Does anybody want to talk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nobodys_angel69
Hi I'm new and I could really use someone to talk to

SlayerChick1188
big grin hi!

Just a suggestion, though the best way to talk to people round here is to start talking on the forums, you'll be surprised how many people you'll find with something to say! Happy Dance alien alien Happy Dance

buffymitch
what do you want to talk about? i love listening to people. if you need help you can always send me an email or a private message.

DemonicGambit
Hey I gotta say I like your name, so what do ya want to talk about?

Killer
"Does anybody want to talk "

Noo.. I just come on MBs and read what everyone says.. What the f**k?

GABRIEL05
what is the purpose of me posting in here. Strange, the thought just occured to me while I was writing a response. It just popped in my head. Then it felt like my purpose was taken away. I knew the rules, knew what I had to do but I was compelled to stay, compelled to disobey. Game over man. Game over.

Korri
Hiya im Korri id luv to talk to u smile

Kes
so what are we talking about blink

holdenhsvgtsr
this is the place if u wanna talk

Korri
i have no idea laughing

Kes
lol

bigbadbike2
laughing out loud

JKozzy
Talk talk talk smile I can talk to you. Or anyone! Waddup peeps?

Veralidaine
hismile i'm veralidaine, u can talk to meyes

GroundedAgain
my boyfriedn sayz i good at talkin!!!!! but i promise i can listen too....if i aint too drunk...so i guess i can't listen very much stick out tongue rolling on floor laughing

o yea....i groundedagain..grounda...grounded..ga..or u can jus call me alysen

silver_tears
nope Im good big grin

lil bitchiness
Slayer chick...there are some fiiine lookin men in your sig!!

Mabius*Emz
yum yea lol who is alex by da way
:confused:

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.