.....hi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PeaceForce
Er.... um..HI ...
Er I'm a girl yeah and I enjoy reading ...what's that word? oh yeah, reading exhilarating books. Whatever that means. I just use words that come out of my head right a way. I'll Look it up in the dictionary later.
Well er. ... later . Yep that's all about me.

*mutters*...not very good at describing myself.

Kes

PeaceForce
Thanks Kes! I wonder how do you contact with Fred Weasly anyways??? anybody know?? bunny

Kes
You're welcome big grin
Fread Weasly?Like the kid in the Harry Potter movie that has a twin?

LilMimister006
heya! welcome to the boards! have fun! big grin

must_kill_Santa
hey welcome hope u have a blast

Alias Neo
greetings PeaceForce

fungrl515
hello.

ChinaNiki
howdy dobunny

DeNiro
what is up

PeaceForce
ah hey guys I'm back! I had Tae-Kwon-Do practice at 7pm to 8:3o pm man I'm bushed!! Yeah Kes Fred Weasly the one with the twin George . I don't know who I like best ! so Who do you like ?? And yea I wonder how you can contact them. evil face hahahha I am Lord Voldmort!!! You should wince at my name!!! I think I'm getting the hang of inroducing myself. reading Yep I'm still reading Hp5.

PeaceForce
hey DenIro!!! eek!

Kes
lol
Well they're not very famouse but try a search on google or something like that maybe they have a fan site. If not try the movie website or the website of the company that distributes (sp) the film.

bigbadbike2
hello peace.

royal_jester
Hello welcome to the boards...Have funbig grinbig grin

PeaceForce
HI everyone!!!! Yay !!! I am happyyyyyyyy!!!!!!! I gotttt somebody 's email addressss!!!!! love ninja rock whistle bunny yes !!!

PeaceForce
this bunny is sooooo cuteeeee! Just liike me!!! bunny bunny bunny bunny eek!

PeaceForce
bunny bunny bunny bunny bunny bunny

PeaceForce
Hey Kes so what movies do you like?

Kes
Oh I like... lets see....
Pretty much anything with Angelina Jolie.
Then I like Nell, Silence of the lambs, The english patient...several others.
They kinda change.

wicker_man
Hi again Kes how are you?

Kes
Pissed! MY team lost! They plyed way better! BUT mad

wicker_man
It happens my team lost 2 one of our most bitter rivals on Sunday so i know what you mean,so you had a good day 2day.

Kes
My days are all the same. I have to get my a$$ to the beach. But probably that will only happen saturday.

wicker_man
why do you have to, the way you described it makes it sound as if you do not enjoy it.

PeaceForce
ALright Kes.hey whos' that dingy guy Royal Jester?? heheheh

Kes
Oh I do. But I'm just lazy! I have to ask my dad to take me to my cousins house cos only 1 car and my dad needs it. Just wish I had a car..more freedom!

Kes
He is a very cheery guy big grin

wicker_man
Yeh i see your point

PeaceForce
What is your team about Kes? Qudditch ?? lol laughing

Godshinto
^haha, NO!!!

Kes
lol wink
Its football (soccer)

Korri
welcome smile

PeaceForce
Hey guys! TOday is my BIRTHDAAY!!!!!!!! Check it out on the forum calender!!! yay!!!!!!!

PeaceForce
Ummm where do you guys get those picture under your name??

Kes
Hey! Happy B-day! (if I'm not to late confused )
For the avatar (pic under your name) go here:http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f13/t6546.html

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.