Things That Make You Go Aaaaaahhhhh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GABRIEL05
salutations. Y'know there has been a lot of negative synergy coming from my end of the metaphysus. First there was the "Who hotter" thread and the "Hottest guys " thread then the "AAARRGGGHH" thread, and the end-all be-all, "The Crime" thread etc. you get the point. So anywayz I would just like to say, first of all sorry for all the bad energy I've been outputting, secondly, uhhhh well there really is no secondly,

So to amend the maleficense I have decided to post this thread. Dedicated to things that make you go ahhhhhh. Here are mine:

"Good music; making, and listening"
"That feeling right between the end of an orgasm and the recovery period when there's still some lingering pleasure and you don't get that eww dirty feeling"
"that feeling you get when you jump in a pool and your back muscles relax"
"Big juicy booties"
"mixed people"

Rogue Jedi
i am a hotel manager. i hate when someone pays cash and stays multiple days. one day they dont pay their rent and it is up to me to go to their room to collect. they say things like "i paid, you dont know what youre talking about" and "your computer is lying." how does a computer lie?

GABRIEL05
NO! NO! Good energy! Good energy!

Celsius
Makes you wanna pound their heads in with the keyboard huh? laughing out loud

Sleep makes me go ZZzzZZzzZZzzZZzz.
Ahhhhhh? nothing really makes me do THAT. stick out tongue

§pearhead
I hate it when people bump old irrelevant threads. It makes me go Aaaaaaahhhh. smile

MC Mike
kewlpics

Ninja Boy
Chicken Salt on Chicken, whats doing there, it tastes nice but

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.