Back to skool noooo!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Korri
Only 1 week left till im sitting in a boaring classroom once again...its not fair! Now i have to start getting my head down to revise for my exams in November sad (just so u know the 5th is the day that im taking a break from revision coz im gonna c Revolutions no matter wot ma muther says! lol)

*sigh* o well it was good while it lasted smile

Celsius
*points and laughs*
HAHAHAHAHAHa. I live in australia so Ive been in school fo two and a half terms already. sorry to make fun.

drumsgirl13
i've got till monday as well. it's sucks butt! i don't wanna go to school, mommie!

Korri
that is quite alrite

Dexx
mwahaha..i start on the 15th of september evil face

drumsgirl13
wow! when do you usually end school?

Dexx
15th of june

drumsgirl13
geeze, short school you got there! lucky you! i start august 18th and end June 19th. 8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.

happy kine
school is nothing... just wait till you start working... day in and day out the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over... i wish i could still go to school... high school any way... it was soooooo easy and carefree. and if you think school is not carefree just wait.

Dexx
well..we have one hell of a hard schedule. At least we start having morning classes this year

drumsgirl13
we have 8 subjects in total, and (like most people) we have doubles, so it's not like 8 classes per day (that would be exhausting) one class is 45 minutes long.

Korri
my subjects last 50-55 mins each doubles will be a nitemare in 5th year

drumsgirl13
we have two breaks; the first break is 10 minutes and the second break is 15 minutes, lunch is 45 minutes.

Korri
I get a 15 min break in the mornin and a 50 min break for lunch

drumsgirl13
lucky.

Korri
yeah

drumsgirl13
and now you ganna rub it in my face, lol.

Korri
no no certainly not!! im not like that

drumsgirl13
k. i was just kidding anyways! big grin

Killer
mine starts the August 25th and ends June 13th

****... thumb down

none of my clothes have even cam ein the mail yet.. errr

LilMimister006
my school starts the 26th sad

hayden's minx
I hate school.

drumsgirl13
i hate it when the teachers give you crap. i have so many teachers like that at my school. they just give you sh*t for no reason at all. they should realize that we're human!

diegocala
I am starting school again!!!
I start next week, I am going for my Masters! Whoo-hoo!!

Alias Neo
i've got another 4 weeks untill i go back to school rock

must_kill_Santa
ha i have till the 2nd September

Alias Neo
i go back on the 4th september

DeNiro
i go bak to school on august 20th but i get out on may 30th but my days r long 8 to 3 but i dont care about going bak to school this year cause i got to shop and spent 500$ on cloths so i am all shits and giggels about showing off all my new shit not to mention i get my car in 5 months so i dont care if school comes around cause then the closer i get to school the closer i get to my camaro. and not to mention the parties thru out school but i hate school more then ne one last year and the year before and the year before etc..

drumsgirl13
i hated school, but not as much as i hate my new school. i didn't feel accepted and i had no friends, and a lot of people made fun of me. international schools are a ****.

DeNiro
wow that sucks i used to make fun of the orks in like elemnetry school not saying u r or ne thing i aint poking fun of nuttin but now that im older i pick on the kids that make fun of the dorks or hurt them cause u shouldnt pick on a kid with low self esteem u know it does do serious damage but i have such i self esteem ne one can pick on me and i will be fine.

drumsgirl13
there's these two guys in my grade, and they made this site http://www.in-sense.com/forums and i didn't do jack to them at all (at school or on the forums) and they started saying sh*t bout me, i was literally damaged for a few days but i realized they were retards. vova and Jasperma are the two guys. i stopped going on that site but i bet you they're still doing it. i think they are intimitated by me for some strange reason.

royal_jester
I am happy to be out of high school!!big grin...Now I get to start college here soon---I start August 25th...And I get out December 12th. My classes are divided up MWF--starting bright and early at 7am in the morning..and my last class ends 8:50am. Tuesdays and Thursdays--I start at 8:30am and my last class ends 11:15am. I am taking a total of 4 classes. So I guess I have it easy right now...But when I get to a university..I will be in a whole new hell.

diegocala
UGGG! Never could get through those 7am classes when I was in college the first time!

ChinaNiki
that's cuz you're obviously more intelligent than they are wink

Rogue Jedi
if i could go back 15 years and repeat high school, man.....I would be a lot further in life than I am right now.

X-WOMen
Wow, most of you people are very very lucky!! I now only have 2 days!! I will miss talking to my pals in the forum. sad

KidRock
i start august 27th i think and end june 19th ( my birthday!!!!! ) im goin into 9th grade and my best friend just moved to a diff school sad and my bro is a senior and captain or our varsity football team and evreyone epects me to play and be like so GREAT at it. school sucks!!!!

DemonicGambit
God I'm glad school is over for me big grin

Rogue Jedi
kid rock, you are a gemini, just like me.
my b-day is 06-09-70
rock rock rock rock rock we rock hard!!!!!

KidRock
rock rock rock rock http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/cheers.gif

ChinaNiki
hey kidrock just remind people that you are not your brother and they should not expect you to act like his clone

it sucks when people compare you to your siblings

Freddy Fan
whats wrong with highschool, its the only part of your life you get to be with your mates every day, schools a piece of piss, get the basics and you dont have a prob.

i also live in australia so i get 2 weeks break every 10 weeks and at xmas i get 6
Oh yeah.

Korri
i hang out with my friends all the time during the summer...its just that u have more freedom to do what u want and u dont have to worry about exams etc thats really y i dont wanna go back coz i know im not gonna do well sad

drumsgirl13
don't even get me started with school (too late). this summer was probably the most boring summer i've had in my entire life. all my friends've either left for vacation or moved period. so i'm bored as hell, and me and my family couldn't go anywhere so i was stuck at home. i'm glad i'm finally in highschool and that i get to go back because it's better than just sitting at home and watching tv all day. and kidrock, i'm a gemini too big grin

Korri
remember, u have us!! we will be ur wee buddies too!! big grin

drumsgirl13
yeah i know, i'm glad i actually found this forum cuz most forums i'm at are not as active as these are. and i love to talk about movies so it's great. big grin thanks

Korri
awww ur welcome smile *hugs Drums girl*

drumsgirl13
*hugs Korri* big grin yay

Korri
Llaughing out loudL but one thing that will be good about going back is that i can get back to my all important drum lessons!!

must_kill_Santa
well im going into yr nine so 4 me my days consist of sitting around talking to my friends and then getting told of again and again and again and then i have sats big deal the hols r borin i never get to see my friends waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawaaaaaaaaa * sob sob*

drumsgirl13
DRUM LESSONS KICK ASS big grin! Happy Dance

Caribbean_Chick
I'm going into grade 8 and my frendz and I are all kind of glad because we get to rule the school big grin shifty

drumsgirl13
i'll be in my first year of highschool (grade 9) so i am excited. i'd watch out for grade 8 though cuz you get a lot of homework, no matter what school it is!

must_kill_Santa
im sorry hold old r u in grade 9

Caribbean_Chick
yeah I've heard that before.. and the two grade 8 teachers in our school this year are the strictess teachers no expression now I'm scared of grade 8 wacko

must_kill_Santa
ok i meant to say we dont have grade and im going into yr 9 so ill be 14 but u start high school in grade 9 so how old r u confused

drumsgirl13
i'm 14.

must_kill_Santa
thank you me to

drumsgirl13
coolio.

must_kill_Santa
i no now then r u following me coz i keep seeming to bump into u

drumsgirl13
eek! maybe

must_kill_Santa
cool ive never had a stalker b4

Caribbean_Chick
hehe I have.. it's fun actually
except when they are scary people blink

drumsgirl13
i've never had a stalker either. but i wish i did cuz it makes me feel special but scared at the same time big grin

must_kill_Santa
well u can b my stalker and ill b urs and if caribbean_chick wants to b included she can stalk you ill stalk her and u can stalk me k

drumsgirl13
girls stalking girls? hehehe that's weird. i usually stalk boys! eek!

must_kill_Santa
me2

drumsgirl13
let's get some boys to stalk us big grin any volunteers?

Caribbean_Chick
well one time me and my friend had a whole group of guys from the school next door following us because we were supposed to meet 3 of there friends at an elm tree by our school.. when we saw them we left then the three boys got mad and kept writing us letters

Caribbean_Chick
it was fun big grin big grin

drumsgirl13
lucky you.

must_kill_Santa
sounds fun u no i think we scared evri1 away

drumsgirl13
yeah i know. lol!

Caribbean_Chick
We should make a new thread asking for boys willing to stalk us lol

drumsgirl13
good idea!

must_kill_Santa
now that would b fun as long as my bro dont c it

Caribbean_Chick
lol okay I'll start it.. but what should the title be??

Wanted: Boys willing to stalk us.. ??

must_kill_Santa
yeah that should scare them

Caribbean_Chick
okay shifty

drumsgirl13
no no, it should be Stalkers Needed

must_kill_Santa
either they both sound gud

Caribbean_Chick
I hope it doesn't get removed

must_kill_Santa
it wount kes will think its funny

Caribbean_Chick
okay.. but who's kes?

drumsgirl13
the mod of this forum!

must_kill_Santa
shes kool

KidRock
it would be an honor...and a privlege to stalk youo drumsgirl/pirates chick

Caribbean_Chick
oooooooooooo I get it

drumsgirl13
lol, yay.

must_kill_Santa
hey kid rock wot bout me *runs into corner AGAIN and starts crying*

KidRock
are u a dude santa? lol

Caribbean_Chick
no she's a girl.. how old are you anyway?

must_kill_Santa
thank you caribbean_chick

KidRock
im 14

drumsgirl13
guy?

must_kill_Santa
im 13 but im 14 in november

-=Urot=-
You are speaking the truth!!!

When you have to go to work everyday inorder to pay the rent, you start to look back at your high school days as gifts from god.

Working everyday inorder to survive is alot harder that just going to school. We dont have the luxury of having someone pay for all of our needs or take a few days off, like children do. If we dont make the money, we dont eat. Plain and simple.

And it dosent matter if you have a college degree or not cuz its all the same, your still going to be stuck working for a living. Weather its for yourself or a boss, work is something you will never get away from.

So enjoy being kids while you can. Cuz once its gone, its gone for good.

P.S. I just love when I see kids ready to grauate from high school. They act as if they are being set free from a prison. LOL!!!

After high school the real world begins, and that is prison.

The only thing you have to look forward too is an endless supply of bills coming in the mail and a job you hate! LOL!

So who really has it bad off the student or the adult?

Korri
I think to be quite honest we get it easy...apart from the fact that in the chip shop we have to wait in a que while adults just go up to the counter infront of us and get served while we have to wait!! thats not fair

drumsgirl13
oh my gosh! at my age, i know this already. my brother told me all about this a few weeks ago, and he's only in 11th grade! i'm totally not looking forward to the future after i graduate. i'm happy being young smile thank-god my bro told me this at this age. and i'll give you credit for telling everybody else this too! you helped them! eek!

Dexx
I know highschool's gonna seem very nice when i'm working but..the thing is....how you go thro8ugh highschool, (and college..cuz you need that too) affect WHAT KIND of job you'll have. There are some jobs that i'd even like to do....but what are my chances of reaching the?..not that big. School doesn't prepare you for anything..you have to do it yourself

drumsgirl13
i agree. we're slaves to slavery.

Korri
Llaughing out loudL

ColinFarrell=QT
hi yeah i am going into seventh grade and i have finals and istep and a bunch of other stuff and i am going into the seventh grade at age 13 because i failed sixth grade finals but i passed them last year!!!!!!!!!!!
and since i have 7 diff teachers i am not ready for school to start either!!

:sigh: the summer was fun until the 19th of august

sad sad boo hoo i don't wanna go back to skool!!!

Korri
its so unfair isnt it sad

ColinFarrell=QT
very unfair. what grade are you going to?

KidRock
yeah 14/m

must_kill_Santa
well thats gud so rnt u gonna apoligise to me for callin me a guy

silver_tears
u guys start school on the nineteenth of august huh i go to school in ontarioa and we start september sumthing blink but its still too soon summer should be like 4 months or longer stick out tongue

must_kill_Santa
i totally agree

ColinFarrell=QT
i start next Tuesday or on the 19th and get out on the 2nd of June! and we get 8 breaks each 5 min. long and we get a 60 min. lunch break and we have passports to go use the restroom during class!

must_kill_Santa
8 breaks man i only get one thats 15mins long and a 1 hour long lunch break

LilySatine
Two words...school stinks. stick out tongue

Korri
4th year in scottish school terms

drumsgirl13
what the hell, why do i always get 45 min. lunch breaks? that's so cheap!

LilySatine
45 minutes??

That's 5 minutes more than I get. roll eyes (sarcastic)

drumsgirl13
ever since i was in grade 4 i got 45 minute lunch breaks. i wish i had at least an hour. the schools i went to were so cheap.

Korri
i get 55 min lunch breaks

must_kill_Santa
poor poor you
i get up at 6am then leave at 7.30 get to skool at 8.15 start at 8.40 have a break at 11 thats 15mins long have lunch at 12.15 thats 1 hour long and leave skool at 3.30 and get home at 4.20 then i spend the whole night doing homework so believe me i no what you mean when you say skool sucks

Korri
sad *sigh* we r just slaves to the system!!

KidRock
i start football practice monday and thats gonan be like an all day thing! so i start hell week monday ( they call it that because it is just running and running and running and running and so on ) and hell week is gonna take me right into school sad BLAH!

Korri
awww u poor soul *sigh* sad

BellaButterfly
I have to wake up at 6:00am to go to school to run track!!!!!
then school ends at 3:00pm and i have to stay an hour more for cheer practice!
Yuck!!!!!!

Korri
we r deffinatley slaves to the system!!

BellaButterfly
hell yes !!!!! Even in the summer they make us do work like the summer reading i have to do by next week if anyone wants to help me out check out my thread ! thanks! lol wink

Korri
i dont have to do anything through the swummer but i should really have studied more whistle

BellaButterfly
one word for you Korri: LUCKY!!!!!!!

Korri
lol thanks

ColinFarrell=QT
yep eight breaks and a one hour lunch break! big grin

KidRock
i get no breaks lol and like a 40 minute lunch break. i think i get it the worst. i got a study hall second period though! sleeeep time.

ColinFarrell=QT
thats just wrong how can thry not give breaks or wait what grade school and location?

ChinaNiki
in my school we never got breaks except for lunch which was 45min.

you think you have it hard try going to 4 1.5 hr classes with no breaks
talk about starving (this was in college when i had to pick up 1 more class to fulfill my credits and all that would fit my schedule was microbiology which was a lab and a lecture)

KidRock
i go to a public highschool in connecticut and im in 9th grade. i get a study hall...but thats not really a break.

royal_jester
As school fast approaches for me...I would like to wish everyone luck in their studies. I will be starting soon in about a week so you will probably see very little of me online. So good luck everyone in school!wink

silver_tears
omg omg omg school is almost out eek!!!!!!!!!!!!

Korri
wow this thread is.....old erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.