Dreams...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

drumsgirl13
Tell your latest dreams. unless it's nothing personal. lol

the last dream i can remember was two days ago:

I was in this school with my class, but it wasn't our school, it was some old-looking school. and my class and i were walking down the stairs and a teacher came up to us and said "Okay, now, you have to sing "The Pheonix" to the 7th graders to introduce them." ("The Pheonix" is something i don't know anything about!) next thing i know, my class and i are sitting down on a different set of stairs, and it's two people per row. we stand up and begin to sing (i dunno what the **** we're singing, but we're singing anyway). then, the next thing i know, we're on this really big wooden bacony, and i look like britney spears (the legs, short skirt and everything) and my friend is with me (she looks like the "dark angel" girl) and we're walking around. these girls go up to me, and they start grabbing my ass. lol. and i was like, okay with it and stuff. then i walk up to this guy i like (in real life) and he's like 6'4" and i never get along with him in school but i did in my dream. we were like flirting, then this shorter kid comes up to me and says "you're such a ****." the boy i like grabs the kid with one arm and drops him off the balcony. eek! lol, very weird dream.

Caribbean_Chick
Weird.. my dreams are weird too.. but I don't remember very many of them.. the only one i can remember is something about my dog turning into a bird blink

must_kill_Santa
i dont really remember mine either but i no their weird one woz about ducks dancing on a wall or summin lik that

Caribbean_Chick
laughing out loud

must_kill_Santa
no im serious
did i just say that
i need to go ly down
*falls of chair onto floor and stays there*

Caribbean_Chick
lol goodnight.. or good morning.. or.. good afternoon? blink huh

GABRIEL05
I dreamt I was in the 28 dayz and I was freakin out burning zombies with a homemade flame thrower. An idea I came up with; a supersoaker filled with gasoline with a grill lighter attached to the front. You then take a string and connect the two triggers. So when you pull the watergun trigger the lighter lights and voila. Flamethrower. I haven't tried it but I think it would work. Anywayz the thing backfires and I start to burn, then I'm throwing fireballs at them, then I'm at some random ass home talking to some people then its all over.

Hmmm kinda seemed scarier when I was dreaming it. Scary dreams always seem scarier when your dreaming them. However when tell them or write them down they seem incredulous.

happy kine
just this morning i had a dream that my arm got chopped off... i woke up and it was asleep with the ol' pins and needles.

Caribbean_Chick
lol that's a cool idea with the flame thrower thingy.. but would you actually consider making one of those things?

Dexx
yeah..i dream weird stuff al the time. Do ya know that by practicing, you can gain controll of your dream?..It's very nice...i did it once..for a short period of time, unfortunatley

Caribbean_Chick
haha lol that's cool.. how do you do it though?

drumsgirl13
i had a dream (like 2 years ago, and i still remember it!) that there was this flood and i had this cool-looking boat and i saved all these people. it was really cool, i was like the hero and in my dream i was on tv and stuff. big grin

must_kill_Santa
ur very self confident rnt u drumsgirl
well that makes two of us
i usually have premonitions or dream of the appocalipse so it might have summin to do wiv dancin ducks who nos

Caribbean_Chick
that would be the best dream.. did you control it or did it just happen?

when I was younger I could fly in most of my dreams lol

must_kill_Santa
if ur talkin to me then no they just happen when im havin a nice dreem of ice cream or Orlando Bloom

Caribbean_Chick
I was kinda talking to whoever was there lol

but most of my dreams do a switch in the middle.. like I'll be dreaming of looking for my dog then all the sudden I'll be riding a hang glider.. stuff like that

must_kill_Santa
kool sounds fun i think

drumsgirl13
this was a weird dream too: i was walking down a nice road when this bee came and stung the very tip of my finder. but the bee left two bumbs instead of the stinger. the next day i got bitten by a very small spider, leaving two bumbs (but not on my finger, but on the same hand as in my dream).

must_kill_Santa
creepy

bigbadbike2
Damn. I keep thinking you are Happy Kine which made this story quite interesting.

GABRIEL05
yeah that is wierd. I wish I had precognotive abilities, sometimes. Carribean chick, I think one day I'll try the flamethrower thing. But, assuming it works, I would never use it... Unless those damned dirty zombies attack : miffed

Caribbean_Chick
haha you are 2 funny Gabriel05

ChinaNiki
i hate it when i'm like super exhausted cuz i usually dream about sharks chasing me or i'll start to fly way high into the sky and then i fall and i can't stop it and as i'm about to crash into the ground it starts all over again

Rogue Jedi
i have dreams where all of a sudden i am outside my body looking down at me and my wife sleeping. dark figures appear from nowhere and are attempting to take her. well, me being a star wars fanatic, i am always dressed in dark jedi clothing and armed with a silver lightsaber. i fight them off, but they keep coming. for every one i beat back, 4 or 5 more take its place. sometimes there is someone fighting them off at my side. usually i cant tell who it is, but the other night the figure was quite clear. it was dante from devil may cry. dont laugh, i know it is crazy. he had his twin pistols out and was blasting away. the dreams always end with me standing over my wife, exhausted, my enemies vanquished. the weird part? when i wake up, i actually feel like i have been hit several times, in the same places i was struck in my dream.

Alias Neo
- creepy

GABRIEL05 if you used a supersoaker for a flamethrower, wouldn't the supersoaker melt because it's plastic? http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/confused.gif

snlovergirl
ive had some freaky dreams before like where i suddenly wake up and i have a very strong emotion of terror. This happened to me twice, one time i was dreaming about the world ending and my family and i were watching the news where they were counting down to the end of the world. the last thing i saw was like a zoom in of the number 1 and i woke up. the other i dreamt i was underwater and i could see these two lifeless peopele floating at the bottom and i woke up all of the sudden. it was very odd. ive also had the feeling of im asleep but conscious of where im at and whats happening but i try to wake myself up or openn my eyes and i cant.

Alias Neo
Once i had a dream where i was falling off of a building. But it was taken for ever to reach the ground, and just befor i hit the ground i wake up and find that i had fallen out of my bed.

GABRIEL05
Yeah I mean I never said I'd done it. The design was purely speculative, and it only worked in my dream. My biggest fear though is it backfiring and setting me ablaze. http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/blowup.gif

GABRIEL05
do any of you guys ever get night terrors. I had one tonight and i haven't had one in a year or so. I hate them it makes me feel like everything is a dream and I never want to go back to sleep.

drumsgirl13
just woke up. i had this dream, and it seemed as though it happened to me before or it will happen to me later in life:

in my dream, these 11th and 12th graders were into witchcraft (and in my dream i was too, so i was interested in getting to know them). so one day i asked if i could hang out with them, and they said yeah. so one day, they decided to take me on a field-trip (we took the bus and the ride took about 4 hours) so i was really far away from home. they said this is where they usually practise their spells. so it was a really long trip and i got to know them pretty well. so, at our stop, it was in front of some institution, and they said "okay, this is where we get off." in front of the stop, there were these other group of people, and the 12th graders said they knew them, so i got off first but i forgot my bag, and i asked them to give it to me. i looked back at them, and none of them were off the bus, and the other group of people got on the bus. the bus doors close, and as the bus drives away, the group looks and me and laughs. i'm stuck in the middle of nowhere with no money, no coat. they played a big trick on me. AND THIS IS ALL A DREAM, BELIEVE IT OR NOT! then that's the end.

BOPRecruit 16
i've had a lot of strange/random things happen in my dreams. one of my faves is where i'm kissing milo ventimiglia (jess on gilmore girls). ~lol~ i'll tell some of mine dreams later.

ragesRemorse
i had a dream the other night, i my teeth started falling out and i was losing my hair, and then i woke up in the dream and i went blind it was horrible, but not as bad as the one when i was bugs bunny being chased by the devil he kept saying somthin like i got your carrot

drumsgirl13
i remember i had a dream that on the left side of my mouth my whole row of teeth fell out at the same time, but wasn't bleeding. they say that when you dream of teeth, that means a relative/friend is going to visit.

Korri
I alwys have dreams that i am in the matrix big grin

Dexx
well..it's very hard. I haven't made it since. First of all (and this is the main first step) you have to realise you're dreaming. Then, you have to make a conscious move, for example..move a hand (in the dream..not real life) and then in all comes by itself.
My controlled dream is that i was on a big green field, in the mountains. beautiful sight. When i managed to mvoe my hand i started flying over it...'t was great...unfortunatley u can't controll when u wake up..usually in very shorts periods of time.

drumsgirl13
wow! you must be POWERFUL! i did something like that once, but i actually wanted to get out of my body (literally) and it worked. it felt totally weird and i was barelly breathing. (don't believe me? screw you then! lol)

GABRIEL05
I'VE HAD THAT BEFORE!!! RIGHT WHEN I GO TO SLEEP! I'm asleep but conscious, then it's like I could go anywhere. But I never do. I'm too scared I'll never get back in my body. Holy shite thats wierd. Night terrors are the exact opposite. It's like I'm sleeping conscious but I can't move or go anywhere and I wake up screaming.

LilMimister006
my dreams are always screwed up one way or another wacko

Korri
i love my dreams Angel Angel go Angel woho! embarrasment (sorry)

must_kill_Santa
the same thing happens to me all the time drums but i dont get breathless coz i do it so often

ragesRemorse
you know every night you dream up to seven times

drumsgirl13
i believe that. cuz i remembered last night i had about 4 dreams (but short ones), and i probably can't remember the last 3.

Alias Neo
So do i big grin , once i had a dream where i was neo, it was cool, until an agent shot me.

snlovergirl
i had a dream that the chucky doll was chasing me but he was bald so it was kinda funny actually

BOPRecruit 16
some guys that i know from school and myself were trapped in this strange house that reminded me of something from lxg. we were carefully sneaking about the place to try to find a quick getaway without attracting the attention of the guards and the evil lord of the house. i think we were trying to get back to this battle or league/army we are apart of. *kind of lotr like* the guys tried to squeeze me through small spaces since i'm a girl, but it never worked. i don't know if we managed to escape or not because my dream didn't go further with that.

later, i was at this park with my gal pals and family looking at these caribou and deer that looked like they were half dogs. strange.

diegocala
I dreamt that I was still sleeping

ChinaNiki
i had this dream while i was in high school that sucked

in the dream i stayed up til like 5am with some kids from my school, but for some reason we were at a boarding school(weird since i went to public school) anyway in the dream it was now the weekend.

in reality it was thursday morning and my alarm went off at 6am. i kept trying to tell mom i didn't have to go to school cuz i thought it was saturday, but it was actually friday. man i was sooooo tired that day

J_To_The_P
I'll leave my dreams to myself as I've gotten enough negative feedback of me being out of my league about them. roll eyes (sarcastic)

GABRIEL05
have any of you ever awoke in the morning and wanted something, like oh say, a glass of apple juice, and then fallen asleep and dreamed that you got it, then awoke once more still thirsty? And fell asleep again and dreamed that you got it, then woke up still thirsty? I did that one morning like 5 times.

Alias Neo
if you watch a tv or read a book befor you go to bed, when you sleep you dream of what you just watched or read.

Rogue Jedi
j to the p, excellent pics of michelle. speaking of dreams, she frequents mine.

drumsgirl13
have your dreams ever been so vivid that you woke up crying, or sweating, or panting, etc.? that usually happened to me when i was younger cuz i dreamt my mom had died, and i remember waking up screaming and crying. it was crazy.

Korri
Llaughing out loudL i never get shot stick out tongue om to good for the Agents

Alias Neo
I should have dodge the bullets, like neo does in the movie

Korri
ya i think that would have been better than dying for some strange reason laughing out loud

Alias Neo
but if i dodged the bullets i would still get shot in the arm, like in the movie.

Korri
its better than dying though

Alias Neo
hmmm...
shot in the arm.
death.
i'll go with shot in the arm

Korri
Llaughing out loudL i thought u might

Alias Neo
then after i get shot in the arm, i get to use the MINIGUN in the helecopter

No!
"Take this smith, brown and jones" BangBangBangBangBangBangBangBangBangBangBangBangBa
ngBang BangBangBangBangBangBangBangBangBangBangBangBangBa
ngBang BangBangBangBangBangBangBangBangBangBangBangBangBa
ngBang

Korri
oh ya...hang on if ur Neo.....

haha u have to kiss Trinity n Persephone (oh gawd NGHTMARE!!)

Alias Neo
mmmmm trintiy love
Persephone- *shiver french shiver*

Korri
miffed

Alias Neo
lol

BOPRecruit 16
last night i dreamed that i owned a white pomerainian dog besides luke, my family's german shepard.

in the next scene, i was in some forest that reminded me of one from the lotr movies and when i go camping. i was searching for someone who was lost there, aragorn and merry and frodo were there with me. as we searched for clues or tracks on the dirt ground, aragorn and i found a blue necklace with blue heart jewels. the necklace of our friend's. as we stepped over a log, we noticed a small group of guility looking hobbits. aragorn and i interrogated them. we found out that they did have something to do or help in the disapperance of our friend.

later, we appeared at a feast or outdoor party of somesort. i was in a small courtyard nearby with the gang, and i was trying to yell over the noise on my cell phone at someone.

the scene changes to where people i know from school are loading onto a bus for some trip. as i look for a seat, i'm talking to one of my best gal pals, britt. i sat down on a seat, but she went over to a couple of rows ahead of me. i was shocked, i had no idea why she didn't want to sit with me! shortly, some cute asian guy sat next to me and we started to chat. he seemed familiar, but as i talked to him, i still felt bad. darn, i wish i could remember who that cutie was!

~battousai yuriko~

@ngel
last night i dreamed that id reamed a freaky dream

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.