The League of Extraodinary Gentlemen (Anime Style!)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BOPRecruit 16
i've had an idea for a different version of lxg for a long time. instead of characters from classical literature, i chose familiar faces from animes/mangas i knew. i only picked ones that i was familiar with, so that i wouldn't mess up with the material. i may have good notes for this fic, but i have no idea how this story should start out and don't have a plot quite yet. so, i thought i'd post this and have you fellow fic writers help me with it! i hope to see some of my pals here soon. come on lavie, x-women, airangel, tigertears, and whoever else! here is the list of lxg members that i chose:

Dragonball Z: Goku the Saiyan
~Runner Ups: Gohan, Future Trunks

Rurouni Kenshin: Kenshin Imura the Swordsman
~Runner-Up: Sanosuke Sagara the Martial Artist

Inu Yasha: Inu Yasha the Demon
~Runner-Ups: Shippou, Sango, Sesshoumaru

Naruto: Kakashi the Master Ninja
~Runner-Ups: Naruto, Sasuke, *Naruto's old teacher friend*

Shaman King: Yoh Asakura the Shaman
~Runner-Ups: Moten, Amidamaru

Yu Yu Hakashou: Yusuke Urameshi the Ghost
~Runner-Up: Botan

Trigun: Vash the Stampede the Gunman
~Runner-Up: Wolfwood the Gunman Priest

i plan for this story to be a carry on for now. so, people can join in to help. if you guys want, we can discuss a little bit of the plot and ideas before starting. *preciate the help!*

~battousai yuriko~

BOPRecruit 16

BOPRecruit 16
A/N 2: someone once said "wouldn't goku over power the rest of the league with his powers?" yes, basically, but his powers and knowledge will have limits on the mission and throughout his travels with the league. the mission will almost always testing them. good or bad.

fungrl515
i like it. very nice. but, please fix the mistake you made. it's eatingup my heart. his name is Kenshin Himura.

BOPRecruit 16
A/N 3: please, will someone help me figure out who these men in suits are? i'm not sure if want them to be people from other mangas/anime, or originals. i can't continue the story if someone doesn't help me! just make sure that they don't have any special powers and seem mysterious. but they aren't evil. we can all figure out the mission later. but it will involve where goku gets the mission, then is ordered to round up the other members. first, he gets the members in the present time. then goes back in time to the earliest year to get the other member, then continues on going back further in time. i think it's yusuke and yoh that he picks up first in present time. then here's the order of pickup: vash the stampede -> kenshin himura *happy now nora?* -> kakashi -> inu yasha. it won't be easy for goku to persuade kakashi and inu yasha. esp. the dog demon! he's so stubborn! make sure of when goku does travel to those worlds/times, that the members i mentioned are the only one's that he picks up! no one else in that time nor anime/manga! shall i explan why i chose them besides what i said in the first post? now, with all these author notes in mind, please authors, carry on this story until the very end of the league's adventures across time and maybe space ^.~

~battousai yuriko~

X-WOMen
This is good and all but I don't really like it because I'm not a fan of DBZ and I'm getting really really confused with the characters...I can't even pronounce it right. Sorry but good stuff here really.

DBZFan
How about you make that a bad guy suddenly apears and they have to fight.

And,um.............I forgot to tell you in my pm that I am not good at continuing for a difrent person........But I can give you ideas!

BOPRecruit 16
A/N 4: those aren't bad ideas, but i was aiming more for a couple of guys *can be familiar faces from other animes/mangas* that can inform goku of the mission and/or help goku gather the other members of the league. *keep stuff from the actual lxg movie in mind.*

DBZFan
How about Kenshin Himoura(Rarouni Kenshin) is a member also?And Sanosuka?

BOPRecruit 16
it's spelled Himura and rurouni for those errors. *don't mean to be rude* no, sano is not a member just my second choice when i first got the idea down on paper. the battousai is my choice for the swordsman, peace keeper, and cook of the group. i titled him "Kenshin Himura the Swordsman".

DBZFan
What about Vash the stamped?(Trigun)

BOPRecruit 16
what about him? he's the gunmen of the group.

Laviera_j
ell BOp - as usual it is brilliantly written, and I would love to add to it, but I honestly feel that I would not do the story justice - I don't really know DBZ too well. I think i would spoil the plot! I am going to keep reading however, and I will post reviews - maybe you can make a DBZ fan out of me! hee hee!

DBZFan
Okay new people:Inuyasha, Kagome, Sailor Mars, ANd thats it.....

BOPRecruit 16
lavie: that's okay. don't worry if you don't do justice or not, as long as you carry on the story, i'm happy. i'll try my best to make you a dbz fan! ~lol~

dbzfan: inu yasha is already going to be a member of the league. kagome will have a small cameo when goku and the other members go back in time to get the youkai. the sailor scouts...i don't know...

DBZFan
..........I have no clue what you said but....Okay!

BOPRecruit 16
league = a group, club, gathering
cameo = an appearance (can be big or small)

do you understand now?

DBZFan
Yes

BOPRecruit 16
yea! *celebrates* i'll try my best to get the rest of this chapter done soon.

BOPRecruit 16

BOPRecruit 16
A/N 5: The Airax and Lupin are of my original creations, so no one can use them without my permission! jonathan and james are original characters, i went with a suggestion from one of my ff.net reviewers.

DBZFan
Right, I don't have a clue what I am saying but....CHEERS! beer

BOPRecruit 16
so what did you think of the story so far? i decided to fuse some of my oc/original story into this one.

BOPRecruit 16
here's a group pic that verauko made for me!

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=435117

BOPRecruit 16
check out my new story:

Carry On Story Time #4 (LOTR/HP)

BOPRecruit 16

BOPRecruit 16

BOPRecruit 16
IMPORANT TO NOTE: THIS STORY IS NO LONGER A CARRY ON.

SlayerChick1188
aww darn! sad

BOPRecruit 16
slayer: so, what do you think of my story so far? i decided for it to not be a carry on long ago since people weren't coming in to help. besides, i prefer to work online on this story since i got a vision/plan for it already. everyone, please leave me nice reviews!

SlayerChick1188
I'm not so much a fan of DBZ but I AM a fan of good writing! so far so good BOP big grin

BOPRecruit 16

BOPRecruit 16

DBZFan
TO MANY CHAPTERS!!! MUST BREATH. MUST EAT BREAKFAST LUNCH AND DINNER!!!

BOPRecruit 16
dbzfan: this is only the second chapter. since i can't edit my previous posts and kmc only allows so much space to a post, i have to post in bits or when i add new content.

BOPRecruit 16

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.