Prozak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vision-of-Death
Prozak (Fluoxetine Hydrochloride) + few beers + pizza + scary movie = My friday night. Yours ?

happy kine
beer + joint + friends + hookers = my saturday night

Vision-of-Death
Hookers = STD's

So I'll pass on that one smile

Celsius
Bed-Me big grin my saturday night laughing out loud

happy kine
not real hookers that you pay for... just some women.

Vision-of-Death
Celsius ? You and some Hookers in your bed ??

hehe

Vision-of-Death
Oh I see, friends of yours coming over I see... smile

Soz, had to ask !

Vision-of-Death
Is there any NEW side-effects besides the usual (Impotence etc) about Prozak that can effect a person's ability to concentrate ?

Any body got news for me on this subject ?

Celsius
what IS prozac? Is it jus a drug to get high on?

happy kine
prozac is a drug that is pimped by pharmacuticl companies to get you high brave new world style (just take your soma and fall in line). most of us here live in places where we can have almost anything we want... why is there so many people depressed? why do we think a pill will make us happy... happiness does not come from a pill it comes from within... and i know... after all they don't call me happy kine for nothing.

Dexx
that usual one isn't enought for you?
All of these crappy pills have sife effects....

Baylin
Hey here's a twist they dont tell you, Prozac can cause panic attacks and manic depression in young people usually under 20 years old!

Wa Hey come get your state standard happy pills blink

Vision-of-Death
indeed, but somebody who needs prozak that doesn't use it can cause himself brain damage...

Tired Hiker
There are other alternatives to prozac, like marijuana, but I won't get into that.

Ikobe
Prozac's an anti-depressant, generally used by women. I think it was made 'cause too many blokes were irritated by the menopause. Or something. I have a Prozac t-shirt somewhere wink Wash your blues away!

~AI

happy kine
i have to agree with tired hiker... after all one is made by god and the other is made by man.... who do you trust more?

Vision-of-Death
In my case ? Man !! smile

ChinaNiki
prefer Zoloft myself

not so many side effects...least not for me when I was taking it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.