Freddy Vs. Jason Vs. Ash!?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BABOON
http://www.comingsoon.net/news.php?id=1046
laughing out loud

h0ck3yh0rr0r
all i gotta say "wtf"?

Tired Hiker
Hmm, I wonder what Sam thinks of this idea.

BackFire349
that would be cool, while being veyr goofy.

DemonicGambit
That would definetly be interestin', no?

Rogue Jedi
freddy AND jason vs. ash? ash would get his ass kicked. hows about freddy and jason vs. ash and michael meyers? michael could keep jason busy while ash dealt with freddy.

ragesRemorse
aww man now thats what im talkin about, but as much as i want that it wouldnt be the same without raimi and his brilliance of combining horror and comedy noone did it like him, i wander what kind of new gadget ash would get though itd have to be somthing like the BFG from doom which doesnt seem to far fetched for ash eigther way hed kick both of there as.ses "hail to the king baby"

TedO
Ahem..... no

ragesRemorse
well it could never happen because evil dead series was supposed to be humorous and was done so with quality but freddy and joson just got so bad they became funny and the creators accepted and went along with the running joke of the two movie franchises so in a sense freddy and joson fell into there movie fame where as evil dead achieves it

pablo007
As much as I would like this idea to be made I highly doubt it. I even doubt that there will be an Evil Dead 4, I mean 10 years have passed. If either Sam or Bruce were interesed in making it, it would already have happened. And regarding the original topic, who knows if Bruce Campbell would come back as Ash, Robert Englund is all set for Freddy Vs. Jason 2 and any guy tall enough can play Jason so let's pray to God that these ideas happen because I would love to see Ash on the big screen again since he is my favorite hero.

BABOON
the thought of ash taking out jason with his boomstick
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/raygun.gif
and then saying "hail to the king baby" http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/pray.gif brings a tear to my eye.beautiful.

ragesRemorse
"good, bad, Im the guy with the gun" lol yeah he would kick some dream demon ass and still have plenty left for a giant walking zombie

Lord Allknowing
*Laughs*
Now I'm sure that I love Ash as much as the next Evil Dead fan...but lets face it if you put Ash against either Freddy or Jason...Ash would have his a$$ sliced and diced before the movie even reached the half way marker. Plus everything that mankind has put against the two of them (Freddy and Jason) has failed horribly.
Now I don't know about any of you, but I think I like Ash alive and well and living the high life kicking the poop out of gay deadities. I would really hate to lose such a favorite hero to Jason or Freddy.

dean7879
id love to see ash and freddy ina slanging match..that would be hilarious

Jason_Krueger
The film ideas now adays is going straight to hell devil ....what the f*ck are they thinking? What are they taking movie ideas from a f*cking 12 year old kid or something?

Freddy_vs_Jason
That sounds awsome! I love when the bring in new characters from other movies. But I must say that no shot-gun would kill Jason, maybe if Ash got the chainsaw hand back then he could kick some serious ass!

ragesRemorse
you know, i really can't understand why people have such a hard time with killing jason. All you have to do is cut off his fingers. If he has no fingers, he can weild no weapon, without a weapon he is just even more boring than he already was,because now he cant kill anyone. I'm sure ash could whip out the necronomican and have some deadites take down freddy, and then just clean up after wards.

Freddy_vs_Jason
But remember in Freddy vs. Jason how Freddy cut of Jason's fingers, Jason just punched a hole through him, Jason could just do that to kill. And Jason can't be killed! god you just don't get it! only a Voorhees can kill a Voorhees, it even says that in the Necronomican.

And I have some questions, I recently watched Jason goes to hell but I had to have the volume down, at what point is the Necronomican metioned? and when that nerdy guy's in the Voorhees home he goes to that book and looks thorough it, was that the necronomican?

ragesRemorse
i dont know what necronomican your talking about...shit you got me talking, like ther is such a book, well anyway. There is one simple fact that everyone always over looks. In these movies, the humans always win. Ash is human. I would prefer to just see another dead movie rather than more freddy and jason movies anyhow. In jason goes to hell i dont think they ever mention what book he is reading, but then again i never actually saw the entire movie straight through, it was untolerable to the point where i had to see it in segmants

Freddy_vs_Jason
Guys I just searched the next and it's confimered that there will be a Freddy and Jason Vs. Ash, eher what Ronnie Yu said because he'll be directing it:

"Yes (I was offered Chucky 5), but I turned it down," Yu told the Corner. "It was immediately after Bride, they said would you like to do a sequel, I said no. I didn't think the script was good enough at the time." A script is exactly what he's currently waiting on for the Freddy vs. Jason sequel that may, and that's a big "may," introduce Bruce Campbell's Ash (of the Evil Dead series) to the melee. "That's something that the studio came up with, they asked me and all the fans wanted me to do it as well, so I said yes, show me the script! I would definitely do it. They're still working on the script, I haven't seen anything. I hope they won't work on it for 10 years."

Cinemaddiction
This is sooooooooo old! There's no script, and BloodyDisgusting.com developed diarrhea of the mouth, blurting out false rumors regarding it.
There have been no new developments in the past month or so. No script, and like Bruce Campbell said, if it isn't on his website, it's all talk.

The Necronomican is the book that Stephen looks at. It's sitting on a dresser in the old Voorhees house.

ragesRemorse
Of course this will never get made, and shouldnt. Everything we love about Ash would be changed to fit the tone of the movie. Without Raimi it just wouldnt work introducing Ash into a movie, It's like when they tried to make another Blues brothers movie without belushi. Still i must say it would be a beautifull thing to see Ash tell jason to "come get some" Rami even said he is not interested in another dead movie.

During a spiderman interview last year in Cinescape magazine, he was asked about doing another evil dead installment. He said it has crossed his mind, and that he would even have an idea for another one, but he said finding a studio to fund it would be a greater accomplishment than the fame of Spiderman. So, the only way ash would be in a vs movie with freddy and jason, would be if raimi gave his rights over, and the only way i can see that happening is if he would be given a large budget for an evil dead movie

Freddy_vs_Jason
Well if Rami says no then I'll hunt him down and gut him like a fish! mad

Evil Dead
no offense.......but that sums up the last Evil Dead movie. Everything we knew about Ash from Evil Dead and Evil Dead 2 was changed for Army of Darkness. In Evil Dead he is just a wimpy college kid thrown into a horrific situation. In Evil Dead 2 we get to see Ash change a bit as the events from ED continue into the next day........he starts to lose it. Not exactly too sane anymore. For army of darkness......they did a complete 180. Somehow is sanity has returned very swiftly........and no longer does he cowar from the deadites........he leads an army against them. The time span for the Evil Dead movies (all 3) is 4 days. In that 4 days he went from being a wimpy college kid too scared to swing an axe to an ass kicking swordsman who would take on multiple deadites in battle as they storm the castle.

In short........Raimi wrote AoD......then changed the character of Ash to fit in with the story. The same thing you were just talking about.

I agree with Bruce Campbell.........this movie would be a great way to close out both the NOES and Evil Dead franchises. Both series going out with a bang......icon vs icon.........

I do however doubt it will get made. I hope it does......but it isn't very likely.

<<Solo>>
Well he did agree to do it, only if he won though.

KRUGER RULES
i like and respect freddy vs jason and i agree with her. By the way.......Freddy can kill ash easily if he gets him into his nightmare and he probably would so the fight is over right there

LeatherLep43
can anyone give me a pic of "ash"
who the hell is he anyways?

Freddy_vs_Jason
I hope Lori and Will are in it and they help Ash kill Freddy and Jason big grin

HockeyHorror
Evil Dead movies are great LeatherLep.

http://www.internationalhero.co.uk/ashed1.jpg

First Appearance: Evil Dead

Other Appearances: Evil Dead II, Army of Darkness (aka The Medieval Dead)

Identity/Class: Normal human, later cyborg

Affiliations:

Enemies: Deadites, Evil Ash

Known Relatives: Cheryl (sister, deceased)

Aliases:

Base of Operations: S-Mart

History: Ash was a store clerk at a superstore who went on a weekend trip away with his girlfriend to a cabin in the dark woods. There they encountered the forces of Darkness which had been awoken by an incantation read out of an ancient book. His girlfriend was possessed and Ash was forced to kill the demonic being created. Then his hand was possessed too, and he cut it off with a chainsaw. Ash finally managed to read the counter-spell which banished the evil forces, but was sucked into the vortex as well.

He was deposited in medieval England, where he once more encountered the undead army of darkness. He aided the locals in combating them, and the forces of good finally proved victorious. Ash was given a formula that would put him into suspended animation, allowing him to return home. But he took a drop too much, and overslept, awaking in a post-apocalyptic future.

Powers/Abilities: Ash is a skilled fighter, especially with a chainsaw or shotgun. He isn't the most accomplished hand-to-hand combatant, but what he lacks in style he tends to make up in stamina - he takes a licking and keeps on ticking. This is, after all, the guy who cut his own hand off to beat his enemy.

Resource: http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=www.internationalhero.co.uk/ashed1.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.internationalhero.co.uk/ash.htm&h=500&w=435&sz=42&tbnid=6XzaiMMizToJ:&tbnh=126&tbnw=109&prev=/ images%3Fq%3Dash%2Bevil%2Bdead%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%2
6ie%3DUTF-8%26oe%3DUTF-8%26sa%3DG

slayer
Yea Leather Evil Dead Rocks! I only own Army of darkness and have seen the original.

Freddy_vs_Jason
Ash seems very cool, and after reading that he is a skilled fighter I think he might stand a chance against Freddy and Jason, expecially with his boom stick and chainsaw on his hand. But I don't know how they'll fit him into the story, to tell you the truth I don't think he'll actually be in FvJ 2, I mean the title "Freddy vs. Jason vs. Ash" doesn't even make sense, a better title would be "Freddy and Jason Vs. Ash" but that sounds a little corny, I'm beggining to have doubts about Ash fighting Freddy and Jason, so this book thingy the necro-whats-its? tells him what to do?

Evil Dead
The Necronomicon is a ancient Sumarian text filled with burial rights and funeral incantations. It contains incantations to both summon and despose of demons/evil spirits.

tabby999
made of flesh too innit?

psychopathfreak
ash would be a good person to add to the film

thank you very much!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.