Conference Room - X-evo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Laviera_j
HERE IT IS BOP, AN ALL NEW CONFERENCE ROOM. DO0 WHATEVER OU LIKE ON IT, JUST REMEMBER TO PM UPDATES TO ALL ENTHUSIASTIC PARTIES. THIS IS A CARRY ON FIC ROOM UNLESS AN AUTHUR STATES CLEARLY THAT THEY WANT TO HOLD THE LINE UNTIL THEY CAN COMPLETE AN ADDITION.

GET GOING GANG! XXXXX

BOPRecruit 16
do you want to work on a plot first or shall i just post some ideas or a sample of a fic?

BOPRecruit 16
What Your Name Would Be If You Were An X-Man

check out that thread to get some ideas and i have a few of mine posted there too.

whatever

X-WOMen
I was thinking of a guy named Joe Ericson. He can produce any liquid substance outside his body.

For example, he can hold out his hand and water can come out of it.

BOPRecruit 16
that sounds so fascinating! when i was watching that anime movie called x, made water powers look like the bomb! here are some mutant creations of mine:

Name: Jake Clarkson
Alias: Scythe
Power: forearms and hands can tranfigure into sharp blades whenever Jake feels mad
Affiliation: X-Men
Played By: Jonathan Jackson
Relations: Darrien Clarkson (34) - Powers: Healing Factor, rest is unknown
Note: in later chapters, Jake's powers will evolve and as his he gets older *Darrein's will be revealed later*

Name: Rachael Maguire
Alias: ?
Power: a special sticky goo can leak from her palms and be shot out towards someone, the goo will stick to it's target and then start shrinking/tighting like a snake around its prey
Affiliation:
Played By: ?
Hobbie: Atheletic - plays baseball and hockey

Name: Josh Cronin
Alias: Vibe, Shakedown (needs work?)
Power: the ability to minipulate sound waves by making the sound louder, redirect it, or blast it liked a saiyan's forced wind attack
Affiliation: X-Men
Played By: Josh McMillan of "The Deuce Project" (band)
Hobbie: acting, dancing, singer

Name: Darrien Clarkson
Alias: (not going to tell for now)
Power: healing factor like Logan's (rest of his powers are not to be spoiled)
Affiliation: n/a (not going to say)
Played By: Viggo Mortensen
Hobbies: fighting in ring tournaments like Logan
Relations: has a seventeen year old son, Jake (played by Jonathan Jackson)

Name: Rick Kruek
Alias: Back Lash
Power: snake like vines can appear from his wrists (like spidey's organic webbing) and can shoot them out and lash and grab things (this power was also one of Devil's Snare's from my Birds of Prey fic.)
Affiliation: Brotherhood -> X-Men
Played By: ?
Hobbies: practicing stunts, track and field

Name: Sirius Venin (Venin is french for Venom)
Alias: Venom (not original name, i know)
Power: if by touch of the hands to a surface or a goo/liquid leaking from the hands -> is a special organic venom and/or acid like mix that can melt anything to any degree of his choosing
Affiliation: n/a
Played By: Johnny Depp, Johnny Rzeznik (who do you choose?)
Hobbies: fighting in ring fights like movieverse Logan

Name: Hayden (either his last name will by Grayson or Slater)
Alias: Dark Knight (or Night Shade)
Power: just like the Green Lanterns only that the energy things are black and come from his hands, if he traps someone in a dark energy sphere -> can trap them or hurt them, can miniplate shadows -> to allow him to be unseen, can make an area darker or drowned in shadows
Affiliation: free lances for the X-Men, but spends of his time in Gotham
Played By: ? (Voiced By: Shane West or Aaron Stanford?)
Hobbies: brininging criminals to justice/stopping crime, and helping the innocent
Hometown: Gotham, New York (always welcomed in West Chester)
History: when or after Dick Grayson couldn't or can't be Night Wing, Hayden takes his place in justice duty; trained by dick and bruce to be the best fighter; to have protection and travel he stays at the X-Men; has met the girls of the Birds of Prey
Note: Dark Knight is featured in my Birds of Prey fanfiction, my first fic that you should check out sometime!

Laviera_j
This all sounds very promising! we should get the story going now we have some names...

BOPRecruit 16
does anyone else have any suggestions for original characters before we start plotting real quick? *ness isn't too happy that i used a link to his thread, so to access those, either i re-type them here or just add them in story later.*

lavie: if you do decide to use jake, sirius, and darrien in the carry on, please let me know or get my permission to use them so i won't freak out later when is see the story. also, to give out guidelines of their characters or just leave me in charge of those three. yes?

verauko

verauko

Kes
BOP you can copy then paste insted of typing everything again. I'm not sure a fanfic thread can remain here thou sad
But carry on.

Laviera_j
why not?

Kes
Because theres a fanfic forum.

verauko
You know what? I didn't understand anything of what you said here big grin

Laviera_j
yeah thats true Kes...well, this was for BOP, because she wanted to write the stories and post updates too.

what didn't you understand verauko?

BOPRecruit 16
thanks for the tips verauko and kes. i think the frontman of the goo goo dolls spells his last name Rzeznik, but i could be wrong.

verauko
I don't understand anything what you're saying here about fanfictions... big grinbig grinbig grin

BOPRecruit 16
do you need me to explain anything?

GambitEVOFan1
Does ne one know where to find a GOOD Evo Fanfiction site?All the ones iv found are rated G and are about Jean and Scott (gags sick ) certainly not a couple i want to read about.

Agentruphus
Here my gal

Name: Alex Sans
Alias: Nightblade
Power:Just Like Nightcrawlers but she can blend into the darkness u cant see her in the shadows or darkness and she can move extremly fast and good at acrobatics (sp?)
Afflication: X-Men
Looks: Really Hot body and i think u no what i mean by that wink and her skin is just like NightCralwers cause she is his sister.

X-WOMen
Niiice thinkin there!!

DemonicGambit
What type of plot are you guys looking for? Is this going to be based with the comic background, evo background or movie background?

Kes
Nightcrawler can blend into the darkness.
Right?

verauko
yeah, i thought that too big grin

Agentruphus
ooops

Agentruphus
lol embarrasment

BOPRecruit 16
some of the authors who have worked with me before and i aren't sure yet. we were shooting for a evo fic then a movieverse fic as a second story. but since airangel and lavie ain't here, what do you guys want to start off? it's okay if we start a story without them.

GambitEVOFan1
im so lost.... is this about fanfiction

BOPRecruit 16
yes it is, would you like to help us writers in a carry on x-evo or movieverse fic?

GambitEVOFan1
Yea sure what would i have to do?

BOPRecruit 16
when one of us authors here starts a story and notifys you, all you have to do is carry on (add on) to what is already there. it can be what you want, but has to go along with the story too.

GambitEVOFan1
Oh ok i get it!

verauko
it sounds fun big grin

BOPRecruit 16
now, all we have to do is decide on either an x-evo fic or a movieverse story. which do you want to do? let me know soon, so we can start sooner on that story and plot it!

X-WOMen
Can't we kinda combine them together somehow or something?

BOPRecruit 16
how so? *well, i am doing that a bit with my x-evo fic...* depends on the plot. got any ideas for one that have what you suggest x-women?

verauko
i wanna X-men movie big grin

ninjapanther
this sounds well good. unfortunately i would never have enough time or talent to help sad keep me posted on how u all do here big grin

GambitEVOFan1
Ill do either because i love both, if we do an x-evo one i can write in about berzerker laughing out loud (Will i ever get over this obsession? embarrasment )

verauko
wait wait... did i understand well...
it's kind of a fanfiction, and all we have to do is write sentence by sentense a story... and we can write everything what we only want?...

BOPRecruit 16
verauko: if we do write a movieverse x-men story, we can add in berserker for the fun of it so that gambitevofan1 will be happy and drooling. ~lol~

well, you are paritally right about a carry on. you don't have to write just a sentence, you can make it a few paragraphs to a chapter long depending on what you and the other authors decide here.

yes, you can write what you want, but has to fit the story somehow. does that answer your questions?

ninjapanther: i will try to keep people posted on the story's updates.

lavie! where you at girl?!

verauko
you know, BOP? I LUV IT! I played something like this.... once at Roswell forum big grinbig grinbig grin

BOPRecruit 16
i love roswell! used to watch it all the time! i love the marie/michael pairing!

X-WOMen
So who wants to start? Okay, Jake starts to leave to some city at the end so what do any of you guys wanna add on?

BOPRecruit 16
i'm not sure what cities are supposed to be beyond Metropolis *a city from Superman/Smallville*, but Jake is traveling by that place to get to Bayville and West Chester. i guess you guys can add on to it, it's not a carry on story originally. but you guys can add to it anyway, then i can get to see/read an alternative verse/chapters to my story! if you don't mind, could i post them as that at ff.net later? can't wait to hear what you guys come up with!

BOPRecruit 16
it's okay, go ahead and start that carry on! you have my permission to use jake, x-women.

verauko
i don't get it... we were supposed to write a X-men story... weren't we?

BOPRecruit 16
some lavie and x-women wanted to write an x-evo. you can start your own x-men movieverse fic and we can add on to it if you want.

verauko
um...... later big grin now i have to make something with these new threads...

X-WOMen
Actually BOP, I'll give you ideas and stuff like that, but since it is your fic you can write whatever you want.

BOPRecruit 16
it's okay if you write a carry on of it. i can just say or later post it at ff.net as an alternative chapters.

i'm guessing we are going to get a story started by thanksgiving or christmas as this rate. i would like to start one myself, but i have other stories to work on and school is coming soon for me. sorry.

BOPRecruit 16
is anyone interested in writing a carry on x-evo or movieverse fic and wants to collaborate on it with me?

--sodapop--

ElmStreetFan01
Here's a movieverse/X-men Evo carry on fictionthis carry-on story it's X3: Karama. It's brings Deathstrike back to kill Wolverine and Jean returns but is Dark Phoenix. New character ar introduced Angel, Jubilee, The Beast, Gambit and Morph. They go agianst Apocalpys

Like the idea

BOPRecruit 16
not really all there, but not bad. i have ideas for x3, but don't know how to say it in words right now.

ElmStreetFan01
Ok

BOPRecruit 16
there could be romance between remy and marie. stuff about pyro. i love john allerdyce/aaron stanford! ^.~

ElmStreetFan01
yeah.

BOPRecruit 16
about pyro contemplating over his choice of being in the brotherhood then wondering if he should turn back to the x-men.

Wolverine_2k
let me ask u guys a question? in x-men evolution gambit is with magneto, but in the first episode when he showed up it seemed that him and roque had a little thing goin on. so is he going to switch sides and join the x-men or are they gonna have the type of relationship kitty and lance have? then in one episode it was said that roque was the key to the future plans of mystique. so is she gonna switch sides again? i wanna noe what the hell is goin on with this d@mn cartoon. can somebody help me out.

BOPRecruit 16
sorry, i wouldn't know. ask kes or go to the x-evo threads.

Kes
I think its easier if you ask in the x-men evolution thread.

BOPRecruit 16
okay back to talking about that story...

GambitEVOFan1
blink What story Im lost....

Kes
The role playing thing. Right?!blink

BOPRecruit 16
not a roleplaying game, a carry on story. tonks and thwata, where are you? plus, i need tonks to explain her new bit to the story.

Kes
Ah...got it.

GambitEVOFan1
Ohhh Ok i understand

BOPRecruit 16
if you are not going to contribute to the story, then you do you continue to post here? if you can't add bits to a story, you can make suggestions.

BOPRecruit 16
so anyone interested in writing a story and collaborting on one story? can have original characters too. i know blue is interested in helping me when i call for it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.