Beanie Babies!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Korri
Hey cn as there r a few ppl on the Forum who collect Beanie Babies i thought y not start a thread dedicated to the little critters smile

This is my favourite....Halo

Alias Neo
i don't collect them, but my sister has at least 100 of them

drumsgirl13
i used to collect them until i moved here. CUTIES! i wish i could hug them again... sad

Korri
I have over 300 i cant be bothered counting them all again coz there is too many!! smile

Korri
awwww sad

Alias Neo
they should make a neo beanie baby, wonder what it would look like

Korri
Llaughing out loudL that deffinatley would be cute big grin

Sheepz
I still have my old beanie Babies but don't collect them anymore. They are pretty cute. I keep my favs on a shelf. I love the Panda ones.

LilySatine
I collected them when I was younger...have over 150 I believe. stick out tongue

Caribbean_Chick
They TY business in Canada went bankrupt no no

Korri
Awwww sad

Celsius
I have a moose and a polar bear. I love beanie babies (kinda weird for a guy laughing out loud )

Korri
No not really i know loads of guys who collect them smile

Celsius
Thats exacly like mine, but mine has brown antlers.

Korri
hmmm thats strange....is it called chocolate?

Celsius
I dont know. sad I bought it at a camp tha i went to almost 7 years ago. There is no name tag on it.

Korri
awwww thats a real shame coz it could have been worth alot of money
Chocolate is one of the original 9 and a chocolate with brown antlers is highly unusual smile i have chocolate stick out tongue

Celsius
How much money?

Korri
couple of hundred $

Celsius
does it have to hae a nametag? I mean if the brown ones are rare it probably is a chocolate. erm

Couple of hundred is a lot. eek!

Korri
The Tag is very important...proof of authentisity

u think thats alot Humphrey (below) is worth over $3,000!!

Celsius
Oh well. It probably wasnt one anyway. stick out tongue I got it for 10 bucks.

3,000???? damn. have you got one? stick out tongue

Korri
unfortunatley i do not have Him sad *sigh*

this one is worth alot more than $3,000!!!!! the clue is in the name billionarre bear!! eek!

diegocala
I don't collec them but we have a lot, we give them to our Dog...he loves them, he has only eaten a couple, the rest he just carries around with him where ever he goes...pretty cute. He is the leader or the beanie world at our house!

Celsius
MURDERER!!! stick out tongue

Celsius
There is NO WAY that it'' cosat a billion!! A million MAYBE.

diegocala
A dog is a pack animal, with the beanie babies he has his own little kingdom and I still have all my shoes!
Don't get me wrong, he LOVES these things, they are just not as clean as some of the above members keep them big grin

Korri
yeah under a million but if he was Ty Warner he would be a Bilionarre!!

JKozzy
Beanie babies rocked my socks... about seven years agostick out tongue

N.Tonks
I used to collect beanie babies....and then I got tired of them and sold them all on ebay stick out tongue

fungrl515
i still have my collection. i have all of the really old ones that are really rare, WITH trhe tags on them. not gonna sell them yet. though, my aunt has the really rare ones. she has all of them. seriously. she has a room dedicated to them. i remember when the princess diana one was like 300 dollars and i had to have it, so my parents got it for me. nice parents. i know, but i have all of those collector books that say it should be worth 800 dollars in 5 years or something.

Korri
blink

mnp188
i have a few that im selling on ebay. There TY beanie babies retired. interested?

DarkC
Originally posted by Korri
Hey cn as there r a few ppl on the Forum who collect Beanie Babies i thought y not start a thread dedicated to the little critters smile

This is my favourite....Halo
I miss Korri! sad

Vraya
I hate beanie babies and think that they are a waste of money erm

Bloigen
Originally posted by mnp188
i have a few that im selling on ebay. There TY beanie babies retired. interested?

No.

Captain REX
I miss Korri, and this thread was bumped for spam! *eats mnp188's soul*

I used to have a ton of beanie babies when I was younger.

Bloigen
Originally posted by Captain REX

no expression

Captain REX
Younger being like...5 thru 7, Bloigen. That was over ten years ago. no expression

Bloigen
Younger being like...5 thru 7, Bloigen. That was over ten years ago. no expression

Yeah, I'm just joking.

I have loads of barbie dolls.

no expression

Captain REX
That was last year, though. It's different. no expression

Bloigen
That was last year, though. It's different. no expression

What?

I still have them.

I like to undress them.

no expression

Captain REX
I thought you would. no expression

Bloigen
Then I get a action man and they

http://www.vulturezone.com/images/photos/TvZ/censored.gif

Scythe
After reading the first post. my head is begging me to allow it to explode...

DarkC
I miss Korri, and this thread was bumped for spam! *eats mnp188's soul*

Same here, when I got bored I'd fashion armor and weapons for them with cardboard, tape, and aluminum foil. stick out tongue

cody dude
hey i'm new to this forum, i was gonna sell my beanie babies and was looking to find out some prising for some of them..kori that panda you have posted i have 1 with tag on it right here,i also have cubbie, mystic, zip, derby, peanut, and patti just a name a few.

Ladyluck
Originally posted by cody dude
hey i'm new to this forum, i was gonna sell my beanie babies and was looking to find out some prising for some of them..kori that panda you have posted i have 1 with tag on it right here,i also have cubbie, mystic, zip, derby, peanut, and patti just a name a few.

I've been looking for Peanut!

Coldfire
I still have a handful of them hehe happy

Penelope
I love my babiess!

Coldfire
I used to make houses for them hehe

Barker
I had a few of the McDonanalds ones. srug

The Dog ate them.

NINJ4_BL4D3
Beenie Babies...................Theres a thread on beanie babies..............Why Didn't anyone tell me????!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.