Darna:the new lady superhero.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Asian Hulk
Darna is a superheroine.she is the Wonder Woman of Asia.so Darna saved the world and fight against the villainess Valentina(snake-hair like Medusa).so many Asian superheroes like Ultraman,Magmaman, Spectorman etc.so you can introduced Darna the superheroine from Asia.

Asian Hulk
Darna is a superheroine.she can fly like Superman.so if she is a lady superhero like Wonder Woman's costume.so she is an Asian Superheroine to save the world and fight against the forces of evils.

Asian Hulk
Darna is good and she is a superheroine.

Asian Hulk
Darna fight against the evils and save the world.

Asian Hulk
Darna is a lady superhero and she can fight villains.

Asian Hulk
do you like Darna?

Asian Hulk
Darna is a good lady superhero too.
-----
I like Darna

SlayerChick1188
laughing out loud i think we get the point, Asian Hulk! big grin

Asian Hulk
I think Darna is a lady superhero.

Asian Hulk
you can look Darna,guys!!!!

gambit88
she's hot

Asian Hulk
Guys,Darna is coming back and she can saved the world against her villains.so prepare now!!!!

Asian Hulk
Darna is in the movie guys!!!!!LOOK AT DARNA!!!!!

shaber
Which movie company made this film? Is it a Bollywood production?

I would prefer it if she didn't have the skull cap. She would look identical to Wonder Woman then.

Asian Hulk
maybe the Darna movie iwas located in the Philippines

kalantiaw
darna is soooooooo hot... specially the anjanette abayari version... i think darna is the first super heroine of the philippines... i could be wrong... either ways, they should make another movie... with angela velez eek! ...

darna
Hi, just to let you know Darna the official website will be updated this week on Dec 15.

Eric Cueto

Asian Hulk
If you like the Darna toys. from all over the world or even the Playstation 2 CD Games.

M E R R Y
C H R I S T M A S
a n d
a
H A P P Y
N E W
Y E A R

Aesma
I want to see Zuma... maybe as a cynical nearly evil hero.

Jade_Eyes
OK we get it!
What are they Paying you to advertise!?

Asian Hulk
Look for a new Justice League of Asia like Captain Barbell,Lastikman,Darna,Panday and Agimat.

M E R R Y
C H R I S T M A S
a n d
a
H A P P Y
N E W
Y E A R

Asian Hulk
look at the Darna new animated trailer to http://www.geocities.com/darnasuperheroine/darnaanimation.htm

Asian Hulk
you can see about the new Darna animted cartoons

Jade_Eyes
I think I want to see wonder woman in that little skimpy outfit to.

Asian Hulk
if you can see the Darna animated series.maybe soon will be televised soon from all over the world

H A P P Y
N E W
Y E A R
GOODBYE 2003
WELCOME 2004

Asian Hulk
Anyone have the Darna fans here?
H A P P Y
N E W
Y E A R
GOODBYE 2003
WELCOME 2004

SuperNova
Asian hulk, you need to calm down, its just another super hero, one that wont be well recognized, that movie picture earlier you showed us looked like it was 20 years old, so how could Darna be a new hero?

Shorty2Forty
i dont really like that superhero Darna

Asian Hulk
What do you think about Darna?

H A P P Y
C H I N E S E
N E W
Y E A R

K O N G
H U A Y
F E T
C H U A Y

Asian Hulk
Anyone guys about Darna?she is a kind of superhero. Happy Dance

Gregory
Before this thread, I had never even heard of Darna. Now, thanks to Asian Hulk's efforts, I find myself hoping she dies of leprosy or something.

Asian Hulk
Darna is just like Wonder Woman!!!!

shaber
I liked the last pic best where she didn't have the skullcap.

In the first pick you showed us she had green eyes and in the latter ones, blue eyes. Can she change them at will?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.