The MOST amazing thing happened today!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Baylin
My wife gave me the most amazing, fantastic, and awsome gift today!

A beautiful, healthy baby daughter big grin

Weighing in at 7lbs 4oz she arrived at 08:33 GMT and I'm rather chuffed!! big grin

Celsius
Congradulations Baylin!!!!
I hope she brings you a lot of joy and makes you proud. smile

Well done man. smile

wicker_man
Yes congratulations big grin

Kes
WOW Baylin! COOL! Congrats mate!

Dexx
tehee..congrats!

drumsgirl13
what's her name?

and congrats! i'm happy for you!

mechmoggy
Well done dude. big grin

KidRock
lol well done indeed Happy Dance Happy Dance yes

finti
congrats

MaverickIce
Awesome!! Congrats Man!!! smile !

Tex
Awh, gotta love that new baby smellbig grin

Baylin
Thanks everyone, for anyone interested her name is Lily but thats BabyBay to everyone at the forum! stick out tongue

I cant believe it, i cant ever remember feeling quite so besotted by anything before hehehe! big grin

Here's the proud dad!

julibug
awww congratulations!! cherish every day, every moment! she will grow right in front of your eyes, and you will grow with her. being a parent is like nothing else on earth!!

Baylin
I already have an a step son with my wife and though we get on great and for all pretense and purpose he is my son I did miss out on the first 5 years of his life, and although I understood how my wife felt I never truly knew until today big grin big grin big grin big grin

(If I smile much more the top of my heads gonna fall off! big grin big grin )

Tired Hiker
I think I'm gonna cry. Much love, man. Babies kick ass.

ChinaNiki
congrats manbig grin

my niece will be 3 months old tomorrow and she smiles all the time now

you think you're over the moon now wait until she smiles at you

DemonicGambit
Congratulations mon ami!

Rogue Jedi
congratulations, baylin. my wife and I are gonna try to have one of our own soon. man, i am beyond nervous. confused embarrasment blink huh messed

Baylin
No need to be nervous! You should be TERRIFIED! laughing out loud

Rogue Jedi
she wants a boy, i want a girl. i think i will be more concerned about her and the babys well being during her pregnancy. as long as the baby is born healthy and there are no complications, i will be ecstatic.

julibug
that's what's important! two ultrasounds told us our baby was a girl, so that's what we expected. upon delivery, we found out we had a boy!! but there was absolutely no disappointment at all. we had a healthy baby, and we love him, and that's all that matters!

ChinaNiki
make sure you get a good doctor

my sister was pre-eclamptic and they didn't tell her so the day my niece was born my sister was running around paying bills in the South Carolina heat when she should have been resting with her feet up

royal_jester
CONGRATS on the new babybig grinbig grin

Kes
Hey Baylin (I cant believe I forgot this!) congratulations for your wife, because she did all the work! lol

bigbadbike2
Congrats to both of you.

Baylin
Not true, I worked hard as well!

1- I helped start the whole process.
2- Worked hard on the house renovating the kitchen in readiness and I hate painting!
3- Did loads of chauffering about when poor wifey couldn't drive.
4- Stood by her side having my hands crushed while she just laid there pushing and verbally abusing me! eek! stick out tongue
5- Didn't faint or go queezy at the site of all the gore and goo when the gorgeous little thing shot out. big grin

Anyway if there was anything difficult about it men would do it! *runs away as fast as possible laughing out loud *

Nah!! In all honesty my girl did good and I'm right proud of her! big grin
Just to make those that have had children wince the 2nd stage only took 13 mins and the Epidural didn't kick in until afterwards sad

diegocala
congratulations man!
Looks just like ya!

Baylin
Cheers Diego, I thinks she looks more like her mum.

silver_tears
congrats baylin big grin wish you, ur wife and new baby all the best big grin but r u serious shes called babybay on the forums??? thats jus too funny laughing out loud

Baylin
sorry I'd been up something like 40 hours at the time and couldn't think of anything better embarrasment

wicker_man
what about Baylin Jnr

booniae
Congrats Sweetie! Your a very lucky man. She's a beautiful girl! love

Boo bunny

Baylin
Nah I dont think Jnr suits her BabyBay'll do for now

Baylin
Well I find it very hard to believe but it is now one year since the Most amazing thing happened to me!

It only seemed like yesterday when Babybay was a tiny little bundle of cuteness. Now she's a walking, babbling, little toothy monster!

What a difference a year makes...

ClaraG
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!! that is soooo cool!

*Georgina_A*
Aww! She's so beautiful happy

PRO-PAIN
Congrats Baylin, and she's got a great b-day to....mine is the 12th also..... big grin

Aini
happybday to your beautiful daughter!!! god, she's cute!
...oh, and happy birthday Pro-Pain, too.

PRO-PAIN
Thx Aini... big grin Happy Dance

Baylin
Happy birthday! cool

lucija
super thumb up Bailyn!!! congrats smile

lucija
is BabyBay going to join KMforum?? new member hurrray smilesmilesmile

Baylin
Well she does like to type when she can but so far she can only reach the bottom row of keys so she's gonna be a little limited until she can reach the whole keyboard... confused roll eyes (sarcastic) wink

shellie
awwww...........she is sooooooo precious . congradulations sweetie . big grin

Papaumau
I am new here so you may not know me, but I know what you are feeling just now !

I have two of a family, ( aboy and a girl ) and my little girl nearly died - ( she was so premature ) - but after a battle by the wonderful maternity experts in the hospital that birthed her she eventuallystarted to put on weight. ( She was two pounds and six ounces at birth ! ).

She eventually thrived and grew into the most beautiful woman I know.

She married and produced three wonderful grandchildren for me !

Here is a picture of her when she was seven, ( no harm as she doesn't look like that now ).

( Sorry...picture did not appear...Maybe I am not long enough here yet ? ).

http://static.photobox.co.uk/public/images/45/33/11174533.s.jpg?ch=1&rr=12:45:52

Tptmanno1
Congrats Bay!
Babys are cool!
You should seriously register, and have her create a post of things she types

Mystifier
Congrats eek! So cute! big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.