Is Hagrid gonna survive the series?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hpxmenlotrnerd
Ya know, i think that JK is gonna kill off hagrid later on in the series. Its a horrible thing but she already killed off Sirius, who i loved, and there are some signs. i.e. in an interview they asked robby coltrane(hagrid) if he was signed up for all the movies, and he said, and i quote, "sort of"
also JK told him everything she has in store so he could "prepare" himself. Idk,the circumstances look a lil sketchy to me. its a touchy subject tho, since i really like hagrid. wellreply if u have any thoughts.

crazy_c
I hope Hagrid doesnt die

charmaine
ME TOO

crazy_rock_chic
I hope, Hagrid dusnt get killed- i like him!!!!!!!

crazy_c
I know I'd probably cry

deafmonkey
i wish they would've killed hagrid instead of sirius.

Neon
You know, maybe they haven't signed on actors for all the movies yet. I doubt even Warner knows if JK's gonna kill off Hagrid yet, but she did say more major characters would get killed I think.

nobodys_angel69
Same here but I still like Hagrid...just Sirius was supposed to be good looking

watadrive
was it Parkinson you saw the interview on? if it was i remember him say he was signed for the first 4 movies like most of the adults. wink

miss*dreamer
But why should Voldemort or one of his Death Eaters kill Hagrid?! I hope she won't do thatsad Hagrid is one of my fave character sad

crazy_c
I dont. I didnt want Sirius to die but would rather him than Hagrid.

LilyGinnyBlack
No way! I don't really like Hagrid that much and it really wouldn't bother me if he was killed off in the next two books. I wish Hagrid died over Sirius, I cried four days straight over JK killing Sirius off and I was in a depression for two weeks after! I think Hagrid will be killed off, he brought Harry into the magical world and he gained his innocence and got his justice for something he hadn't even done in the first place. So he served his purpose in the books and I believe he will die toward the end of the seventh book. His death will serve as a purpose for Harry. His last reason why he has to kill Voldemort, for taking his first friend away and the person who brought him into the wizarding world. If Hagrid is going to be killed off I will be sad, but I will not cry or be as sad as I was when JK killed off Sirius!no

DanFan4000
I think if the dont kill him off.... in the end, he'll be badly hurt helping Harry all he can..... he loves the boy and his two friends.... Hes all about support....

The Phantom
Originally posted by DanFan4000
I think if the dont kill him off.... in the end, he'll be badly hurt helping Harry all he can..... he loves the boy and his two friends.... Hes all about support.... I believe no dragging up old threads. Last time I did, I remember getting yelled at and the thread being closed. Still, good topic. I don't think Hagrid will die.

Soul Shifter
well lets all worry about hagrid what about dumbledore!!!he's dead (as of the end of the 6th book) which was very sad cuz he suffered and it was that bastard snape (that sonna *****) i just want harry to catch snape in a corner and kick his ass but anyway i hope hagrid lives through!

The Phantom
Originally posted by Soul Shifter
well lets all worry about hagrid what about dumbledore!!!he's dead (as of the end of the 6th book) which was very sad cuz he suffered and it was that bastard snape (that sonna *****) i just want harry to catch snape in a corner and kick his ass but anyway i hope hagrid lives through! Tis old thread. This guy bumped it up. This thread started before DD. And tis just a book. Chill.

Soul Shifter
true true

Denniz234
they cant kill hagrid hes a legend

The Phantom
Originally posted by Denniz234
they cant kill hagrid hes a legend He is? Since when?

hpfanizzledizzl
I solemnly believe that if Hagrid dies, and any of the trio dies, or Ginny dies, then Harry will commit suicide.

willRules
Hagrid is one of the most important people in Harry's life, it would be a real shame if JK killed him off for dramatic effect.

Although Dumbledore was an important part of Harry's life...............

Denniz234
he just is i love him hes geat

d-fly_girl008
maybe if he dies he will die saving harry??

Regulus A Black
Well, I can tell you in my fanfic he's gonna die hahahahahahaha, Hagrid is cool and all, but i have one major reason for wanting to kill him off, in fact it will be really soon, within the next two chapters.

willRules
It would be nice to see some important characters like Hagrid survive throughout the series yes

Barker
Originally posted by hpfanizzledizzl
I solemnly believe that if Hagrid dies, and any of the trio dies, or Ginny dies, then Harry will commit suicide.
And Screw the rest of the Wizard population?

He'd probably Get All Noble if something like that happened.

hpfanizzledizzl
Originally posted by Neon
You know, maybe they haven't signed on actors for all the movies yet. I doubt even Warner knows if JK's gonna kill off Hagrid yet, but she did say more major characters would get killed I think.
It doesn't matter. JKR sold WB the rights to make Harry Potter movies. She never specified that they have to be in line with the book. The movies could have Dumbledore not die, and make Ginny dye her hair silver if WB wanted to.

d-fly_girl008
they can???

hpfanizzledizzl
Originally posted by d-fly_girl008
they can???
Yes, they can.

The Phantom
Hehehehe. Silver haired Ginny.

hpfanizzledizzl
Originally posted by The Phantom
Hehehehe. Silver haired Ginny.

That'd be funny.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.