Wolfsbane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ninjapanther
Who the heck is this character?I've read a few old (80s+90s) comics, but dont have a clue about wolfsabne.can anyone help?

verauko
Wolfsbane is one of my favourite characters!!!!!!! She's a mutant and belongs to the X-men team. Her name is Rahne Sinclair, she's from Scotland. She can change into a wolf or a warewolf!!! She has high developed senses and is much stronger than an common human.

verauko
this is her photo (as a warewolf)

verauko
and here she's morphing into a wolf!!!!!!! big grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

Blue-demon
Actually she dosen't become a werewolf and it has nothing to do with the moon. And hey were did you get that pic?

verauko
did i say it has something to do with the moon?
And it is something kinda warewolf, it's a form between a wolf and a human, something intermediate.
And what pic, the first one, or the second? The last was from some X-men Evolution site...

And here's another Wolfsbane pic, it's a fanart big grin it's cute big grinbig grinbig grin

Blue-demon
Sorry I was just clearing up confusion. which X-men Evolution site?

verauko
well, i don't remember exactly, but you can find a picture like this one on almost every (good big grin) Evo site big grin jast have to look :P

kohl
she does turn into a wolf, but not a werewolf since her transformation has nothing to do with the supernatural.

kohl
another picture of rahne.

kohl
& another.

VallejoKid707
Wow i remember this post from long ago!

BOPRecruit 16
kohl: why is she screaming for alex? as in alex summers right and are they involved or something?

kohl
i think she is just alerting him of something.

she and alex were never involved as far as i know. but at one time when she got stuck in her wolf-form, rahne was bonded to him emotionally. after she was able to change back into human form, she did recover from this, eventually.

verauko
BY THE WAY! I luv Rahne!!!!! She's one of my favourite! big grin

kohl
she's great.

Mana4X2
I have searched and cannot find a thread for the one and only Wolfsbane so I thought I would start one up. I love her and am looking for pics of her. Please post em here. Thanks

Mana

P.S. Please merge this if there is a thread already.

kohl
there is one here. i will add some images in a bit. :>

kohl
---

kohl
--

kohl

Mana4X2
Thanks Kohl

Mana4X2
Wolfsbane 1

Mana4X2

kohl

Mana4X2

Oh, kohl, or anyone, is there a thread for Magma and Karma somewhere too?

Mana

Mana4X2

Mana4X2

Mana4X2
6 Last one for now. Oh, I soooooo love Rahne!

kohl
i didn't find any.

kohl
you're welcome.

ÞÁØlå
(there's nothing about Blink either no ) whistling1

Mana4X2
Maybe we should start one.

Mana4X2
Wolfsbane again

Mana4X2
And again

ÞÁØlå
Psylocke & Wolfsbane happy

Mana4X2
Nice one Pao! Here's another from me!

Mana4X2
From the same comic

Paola
another one with Psylocke..... smile

Jury
http://www.uncannyxmen.net/images/spotlight/wolfsbane00.jpg

Jury
http://www.uncannyxmen.net/images/costume/wolfsbane-bigcostume7.jpg

Maelstrom
So Havok and Mirage are all she has left. She's a cool character but an emotional wreak, and now shes teaching students. One prob. with these little heros is they walk over a lot of people when they could care less about them but then when they're out in the "rain" they expect help to arrive and with a big gratefull smile.
Still she's got a cool power. To bad she hated Empath, he could have helped her grow up a bit. embarrasment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.