HP Fanfiction - Our Reccommendations

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phoenix
Have you read any decent fanfiction lately? I can't accesss fanfiction.net at the mo, so i need some other source. Help me out here!

Malfoy's chick
i can do if you like.

charmaine
OK SO IVE DONE AN DRACO AND HERMIONE THREAD BUT IVE READ SOME OF YOUR VIEWS AND SOME OF YOU WOULD LIKE HARRY AND GINNY TO END UP TOGETHER

SO YOU ARE QUITE WELCOME TO POST YOUR OWN STORIES HERE OF THESE TWO AND I WILL LOOK FORWARD TO READING THEM

AND I SHALL BE WRITING A STORY HERE TOO AND YOU ARE QUITE WELCOME TO ADD TOO IT AND IF YOU WRITE STORIES HERE IF YOUD LIKE I WILL ADD TO THEM IM ON HERE REGULARY SO ID ADD TO THEM FREQUENTLEY

OR IF YOU JUST LIKE TO POST A COMMENT ABOUT THESE TWO AND WHY THEY SHOULD OR SHOULD NOT BE TOGETHER THEN FEEL FREE TO DO SO I WILL LOOK FORWARD TO READING YOUR STORIES AND COMMENTS Happy Dance Happy Dance laughing laughing

airangel429
(THIS IS NOT MINE...BELONGS TO JKR...ADD ON FAN FIC)

It was a windy September day as the start of Harry Potter's 6th year back at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. As he made his was to platform 9 3/4 he saw a glimpse of a pretty girl with red flaming hair in the corner of his eyes. This was no other than little Ginny Weasley, only Ginny was not the same Ginny Harry had remember from last year. She was a little taller, definitely still pretty...even more so now, she was even wearing make up...Ginny was no longer the little girl that everyone had known her as, she was more grown up.

Harry stared at her in awe when he heard footsteps behind him and before he could see who it was, he was on the ground. Fred and George had just tackled him. "Hiya Harry!" they both piped. "We thought we'd come say hello on our way to Weasley's Wizzing Wizzbees (i think that's the name of their store)." "Hello Fred, (looking over at Fred) and hello George (as he looked over at him), it's always great to see you."

"We just wanted to remind you to cause some mischeif for us this year, in our memory." Fred told him with a grin on his face.

"Don't you mean, get into mischief." Harry said with a laugh.

"Well that too." George said. "Well it was good seeing you, we better get going before Mum comes and starts crying again about us not going back to school." he said and in a flash they we gone. They had disapperated.

"Hello Harry." said a voice that was a sweet as Honeydukes...it was Ginny.

"Hi Ginny." he replied. "Well we should get on the train so we can get good seats" he added.

They took their stuff and followed the aisle back to a compartment that was empty. Harry took her stuff and put it up above the seat for her, as well as his own.

"Thanks Harry" Ginny said blushingly. "Mum and I made some cookies and I brought some for you, they are chocolate." she said stilly blushing.

"Ah, thanks Ginny, the muggles don't ever let me eat very much chocolate, this is nice of you." Harry said in a quiet voice.

Harry was looking at her, she was so beautiful to him. Of all the times he had wanted to know if she still liked him, this was the time he had wanted to know more than ever.

"Ginny...I..er...I was wondering." Harry began to say.

"Oh look its Potty and his little friend" came a voice from the side of them.

Harry didn't even have to turn around to see who it was, it was no other than Draco Malfoy, followed closely by Goyle and Crabby.

"Oh, they let you come back to school even though you Daddy's in Askaban." Harry said in a darker voice.

"You better watch your back this year Potter, I warned you before of who you should hang out with." he said as he stormed out of their compartment.

charmaine
hey grat story lol is it a carry on

charmaine
RON AND HERMIONE WILL THESE TWO END UP TOGTHER

THIS IS A FANFICTION SO FEEL FREE TO WRITE STORIES HERE ABOUT THESE TWO IM SURE IT WOULD MAKE GOOD READING

OR IF YOU JUST WANT TO WRITE YOUR VIEWS ABOUT THESE TWO THEN PLEASE FEEL FREE Happy Dance Happy Dance

Laviera_j
ok, can i start a carry on?

charmaine
yeah go ahead

america_boxers
does that mean when you are done we continue your story?

charmaine
yeah

airangel429
YEAH.......PLEASE CARRY ON! smile

charmaine
ron:the git
potter:yeah we better watch ourselves this year

they were starting their 6th year at hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry

they were enjoying the start of year feast and ginny handed harry his timetable she looked at him and blushed they had gotten on grat last year but her crush on harry was still there harry kind of looked at her her hair had grown this year and she was growing into a very pretty girl indeed what ron said to him last year kinda hit him

ron said when next time choose someone better ron looked at harry when he said this

harry still wonderd why and never kind of got round to asking ron what he meant when he said that.

it was time for their first lesson care of magical creatures they were heading towards hagrids hut
when he heard that familiar voice walking behind him
as draco pushed his way passsed harry he looked at harry and gave him a smirk and then went off to join pansy parkinson and her gang of slytherin girls.

ok airangel carry on please ill look forward to reading your add on
laughing

charmaine
anyone is welcome to put their own stories here i shall write one later and you can add to it

Tonks
Ok you guys have to remember that Ginny is going out with Dean Thomas!!! Remember she said that she chose someone better that that Michell guy!!! and then Ron exploded!
-Tonks

charmaine
lol in this story shes not anymore

Tonks
yah that is what i thought to but you could have it this way.

After dinner Harry Goes to find Ginny and comes across her. She is with Dean and is telling him that it is over if he wants to go out with her( i dont know who just someone!) and that she still has feelings for Harry! so Dean walks away and dissapears in to the next Corridor! Harry comes out of the dark and Ginny is crying. Harry asks her if what she said about her still having felling for him were true. and Ginny nodds her head and says yes. Harry askes her if she wants to come to Hogsmeade with him on the next trip and she smiles and wipes the tears out of her eyes and kisses him on the Cheek and leaves.
Harry calls after her and askes her if that is a yes and she calls back "of course!"

Carry-on!

see that is how it goes.!
-Tonks

charmaine
harry heads back to the dining hall to see ron and hermione plus he semed to have regained his appetite

ron:hiya harry you seemed pleased with yourself
harry :yeah well ron erm i just asked ginny to come to the next hogsmead trip i hope thats alrifgt with you
ron;you asked ginny but i thought you didnt have those feelings towards her
harry;yeah i know but things change ive changed and i kinda like ginny now
hermione:yes but harry are you really over a certain person
harry:like who
hermione:cho i mean do you still like her
harry:no no i not any more maybe has a friend i cant stand another year like that onewith cho keep lashing out and crying all the time and she was going through a rough time i know but i cant deal with that right now not after you know
ron:its cool mate after all i did kinda hint on the train last year to pick someone better and im glad she chose you harry
harry :cheers ron
hermoine:yes harry so am i look we better get to potions class we dont wanna be late

ok add on

Tonks
Harry couldnt wait for the next day. He had to make shurr that this date with Ginny was perfect. especaily after her break up with Dean wink well that night he asked Ron if he was going with anyone? Ron told him that he had been thinking of someone but he said she wouldnt do it. Harry asked who it was but he wouldnt tell. Harry took a long shower that night. Thinking of the one person he would spend the next day with.

Carry-on

Tonks
K here goes.

Ron was in Grimmauld Place. when Hermione came to stay the rest of the summer. She was looking exelent with, a tank top, with loose pants. He had been waiting for her arival. And she was here. Hermione was sad. Ron could see it in her eyes. Just waiting to come out.

Ron took her to her room. and asked her what was the matter. she said " It is just sad to return to Sirius's house and after he died." She started to cry silently. Ron took her onto his shoulder and gave her a hug. Mrs. Weasley came in. and told them that dinner would be on the table in a half hour. and left the two together to put Hermiones stuff away.

Carry-on!

charmaine
harry woke up very happy but a little nervous he dressed very carefully and took more time on his appearence he used liberal amounts of sleek easy potion so that his hair would be shiny and sleek and not untidy like how it always is

ron:crikey harry you har its different nice though did you use gel
harry:sleek easy potion
ron:cool im sure ginny will like it
harry:do you think so
ron:giny would like you any way
harry:well shall we go down then
ron:yeah ok so who are you going with
ron:hermione its not a date though
harry:but you do like her i know you do
ron:i know but i cant tell her our friendship is too important

ok carry on

charmaine
hermione:im sorry to get like this ron its just that being back here
ron:i know hermiione
look shall we go down to dinner you might feel better

hermione nodded they head to dinner hermione didnt seem to be eating much ron noticed this in fact he was noticing a lot about hermione lately
her haor was not bushy anymore but sleek and shiny
and she had grown her figure was quite tall and slender with the odd curve.
hermion enoticed ron staring at her she gazed into his eyes and blushed
so did ron he carried on eating his meal

ok carry it on

airangel429
"Well Hermoine was a bit upset that you didn't invite her to the Yule ball so I would guess that she went out with Viktor to make you jeolous, since he was your favorite player. " Harry said as he was looking at Ron's shirt he was wearing. "Ron, how about you wear this blue one, maroon really isn't your color." As Harry pulled out a nice blue shirt he had picked up for a gift for Ron over the summer. "Thanks Harry, this is bloody nice of you, here you can have my chocolate frog." Ron replied as he was trying his new shirt on.

**Meanwhile in the girls dormitory** "Ginny you're hair looks really cute like that." Hermoine told her as she looked at her red locks that were pulled back in a loose barrett with her hair falling loosly in ringlets. "You're hair looks really nice too Hermoine, you should straighten it more often." Ginny said as she was blushing from the compliment from her best friend.

"So do you think Ron will ask you out tonight?" Ginny asked curiously as she put her lip gloss on.

"Well, if he doesn't then its just typical, its so annoying, I wish he would just ask me. I hate playing all these childish games." Hermoine replied.

"Well we should get going if we want to get there before Snape comes up with a reason for us all to stay here at the school." Hermoine added with a sneer. Professor Snape was almost everyone in Gryffindor's least favorite teacher.

charmaine
so hermione an ginny headed downstairs where they met up with ron and harry

harry:wow ginny you look nice
ginny:thanks harry i like the hair
ron:so hermione i was wondering will you go on a date with me to hogsmeade
hermione:thought youd never ask she was blushing
harryembarrasmentk lets sigh out then

they arrived in hogsmeade harry turned to ginny and said so erm where would you like to go first
ginny:how about honeydukes
hary embarrasmentk erm see you later ron hermione
ron :see ya
hermione where would you like to go
well how about we get a butterbeer in the three broomsticks
ron:yeah good idea

ok carry on

Tonks
When Harry and Ginny were in Honeydukes. Ginny was looking fot something? Harry had no idea what. Then Ginny let out a small scream. "its here! its her! Harry look its here!." harry looked at the box. it looked like Fred and Georges newest invention.
Carry-On.

Hey guys will you plz make up a good thing fo it to be?

charmaine
when they stepped out of honeydukes ginny suggeted going to madam puddlefoots teashop hary thought oh no he had in fact been ther once before the previous year and had been a complete disaster

ginny:whats wrong harry
harry:ginny look i got to be honest with you cho and i well we kinda went their last year nothing happened but i thought you know

ginny:its ok look if you dont wanna go ther then it dont matter we will go somewhere else

harry:no its fine
and they smiled for a second and both began to blush
harry took ginny hand and walked han in hand with ginny to go to madam puddlefoots teashop

as soon as they went in surprise surprise itwas as usual surrounded by couples

they grabbed the very end table that was hidden from view

harry ordered them too mugs of hot chocolate
they started to talk about stuff like quidditch ginny was now chaser
and was getting quite good in harrys opinion

then came that awkward silence when they had nothing else to say
they just kept staring and began to blush
harry reached for her hand and ginny took it
they went to lean in for their first kiss
when they heard familiar voices

they both looked around the corner and it was ron and hermione
who were arm in arm aparentley having another disagreement

harry;shal we go ok carry it on

tigger99
After dinner Ron walk up the stairs stopped on the last one and sat. He didnt know what he was waiting for. He didnt want to become more than just friends with hermione.
When hermoine came out of the kitchen from helping Mrs.Weasly do the dishes. She started to walk up the stairs and saw Ron sitting there. She gave a little smile. Ron looked at her and thought that she looked beautifull with her straight hair her pretty eyes and beautifull smile.
Ron stood up. He wanted to talk to her but he didnt know what to say. As she drew nearer than Ron started to get a loving smile on. He didnt care if they were just friends he wanted to ask her out. He couldnt help it. He started to open his mouth not knowing what he was going to say, but he knew if he said something it would be something that told her that he liked her, and he thought of what Harry would say. So he closed his mouth very quickly. Hermione just smiled not weakly but big and happily. Ron smiled back.

Carry-On

tigger99

tigger99
So they left the shop. It was kinda cool out side and Harry didnt feel like going to a differant store so he asked Ginny if she just wanted to walk around for about 5 to 10 minutes. Ginny smiled and said " sure." Harry smiled and Ginny smiled back.
So they walked aroud and past a couple of shops. They were having a pleasant dissusion about what they should do for there next date. They were thinking about leaving the school about 9:00 and going to the grounds and talking ,dancing ,things like that when they heared a voice they knew. It belonged to Hagrid. He was just walking into the Three Broomsticks when he saw Harry and Ginny. He turned to them and greeted them with a big smile and said " enjoying yourselves." Harry nodded turning to look at Ginny. Hagrid smiled again and said " well I guess I'll be seen you round." harry nodded again and said " ya well see ya Hagrid" and hagrid walked away into the three broomsticks.
Then when they started to talk again then Draco Malfoy walked up to them and said in a very clear voice " Oh so Potter is going out with a Weasly is he." Harry looked at him and said " Get off of it Malfoy." "why should I" said Malfoy. Ginny looked very upset. She said to Malfoy " Go away and leave Harrry alone."
" Having your little girlfriend fight your battles." Draco said. Harry replied " No. Ginny its ok I can handle it. Malfoy shut up. And yes I am going out with a Weasly. Her name is Ginny if you would like to know and I dont like it when you think you can come and ruin every thing so just go away and leave Ginny alone." Malfoy looked at Harry and then at Ginny. Then he left. Ginny smiled and kissed Harry fully on the mouth. The kiss lasted for a little while and then looking at each other they bothed smiled and turned slightly pink in the face.

ok carry on

tigger99

Tonks
As Harry and Ginny returned to the School. They were engaged into a Conversation. After dinnner they Returned to the Common Room.

Carry-On

Tonks
The next day Hermione looked just as exelent as the day before. Hermione was found alot Talking to Buckbeak. He was oveouly sad also. Sirius was his only freind and he no one to talk to. Hermione looked after him for the next couple of days. Ron wanted to ask her out he just couldnt muster up the courage.

Carry-On

charmaine
ginny:i really enjoyed myself today harry
harry:me too i hope malfoy didnt upset you though
ginny:no he just gets on my nerves thinking hes better than anyone else when hes going out with pansy parkinson who has a face like a pug
harry and ginny both started laughing and began to kiss once more

when hermione and ron came into the common room

hermione:so how did you date go
harry:just perfect and yours
hermione :just fine
ron;yeah great

ron headed up to his dorm without saying a word to hermione
hermione burst into tears

ginny:whats the matter
hermione :look im just tired long day i think ill go to bed

harry and ginny both looked at each other and wondered what was all that about

they engadged further into converstion when it was time to go to bed
harry and shared a long passionate lingering kiss
before saying goodnight to each other no wanting to let go

ok carry it on lol

charmaine
so he finally got the couraged and just thought he go for it when he heard a knock on the door

it was harry

harry:hey ron
ron:hiya harry

so they began to talk for a little while ron finally opened up to him about his feeling for each other harry already knew of course and so he told ron

harry:look just askher out already its obvious that you two like each other a lot and more than friends

ron:really im scared at being rejected and hurting our friendship i mean what if shes says no

harry:what if shes says yes
ron:yeah what if i havent thought of that i think its more terrryfying than her saying no

hary:for crying out loud ron ask her out get it over with

ok carry it on

tigger99
Next morning then Harry went to the common room where he found Hermione. Her eyes where kinda red and puffy and Harry knew that she had been crying. What is the matter Harry asked. Hermione said

Carry On

tigger99

charmaine
hermioneembarrasmenth its nothing im being silly
hary:come on hermione i know something is wrong
hermione:im fine honestley look you got other things to worry about its the big game against slytherin i hope you win harry scut that malfoy up
hary i know look hermione are you sure you ok

hermione nodded
well if your sure ill go down to breakfast then

in the dining hall ron and hermione wernet talking

ginny and harry were playing footsie under the table smiling at each other

malfoy came over hey weasley i sure hope you got some practice in you know with you being a crap goal keeper an all onl

y you reaslly dont want potter to bail you out again

ok carry on
ron ears were starting to redden

phee630
how do we know that is true?

tigger99
So Ron agreed to go talk to Hermione.

That night Ron got out of bed. He could hear noises from the room that Buckbeak was in. As he listened by the door he knew that Hermione was iin there talking to Buckbeak. As he opened the door very slowly and quitely he could hear the words that she spoke. " I know that you dont like the filling being in this house. Without Sirius here,it feels empty. Harry thinks so as well I talkied to him today." Buckbeak gave a little 'hhm' to answer Hermione. Ron thought that it was so cool that Buckbeak and Hermione could talk to each other. Well Sirius could do it to.
Ron walked over to Hermione. She turned to look at him. They stared at each other for a little while untill Hermione finally spoke. " What are you doing Ron." Ron said" I think the ? is what are you doing up this late when every one is asleep and talking to Buckbeak when you sould be sleeping." Hermione gave a little smile. And they started laughing a little. " Hermione I need to ask you something" Ron said through a red face. " What is it Ron". Ron opened his mouth. He said

Carry On
tigger99

ron&mione4eva
Ron opened his mouth and finally had the courage to say it to her face. "Hermione I think I like you more than just a friend." Ron said quickley. Hermione gasped, but then smiled. "It took you long enough!" she exclaimed. "What are you talking about Hermione?" Ron asked curiously. "Well Ron, it's kind of obvious you like me. I'm not stupid you know." she said. "How did you know?" he asked. "The way you stare at me. The way you blush when you're talking to me. And that smile of yours. I guess it made me fancy you as well." she smiled as she said. "So you'll go out with me then?" he asked bravely. She stood up on her tippy toes and kissed him. "Does that answer your question?" she asked teasingly. He nodded quickly. She started to walk away to go back to bed, when Ron grabbed her by the waist and pulled her close to him. He leaned in and kissed her. "I love you Ronald Weasley." she said. Ron looked at her suprised. "I love you too Hermione Granger." he replied. What they didn't know was Harry was standing outside the door watching. But they knew soon enough. Harry cleared his throat. They both looked over at him and gasped. Ron let go of Hermione. "It's alright. I knew it would happen sooner or later. Though I was beginning to think it wasn't going to happen." Harry said. Hermione and Ron both blushed."Though do you mind not snogging in front of Buckbeak?" Harry joked. They all looked over at Buckbeak who was staring at them, smiling. Harry left and Ron and Hermione kissed eachother one more time before going back to sleep. As Ron took Hermione back to her room he opened the door for her. After he knew she was inside he closed the door and started doing a victory dance. Then the door flew open and and Hermione was staring and smiling at him. Ron blushed and went back to his room for a night of sweet dreams. In the morning, he awoke to find a certain brown haired girl laying next to him.

THE END
HOPE YOU LIKED THE END!!!!

charmaine
loved it

mg16
i wanna write 1! ok here goes:

this takes place after hermione gets knocked out and harry and neville r running away with the *kinda fake* prophecy in the ministry:

"HERMIONE!!!!!!!!!" ron bellowed as harry dashed out of the room. He ran over to her in a rather stumbly way. As ron examined her body in terror he screwd his face up with a frown.

He embraced her as she suddenly came to life, "Ron?"

"H-hermione?"

"Oh Ron! I knew it!" she gracefully stroked his hair as he looked at her in confusion.

"You knew what?" he looked suddenly alarmed.

"I knew you liked me! I've been meaning to tell you how i feel too but it's just so hard," she said in a very triumphant matter.

His face was warm and inviting again, he hurled his hands around her and looked into the face of his secret passion. As they both approched eachother they kissed.

"OH MY GOD! HERMIONE! I THOUGHT YOU WERE BETTER THAN THAT!" they're kiss was interupted bt the bickering of Ginny Weasley...

Carry on! wink

Alar
Does n e 1 here read HP Fanfic?
its totally amazin and does n e 1 in here write it?
And just 4 good measure, has n e 1 read Cassandra Claire's stuff? coz that is just so goddamn amazin!

i know some1 here has read draco dormiens, coz they've got a part of it as their sig...sorry i dont remeber who it is, i just remember seein it, and i was readin draco veritas at the time...

aaaannnnnnnnyway.... lets talk about fics big grin

eezy45
yea, B-Ball Chick is writing a very good fanfic, its here in KMC.... Its 14 pages already, she posted a lot... its very amazing! u must read it, even though it takes much time wink

here -> http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f44/t11654.html

eezy45
and then there is one on www.enchanted-emma.com (I Know a lot of Emma fanpages wink)
click Hermione on the right and then on the bottom "Audrey Granger"
that one's funny, but it's such a final, nothing can happen after this...

eezy45
and it is written in a bad english, the writer is from asia, afaik

Tela<3sHaldir
Well in my sig is the link to my Fanfic that i started here, and cassie claire's stuff kicks @$$. Of fcourse mine sufcks in my opinion but it has Lupin in it. I thougvh about writingv more but i'm not sure.

eezy45
nice, nice! =)

Candy
i luv readin fanfix, where was the one of phoe? Phoe, were was yer amaizin one? oh io have to finish it, i am not finished yet....
oh i am tryin' but the one i try in english i would never post cuz it a really bad english laughing

Tela<3sHaldir
Whose is nice?

airangel429
i write some fan fic's....we've had about 4 REALLY good carryon's...but they are somewhere in the roleplaying/fiction forums.......i think they are pretty old....back from the summer and early fall.

eezy45
urs of course, not the ones i posted! smile

eezy45
i c laughing

RonzMyBoy
I wrote a fanfic it's only 2 chaps right now but I'm working on it.
http://www.fanfiction.net/read.php?storyid=1703590

Alar
hehe, thx u guys, these shud keep me busy, and kill my eyesight from readin this damn screen 4 god knows how many hours.....

yeh, thanks, thanks a lot.

wink stick out tongue

celestial_moon
there's an excellent site fanfiction.net. very great site. click books then harry potter. there's like over 1000 (4got the real number).

hana_skywalker
Yes, it's true. fanfiction.net has got awesome fics. I'm reading one right now! I recommend you the site. It has 120801 HP fanfics and many of them are worth-reading.

VanHRH
Thanks for the tip..there are alot of amazing stories here! smile

tigress
this site is cool smokin' i love the harry draco fanfics also there is loads on diagonalley.org
big grin but there are age restrictions so if ur not of age then dont read them

myredmirage95
I've been posting serious praises about fan fics written by this woman named Barb. She has written the 5th, 6th and 7th HP books and OMG they are too great. These aren't like little stories.. they are like full books! Takes forever to read but oh so good! 5th book is called HP and the Psychic Serpent..search for it on google.com Go!...Read!...Now!!!

celestial_moon
o thats the #! lol. it's very popular and even i'm anauthor there (i'm working on my first hp fic)

DracosGirl
Hiya!
Just noticed that their doesnt seem to be a fanfiction thread for Harry Potter fans so here you go...!!!

It would be cool for people to post their own stories and versions of the HP books and you guys could even start a story and we will take it in turns to finish it.

Or you could post links to your own fanfiction sites like mine

http://www.fanfiction.net/~dracosgirl

celestial_moon
famfiction.net is excellent! i'll check ur profile sometime.

DracosGirl
have u joined to? Whats your username and I'll check your out to if thats all right?

celestial_moon
soky...havent gotten my hp fic up yet. my usename is...elvenprincess17-imladris

BOPRecruit 16
you guys can go check out the hp fanfiction in the fanfiction section of kmc forums or go to fanfiction.net. or this hpfanfiction site that i joined recently. also, you can check out my hp/lotr story, the link is in my siggy below. big grin

frozen flame
i only have one HP fanfic but here's the link anyway: http://www.fanfiction.net/~psychopathicmaniac

angelsflame265
I didn't write any fanfics but I have some pretty good ones in my favorite stoires http://www.fanfiction.net/~angelsflame265

Sauron
^^ah the signature of realisation *sighs*^^

i like fanfiction.net
in small doses
dislike the 'oh im going to do the ever original story of me falling in love with tom/legolas/aragorn/harry/hermione'

celestial_moon
i hate mary-sues. there so annoying.

celestial_moon
hey angelsflame265, i liked the one with pippin and his thoughts about gandalf. very good.

DracosGirl
Frozen flame I loved some things backfire! Its really funny!
Andrea is a hoot! lol

frozen flame
lol. haha. thanks! big grin

Phoenix
This is a very good topic, you beat me to it! wink

Don't just post your fanfic profiles, do also post good fics you have found, but if they are heavily rated then please warn!

Phoenix
http://www.fanfiction.net/read.php?storyid=1268509 - R-rated, read at your peril!

Phoenix
mine are all at www.fanfiction.net/~formerlyknownasphoenix

Phoenix
A Tom Riddle Fic, looks promising - http://www.fanfiction.net/read.php?storyid=1822868

*Georgina_A*
laughing out loud

celestial_moon
i hate that...like it's a u/harry story

DracosGirl
well here is my favourite fanfic on the site so far (dont worry its not one of mine lol)

Its R rated and its a Draco/Hermione fic that is really soppy so its up to u if u like that sort of thing lol

http://www.fanfiction.net/read.php?storyid=1793078

angelsflame265
lol when i read that one I got so into it I almost cried sweatdrop

celestial_moon
it never occrued 2 me he would think that.

DracosGirl
urghh someone has hacked my fanfiction account and changed my username.

I dont really know much about hacking so for now ive just changed my password will this stop them being able to do it again?

also my username has to stay changed so my new link to my fanfics is

http://www.fanfiction.net/~drocosgirl

DracosGirl
That totally sucks!

RonzMyBoy
Okay people here is my story! Oh and my sn on FF.N is LongbottomzGirl if you wanna check my profile.

http://www.fanfiction.net/read.php?storyid=1703590

*Georgina_A*
Here is my favourite fanfic on the site. It's D/Hr and it's rated R. I like it so much because it's the only D/Hr fanfic where the characters act like the characters in the book ^^

http://www.fanfiction.net/read.php?storyid=1782113&chapter=1

Unicor777
My favorite are the Draco Trilogy, I will soon post the first 4 chapters of my fiction, it will be called the invisible sword.... wait and see (read)

BOPRecruit 16
my hp/lotr crossover basically has to deal with past lives/reincarnations and how those characters come together to combat great evil. trying not to spoil too much here.

DracosGirl
http://www.fanfiction.net/read.php?storyid=1875949&chapter=1

ha ha this story is good.
Basically Harry, draco and ron are mates an pick on hermione. then they make a bet about who can bed her! lol its fun

meandyoutoo
i absolutely loved your story dracosgirl!!! I put a review on there, but I just had to tell you again. I LOVED it. I wish that there was more!...

DracosGirl
thanks a lot! I've got about half of the next chapter done and I'm working on some more right now so keep looking it will be up there shortly

meandyoutoo
Do you have two stories up there, or are you adding to the one you posted?

BOPRecruit 16
ew...that sounds just "great" *says sarcastically* big grin laughing

Darinda
were do you post them?I have three stories for Harry Potter.were do i post them,there?or here?
some one please help.

cloud23hermione
hey. . . dont . .. dont make some stories. . . that about hermione. . . . that is LUST. . . .

tigress
fanfiction.net is an amazing site I am yet to read dracosgirl I just tried to locate dracosgirls stories and got there is alot off traffic try again in a few mins god its damn anoying when it happens but its still one of the best sites to go on.

frozen flame
You can register in www.fanfiction.net ...Lots of people go there. big grin

frozen flame
By the way, I changed my pen name on fanfic. I have two so here's one: http://www.fanfiction.net/~greywerewolf ...If any of you just happen to look for my other pen name , PM me for it. ^_^

DracosGirl
no i will just add to the one I have posted but I am trying to think of another story to write but nothing is coming to me... oh well never mind

Elessea
delete plez yes

tigress
depends what fics your into phoe Ive got a list of loads of harry draco fics as I love this pairing let me know Ill private message some for you varied from hilarious to angst let me know if you want some.

DracosGirl
??? delete what?

hana_skywalker
I also like reading fanfiction. http://www.harrypotterfanfiction.com/ has got a lot of fics. It's a nice website.

DracosGirl
yeah it was really good, ive just been to it

celestial_moon
i'm not a d/hr shipper but this story is really good! ur right, every1 acts the way they r. i didnt exactly enjoy the first chapter tho. that was a little...too detailed (i just dont like draco/pansy so thats probably y i didnt really enjoy reading that part). but mayb it's relevant (or mayb i should have just paid attention 2 the fact that it was r. lol).

FairyJinxes
I love Fanfiction.net so if anyone wants a good read, I'd reccomend 'Harry Potter and the Potion Masters Daughter'

Phoenix

azyne
Actually, I write too! I'm not exactly the best fanfic writer ever, but I know who is...Arabella from the Sugar Quill! She and Zsenya have written the BEST fic ever, called After the End. Link:
http://www.fanfiction.net/profile.php?userid=62739

And Arabella alone writes absolutely fantastic as well. I recommend "Not As a Last Resort"..awesome R/H fic. *Note: almost everything I read is R/H, and SQ.net is a fully R/H H/G canonical site*
Her profile: *remember to read Not As a Last Resort!*
http://www.sugarquill.net/index.php?action=profile&id=1

If you do wanna read mine anyway, link:
http://www.sugarquill.net/index.php?action=profile&id=592

Fawkes 15
I'm sorry I dont know any of the sites myself.If I find out though I will surely tell you

Ancalagon
I think we got most of em big grin

tigress
I only love reading harry/draco fics myself , but the best site to start off with has to be fanfiction.net, many of the amazing writer have their own sites too just click on the authors name and more often than not they have their own page and update on their own sites first.

tigress
My mate Mac (slasherbabe) on fanfic.net wrote this fic it is a total scream its a work in progress the title is
Randomness, poetry, and snogs galore.
it suggests some slash between various people but is hilarious smokin' rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud laughing

angelsflame265
http://www.fanfiction.net/read.php?storyid=839011

you guys will love it, trust me. its a breadbox of the 1st harry potter movie

celestial_moon
lol! nice fic, angelsflame! i left a review 4 the author 2 stick out tongue

angelsflame265
http://www.fanfiction.net/read.php?storyid=1116440
lol and theres more! this is the second movie, and if u click on the authors name u can find all 3 lord of the rings movies, the matrix and others

AnimeDracoFan
I need a nice, juicy fic just to cool off with. Lotsa romance and maybe a Harry/Draco slash...help me ppl. I've tried them all and I am sooo bored!Thanx. embarrasment

tigress
ok how many would you like I have a list of about 89 H/D fics I'll put a link here of my fav fic if you want more feel free to send me a private message and I'll mail the lot to you.

http://www.livejournal.com/users/beren_writes/
click on golden tinted spectacles
enjoy by the way there are other fics on this site to keep you going

angelsflame265
http://www.fanfiction.net/read.php?storyid=1939891

POA Bread Box smile i loooooooove this writter *hugs who ever the writter is*

*Georgina_A*
I'm glad you agree big grin. I know what you mean about the first chapter (I agree really lol).

skye717
hey ummmm

does any1 know any really good fanfics involving:

draco/hermione
draco/ginny
draco/cho
lily/james

and btw, ive already read
we'll always have paris,
our winter,
serpent's bride,
arrival unexpected, and
the past didn't go anywhere.

for those of u who dunno what im talkin about, these are a MUST. pure classics Happy Dance

Londonboy7
yes I do At harrypotterfanfiction.com its Hearts of steal will be broken and the one I wrote (just type in londonboy7) REVIEW

ladygrim
smile

angelsflame265
there are other fanfiction threads. . .

tigress
bumping

auror_chk
lol@ londonboy *bumpity bump* book

angelsflame265
just keep bumping this one up lol

tigress
bumping yay!

tigress
there is a brilliant fic called hp and the shard of magic on fanfiction.net if you go to Tigressa1 (my authors page) you will see it on the favourites list.

WARNING IS IS A HARRY/DRACO pairing so for those shippers who dont like harry/draco fics then dont read it.

there are also many other fics listed that are Harry/Draco.

angelsflame265
http://www.fanfiction.net/read.php?storyid=1939891

can't remember if i put this on here, to lazy to look to lol but its a bread box of POA the movie

Scar
I can't understand how do they save time for writing such things!

angelsflame265
I don't know but i'm so glad this person does!!

me15
my absolute fav. fanfic is THE POWER OF TIME by rosswrock. The link is:
www.fanficiton.net/~rosswrock
you have to check it out!!!!!!!!!!
~me

tigress
As for me I read and write with my spare time mostly when my little girl goes to bed and my hubbie is at work, I got addicted finding the old fic thread on this site and read Phoes recomendations.

tigress
bumping

angelsflame265
!!!!! *hugs fanfiction*

tigress
Keep bumping btw for all those who like H/D have a little look at my fic on fanfiction.net

My author name is Tigressa1 R+R but please dont flame its my first fic.

If you dont like this pairing then dont read it thankies.

angelsflame265
http://www.fanfiction.net/read.php?storyid=1413017

can't remember if i posted this or not but its a good lily and james fic

also if you watch Teen Titans. . . http://www.fanfiction.net/s/1998513/1/ its my first fanfic so. . . review please lol

tigress
bumpimng

Unicor777
Tigress tell me when can I find ur fiction published?

Unicor777
and for those that wanna read mine, here is the link: http://adultfan.nexcess.net/aff/story.php?no=33068
or just go to www.adultfanfiction.net
search: The invisible sword

It used to be www.fanfiction.net , but for some reaosn they removed it , so I placed it there

tigress
heya Uni sure its a Harry/draco fic though I dont know if you'll like it but heres a link
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/1944718/1/

enjoy hun wink

tigress
ley me know if you read it and if you like it Uni.

Unicor777
just going there

tigress
bumpy bump

BOPRecruit 16
go to my xanga site and check out my latest weblog entry for it included links to my fave harry/draco fics! also, another entry with a link to my hp fic, dead man walking. also, see the link in my siggy to dmw. happy

tigress
bumpy again

angelsflame265
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2027790/1/

this is a good story. . .its one of those MWPP and Lily read a harry potter book ones

tigress
bumpy bump

Unicor777
bump bump, bump bump. bump bump !!!!

KKdave
I've got a good Harry and Hermione Fic that I just found today. Theres not really much action or anything like that to it, just a romance type story, but it's pretty cute. Let me know what you think!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/1919109/1/

NashiraLesath
If you guys want the good stuff you need to check out the sites that offer high quality fics where they need to be approved before submission... schnoogle, (novel length and for all ships) checkmated for the R/Hr ship, hgnetwork's "Sink into your Eyes" for the H/G ship and Portkey for the HP/HG, DM/GW, and RW/LL ships...

at Schnoogle i would reccommend the Draco Trilogy by Cassandra Claire, or The Paradigm of Uncertainty Trilogy by Lori Summers. both are HP/HG...
checkmated happens to have some of the BEST authors I've ever read. Anything by SaraEK, Redblaze, ShellyK, TheTreacleTart, or gaineewop is AMAZING!

Sorry, i'm new here and can't post link yet, so if you can't find them in a search, just e-mail me and i'd be happy to send them along.

dark1365
Promises unbroken. If only James had lived...
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/1248431/1/

My own...
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=305910&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=1

...and spidergrl's.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=317589&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=1

Phoenix
Does anyone think any of these would be good for our fanfiction of the month?

ladygrim
probaly

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>