all bout u

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

must_kill_Santa
coz i dont no bout well any of u heres where u can write all bout urself so that u get to no people ill go first

ok im a girl and im 13 my name is Katherine but all my friends call me Kay i live in Lancaster thats in England I want to be an actress when i grow up or if that doesnt work then i want to work for MI6 (cool little me)

Kes
This belongs in the Off-topic.
Moving--moved.

Celsius
laughing out loud Thats all you need to know about Kes. She has power and she's not afraid to use it. laughing out loud

drumsgirl13
my name is Michelle, i'm 14. i live in The Netherlands (Amsterdam) i am 5'9" brown hair brown eyes, i play the drums, and i really wanna learn how to skateboard. and when i'm older, i either wanna be an actress, pro drummer, physchologist or a writer.

Celsius
I play the drums too. big grin

Im 6 foot 2
kind of blonde (look in the pic thread and decide yourself)

Grey eyes

nose, mouth ears.....the usual

wanna know sumthin else just ask.

drumsgirl13
how long you been playin drums for?

i've been playing for about almost 3 years. big grin

Kes
big grin

Ok.
I'm 20. My name is Ana. I'm a girl. My ugly pic is in the "What do you look like thread" ( http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4177&perpage=20&pagenumber=2 ) The meaning of my nick is in the "What does your name mean" thread (http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7468&perpage=20&pagenumber=2 )
I'm from Lisbon (Portugal in Europe stick out tongue )
I love the x files and everything related. (I know its over sad )
And movies wink Also like x-men and Storm (DUH!)
Anything else? Just ask smile

Ushgarak
mustkillsanta, I am sure you MEANT to say you are 14, the minimum registration age for this site...

Well, I am Mike, I am 25 (nearing 26 with alarming speed), you can see SEVERAL pics of me in the relevant thread, I am from the UK, I am recovering from serious illness and I spend my spare time (that is ALL my time) on the computer, role-playing, or writing. And I am tentatively looking for a job.

drumsgirl13, could you not be a drummer/actress who writes in her spare time, with a psychology degree?

Kes
lol I agree! There are several portuguese actress with psychology degrees. There are also several actors that write and direct. And of course one can alwyas start a band smile

Good luck girl smile

Dexx
hmm..ush's name is mike...didn't know that. interesting to know.
My god ppl...you shouldn't give personal information just like that...
well..i guess my name won't hurt telling. My middle name is Alex...the one you can pronounce probably..stick out tongue

Ushgarak
I thought it was generally known I am a Mike around here...

Kes
You guys worry so much about info!
What I said is nothing. I'm not giving my address messed
Whats your 1st name like Dexx?

drumsgirl13
haha, thanks. i've got a lot ahead of me. i write stories and poetry, and i wish i was in a band, but no one asks me and none of my friends play any instruments. and i'm in drama, and i'm really interested in physchology, but if i want a degree for it, i'm ganna have to study hard!

Ushgarak
Yup, that's kinda the way it is with degrees! I'd ask you. If I lived near you, could play anything and wanted to. Ummm... ok, that's quite a few barriers.

Kes! Don't ask Dexx for his first name, he is right, I really will NOT be able to pronounce it!

Dexx
i didn'y know apparently... rolling on floor laughing

dragos stick out tongue

Kes
Ush> lol

Dexx> For real? Your 1st name is Dragos blink Its def. different smile
Where are you from? Well I can read it but its probably wrong.

drumsgirl13
lol, if you went to my school (and you were my age, for that matter) you probably wouldn't ask me cuz all the kids in my school are snobs. not that i'm saying you are a snob, i'm saying if you stayed long enough in my school you'd probably learn from them and become one.

Ushgarak
Ooh no, not really part of the crowd at school, me... too busy being ill.

(Is staring at drumsgirl)

I am waiting for the trick...

Kes
Now I'm lost blink

Dexx
i'm from romania, kes

drumsgirl13
"look what i can do (does a little dance)" if you live in america or canada, you'd know what that was from.

and i just did my trick (the little dance). wink lol

Ushgarak
Yayyyyyyyy!

Well now, I am learning new things about you already!

Anyone else have any tricks?

drumsgirl13
lol.

happy kine
nice, i've been to amsterdam... for all the wrong reasons... but my real name, that is really not my given name is chester. i hail from tampa florida. me be 27 years of age. i'm a network admin at a bank and i dislike shaving. i visit the forums while at work..... i'm a computer guy that does not own a computer. with my free time, which is anytime i'm not at work, you can find me drinking beer and chilling.

drumsgirl13
lol. isn't the trams a b*tch?

Ushgarak
Trams of evil, huh?

drumsgirl13
yope. i wish they would die and learn how to get some more efficient trasnportation. but they do have buses big grin but i also hate how the Dutch don't know what "air conditioning" is! i have none in my house, and the only air conditioning that is here is in the markets.

Ushgarak
We don't have any here either...

(makes note about evil trams)

Kes
Cool. We have lots of Romanians here.

Drumsgirl (hope I spelled that write) > I'm still lost blink

Korri
Hey! my real name is Louise and Korri is my nickname it comes from my middle name Korrlyna. I am 15 and i live in a small town called Lanark in Scotland (not very interesting place to be quite honest) I go to a skool called Lanark Grammar which is the oldest skool in britian (oh how interesting lol)

I like Drumsgirl and Celsius enjoy playing the drums and i have been playing for 2 years now. I also love playing the guitar and writing music on the piano aswell as my Guitar.

I love cars, i watch Top Gear every week lol and i love a film with a good car chase like in Reloaded, Ronin and my favourite the Ice Chase in Die Another Day

u can check out my website click here

i love films, my favourite films are The Matrix movies and any films with Keanu Reeves in them lol and i love Ronin that is a classic film!

I love hanging out wae ma pals i know 3 people on this website...Bad Hair Day, clispin and Holdenhsvgtsr (my man lol)

i am Obsessed with Keanu Reeves but u probably already knew that anyway angel

my picture is coming soon so u can all laugh at how stupid i look ok that is all

-end transmittion-

drumsgirl13
which part did we lose you?

Kes
lol Same here. You have to buy it. Well most houses and buildings are really old.
The new ones have AC.

Ushgarak
Incoming pic? Yayy!

Korri
Llaughing out loudL i promise u will laff so hard

drumsgirl13
i miss Canada cuz they have it there. (i am originally from Canada).

Dexx
really?..didn't know that

Kes
Well the trick and b*tch thing kinda confused me messed

korri> I love cars too big grin Specially driving cars stick out tongue Drove my uncles Jeep the other day! Awsome!

Ushgarak
I am sure we will like the pics, Korri!

How long have you been in Europe, drumsgirl?

Kes
Yeh. Romanians, Ucrainians (sp), Africans, slovenes.

drumsgirl13
we moved to amsterdam in feburary of 2002, so about a year and a half. i used to live in Vancouver.

and Kes, the trick thing; look at my profile *keep staring... i might do a trick*
and the b*tch thing is the trams (or metros) in amsterdam.

Ushgarak
Yeah. Though this concept of 'trick and b*tch' intrigues me, kes... sounds like my kinda thing...

Korri
kewl smile off roaders rock!! but im in love with supercars Aston Martin V12 *sigh* love im hoping to get a Lotus Esprit when i am older...lot of saving up to do!! laughing

Kes
OH the metropolitano stick out tongue Ok big grin

Korri
lol wait till u c the one of me and my cat Lucy...she is so cute!! love

drumsgirl13
glad your back big grin

Ushgarak
Awww, cute cat AND nice girl in one pic! Sweet.

Kes
Oooh The new Austin Martin rock
Thou I'm more of a BMW,Mercedes or AUDI.
But the car I really want (and is obtainable for me, kinda) is the new Opel Vectra! The GTS...beautiful!

Korri
Llaughing out loudL thanx Ush smile

drumsgirl13
Kes i just saw your pic. you are really pretty!

Korri
Look at this picture its quite funny if ur a matrix fan
this is the Toyota Matrix...

Ushgarak
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Don't start on that drumsgirl!

Kes, she's just a kid, she doesn't understand, let her live!

Kes
ME?!blink

Kes
lol I dont like toyotas messed

Korri
im not really a fan either but i thought that was quite funny laughing

Ushgarak
Yup, that's what she meant. So, let's just leave it at that...

drumsgirl13
i am not a kid > : (
lol, and yeah she looked like this girl i used to know.

here's a pic of me, and if you're wondering why it looks like it was taken in the 1940's, i had Photostudio and i wanted it to be cool-looking: but you can't see my face! lol (it was taken like a year ago)

Kes
Ok either I'm photogenic or you guys (girls) need glasses. But...
this is for us to tell stuff about ourselfs so...

Korri
lol ur quite a poser arent u?

Ushgarak
Well now, you are a BIT of a kid, yeah? Only there is kinda an issue with Kes and prettiness...

Oooh! Interesting pic! Custom designed so we are not THAT sure what you look like...

drumsgirl13
yope. lol, and i like to pose in my pics (if you're referring to that kind of poser).

Kes
Kinda bright.

Ushgarak
Oooh, dos that mean you have MORE pics you have posed for, drumsgirl?

drumsgirl13
i deleted the original one cuz it looked like crap. i liked the old-photo look, but i guess it's not good for showing to other people, lol.

Korri
LlaughingL if u think ur a poser u should c my dear friend clispin!!

Kes
Its difficult to see big grin
They look like my moms old pics.

drumsgirl13
that was the point (i'm old... so very old...) jk.

Korri
LlaughingL

Kes
You ere born in 89?! Child lol jk

drumsgirl13
and Ush, if i had more pics, i'd obviously post the best one, eh? the only one i got is the one i posted, appearantly sad

Korri
i was born in 88 the year of the dragon...oh something else i 4got to tell u i collect Beanie Babies...i have over 300 of the lil critters lol im just a big baby!! stick out tongue

Ushgarak
You MIGHT have been being mysterious, drumsgirl! Well, here is hoping you can post some more one day.

Ok, I am off, foks, see ya!

drumsgirl13
i used to collect them.

and yes, please, make fun of me all you want. that's why i came to this forum, right?
sad *runs in the corner and cries*

Kes
Oh come on Drums...nobody is making fun.
What are Beanie babies? blink

drumsgirl13
embarrasment you don't know what beanie babies are!?! (oh my god!) ask korri, too hard to explain. and i gotz ta go, i'll be back soon though.

Ushgarak
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!

(hugs drums)

Kes
embarrasment I dont know what they are messed
Adeus smile See ya

must_kill_Santa
ok Kes they r these little teddys that are full of beans and they are all fluffy and cute

Kes
Really?! Thats it! blink

ObieTrice 26
my names Andrew,im 15,im a guy,i live in Edmonton,Alberta,Canadabig grin,i realy like music, and i cant think of nething else right now

Korri
they are small soft toys filled with beans (like bean bags) u can get all sorts of animals and there are ones like Teddy bears. U can get bigger more cuddly versions of all ur favourites...they are very collectable and some of them are already worth thousands of $!

if u wanna find out more go here Ty.com

Kes
Thanks. Must kill santa had already answer. Wierd.

Korri
oh sorry i didnt notice that lol o well i have over 300 of them

Kes
blink

Killer
r we still bragging about ourselfs?.. haha

i dunno what to say.. i do better with direct questions..

julibug
well, i did dedicate a whole thread to myself ("a day in the life of a bug"wink, but for those of you who don't really know me...i'm 33 (ancient!), have blonde/brown hair, green eyes, a lovely tattoo of a purple ladybug on my right leg - love music (teach piano), love cats (esp. siamese) & tigers & ladybugs. i like sci movies & british actors!!! i think that about covers it!!

Kes
Ok.
What is your real name?
How old are you?
Where are you from?
Hobbys?

ObieTrice 26
well ill sometimes read,i listen to music alot,i got out with my friends at night most of the time

drumsgirl13
i'm back you peeps! big grin

wicker_man
Excellent another Drummer please to meet you.

drumsgirl13
wow, you're a drummer too? geeze, how many ppl we got on this forum that are drummers?! lol.

wicker_man
I certainley am haven't been doing it to long but i luv it,at the moment i am learning how to drum to Nirvana's Smell's Like Teen Spirit as it's one of my favourite ever songs and my inspiration (Dave Grohl) is drumming.

drumsgirl13
I LOVE THAT SONG TOO! and i also love "Song 2" by Blur. i can do the drums to that song perfectly.

wicker_man
cool u seem like a pro, are you in a band or something?

happy kine
smells like teen sprit... its a simple 4 beat. the bass line is unchanged through the whole song... but i'll still jam to the song. and i do believe the drummer was key in that band. drums are easy if you don't have to use your feet.... . damn uncordinated feet

drumsgirl13
well, see the thing is, i wish i was in a band; none of my friends play any good instruments (bass, guitar, etc.) and no one has asked to start a band. so it's really a drag. i've been playing for about almost 3 years. and you gotta learn how to use your feet as well if you wanna be a good drummer, lol. eek!

wicker_man
That is along time,ive been playing for just under a year and again none of my friend also do not play instruments...any what so ever.

drumsgirl13
i know. i mean, in my school, there're guys that play instruments but they're like all jerks to me and i know they wouldn't wanna start a band. it really sucks.

wicker_man
That kinda sucks there was only one band in our year and i did not get on with some of its members besides i wasn't actually a drummer then, but hey im sure you will be in a succesfull band in no time.

drumsgirl13
eh, i guess. in our school we had a band called "The Tuxedo Lightheads" and they were all guys in grade 11 and 10. i didn't know any of them, and they obviously already had a drummer.

hayden's minx
I'm Stevie, teenager, female; English (not of heritage), now living in California. I like reading, listening to music, watching tv, going on Computer and stuff. I play Saxophone & Drums and my biggest commitment is my Drama (although not at the moment).
When I 'grow up' ; I hope to move back to England, go into Theatre or Film production. If that fails then I'd like to become a prof. musician. but then again i'll probably end up with a job doing somthing to do with Biology roll eyes (sarcastic) .
My main aim - be able to afford a big ole swimming pool - heated - of course.

drumsgirl13
great ambitions you got there. i'm glad another female drummer belongs to these forums!

wicker_man
so who is your favourite drummer then?

hayden's minx
Jeremy Hummel - Breaking Benjamin &
John Dolmayan - SOAD

hayden's minx
oh yeah and John DeSalvo of Tool

wicker_man
Dave Grohl - Nirvana & QotSA - My favourite drummer ever
Taylor Hawkins - Foo Fighters
Chad Smith - Red Hot Chilli Peppers
Lars Ulrich - Mettalica

drumsgirl13
the drummer in Nirvana, what's his name! i can't remember. and the drummer in Red Hot Chilli Peppers

hayden's minx
That would be Dave Grohl and Chad Smith

drumsgirl13
thanks. lol

wicker_man
Dave Grohl is Nirvana's most famous drummer,he is now lead singer and bass player for the Foo Fighters and also does the occasional piece of drumming for Queens of the Stone Age.
and Chad Smith is Red Hot Chilli Peppers Drummer

I actually have Kurt Cobains autograph signed and framed and just missed out on Dave Grohls signed drumsticks (which made me ill it was like having the winning numbers to next weeks lottery then losing them.)

drumsgirl13
wow, Kurt Cobain's autograph, eh? that must be worth a lot now!

wicker_man
It cost me a lot, but it is worth it, it is signed on one of Nirvanas CD singles and i wouldn't sell it for anything (except swap it for Dave Grohls signed drumsticks)...funny thing actually Dave Grohl actually drummed for the White Stripes at a festival and as a joke he dressed up as Meg White...lol.

drumsgirl13
lol. white stripes are good. i liked them a lot.

wicker_man
Me too i luved the video for 'Fell in love with a girl' with all the Lego pieces pure genius to say the least i also like Seven Nations Army, but i dont usually get to discuss them as all my m8's (with the exception of one) prefer other musical genres (i.e. Pop,Rap,Dance etc) i am a die hard Rock & metal fan.

hayden's minx
Most of my mates are into different music too - I like the White Stripes also.

wicker_man
I luv all types of rock from American Head Charge and Mettalica to Ash and Muse. Haydens Minx i see you have a pitcure of James Marsters (a.k.a Spike) did you know he is in a Band called Ghost of a Robot and they did a cover of one of Nirvanas song and he sounds spookly like Kurt Cobain.

drumsgirl13
i'm mostly into a bit of everything: r&b, hip-hop, punk, rock.

wicker_man
I like some punk bands i.e. Green Day,Rancid,The Transplants and Blink 182 but i am afraid to say i am not a really big fans of other genres.

drumsgirl13
i like AFI, and some of Linkin Parks songs are good, Nirvana and The White Stripes. smile

wicker_man
AFI rok ive got there new album (Sing for sorrow) and i think Linkin Park are awesome and have both there albums (Hybrid Theory & Meteora) the albums i am waiting for are ,Muse's (Absolution) and Limp Bizkit (Less is more).

drumsgirl13
i wanted to get AFI's new CD but i couldn't find it anywhere! i was like getting annoyed. i should be getting it anyday now though cuz i found a store but i'm just too lazy to get it, lol.

wicker_man
Any way ive got to head out for a while but i will be back nice talking to you, hope to talk to you soon (by looking at my post count you can see i am on most of the time...lol)

booniae
Haha a bit off topic. Umm... Lets see, my name is Alycia, I'm 18/female. I've lived in Vancouver BC (Canada) my whole life.
No idea what I'm gonna do when I'm older. Possibly going to University for law, haven't quite decided yet.

As for looks I'm 5'2", 100lbs, blondish/brown hair, blue eyes.
I have a few pics at www.picturetrail.com/booniae (Password: bunny)
But I believe most of you have already seen me. wink

I don't play any sports, but I LOVE hockey! big grin I'm at the gym a fair amount though. So that's my exercise. That and walking around the mall. LOL I usually shop in the States though. I love Abercrombie & Victoria's Secret.
I have a cat named Salym... Anyone want one? LOL JKJK

Not too sure what else I should put, so if anyone has any questions ask away!

Boo bunny

Alias Neo
my real name is William, but my friends call me Will, I am 14 and i live in Kent in England. My hobbies are water painting, drawing, druming and making things. When i am older i want to be a concept-artist or an actor

must_kill_Santa
cool i lik the sound of u

drumsgirl13
i used to like in Vancouver about 2 years ago and i've lived there for 5 years. i'm a Canadian too big grin

ObieTrice 26
oh ya, i dont realy wanna work but i guess if i have to,i wanna be a...well i dont know actualy

drumsgirl13
i found another one of me! i'm in the middle, but that was when i had my hair dyed.

LilMimister006
Name: Maria aka Mimi
Sex: Female
HS Status: Sophomore (Go Me!!! *^_~*)
Interests: boys, music, volleyball, videogames, reading, writing, sketching, band, computers, shopping, bowling, movies, creating bookmarks, boys...did i mention boys? *^_^* (Sam wink)
Top Fav. Movies: Matrix and Matrix Reloaded, X-men, Bringing down the house
My Piccy

must_kill_Santa
kool

Killer
Britny (sickning isn't it?)
old enough
Coast of California... about 3 hours from LA
Talking on Message Boards, esp D1 Music Network, writting, music (playing/learning my bass) and being alone..

Kes
Wait you're a girl ?! blink
I didn't know that! lol
Oh came on...how old? Old enought to drive? To drink?

Kes
Hey how can you say I'm pretty when you look like that??! Kid you're a knock out!

drumsgirl13
i wanted my hair like britney spears back then but i was a psycho. thanks for the compliment, and i still think you're pretty cuz you're natural-looking, and that's what makes a person beautiful. i look fake.

Kes
You dont look fake! Just blond big grin lol

drumsgirl13
VERY blonde! it took me a while to actually get that blonde-natural-looking hair look. when it grew out (like down to my shoulders) i cut it all off and now it's back to brown again (thank god).

Kes
lol It looks cool like that thou.

Baylin
My name is Alex, I'm 28 and work as a paramedic mentor. I've played the guitar for about 15 years. I dont currently play in a regular band due to time commitments, working shifts ect but I do, do occasional session work when I can find the time. I'm very much a dog person and love walking my 8 year old golden labrador and in my less sane moments I fantasize about being a friendly werewolf blink

drumsgirl13
i still think you're pretty. big grin
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=333420

Killer
haha.. and not many people do.. *looks in profile* even though it says is straight out in there.. smile

come on.. no one can completly stop you from drinkin or driving.. or BOTH.. hehe.. try another one.. laughing

Kes
Well I ment legally messed Can you legally drive?

Kes
Oh no I look awful! This one is better. Its blurry!

drumsgirl13
still pretty! you have a nice smile too big grin (but don't think i'm a lesbian!)

Kes
lol thanks

wicker_man
Hi People

Baylin
Kes *slaps with wet kipper* how many times do you have to be told and by how many people you really are a bonny lass!!

drumsgirl13
thank you Baylin, that should get her to open her eyes!!!!

Kes
wicker> Hi

Baylin and Drums> I have no self-esteem (sp)

wicker_man
U seem like a self confident person 2 me

drumsgirl13
same.

Kes
Thats here. I'm not face-to-face. I'm really, really shy!

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>