harry ron and hermione make it?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

america_boxers
do you think that harry ron and hermione will make it through the whole series?

Ass Goblin
NO!!! at least one will die

airangel429
i do..i think neville and luna will die...

luna050
i don't think they'll ALL make it one is probably going to die sad

ron&mione4eva
prolly hermione

mg16
OMG! U PPL R SO VICIOUS! HOW COM ALL THESE POSTS R ABOUT DYING??? ONLY ABOUT 4 I REAPEAT 4 MAIN CHARACTERS HAV DIED!!!! IN 5 ONLY 5 TOTAL BOOKS AND IM INCLUDING JAMES AND LILY IN THAT! DAMMIT U PPL R SO GORY! THE 3 OF THEM WILL MAKE IT THROUGH! havent they always? SO STOP IT WITH THE DYING THING OK????? mad mad mad mad mad mad

mrs_kelso
hmmmm, i don't think luna neveille or ron and hermione are gonne die, if anything harry! he can't duel w/ voldemort cause of their wands, so he'll probly give himself up somehow to kill voldie (cause he's the only one that can according to the prophecy in book 5)>>>plus, if jkr kills harry off in the end ppl can't bug her to write more books

so simple Happy Dance
pirate yarr- join me crew n' aboard me ship we'll sail the seven seas and the riches of the world i'll be oursZ!

Member.
hm...

BabyT
WHY DO YOU THINK THAT?

mg16
DID U EVEN AKNOLEGDE WUT I SED???? mad GOD HOW CAN U PPL THINK ABOUT THIS???? THINK ABOUT WUT GUD THINGS WILL HAPPEN NOT WHO WILL DIE!!!!!!! mad mad mad mad mad mad mad

mg16
dam u ALL!

crazy_c
I think 1 will die. mg16 please dont kill me!!
blink messed no

dark_august
HARRY WILL DIE!!!! LOL LOL LOL serioudly i believe he will every good writers knows how to put eternal end in their books and this is KILLING the hero... more dramatic... more tragic........ the more it will be engraved in our minds.... devil devil devil yes yes

zelda_girl
wacko harry will probbly live lol since it's either him or lord voldemort hu has to kill or be killed! and then u have this super dramatic ending where harry's lil friends all die! wacko devil

crazy_c
hopefully

dark_august
sick sick sick laughing

dark_august
no.... i still think its potty whos gonna DIE he has to sacrifice his own life to kill voldy.... blah blah blah but none of what were saying here are really gonna happen anyway cuz no body can really predict look at what happened on what they say were facts about the 5 book almost none of it were found on the book. BUT STILL THE HERO IS GOnNA DIE. but then again.... confused confused confused

pudgemunkle
who cares i hope they all DIE

daddy'sgurl
I hope Harry, Hermy, and Ron all make it through. though i think dumlbedore will sacrifice himself to make it possiable 4 Harry to kill Voldy. But JK can't kill Harry. what if someday she wants to write 1 or 2 more books on how Harry's life was after Hogwarts, or something, she wouldn't be able to do that if JK kills Harry. Unless wizards come up with some spell that can bring people back and she does b/cthere is some evil wizard follows Voldmorts fottsteps or something and Hermy thinks Harry can kill him or something like that. Oh, sorry my imagination is runnin awaywith me.

crazy_c
cracks in the doh

Becky_banana
huh?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.