Pansy Parkinson Is She In Hp3 Movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

charmaine
hi i was just wondering if pansy was gonna be in harry potter 3 movie because noone sems to know i havent heard nothing about her because she is deafinetley in the book but is she in the film evil face mad

crazy_c
i dont know i never heard anytin bout her

america_boxers
i think she is going to be in it...ib tonks showed me who it would be too some girl from the worst witch tv show...but she could be wrong

tigereyes456
i don't think she is, her part is just as big as cho's or olivers and their not in it so probably not

charmaine
i think she sholuld

charmaine
lol i dontthink it will be her from the worst witch because she loks more older now than she did in the series

america_boxers
well i am just saying what i heard how old is that show?

BabyT
I loved that show!!

BOPRecruit 16
i wouldn't be too concerned about who plays pansy since she isn't a major character in the books and movies.

charmaine
yes but pansy does seem to pop up wherever draco malfoy is and she is head of the slytherin girl gang

charmaine
YEAH SHE WAS IN WIERDSISTER COLLEGE TOO THE FOLLOW UP TO WORST WITCH SHE LOOKED A LOT OLDER I THINK SHE WOUDENT LOOK RIGHT TO PLAY THE PART OF PANSY PARKINSON

IHeartDanR
I don't think Pansy'll be in the third film.

charmaine
how come ive heard that oliver wood and cho chang have been cut out but noone said anythingabout pansy or cedric digory

crazy_c
I heard Cedrics not not in it until the fourth film

charmaine
I KNOW ITS REALLY STUPID mad mad

Tonks
hey i think that Pansy Parkinson is going to be played by. Katharine Nickolsen. yah if you go to home on KMC then go to Harry Potter and the it will tell yoou who is staring in the movie of Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. and it says Katharine Nicholsen. then i went to Ask Jeeves and ask for Kathanrine Nicholsen in 3rd movie of Harry Potter. And it will show you a pic of her that is how i find everything out. go to Ask Jeeves. the site is www.ask.com if you want to go and find her.
-Tonks

charmaine
ISENT SHE GOING OUT WITH TOM FELTON IN REAL LIFE

charmaine
well thats what i heard i dont know too many rumours

Tonks
well i thought that Emma. had a thing for him.?? That is what i heard.

charmaine
i heard shes going out with daniel radcliffe i dont know too many rumours i dont know what to beleive anyway back t topic confused

Tonks
yep i aggre with you!!! big grin

charmaine
cheers lol

Felton's babe
i hope Pansy aint in the 3rd film, cos i want 2 audtion 4 her part!

miss pansy
katherine ISN'T playing pansy an American rep[orter wanted the inside scoop for a tabloid katherine had a web page with her acting iterest and ability on it. the reporter came up with a false story about hr being pansy she started receving treats and is now just wishing for a normal life SHE IS NOT GOING OUT WITH TOM FELTON AND NEVER WAS!!!! She's a good person who was subjected to a bad thing, the media!

CheryL_33
In the harry potter book they say she is pretty but uh...I saw the picture of the girl who was going to play her and she does not look pretty and she looks reeally old! I don't thinks she should play Pansy! so I also hope that there won't be a pansy in the third hp movie

Apollonia1
I think whoever is going to play Pansy is going to receive heat from rabid fans of Tom Felton and the rest of the Harry Potter cast. It's a shame that some people are too immature to see that these are actors that are paid to perform for us and they are so jealous that it gets the better of them and they behave rather rashly. She probably will not be in the 3rd installment, but she most likely will be in GoF because of the Yule Ball scene.

Miss Unknown
Felicity Jones (Ethel Hallow) doesn't look that old......

Miss Unknown
here's another one....

Miss Unknown
Here's some of when she was younger:

Miss Unknown
damn....pressed the wrong button *lol*.....here they are:

Miss Unknown
I meant to send two...:

Miss Unknown
and I have not.....yet again...:

Miss Unknown
....and again...god I'm frickin rubbish at posting pics no

caity1234
Pansy is in movie 3 and she is being played by Genevieve Gaunt. She has short dark hair and brown eyes

Apollonia1
Yes, caity1234, we all know now that Pansy is the girl with the short, dark hair and brown eyes. smile

This thread was started way before POA came out. Although she was in the third movie, she's not going to be in the fourth movie, according to Tom Felton. He said it to a fan at his fan club launch gathering.

PureBlood101
she's played by Katherin Nicholson

Apollonia1
PureBlood101,

Katherine Nicholson is not playing Pansy. That was a rumor that was started by a newspaper way before the movie was filmed and she played into it. She received a lot of heat from rabid Harry Potter and Tom Felton fans, both on the internet and in person. She later admitted that it was a rumor that she went along with and that she was not playing anyone in the films. That actress who actually plays Pansy in the movie is Genevieve Gaunt.

PureBlood101
how do u know that for a fact?

Apollonia1
She did post a message about it on her website when it was up at the time. And imdb.com, along with production notes from Warner Bros. pictures has the official list of the cast. Pansy was played by Genevieve Gaunt, not Katherine Nicholson.

~*~Tassie~*~
old thread messed

you guys can probably use here instead..

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f44/t295518.html

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=294444

or for the pics..

HP Book and Movie Pictures
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f44/t30354.html

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.