then decided it would be obvious since he was james' best friend and that they should change keeps to someone less obvious like Peter) and telling voldermort where they were
James nickname is Prongs
Lily's sister Petunia hated Lily
Lily's parents were very proud of lily when she got her acceptance letter to Hogwarts
Snape wasnt very liked at school
Lily was kind hearted
Snape found out in like 5th year about Moony being a werewolf but didnt tell anyone but dumbledore who allready knew
Their nicknames were wut they were......
Padfoot-Sirius-animagus form-dog(his paws or feet are padded Moony-Remus-werewolf(becomes a were wolf in the moon) Wormtail-Peter-animagus form- rat(tail looks like a worm) Prongs-James-animagus form-Stag(i dont know bout this one but its something to do with being a horse)
James was kind of stuck up if you know what i mean like just embarassing people because he can
Happy Dance

robincooper
i think james was a seeker like harry coz in the first film (i don't remember the book thet well) when they looked on the trophie above james potter it said 'seeker'... i think

brookealicious6
James is a seeker and Lily had green eyes (remember everyone says Harry has Lily's eyes)

danradclifeluva
k
ima go chek on tha seeker chaser thing cuz its not wut tha movie said cuz the movie came of tha book and im writting this off tha book so i dunnoby tha way this is hpluva14 i just forgot ma password so i had to get a newuser name

Malfoy101
james was a chaser they just said seeker in the movie to make it seem like he was following in james' footsteps

mina.harker
james talked about dementors to lily in front of petunia. so james must have gone to lily and petunia's house. also, i can't remember there being anything in the books about whether james was a seeker or chaser - just that he was a player. but then again, he stole a snitch in snape's memory, so he was probs a seeker

danradclifeluva
thats wut i wuz thinkn he wuz playn with tha snitch so he culd be seeker but in tha others it said sumthin bout ben a chaser

mina.harker
i suppose. dus it say newhere which house lily was in? i cant remember ever havin read it, but i rly wanna know. also, can the head boy and girl be in the same house, coz that wud mean that they were in different houses (hagrid said they were head boy and girl in their day) but then sirius said that lupin was prefect cause he and james caused too much trouble.

danradclifeluva
lol james and lily were both in gryffindor i think yes u can have a head boy and head grl in 1 house i think but if lily wuznt in gryffindor then she wuld be from ravenclaw cuz out of all the fanfics i read and sum facts are true in fanfics she wanted to be in raven claw but got put in gryffindor or she wuz out into ravenclaw NEVER hufflepuff or slytherin but she was always nice to snape in them except for one which was a bit farfetched (lily was a **** and got drunk alot and wuz a rebel to tha core)but the others all say gyffindor if not then raven claw they also say that she wuz really smart

LilyEvensPotter
DOES ANYONE HAVE LILY POTTER PICS?

Malfoy's chick
here is a drawing i found. It's Lily and James's wedding, Sirius is there too

Malfoy's chick
here is another, James is trying to talk to Lily but Sirus threw a snowball at him, lol, i burst out laughing at this one. Mine you these are not mine, i found them

Malfoy's chick
Does anyof you people have fan art of Harry Potter, or have you found some, then add them here. Here is a couple i found, i don't draw fanart so don't say i drew them and if they belong to you. I am sorry

This one is soooo cute

Fallin Angel
ok for some of u people , don't take this pic personally k, its only fan art hehe big grin

Fallin Angel
oh and thats a pic of harry and draco hehe

Malfoy's chick
don't get offened by this one

tiger lilly
oh my god...... oh..... my..... god..... that is disturbing.... huh

Malfoy's chick
another cute one

Fallin Angel
Wow i love those fan art pics , (especially the one with draco and harry hehe) love

BabyT
I love the pictures...The Malfoy and Potter ones are cute...The adult people pictures are cute too...esp. the christmas one!

Ushgarak
Errrr... be very VERY careful what you post here, folks.

LilyEvensPotter
These are adorable... do you mind if I ask where you found them? I'm working on some of my own right now but as they're watercolor, I have to wait to find a scanner to use. OOOoooo, I'm SO happy Lily is mentioned more often now! I mean, who CAN'T love the thought of her and James, Remus, and Sirius hanging out?
~Lily Evens Potter~

america_boxers
i know i luv the thought of james sirius and lily and remus hanging out...i wonder if someone will ask jkr if they can write stories on them cause they have just as many adventures as harry and ron and hermione

LilyEvensPotter
GREAT NEWS!!! I'VE FOUND SOME MORE PICS OF LILY AND JAMES.... small problem: how the devil do I post them HERE? confused

Member.
haha, those pics are hilarious. some guy should make a cartoon of that.

america_boxers
the mauraders and lily

america_boxers
x mas...

LilyEvensPotter
will anyone teach me how to post the pics I've found? sniffle sniffle sniffle.
(sniffle) Lily Evens Potter

america_boxers
go to add reply at the top and go to attach file after

LilyEvensPotter
ok. let's see if this works...

crazy_c
I found this i think its James and lily

america_boxers
I WAS LOOKIN AT FAN ART opps but anyway how come at every site lupin and sirius are gay together?

BabyT
i love those pics

BOPRecruit 16
i love this fanart! keep it coming! aww...that x-mas pic of baby harry is soooo darn cute!

Laviera_j
I LOVE FANART SO MUCH! I WANT TO KISS THE CUTE LITTLE HARRY TO DEATH! that was a joke - seriously, it was,...honestly...heehee *laughs nervously*

lol!

unibrow
ROFLMAO....GAG....disgusting yet funny

Member.
LOL

Member.
interesting...

Malfoy's chick
heres another one

LilyEvensPotter
Here comes another one!

LilyEvensPotter
HERE it is...

LilyEvensPotter
I'm going to add pics of the old gang that are not ONLY of Sirius &b Lupin, though some of those are among the most beautiful fanart I've seen to date. Some of you are remarkably tallented! This one isn't as picturesque but I find it very funny! Love, Lily Evens Potter

LilyEvensPotter
oooh, I absolutely LOVE James Potter! embarrasment

crazy_c
Heres a pretty pic i found

LilyEvensPotter
here is one of my personal faves.... hope you all love james just as much as I do!!!

america_boxers
james is my favorite carecter in hp!

LilyEvensPotter
oooh, goody. Then I'll be sure to add photographs of him too. stick out tongue

LilyEvensPotter
I'M MARRIED TO JAMES! I'M MARRIED TO JAMES! LA LA LA LA LA LA!

Laviera_j
I love that image! it made me laugh!ps, dont worry, every girl loves James! me included!

BabyT
lol...those are cute!!!...I love the valentine one!

america_boxers
chibi james and lily

Malfoy's chick
here is another beautiful art

BOPRecruit 16
i love that last pic of sirius with some blue in his hair! also, in that pic of the marauders playing pranks on snape, i didn't know that lupin was in ravenclaw. i thought they all were in gryffindor. but i do like their antics and olden day hogwart's uniforms. ^.~

BOPRecruit 16
baby harry is so adorable and sirius is so hot!

Phoenix
where didja get them?

iluvharrypotter
Jeez, those ones of Draco and Harry are REALLY disturbing!

crazy_rock_chic
Those pics are seriously disturbing!!!!

crazy_c
Oh my god the harry draco ones scared me

Laviera_j
All i can say is....OMG I DIDN'T EXPECT THAT! AAAAAHHHHHHHH! MENTAL HACKING GOING ON HERE!

Fallin Angel
LMAO laughing out loud

Laviera_j
hee hee!

LilyEvensPotter
They ARE all in Gryffindor: you're correct. I think that was either an accident or just for color? hmm.... well, cute pic anyways.

Neon
Okayyy, some people are just... ehrm... weird...
(I'm gonna go wash my eyes now, brb)

ron&mione4eva
thats gross. heres one that was drawn by a sane person.omg.icky.blah!now i have to go take a bath just o gosh.*pukes*

N.Tonks
those pics are...er.....interesting......

BOPRecruit 16
if you think those pictures of draco and harry are disturbing, wait until you read some slash fics about them.....*shiver*

Fallin Angel
LOL u people are funny laughing out loud

BabyT
oohbig grin

Nefertite
Those pictures are really lovely love

tiger lilly
do these pics of james and lilly remind anyone of barbie and ken?!?!
L laughing out loud L rolling on floor laughing laughing

america_boxers
lily and the marauders...

america_boxers
james and lily

Tonks
hey these are so damn cute! did you guys draw them or did you serch the web? well i want to know so just pm k!! oo the x-mas one is so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Tonks.

|DPG| Felon-E
you use the tags

Tonks
No were not. u are just a ***!!!!! That is the most descuting picture i have ever seen. who ever drew that is a gay ***.!

Fallin Angel
ok that is just mean , u don't have to act like a gay hater mad

Malfoy's chick
LISTEN UP ALL THOSE WHO ARE GAY PEOPLE HATERS, GET OUT OF HERE, I DO NOT LIKE PEOPLE WHO R MEAN TO OTHERS. YOU CAN'T HELP IF YOU ARE GAY ALRIGHT, IT'S ABOUT THEIR PERSONALITY NOT THEIR ORIENTATION!!!!!! YOU DON'T LIKE THIS, THEN GET OUT OF HERE!!!!!

Fallin Angel
Awwww thanks malfoys chick and your so right , and heres a pic of tom and harry

Fallin Angel
heres one of ron and the spiders

Fallin Angel
heres one of the side of draco we never seen

Fallin Angel
heres one of cute chibi ron

Fallin Angel
poor scared ron

Fallin Angel
Fred and george

Fallin Angel
A funny one of these girls that are going to try to see through harry's clothes with x ray glasses

Fallin Angel
cute harry

Fallin Angel
Harry and draco (draco is the ferret)

silver_tears
wow these pics are really cool big grin

crazy_rock_chic
those pics are cool, the harry draco 1s are kinda wierd tho

crazy_c
Im not a gay hater i just dont wanna c harry and malfoy together

silver_tears
hey im not a gay hater either but i think from the movies and books u can see that harry leans towards girls stick out tongue

crazy_c
I got that impression also

BabyT
those are so cute...I love the marauders

silver_tears
those pictures are so cute i like all of them big grin

silver_tears
guys go here they have the best selection of fanart big grin www.doyourthing.org/ glock/art.html

silver_tears
and fyi theres a pick of the gryfindor quidditch team shirtless big grin

silver_tears
www.doyourthing.org/ glock/art.html if u guys go here there is tons of harry potter fan art inclucding a shirtless pic of oliver wood in the quidditch changing room and some excellent ones of sirius and lupin and all the gang big grin

silver_tears
ayne.iespana.es/ayne/ hpcolor.htm heres another one big grin

mg16
SUM1 PLEEEEEEZ HELP ME! I HAV A REEEELY GUD PIC OF THE MAURDERERS AND I REELY WANNA POST IT, but *sobs* i dont noe how, HELP ME PLZ!!!!!!

The Omega

BabyT
I love fan art!!!

BOPRecruit 16
silver tears, those links don't work. well, they have errors when the pages come up.

BOPRecruit 16
i'd like to see more pix of sirius black and bill weasley! they are hot!

america_boxers
mg16 go to add replay at the top and then go to attach file

Neon
Yes! More fan-art! Just not that "creepy" stuff, okay?

Omega> thumb up

Fallin Angel
ok i got more fanart , this is one with fred and george giving ron a scare with a spider

Fallin Angel
Herm surprising harry

Fallin Angel
Cute chibi pic of harry, draco, herm, and ron (he's the one thats all burned up lol ) laughing out loud

The Omega
Okay, that last one is... laughing out loud

silver_tears
sorry bout the links i have no clue why they dont work huh they work for me confused although if u guys go to google.com and click images search and type in lily potter then look at page three of all of them and click on the first one u will be able to find the site big grin its really cool so go to page three and click on the first on then go to the site big grin

Fallin Angel
ok i got more , this is one with snape putting dracos dad's head in a potion pot

Fallin Angel
i like this one , it looks realistic

Fallin Angel
lol laughing out loud Draco is hogwarts head cheerleader

silver_tears
if the links dont work im sorry the site is quite hard to reach u can reach it if u go to google.com and then search there its the same name

unibrow
okay those slash pics....NOT COOL!! the rest were pretty good cool

unibrow
gay hater = a homophobic person....those pics were disturbing...seen much worse...but theyre still disturbing

silver_tears
so have i stick out tongue but they were of sirius and lupin

Fallin Angel
OK people can we stop talking about the gay thing k, that is getting really annoying and really old, its just fan art k so just chill

silver_tears
umm wat exactly are slash pics huh

america_boxers
whats a slash pic?

unibrow
mmmkay

Fallin Angel
Slash pics are pics dealing with homosexuality , and some of them aren't that bad

silver_tears
oh well thats good to know big grin theres this one site where they have fan art and there are pics for adults only stick out tongue

Fallin Angel
more fanart , this one is with harry and draco

Fallin Angel
herm in a new look

Fallin Angel
its cho

Fallin Angel
hungry snap

Fallin Angel
a comic with snap, harry, ron, and herm

Fallin Angel
Girls of quitich ( sorry i can't spell it right)

Fallin Angel
Powerpuff Harry

Fallin Angel
Ron and his bros and sis

snlovergirl
very cute art!

snlovergirl
um im just tesing something so jus ignore it k?smile

Fallin Angel
k

snlovergirl
lol well it did what i wanted it tosmile

Fallin Angel
kool

Malfoy's chick
heres a pic of bill

Malfoy's chick
this is Cho and Parvati

Malfoy's chick
one of Cho Chang

BabyT
those are really good!!! I like them all...especially the cho and parvati one

BabyT
I know...I think some slash pictures are cute!

Fallin Angel
I agree hehe big grin

Fallin Angel
yea the cho ones are pretty good

silver_tears
i really likw the one of the weasley family its very cute big grin

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>