reloaded ad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

holdenhsvgtsr
does anyone know the tune on the matrix advert i know its in a computer game called world touring cars but does anyone know what it is and has a copy of it.
Thanx

Verity
If I'm not mistaken, u can find it on the Matrix Reloaded soundtrack...At least all the music on the adds I have heard so far can be found on the cd! I may be wrong if ur speaking of a different song confused

holdenhsvgtsr
its the part in the ad where he does the pole thing to the agents

Verity
Ok.....well the actual song in the movie is on the Reloaded soundtrack, and it's called the "Burly Brawl"........but I know what ur talking about now! In the trailer for the movie they use a song from the Animatrix soundtrack called "Supermoves"(Animatrix Remix) by Overseer....I believe they mix a bit of both songs together in some trailers, and in others use just the animatrix song.......which is originally placed in the Renaissance 2 chapter! Happy Dance wink

holdenhsvgtsr
so where can i get it from

Korri
i thought u have the album? its on the 2nd CD track 6

Verity
If u don't want to buy the Animatrix sound track, download it online.....I think u can get it at Matrix websites.....but not the official one.....they haven't done sh** there wink....Try at the lastfreecity.com, or matrixfansite.net....I know I saw the capability of downloading songs from Animatrix on one of those!smile

Korri
He has the MR soundtrack...dont u dear?

Verity
No.....but the song he wants is from the trailer/add.....that one is on the Animatrix soundtrack! rock big grin

Korri
awwww rite!! lol sorry do excuse me im a bit slow this morning smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.