New Pics on SW.com

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bragg2012
Incase you didnt know there are new pics of Jango/bail organa/padme & anakin up on the official site here

Here's the jango pic. (lightend and enlarged) this pic could be from the rain battle looking at the platforms behind him and notice his rocket is missing from his right hand (thumbs up) that is if his suit is similar to bobas in the OT.

The next pic is of Hayden and Natalie The balster NP is holding looks like one a battle droid has and notice the jedi behind him, must be a arena jedi for the big battle. I dont have a clue what that "thing" is behind haydens head. any ideas?

The final pic is of
Bail Organa Played by Jimmy Smits, getting dressed up in the costume dept. Not much going on here. But its still a peak at ep2.
I think all of these images will be included in the next making the video.

*sorry bout not embedding the images and using links but my BT server is playin up and I had to use geocities and they wont allow me to show images, so i had to link them. If they dont work try refresh

ratcat
Good spot the Bragg, excellent work.

phinney6
Im sorry but isn't Natalie HOTTT in that outfit eek!

sand person no. 10
isn't she always

Jameous Woodshire
Good work again Bragg.

Mmmmm... Natalie rolling on floor laughing

DJ Velocity
I thought it was just me who likes that outfit.

Apparently not stick out tongue

yerssot
Is that realy Natalie?

Jameous Woodshire
If not than...

Mmmmmm stunt double, or Photoshop laughing out loud

yerssot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.