ARE THE FILM PRODUCERS AND DIRECTOR INTRODUCING CHARECTERS FAR TOO LATE IN HP FILMS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

charmaine
HI I WAS JUST WONDERING I THINK THAT THE FILM CREW OF THE HARRY POTTER FILMS ARE THEY INTRODUCING THE CHARECTERS FAR TOO LATE FOR EXAMPLE PEEVES

ALL THESE SHOULD BE IN HP3 MOVIE

CHO CHANG
CEDRIC DIGGORY
PANSY PARKINSON
OLIVER WOOD AND THEY HAVE CUT HIM OUT

WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS mad mad

LilyEvensPotter
I think that b/c everything at Hogwarts is so magical and changes so often, it will be quite easy to bring these characters in later. I don't know that either Pansy or Peeves will ever make it off the cut room floor but I can tell you that scripting for Cedric and Cho would be fairly easy as Hairy meets them both at the Q.W.C. at the outset of book 5.

charmaine
but id thought pansy be in harry potter 3 because shes a lot where draco is and takes the mickey out of him for fainting from the dementors

america_boxers
was pansy in the first 2 books?

charmaine
NOT SURE BUT SHE IS DEAFINELEY IN BOOKS NUMBER 3 4 AND 5

america_boxers
yea they have too have her dont they? i mean she goes with draco to the yule ball

charmaine
I AGREE evil face evil face

america_boxers
yea evil face evil face devil bunny What the f**k?

charmaine
too right evil face

america_boxers
muhhh haaaa ha ha (?) evil face

charmaine
i think pansy should be in harry potter 3 movie evil face evil face

hpxmenlotrnerd
i dont think they should have cut out wood, and def not cho chang!! harry develops a crush on her which starts in book three and finally is revealed in book five!!! they cant just take that out! i even heard rumours that there wasn't gonna be any quidditch at all! then it wouldnt be worth seeing, quidditch is my fav part.

luna050
well from what I hear Pansy is going to be in the 3rd film and they already cast her infac thers a picture of her in one of the threads. As for quidditch there will be Some I herd it was going to be a long scene to.

charmaine
i hope there is more than 1 quidditch match and i agree they should not of cut out wood i mean hes quidditch captain and cho chang they should not of cut her out either they should introduce charecters exactly has there introduced in the books

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.