New Matrix fan!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Neon
hey everyone.

I got on the Matrix wagon kinda backwards. A friend dragged me to see Reloaded, I bought the Matrix DVD and saw Reloaded again. Im totally sold.
Those movies are just excellent!!!

So should I get the game "Enter the Matrix"?

Verity
I think u should!!...If u really loved it I mean....Heck I love the movies and I still don't have a Playstation 2!...I just sold my ol' PS.......so I'm dying to play the game!!!!http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/jump.gif

Neon
I... REALLY... loved it! (ehr... them!)
This story is just THE coolest.

I will then proceed to rob a bank, because I just saw the price, and being a poor student...
Where'd you get that bouncing smilie?

nickjs21
neon: ETM is pretty helpful if you want to understand parts of revolutions when it comes out.

by the way, i think that was aristotle or one of them ol' greek guys that said your signature.

Verity
Neon>>>> I got the bouncing smile right off the same place u got the headbanger dude! big grin Go to even more smilies when u answer....it explains how to use it theresmile

And about the quote at the bottom of ur screen, yes it was said by one of those ol' greek dudes laughing out loud.....it was Socrates... smart

Ikobe
Prepare to be assimilated/destroyed/uh... poked with a stick, n00b!

Nah, only kidding. Don't wake up and I promise I won't come round to your house and have to bug you. Honest.

~AI

The Omega

Korri
Hi Welcome, ETM rocks! u have to get it stick out tongue

Neon

Verity
It sux for us ppl who don't have PS...And the ol' Greek guy...is Socrates!!! smart

Ikobe
Oh... and I just noticed your signature... I'm more of a Ted fan myself... but dude! Nice to see there are still people who are of the excellency wink

~AI

Neon
They both rule! big grin
I know it's an old movie, but it is just so freakin funny.

Now I go play EtM. "Be excellent to each other."

Ikobe
Hm, thinking about it you can probably somehow relate the Matrix movies to the B&T movies... Rufus plays the 'Morpheus' figure, there's a council and it's set in the future... okay, maybe you can't relate it that much but that's beyond the point.
*airguitars*

~AI

nickjs21
"George Washington:
1) Father of our country
2) Born on President's Day
3) The dollar bill dude"

socrates, aristotle . . . potato, potahto . . .

Verity
U say tomatoe...I say tomahto!!!http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/band.gif

Korri
Llaughing out loudL

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.