X-men Couples!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

X-WOMen
I'm wondering if there are any couples that I don't know about. Post ANYTHING about ANY X-men couple. Comic, movie or cartoon-wise.

Blopster
Ooooooookay...here we go with some comic couples:

Storm & Forge
Mystique & Forge
Havok & Annie Ghazikhanian (she's the nurse of the school, and she's a normal human, but her son, Carter, is a mutant)
Nightcrawler & Magik II
Archangel & Husk (only flirting right now)
Beast & Trish Tilby (broke up recently, but they're a long-time relationship)
Emma Frost & Cyclops (this is more one-way, but Cyclops hasn't been entirely faithful to Jean lately)
Iceman & Polaris (former relationship, but Iceman still wants her, but she doesn't want him)
Lilandra & Xavier
Longshot & Dazzler
Magneto & Rogue (looooooong time ago, but there were lasting feelings)
Quicksilver & Crystal
Wolverine & Yukio (more one way, with Yukio loving him)

Phew, that's enough for now, if you want more, just say so (though they'll be characters that are pretty unknown).

DemonicGambit
Don't forget:

Joesph and Rogue
Longshot and Rogue
Scott and Madalyne
Nate Grey and Threnody

X-WOMen
Whoa...thanks you guys. That's so much more than I expected. That Magneto and Rogue thing still creeps me out!!! messed

X-WOMen
I found a pic. Magneto is proposing to Rogue!! sick

Evil-X
How come Magneto can always touch Rouge? In age of Apocalypse they have a kid. huh
How?

MaverickIce
Psylocke and Archangel..

Blopster
In the AoA storyline, Magneto is able to create a biomagnetic shield around himself that nullified Rogue's absorbtion power. The reason is explained in X-Men Chronicles #2.

Evil-X
thanx^^

Paola
Psylocke & Thunderbird III

Paola
Havok & Polaris

ragesRemorse
jubilee ad that guy from x-force

verauko
Hey! Why did nobody write Rogue and Gambit? HUH?!

X-WOMen
lol well that's an obvious one!

Colossus1207
Don't forget Colossus aka Piotr and Shadowcat aka Kitty

BOPRecruit 16
joseph and rogue

*hey x-women! is that joseph or erik in that picture? in some ways that looks romantic, in some ways it just doesn't. i've heard of that happening, but i still can't believe it/overwhelmed at everytime i see it. it's like "what?!" and i have to keep going back to look at it. so easily amused and shocked.*

movieverse:
rogue and logan
marie and scott

Paola
I was reading the Amazing X-Men Age of Apocalypse and guess who were a couple?? QUICKSILVER (Pietro Lensherr Maximoff) and STORM!!!!
I was shocked...... well actually I don't know if they were a real couple but they loved each other!!!
I'm still in shock.......

verauko
Storm and Quicksilver?!?!?!?!?!?!?! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa!!!!!!!!!!! Tragedy!

X-WOMen
Ewwwww!! That's something I CAN'T imagine!

Darth Vicious
Wolverine is married to Viper(bad girl), i believe he married her out of a promised he made, Professor X and Amelia Voight(Acolytes), Nightcrawler and Cerise, Mystique and Sabretooth(They had a son, Graydon Creed), Banshee and Moira Mctaggert, Cyclops and madelyne Pryor, Cable and Storm( at one point they were into each other but i dont remember if anything happened), Cable and Domino!

verauko
What wierd pairings!!!!!!!! ARGH!

Phoenix
What relationahips do you think will begin to flower in X:3?

If Halle Berry decides to carry on with the X saga, i think Kurt and Ororo's relationship will be developed, and i hope that gambit will arrive to create some tension!!

Also, has anyone else noticed that, fanfic-wise at least, there are HUNDREDS of Pyro/Iceman shippers out there? must be the whole opposites attract thing...

X-WOMen
I agree that when Gambit shows up, sparks are gonna fly!

GambitEVOFan1
I hope that Rogue and Gambits relationship developes in X3 but because of Rogues relationship with iceman and the fact that they made her a teenager im starting to doubt that if gambit is in x3 that there will be a relationship between the two.

DemonicGambit
I hope Gambit shows up and starts a relationship with Rogue. I hate the fact that they have her with Bobby!!! {Mumbles under breath: Stupid no good-Got to kiss Rogue}

verauko
i like Rogue/Bobby couple... i think they are cute together... but now i like Rogue/Remy more big grin

Paola
Toad is in love with Wanda Maximoff Scarlet Witch in X-Men: Evolution

X-WOMen
lol yeah its funny how he acts all stupid around her!

BellaButterfly
ADVERTISMENT

CHECK OUT THE "WHO'S BORED" THREAD

verauko
where?!?!?!?!

Paola
Thunderbird III & Lifeguard

verauko
who is Thunderbird?!?!?! What can he do?!

Paola
He can generate solar plasma??? or become solar plasma...... I don't know! I don't even care, you know I hate him!!!!! He's the reason Psylocke & Archangel broke up, so I don't like him!!!

Ugly ugly Thunderbird!!!!!

Paola
here goes a pic

X-WOMen
What an ugly guy! I agree with you Paola are those other people in the background Storm, Bishop, and Rogue?

Paola
yes they are X-WOMen

BeladonnaLeBeau
My favorite couples are all from the cartoons ... Rogue and Gambit (excuse, my username, it was a bad choice, I'll change it asap), Storm and Logan and of course Jean and Cyclops. I do like Psilocke and Angel too. Once I've heard the idea of Storm-Beast smile

verauko
and all the time i was wondering who Lifeguars is with on pictures scaned from the comic! Now i know! laughing out loud

You're right Paola! Bad, bad Thunderbird!

Paola
Yeah Storm & Beast were a couple in Ultimate X-men, but then thought they were manipulated by Prof X so Beast stayed with them

BeladonnaLeBeau
Exactly. Anyway they're a lovely couple. Another link to Storm was supposed to be Nightcrawler big grin

Kes
In the movie she was really sweet to him big grin

BeladonnaLeBeau
Yes I know. Considering he is Mystique's son ...

Kes
well not in the movie. Atleast not yet. I doubt they'll go into that.

Paola
I've never heard of Storm & Nightcrawler....
but I heard she had something with Bishop too
and I think with Lifeguard's brother Slipstream, but I'm not sure

BeladonnaLeBeau
She had something with everybody big grin ... I prefere Logan though

Paola
laughing out loud
I don't like Logan & Storm....

X-WOMen
It's not so bad. Afterall they did go out once (correct me if I'm wrong) in the old x-men cartoon series.

BeladonnaLeBeau
They did, they did ... And they're making a good pair, both so devoted to nature and stuff ...

LISA-J
I think Storm's kinda boring,and that's why they pair her with so many characters to try and liven her up.Storm's kinda boring roll eyes (sarcastic)

LISA-J
With the above view,I know there will be complaints! so I will appologise in advance as it's only my opinion and your all free to disaggree.It's just I've thought of her as a so-so character,unless she's lossing control. embarrasment

goth_rogue
i like Rogue and Gambit

GambitEVOFan1
I love Rogue and Remy and Psylocke and Archangel those i believe are the two cutest couples! I also like all the couples from X-Men Evolution

BeladonnaLeBeau
After all, all of them are so lovely ... sigh ..

xx35
warren and psylok

Shadow_King
Does anyone want to know who rogue marries and has a child with in the age of the apocalypse, u will be so shocked of who it is

Agentruphus
it is magneto

BeladonnaLeBeau
This is like Scott and Jean marrying and having Cable. It's true. And sorta scary ...

Shadow_King
that's not scary

X-WOMen
But wasn't Jean a clone or something when they had him?

Shadow_King
yep

Shadow_King
i think

Shadow_King
actually ur rite cuz i saw the family tree of cyclops and jeans

Paola
Cyclops married Madelyne Pryor (Jean's clone) after Jean's death, and they had Cable...

Shadow_King
true

Shadow_King
if u were born as a baby mutant who would be ur mutant parents

Paola
Psylocke & Angel!!!!
laughing out loud

Shadow_King
cool i knew u were gonna say that

Paola
laughing out loud yeah...i'm a little predictable..... laughing out loud

Shadow_King
well i'm not i think

Paola
mmmmmmmmmm........ your father would be Apocalypse?????

Shadow_King
wrong

Shadow_King
i have no father i was created to destroy the x-men by sinister and he extracted dna from jean grey and wolverine so that allowed me to have healing factor and telepathy and telekinetic powers then i had two more abilites which i got by myself which was teleportaion and to take over a person's mind for about three days

Paola
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/jawdrop.gif

Shadow_King
i have a weird mind but i have a cool mutant and he's with the x-men he died once but then he came back to life some how

Paola
Another couple:
Prof X & Moira McTaggert

Paola
Angel & Candy Southern
Angel & Charlotte Jones

Shadow_King
ok that's good but moira mc taggert isn't a mutant

Paola
.....neither Candy and Charlotte big grin
but Angel and Prof X are....

X-WOMen
Did they know that they were with a mutant??

Paola
Yes.... but in the case of Candy and Angel, she didn't like Warren to be a mutant so she made him hide his wings......or was it a fanfiction I read? Don't remember!!! aaaaaaaaaaah

Paola
Wolverine & Elektra

X-WOMen
The Daredevil woman?? blink

Shadow_King
nope that does'nt work

Paola
yes X-Women... the DD woman.... they also have a daughter

Shadow_King
wat i tell ya it does'nt work wat works is storm and quicksilver

X-WOMen
Storm and Quicksilver doesn't work either!

Paola
no, they don't

Shadow_King
ok then

Paola
Beast & Trish Tilby....
does anyone know who has Iceman been with??? (besides movie Rogue)

Kes
Dont know if this been said:
Prof X and Moira (thou she's not a mutant)

X-WOMen
Any pics of that person? Sorry Kes but I have no clue who that is.

Kes
Moira MacTaggart she is the Doctor that found or helped find a cure to the legacy virus (sp). Mystique blows up her lab wounding her fatally, she then dies on the jet on her way to the mansion after sharing her knowledge with the Prof. The Prof almost dies with her because he doesnt want to let go but Cable and Jean force him to let go.
Because Cable left his body to help Jean get the Prof back he arrives back to late to save Senator Kelly.
Sorry no pics.

Kes
Oh she is Rahne (the chick that turns into a werewolf) mother or adoptive mother, not sure.

X-WOMen
Then she is a mutant? I hate how the humans dont like the "extra special" guys.

Kes
No Moira is human.

Paola
Anyone has another couple????

X-WOMen
I don't know. That can't be all though...

Paola
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/whistling1.gif

Mystique
here's who i think should be a couple:
Cyclops and Jean Grey (no duh)
Rogue and Gambit (iceman is just there)
NightCrawler and Shadowcat
Scarlet Witch and Toad
Magma and Multiple
(im weird)

Paola
I like evolution Nightcrawler and shadowcat big grin

katzmeow
My faves (soz, i'm a movie girl, don't like the comics)

Iceman & Rogue
Jean & Cyclops
Storm & Nightcrawler
Mystique and Sabertooth (remember him)
Pyro and Shadowcat
and Wolverine and Lady Deathstrike

I also don't mind hearing Logan & Marie but i still think it will most definately NOT happen!

Kes
Pyro and Shadowcat is kinda weird. I'd prefer Shadowcat and colossus.
Oh wasnt this thread about couples that actually exist?

DemonicGambit-2
For a short while Iceman did have a relationship with a girl named Lorna. (I forgot her code name) She then left Bobby to be with Alec Summers (Scott's little brother) and her and Alec got married

katzmeow
Poor Bobby sad

kohl
that's polaris. did she and havok get married, though?

Paola
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! They didn't!!! laughing out loud Havok decided he like Annie better and he dumped her at the very wedding celebration laughing out loud and Polaris got mad and became "Magneta" aaaaaaahahahahahahah laughing out loud sorry it was funny to me embarrasment

Paola
yes Kes..... sorry embarrasment

Paola
thanx again Demonic.... but just Lorna??? noone else??? Iceman is not ugly.... I mean even Beast has a girl!! Iceman must have had more than one girl confused

sugarxen
to add a few more...
Gambit and Storm (there have been hints at it somewhere along the many xmen storylines and pick up Xmen Xtreme no. 32... for storm being alittle jealous of Gambit's and Rogue relationship)
Gambit and belladonna ( grrr....)
Professor X and Lillandra (the Shair princess? I think...)

maifoshis
Storm and wolverine were also a couple in an alternate future. Bishop went to their time and enlisted them to help prevent the assasination of a young proffessor X. They succede so their relationship in the future didnt exist but in the present proffessor X still has the memory and remembers it everytime he sees storm and logan arguing.

maifoshis
jean grey and cyclops the most obvious one!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

stormsgreat
storm and nightcrawler!!!!!!!!

kohl
. . . never thought i'd say this, but storm and forge sound better.

stormsgreat
what! why? how can u say that? ok, i don't know who forge is embarrasment

izzygirlxp
Okay this is my take on the coupleings.

Comic Verse:
Ororo/Kurt
Scott/Jean
Remy/Rogue
Piotr/Kitty
Kurt/Kitty

Evolution verse:
Kurt/Kitty
Logan/Ororo
Scott/Jean
Toad/Wanda
Remy/Rogue

X2:
Rogue/Remy ( Hey a girl can imagin! )
Kurt/Ororo
Scott/Jean
Logan/Jean

GambitEVOFan1
I personally dont like Jean or Scott but as a couple i think they go good together and deserve eachother because there both annoying in my opinion. I love Psylocke and Angel, and also Havok and Polaris were a cool couple but they werent together for long.I love Rogue and Remy together**although not official** in evo, i like them together in the comics but sometimes i think remy could do better just because rogue annoys me sometimes

thorncrawler
another is dazzler adn longshot
@->--

thorncrawler
thats and

GambitEVOFan1
werent boom boom and cannonball a couple

kohl
they were.

VallejoKid707
they were supposed to get married then boom boom (then called boomer) cheated on him with sunspot.

GambitEVOFan1
laughing out loud that sucks i wouldnt do that poor sam hes so cute!

bester
CYCLOPS-JEAN GREY FOREVER!!!

UNBEATABLE!!!

thorncrawler
cyclops and jean suck as a couple, theres no element of danger now wolvie and storm now their gonna have some bloody arguments!!!!http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/diva.gif http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/1eye.gif some one needs to... http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/chair.gif

Paola
the element of danger between Cyke and Jean is Wolverine

foxhoud_03
storm and longe

GambitsRogue
ROGUE AND GAMBIT YAY ROMY

shadowy_blue
Lance and Kitty...Lancitty. big grin

GambitEVOFan1
yes I like that couple it very cute, i also like kitty and collosus that would be cute too and for some reason i think Kitty and Pietro/Quicksilver would be adorable together, just look at this pic

GambitsRogue
that is a cute picture

thorncrawler
pietro wouldn't be right for the kitty cos he's to fast whereas she's cautious

GambitsRogue
ya I agree colossus and kitty should be together

thorncrawler
or kitty and kurt

Paola
got any more REAL COUPLES????

platinumx
bishop and deathbird and storm and forge
nightcrawler and magik (amanda sefton his stepsister)

X-WOMen
Nightcrawler and his stepsister?? blink

Sesy Allerdyce
Kitty and Pietro??? oh no, shit! this is disgusting! sick poor Pietro!

Veralidaine
Remy and Rogue, all de way baby!

Vampiree
ROMY!!!!!!

Agneto
-Remy and Rogue
-Lance and Kitty
-Colossus and Kitty
-Jean and Cyclops

xGAMBITx
tisk tisk u all dnt no bout shadowcat and peter wisdom
and banshee and mactarget

gambit88
i say lifeguard and collousus

X-WOMen
laughing

platinumx
I still cant believe bishop and deathbird

juggernaut26
hey back off lifeguard she's for juggernaut

Line
Kurt and Ororo? Yes, they likey. But what with Amanda?

AceOfGambit
Amanda?????

Paola
Amanda Sefton yes

frozen flame
Amanda Sefton is in X-Men Evolution, not the movie...^_^;

Paola
Hey frozen!!! hi2

she was in the comics, too, wasn't she? or she had a different name?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>