Where is evreyone from???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KidRock
hey I made this thread so that people could talk about where they live and what it is like because I noticed so people are even from diffrent countries ( britain,portugal,italy ) im from a town in connecticut that was voted i think best place to live or something. I find my town boring as dirt though once im old enough im moving to NYC or Hollywood. cool

DemonicGambit
I'm from Las Vegas, great city. Tons of late night parties though its a great thing!

ChinaNiki
Right now I'm in a small town in upstate New York, but I had been living in Columbia, South Carolina for the last eight years. Very soon (9 days) I'll be in Jinan, China for the next year. When I'm done playing world traveler I'm going to go back to South Carolina.

KidRock
China? wow

finti
Norway

Rogue Jedi
houston, texas. united states of america. the most powerful and greedy nation on the planet.

Rogue Jedi
gambit, i would LOVE to live in vegas.

Rogue Jedi
wanna trade?

luna050
Im from Vegas to and I don't find it as great. mostlybecause of
the weather it sucks!!! but other than that is ok i guess

DemonicGambit
Come on luna050, I love Vegas weather! Sides it also depends on your age, if you're underage, then it ain't as fun, no? Unless you're a really good lier

An' no thanks RJ, I'm wouldn't leave Vegas for anythin'

Fitch
Bucharest,Romania

Kes
Well Lisbon, Portugal.
It has a good night live if you like to party smile
But its pretty much all monuments and stuff.
The country itself has beach and country all close by (hey its small stick out tongue )

Ushgarak
I'm from the south-east of the UK...

Celsius
I'm from monkey heaven.....Nah
Im from Uzbekistan (try and find it on the map) But i am a RUSSIAN.

And right now im living in Australia.

drumsgirl13
Calgary, Alberta, Canada. but i live in The Netherlands.

Ushgarak
Gosh, I look very dull compared to all these people coming from x but living in y...

Kes
Indeed! Probably next month I'll do that stick out tongue

Ushgarak
yayyyyyyy! That is a GOOD thing for me!

Korri
ur in a very cheery mood today Ush smile

Dexx
bucharest, romania

Ushgarak
Aren't I always cheery then? Big cheery Ush?

Korri
LoL of coarse just more so than usual

Kes
big grin

Ushgarak
(hugs Kes)

Big cheery easy going Ush, always a wink and a smile for everyone, never gets wound-up or aggravated...

Kes
laughing out loud

*hugs Ush*

fungrl515
woah. a little too happy there. anyway, Longmeadow, Ma, the most boring town in the world. we're a strictly residential town. so much fun. and i have to travel for like 10 minutes to go to the nearest mall. sad no fun for me..

mechmoggy
West Midlands in England but living in Acapulco. whistle

mechmoggy
Okay okay, I'm still in Birmingham really. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Kes
laughing out loud Acapulco! Now that would be sweet!

happy kine
when i read b'ham... i was thinking alabama.... i guess the b'ham here in the states should be new b'ham or b'ham II: the deep south. or Birmingham The Redneckining....

KidRock
anyone here live in the bahamas?? my family has a winter house in nassau so evrey winter im in sunny times.

Gundark
Pennsylvania. Not far from Amish Central.

Nah, I've never known Ush to get aggravated over anything in the past three years....

booniae
Vancouver,
British Columbia,
Canada! big grin

Boo bunny

wicker_man
I live in a local place called Royston Vasey where i run a local shop...lol.

chico23
Georgetown, Ky (insert redneck joke here)

Caribbean_Chick
Ontario Canada big grin

julibug
Arkansas - "the natural state" - i always thought i lived in "the south" - now come to find out it's considered "the midwest". not even close enough to the beach for me, but at least we got great woods for camping & hiking & great lakes!!

Baylin
laughing out loud laughing out loud

I live in Greater Manchester - not far from 'Royston Vasey' unfortunately I'm not local..... eek! I'm from a fishing town on the east coast of England called Grimsby. I gradually moved westwards until I met a wee Mancunian lassy (who became my wife) and then moved to Manchester.

Tex
big grin Here I am:

Baylin
cool!

diegocala
I am just west of a large rock and just east of a hard place

DeNiro
im from a kinda richie town in illinois it is a great place to live i wouldnt move for ne thing and umm what else is there to say it is a good place to live if u want to avoid natrual desatros i think that is how u spell it

Killer
anyone know where Pismo Beach is.. well 5 minutes from there..

Kes
lol 1st I assume you are from the U.S. correct?!blink

Godshinto
I live five minutes from a natural wonder of the World and 10 minutes from another Country if you want to call it that. I live in a place where you can drink at 19 amd we have atleast 5 casnos in a 10 mile radius. I live in an area where Jim Carrey even made a movie about yes I am talking about Buffalo, New York were businesses come to die and movies come to flop because Bruce Almighty did.

LanceWindu
I'm moving to a town just outside of Vegas in a week.

diegocala
I went to Buffalo for a weekend trip in the winter of like 91 or 92..can't really remember, anyway I could not come for a week!!
Woke up the morning I was supposed to leave and we could not even open the front door due to the 6+ feet of snow drift!!!
Airport was closed and everything shut down, man I have NEVER seen that much snow at once!! And never want to again.
The thing that was strange is it did not even phase anyone I was with...guess that is the norm out there in the winter!

diegocala
Ha!! As far as I'm concerned EVERY town is just outside Vegas...I love that town baby!!

Kes
*sniff* i've only seen snow once!

Ushgarak
!!!!!!!

How? It surely snows in Portugal, it gets freezing in the mountains in winter, doesn;t it?

Kes
Yeh it snows but I'm not near any mountain. So live I've only seen it once.

chico23
Ah thats too bad Kes I love the snow....maybe not as much and Godshinto gets but snow in nice.

diegocala
laughing out loudThat statement is really funny but not in the way you think!

brownie
Same place, I think we may be safe from the redneck jokes chico, At least I hope so..

Kes
lol I've sniffed all stick out tongue

Kes
Damn I just dont know any!!! lol

brownie
Oh, please dont remember Kes.Lol..

Kes
big grin

KidRock
soooooo many jokes but since this is a great community i wil keep them to myself big grin

brownie
Thx Kid..

G.P
I am in Paris, France. ( See planisphere below-the black dot)
Just add this cos' once in a show I heard somebody saying that the Eiffel tower was in London eek!

Not-that-bad weather, nice nightclubs and you can drink before being 21 (this detail is dedicated to the american community- I've just came back from the US)

ChinaNiki
it's really great when you're still in school and you wake up in the morning to hear the radio say "Sidney Central Schools are closed"big grin

finti
take my word for it KES, snow is soooooooooo overrated. Actually snow sucks

Rogue Jedi
unless i am mistaken, there is a lot of snow in norway, right? i think your opinion is a litle biased. thats like me saying hot weather is overrated.

keokiswahine
third rock from the sun big grin Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Korri
Llaughing out loudL

mechmoggy
I hope to move out to Canada once I've finished my degree and got a couple of years extra work experience under my belt.

How cool a place is it that its nice and warm in summer but with lots of snow in winter. cool

ObieTrice 26
I live in Canada big grin lately weve been having thunderstorms in Alberta,in fact yesterday there was a tornado no expression

Kes
Speaking of tornados! Wow anybody here from Miami? Man that was a big one!

julibug
we get a lot of tornados in arkansas. very little snow. in fact, it usually ices with just a little snow about once per winter. just enough to make it difficult to drive around for a couple of days, but rarely enough snow to really have any fun in. i saw more snow in the year that i lived around kansas city, mo, than i've seen my entire life in arkansas!

Kes
It never snows here sad Well the temp only goes down to about 15 degrees so messed

Kes
Oh no tornados either. Nor hurracanes (sp)
Here only an earthquake could happen.

happy kine
miami is right down the road... lots of rain here and there. no surprise there are tornados.

LanceWindu
I forgot to tell you guys where I am currently living.

For the time being I am in Smyrna, TN, just outside of Nashville.

bigbadbike2
Hey, hey I used to live in Murfreesboro, and I pass through there often. I was actually in Nashville 2 weeks ago.

Godshinto
If you guys want to see snow we are have record breaking snow falls on average of almost 150" a year we are on the formost front snow removal every person in Buffalo has a snowblower amd or a shovel. Onaverage we have atleast three snow days a year. Last year we had a nice season only 110" but in the winter of 66 we had the worst blizard in us history almost 500" to 600" fell in a two weeks it was so bad houses were completely covered from front door to roof. I know snow and no one wants them atleast not as bad as we get them.

ChinaNiki
remember the blizzard of '96

my sister and I were supposed to go from Delaware County, NY to South Carolina but they shut down the whole east coast

funny thing was we only got like an inch while roofs were caving in from the snow everywhere else and the roads were a disaster. it took us 22 hours to make what is normally a 12-13 hour trip depending on where we stop to eat

Godshinto
I remember that storm that's the year I graduated from HS I had a six day weekend.

finti
we have hot summers RJ

ragesRemorse
i live in Pittsburgh P.A , P.A is one of the worst states in the US and i cant escape it i moved to WVA for a year came back then movied to columbia S.C and now yet again im back i htink im cursed if it werent for my fav hockey and footbal team id have nothing here

Vision-of-Death
I am from duck-n-dive Country : South Africa

And yes I do stay in the Murder Capital of the world (Johannesburg)

Blah !!!

royal_jester
I live in the hot deserts of Glendale Arizona eek!

LanceWindu
Really?

Where did you live in Murfreesboro?

bigbadbike2
University Courtyard Apartments righ tbeside MTSU.

LanceWindu
Oh I don't know that area that good.

I only know bits and pieces of Murfreesboro.

bigbadbike2
What are you familiar with?

LanceWindu
Murfreesboro Rd.
Broad St.
College St.
And around Wal-Mart and I-24.

Kes
blink

bigbadbike2
OutBack near the Wal Mart is were we used to go eat every Sunday night after riding all day. Broad Street is where Sloans motorcycle shop is. College street is near wheree I used to live and Murfreesboro Rd. go's through Smyrna to Nashville. *Starts Bowing* Thank You, Thank You.

bigbadbike2
He lives close to where I used to.

Kes
Yeh I understand that. Cool, sounds cozy lol wink

GABRIEL05
Columbia City Seattle

happy kine
from my mothers womb... but i hail in florida. most people know it as the sunshine state or the state that has disney

ChinaNiki
or the state with manatees

Nefertite
I'm from Lithuania. Do you know this country? It's in the North - East of Europe

Ushgarak
Yup, anyone who watched the news during the break-up of the Soviet Union should know roughly where Lithuania is!

Fitch
sure I know where it is....I study geography at school(and also know things) smile.
I'm from Romania,so u're pretty close smile

Kes
Indeed!

Korri
Im Proud to be Scottish!! big grin

metamorphic
Am from Manchester in England !! big grin happy raver yes thumb up

crazy_c
I live in Dublin, Ireland.

Angel Luna
I live in Georiga U.S.A

The Omega

Angel Luna
The schools here are messed up

diegocala
eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.