Do u have fake pic of Aragorn and Eowyn??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

aragorniscool45
If u do post them here.

BOPRecruit 16
this isn't fake. this pic is an actual scene from rotk:

http://www.lordoftherings.net/legend/gallery/images/rotk/image17.jpg

undomiel
oh my gosh!!
why? they arent even a couple!! mad

Verity
True!! The man belongs to Arwen!! miffed

undomiel
THANK YOU!!

Verity
smile U welcome wink

Danistar
What is wrong in that picture??? Anyway Aragorn shouldn't be there because he didn't want to see how Eowyn had woken up. He went out of the room. It's the book version.
But what will be in the movie?

undomiel
I was just saying
its kinda pointless to have a thread like this because they dont even really have a relationship

billyboyd4ever
too true undomiel...too true

undomiel
haha smile
ya it really is

undomiel
instead you should post pics of Arwen and Aragorn smile

Verity
Yeah!! That would make more sense!!!!!http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/dots.gif

muse5
That picture has been driving me crazy...well, crazIER... since i first found it, i know nothing should happen, because that would probably change a whole series of events, but it's just to suggesting, i know it's nothing, he's probably saying goodbye (before she comes and sees him off that is) but it's just so BAD!!!!! miffed miffed miffed

undomiel
what?

aragorniscool45
jezzzzzzz!!!!!!! sorry.
i must of forgotten that EVERYTHING here is only have to do with Aragorn and Arwen.
i just wanted to change something for a change.

muse5
i agree with aragorniscool, we should change something, does anyone have any pictures of eowyn and faramir, i haven't found any! sad

ilvorlandobloom
what the heck r u talking about??nothing about that pic is bad.
i guess this is a spoiler, so... shes only in the bed cuz she was hurt in battle and she was really sick so Aragorn had to heal her, so i guess its after she's healed but in the the book Aragorn went out of the room before she woke up, but i guess in the movie hes gonna stay there till she wakes up to see if shes alright. (i hope that made sense)

okay?? so there's NOTHING bad about that picture!

aragorniscool45
THANK U VERY MUCH!!!!!!

Mithrael
Its Aragorn after he thinks Arwen's gone off the the Grey Haven's. Personally I think He's better off with Eowyn, I never took much of a liking to Arwen in the Movies, She's fine in the books, only because she's a better character...*cough*Scene stealer*cough* And she shoulda kept her immortality..I mean come on ...!! She's the EvenStar of her people!!! I think she coulda been a bit smarter on that choice..she hindered Aragorn, and Atleast Eowyn can fight. (referring to the books..) The Picture is right before Aragorn goes off to venture into the paths of the dead...with Legolas and Gimli if I am correct.

Sparkle
I havn't got any fake pictures of Aragorn & Eowyn. But I did go onto a sight once where someone had made some really sick pictures of Aragorn huggin Legolas naked and stuff. And what makes it worse was the fact that they were all so realistic! It was gross!

Fire
hehe, nothing wrong with male banding, altho naked it might be over the top
smile
besides from that nothing wrong
and people please stop b**ching about eowyn and aragorn
can't the dude just visit his friend

Sparkle
Trust me, this was freaky!

Fire
maybe

undomiel
ok I dont see why everyone makes a big deal about Arwen being in Glorfindels place. i mean he wasnt that big or important of a character to be kept in that tiny part. In fact I thought it was better that Arwen was there instead because it helps develope her character more.
I think that she was very smart w/ her choice.
She made her choice out of love she didnt want him just to be a fading memory

Fire
I still think it was done to have atleast one attractive female character in the fellowship

undomiel
what it that supposed to mean?

muse5
yeah sorry i'm a total spaz about everything... i've calmed down a bit... o well, really don't mind me!

BOPRecruit 16
sparkle: where did you get those fab ttt animations?

aniron
don't link aragorn and aeowyn because they are not an Item, you can only link arwen and aragorn lol

BOPRecruit 16
the whole aragorn and arwen pairing is kind of boring and too predictable. that's why i find the eowyn/aragorn pair more interesting.

sammilicious
how is it predictable??? so a mortal getting with a elf is predictable.. yeh i'm sure it happens everyday in middle earth.. that would explain why elrond so so happy happy joy joy that arwen is turning mortal for love of aragon.. it happens every single day in middle earth

Orli'sElf7
lol...love

BOPRecruit 16
they were the pair to start with and end up with at the end. how boring.

Orli'sElf7
why would u want fake pics? u mean like superimposed?

CandyKoRn
Considering these books were written over 5 decades ago, I don't think anything will change in the storylines (including pairings etc.)

Orli'sElf7
yea i kno...thye better not tolkein the way it is kicks ass!!!!

CandyKoRn
lol.. puns... PUNPUNPUUUUUUN...

Orli'sElf7
hahaha uhhhhh oki w/e u say yes yes Happy Dance

CandyKoRn
you were saying how much you liked the music, with the whole "bum bum buuuuuummmmm" etc..

ah, nevermind...

*cries*

Orli'sElf7
oh okI!! i get it lol...do u get wut part im talkin bout?

CandyKoRn
Yes...

BUMMMMMMMM BUM BUM BUM ....BUMMMMMMMMMMMMM.... etc..

the battle scenes with orcs... i wanna laugh when i think of it..

'cause it actually does make that BMMMMM sound... lol.....tehehehe...

BOPRecruit 16
no pix of aragorn and eowyn so far? check for fanart and ask people to alter pix.

katie1989
those ones of leggy and aragorn are scary

coolcat
which ones?

muse5
there's also one of frodo and sam...it's freaky deaky, but how fake it is... i'm not sure....eek

BOPRecruit 16
aragorn and legolas? i've seen a pic of them together, quite scary. i've read slash fanfiction about them before...*blushes* lol

aragorniscool45
thoes are the kind of pictures i would like for ewoyn and aragorn
i was just having fun......

BOPRecruit 16
huh?

Hypernova
By Alan Lee

BingaBonga
Hey, you know aragorn and arwen is a little too predictable, i also think that he was a lot better off being with Eowyn. And your right, Arwen in the movies is a scene stealer....grrrrr mad

OrliNElijahsGrl
where have you seen these leggy and aragorn pics, and frodo and sam, someone post the link, i wanna see how scary it is

and WOW...where did you get those awesome ttt clips?! *falls over* legolas looks so gorgous

And speaking upon the whole arwen, aragorn and eowyn thing, i much rather have arwen and aragorn together, i think they have a wonderful story together, its beautiful and touching and sweet! And besides, her giving him her evenstar goes to show how much she is willing to give up just for him, how much she loves him, its sweet! I have nothing against eowyn either, i like eowyn and i cant wait for her to kick total ass in return of the king, but i just dont see anything between her and aragorn, no sparks, alot of scenes though with them in TTT are adorable and sweet, but i rather aragorn with arwen, its so much sweeter and magical

:-)

muse5
ya know what, i printed that picture out to show one of my friends because i was bitching and moaning about it as usual and she wanted to see it, and i saw a pillar in the backround that was definetly from rohan, i mean i actually went and watched the part in ttt when they are at rohan, if you look really closely you can see it, so i don't think that takes place in the houses of healing... hmmm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.