News About Movies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

silver_tears
Warner Bros. acquired the rights to produce the first four Harry Potter movies from J.K.Rowling, with a first look option at the fifth. This means that Warner Bros. would see the fifth book script first and choose whether or not they want to continue the Harry Potter series on their corporation. big grin As for the cast, Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson and Rupert Grint have all expressed interest in pursuing other projects after the third film. However, the Goblet Of Fire is said to be released in 2005 or 2006 and it appears that The Order Of The Pheonix could be in theaters as early as 2007. The movies then can all be done while the cast is still in close age difference to their characters so technically all the actors might be able to finish the series ! big grinbig grinhappybig grinbig grin

All of this info is from a Tribute magazine, which is a showbiz magazinebig grin

crazy_c
I voted "The goblet of fire."

silver_tears
i voted the same big grin however i am really happy with the news of the movies big grin

Neon
Hey, I wanna see all of them! wink
But since Azkaban is out next year, and Goblet isn't until 2005 and Phoenix in 2007 I'll settle for Azkaban!

silver_tears
i agree but i bet the goblet will be the best one of all because i mean theres the most action and less classes and everything cool happens in it big grin

iluvharrypotter
I"m really excited to see Goblet of Fire! That's my favorite book and I think it would be really interesting to see on screen.

Laviera_j
im excited for no 5, because i want to see harry freak out! hee hee

silver_tears
i agree with you iluvharrypotter it should be one wicked movie although as they go the movies should become longer and longer than the first two so i cant wait till they come out big grin

crazy_rock_chic
I cant wait to see The Goblet of Fire its my fave book yes

Neon
I read somewhere that they're thinking about splitting Goblet of Fire into two separate movies, since it's such a long book.
What will they do with Order of the Phoenix, then. Three movies??

silver_tears
i doubt it will be three movies but still it looks promising big grin

thomo
hi my nmae is helen and i lkke what you have done Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance angel

silver_tears
why thank you helen. . . . im assuming you mean the thread i started big grin

silver_tears
okay well does anyone else have any news relating to the movies ??? big grin

silver_tears
anyone at all big grin

Member.
hm...

silver_tears
well do you or dont you stick out tongue

tigereyes456
i voted goblet of fire!!!!!!!!

silver_tears
yay so did ibig grin

LaLaOrange
as mentioned in another thread goblet of fire is not going to be two film. it's a huge disappointment, i know.http://news.bbc.co.uk/cbbcnews/hi/tv_film/newsid_3151000/3151231.stm

silver_tears
i know i really wanted it to be really long like 4 hours buts its probably jus gonna be like 2 an a half damn mad

krassin
well the first 2 were like 2 hours and 15ish mins

silver_tears
meh not long enough miffed i mean i want more daniel love

krassin
ugh....im sick of all these girls and how hot he is....
offcamera and without makeup, hes just another pimplefaced teen
.....i went 2 far maybe..

silver_tears
*kicks krassin* yea id say you did mad and hes not jus another teenager hes a part of history and anyways hes very cute and he doesnt always wear make up yet he still looks great love

krassin
darth friggin vader is part of hisstory,the hp books maybe, bot not in frigin h e ll is daniel radcliff part of history! mad

BellaButterfly
ADVERTISMENT:

CHECK OUT THE "WHO'S BORED" THREAD

krassin
shut up!

silver_tears
ummm lets see where do i start........darth vader is well *censored words* only trekies really like the star wars series however people of all ages like the harry potter series, and yes daniel radcliffe will be a part of history because the movies will always exist, and if u dont like it dont post in the daniel thread stick out tongue

krassin
i have devil
but evry1 knows star wars

silver_tears
yea but not everyone like them stick out tongue

krassin
yeah,well ibet more people know about star wars than hp

silver_tears
ha thats jus funny cus star wars are only movies while harry potter is movies and books big grin

silver_tears
oh i jus got realized sumthingbig grin the new dumbledore plays the girls father in Sleepy Hollow, but the newer version not like the old ones, I'm talkin bout the version with johnny depp and christina ricci, he plays her father sumthing vantassle i think huh

silver_tears
also another thing there will be at least some quidditch in the prisoner of azkaban and it is very important for it because in this book the gryiffindors win the quidditch cup big grin for the first time in like 7 yearsbig grin

silver_tears
i also have the link to the info bout the fourth movie The Goblet of Fire go here http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/h/harrypotter4.php

silver_tears
this is the info for The Prisoner of Azkaban http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/h/harrypotter3.php

silver_tears
http://www.cineseoul.com/databank/dicimage/ga_oldman.jpg
this is the man who plays sirius black big grin

silver_tears
this is the guy who plays lupin big grin

silver_tears
and here is dumbledore or vantassle from sleepy hollowbig grin

silver_tears
i also have pics of aunt marge and other new characters big grin if anyone wants to see jus ask big grin

unibrow
shes the woman that plays the bitchy principal in matilda....imo perfect for the part

silver_tears
oh and if u guys want to get these pics or watever the site is http://www.digicasey.com/PrisonerSpread.html

silver_tears
this is aunt marge big grin

silver_tears
oh and i must say the pic i posted of lupin on page 2 is kinda hot wink

silver_tears
oh and i jus found out that cho chang will be appearing in Goblet of Fire
if u guys want this info and more visit one of these sites http://www.the-leaky-cauldron.org/

or this one http://www.digicasey.com/PrisonerSpread.html

or here http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/h/harrypotter3.php

Member.
lol

silver_tears
i have jus found out that the director of the first two movies Chris Columbus is a producer of the third movie so i think the Prizoner of Azkaban will be jus as good if not better than the first two big grin

silver_tears
this is the site for more info http://romanticmovies.about.com/library/weekly/aa072402a.htm

silver_tears
also i know now for a fact that Prizoner of Azkaban will be released on June 4 2004 this is the site for this info http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hp&cf=prev&id=1808404333 so here you people can make sure im telling the truth and not rumours stick out tongue

silver_tears
this is another site where u can see a better pic of sirius where he doesnt look as sick and wasted away as the others http://www.zanzaro.com/azkaban/castpics.htm

krassin
dude look at sirus,hes on the right

krassin
and look at lupin

krassin
sirus looks beter in dis 1

krassin
lupin

krassin
Peter Pettigrew

krassin
azkaban

silver_tears
ive seen all those and lupin looks good there stick out tongue but theres a way better pic of sirius where he looks much better big grin also i jus read the third book for like the tenth time and sirius should be wearing robes big grin it says in the book he wears robes happy

krassin
yeah....

silver_tears
although he looks alright i mean not great but who knows stick out tongue lupin however does look good big grin

krassin
yeah i aree,wut u think bout peter?

silver_tears
*shudders* umm.......hes...... *at loss for words* huh

krassin
haha lol
ive seen him in other movies,but i just cant imagine him as peter frigin petigrew

silver_tears
i havent seen him before unless i forgot stick out tongue

krassin
i cant remember witch movies exacly ive seen him in,but i remember him allways having some job like a manager,hes not in any action movies

silver_tears
has he......blink

krassin
yeah,hes very chunky

silver_tears
meh oh well who knows stick out tongue

krassin
yeha

silver_tears
im lookin forward to the moviesstick out tongue

krassin
we all are....

silver_tears
well thats good to know big grin

krassin
its not "Awww, it's bringing love... KILL IT!!"
its "Awww, it's bringing love...BREAK ITS LEGS!!"
aha-aha-aha

silver_tears
well i like it this way stick out tongue

krassin
argh

silver_tears
stick out tongue pshhhh

krassin
ooh, dont you dare shush me
i'm a one man kung-fy swat team

silver_tears
dont u dare say anything bout my quotes then stick out tongue

krassin
lol

silver_tears
thats better big grin

krassin
that flame is soo gay under ur name

silver_tears
well ur pic is gayer stick out tongue

krassin
nah,,beter than a "flame" i mean wtf is up wit dat?

silver_tears
its fire stick out tongue and even so i like it

krassin
oh wow,fire,thats cool roll eyes (sarcastic)

silver_tears
better than the freak u have stick out tongue

krassin
nah,not really,my pic is actualy something,yours in nothing,wait no,its not even nothing!

silver_tears
kiss my *** i like it and u can go dunk your head in a lake stick out tongue

krassin
maybe u should come along,so i can put out that fire with your wet fat head big grin

silver_tears
maybe u should find sumthing to do stick out tongue

krassin
maybe i should,maybe i should....

Member.
maybe you two should take this somewhere else. and both pics are fine.

krassin
stay out of dis,yoda

Ushgarak
Sigh... Krassin, cool down that attitude.

krassin
lol

iluvharrypotter
What is that picture anyway? Not to affend you or anything krassin

krassin
whaaaat,its rob zombie

silver_tears
*cough....yawn......cough* oh im sorry big grin

silver_tears
anyways back to the topic i read in a news report that in prizoner of azkaban in the scene where they are playing quidditch and its very wet and sleeting and such the cast will be wearing thermal rain gear underneath there robes big grin im really looking forward to this scene big grin

Member.
haha, thermal rain gear. the magic world gone all muggle like eh? crazy foos. and my names isn't yoda krassin, it's Member.. yoda is a green, 3ft tall alien with hair all-over. frankly, i just don't see the comparison.

silver_tears
well theyre people still stick out tongue

krassin
well,couldnt have they found a better spot to film?

silver_tears
no the wet match is in the book i mean its not jus the weather where they are filming laughing out loud

krassin
ahhh ok

silver_tears
yea big grin

krassin
okaly-dokaly

silver_tears
thankaly dankaly laughing out loud

krassin
hav u heard the one "hey Homy,i can see your doodle!"

silver_tears
who hasnt stick out tongue

krassin
hehe,yea ive seen like every episode a 100 times

silver_tears
me too i have it on dvd big grin like the cartoon i mean i have like 2 seasons but the best ones are the halloween ones big grin

krassin
i like the one where the gypsy curses homer,with the replicon

silver_tears
i like the fairy tale ones but back on topic i really do wish the goblet of fire is two movies

krassin
why,to see more o your fav actorz?

silver_tears
yesssssssssssssss!!!! but more so because i dont want anything cut *shivers at thought* thatd be sad sad

krassin
omg,chilax,its just a movie

silver_tears
i am chilling big grin

krassin
r u relaxing?

silver_tears
yes yes i am big grin

silver_tears
neways does anyone know anything else bout the movies

silver_tears
i really hope they pic someone really hot to play young sirius *sigh* thatd be the ultimate love

krassin
its gary oldman and you cant change that

silver_tears
not the real sirius like when harry goes back in time in the fifth book into snapes memory they cant have gary oldman playing a 15 year old duh stick out tongue

krassin
they can have garry COLMAN,same thing

silver_tears
yea im sure stick out tongue

krassin
Whatcha talking about,willis?

silver_tears
watcha talkin bout everyone?? stick out tongue

krassin
lol

silver_tears
laughing out loud

silver_tears
i wish the movie came out in november like the others sad

crazy_c
im glad its coming out june cos then we would have to wait longer to see it if it came out in november.

silver_tears
no i mean this november not next june stick out tongue

crazy_c
oh rite me tooooo!!!!!!! But i dont tink its finished yet.

silver_tears
i know http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/cry.gif

crazy_c
dum da dum dum beer eek! raver rock thumb up whistle bunny bunny bunny

sweett24
When is the HP 3 comming out ??

silver_tears
next june.....june 4 2004 tho be exact big grin

crazy_c
indeed

silver_tears
thank god finally big grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

crazy_c
i like eggs

silver_tears
good to know roll eyes (sarcastic)

PiratePrincess
i also like eggs, crazy_c

silver_tears
ummm okay then blink

crazy_c
big grin

silver_tears
so its settled u two like eggs stick out tongue

crazy_c
ya ha

silver_tears
does anyone have any other news bout movies erm

Aimz Radcliffe
i like the azkaban book the best and also i voted 4 that coz it's the next movie...and i didn't vote 4 the goblet coz dan wont b doin that movie sad

silver_tears
we dont know yet hes negotiating *crosses all fingers and toes* erm

silver_tears
oh i wish i wish he does all the movies love

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>