big matrix spoiler

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

holdenhsvgtsr
link

Korri
eek!

GABRIEL05
I remember when this was first posted. At first I believed it, then everyone discredited it. I kinda agree with most people when they say if this is how revolutions goes then the Whachowski's have let us all down. The beginning, and middle is cool, but the end is whack.

Korri
sad it cant end like that!

sith_darth_jay
i hope it doesn't end like that. it's a crappy ending

but the spoiler makes a lil' sense

Korri
its too sad sad

Dexx
OMG....eek!....it fits with the images from the trailer...but..it would be disappointing, idd.

Korri
im deffinatley going to buy a box of tissues when i go c the film....just in case http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/crybaby.gif

VenomVA
I pray to the Matrix GODS that Revolutions does not end like that PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!
sad mad sad mad sad mad sad

Korri
I will quite happily give the W. Bros everything that i own to change that ending sad

-=Urot=-
If it ends like that I may have to recreate the lobby scene from M1 right there in the theater! laughing out loud

I need Guns! Lots Of them!

*** I hope you know im kidding. ***

To tell the truth, that ending would suck so bad that I think most people would lose respect for the Imfamous W. Brothers and their beloved Matrix Trilogy!

Korri
yeah...so they woulnt do something like that...which means its aload of rubbish (u do realize im just trying to find ways to tell myself its not gonna happen)

SpikeSpiegel
there's only one way we can find out...we're going to have to wait and see. OR we could break into WB and steal the tape for Matrix 3 and watch that....yes....*goes off to plan*

trav6612
That would suck if it ended that way, just because how can they let trinity and neo die. That blows. But those images are pretty good and can go along with the story. We'll have to find out.

Verity
It's not possible....I don't believe it!.....Let me out!...Let me out!....I want out!...lol...I refuse to believe that this is how it's going to end!...And if so, I gotta prepare myself to cry!!!...Although, it does kinda make sense, w the pics I mean, and I've read some of their comic books online, and of other creators related to the Matrix story...and they r ALL depressing and end sadly u guys!...http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/cry.gif http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/crybaby.gif

Ginerninja
Lets just hope the guys dont visit this forum, coz if they do, after reading all your replies they will make th film all over again...Making us wait another year.

GABRIEL05
Don't any of you remember the thread that was posted about this a while back? That is to say there was someone who posted this exact same theory. Two things are happening here: These people who post the same theory keep getting it from one source and are just doing it for kicks, or its the same guy and we should just ignore it. Besides we (the good upstanding members of this board) pretty much debunked the whole thing. However it would suck if we were just wrong flat wrong in everything we said.

freemind
I would rather wait another year than see that crappy ending.

Neon

Verity
Exactly!!!!!.....(trying to be optimistic)....erm

The Omega

SpikeSpiegel
It could have course have been posted by the wachowsi bros. to get people to believe the opposite of what really happens. That way people will go to the cinema to see it thinking it will be rubbish and then everyone will be so happy that it didn't end like that that it'll do really well in the cinemas.

Korri
i know excactly how u feel sad

The Omega

Korri
yeah its probably alot of Bull guys just keep thinkin positive!!
*do ur happy dance* http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/kicking.gif http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/kicking.gif http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/kicking.gif

Dexx
the first big flaw of that spoiler is indeed that it doesn't explain how neo stops the machines
it does say that neo fights the amchines with his mind, though...but it doesn't explain it....that's a clue that it's fictional

Korri
*Korri does her happy dance some more http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/kicking.gif http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/kicking.gif http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/kicking.gif http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/kicking.gif

freemind
How would the kid die and take over the architect like that. Does ne1 know wut it means even tho we all no its not the real storyline.

Verity
Spike spiegel>> Maybe, but that would b really messed up on their behalf!...don't think they wanna risk being bashed!!http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/chair.gif
Freemind>>Just a load o' crap!! It doesn't make sense!! So r they suggesting the Architect plans this all the time, and that he starts of young w a kid that committs suicide in the Matrix?, and that he waits until he's older to srew it up again??Boy!! What a childish program!!!! I don't think so...http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/disgust.gif

nickjs21
no, the theory suggests that the kid takes over the architect.

i don't believe the theory, but i just thought i'd clarify that.

Verity
What a bunch o' bologni!!!! http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/schmoll.gif

revolution_man
you guys....please do not worry about the ending spoiler that u read.... about a few months before reloaded came out, there were two huge spoilers for it....the wachowskis actually said one was really good! they said its amazing how people can make up stories that make sense by just reading what stars say about their new movie and trailers....i am SURE that some of the things that he said are very true, you know why? becasue actors of the film said it was gonna happen! here is something that keanu reeves said about the new movie..."there is this one scene where trinity, morpheus and others enter a hell club and try to get me out of the club...." laurence fishburne has also given hints about the movie, along with the others....all you have to do is be a good writer and put the little quotes together to make a little story full of spoilers....this exact thing happened before reloaded and it is happening again....im not just posting this to be optomistic, im just posting this to tell you the truth....that's all....

Neo_one
Yes lets hope that it doesnt end like that, Neo Cant be killed by agent Smith! He is THE ONE!!! He cant die WB you suck if that is the way you are going to end this trilogy!

LindsIsTightK
I just hope that spoiler isnt real, because if it is I will be extremely depressed and I wont like the matrix movies that much anymore no

Verity
Yeah!!!...The truth is, everyone is going to try to come up w their own conclusions.....and we will never know, until the movie comes out!!! So what's the point!!! I'll be laughin' when I think bk on this...I bet!!!!!http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/lol.gif

The Omega
Maybe we should make a contest. We all write our own plot-theory (No, Korri, you can't write yourself into the script wink), and that hold a forumite poll, to see which one sounds the most plausible.
They MUST all contain a "how Neo stopped the sentinels" explanation...

btw: Imagine if Revolutions never answers that?!??!

Coshlo
hey i really would like to see this spoiler but the link doesnt work anymore...so i was wondering is someone could post a new link?

nickjs21
the whole thing's on another thread here if you can find it. something like "major revolutions spoiler!!!!!!!!!!!!!" or something like that.

now why does everyone say they're gonna hate the matrix series forever and that the w.bros are piles of dung and they'll cry if this is the ending? seriously? i doubt it. now, i'd rather the ending go another way, but if indeed this was true . . . well, then that's the way it's been planned all along. lighten up. it's just a theory.

revolution_man
nickjs21...every thing u post i agree entirely with...if thats the way that the wachowski bros wanna end it, then by god, i will respect that....i really wouldnt be that disappointed if it did end like that...i EXPECT neo to die, but it will be for the good of man kind and it will be heroic..i have absolutly no problem with that...

Verity
I guess so....but it's still gonna kill me!!! I better take my hankies!!!!!http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/bawling.gif

Korri
yeah i will buy a kingsize box just incase sad

beefy692
Hate to be a kill joy, but I reckon the release of the theatrical trailer has now given this theory a WHOLE lot of credibility...

All the new footage of the three power lines, and the 'god-like' machine entity that were included in this theory from months ago, have suddenly appeared in the new trailer! He obviously only had the 'Reloaded' and 'ETM' Revolutions trailers when he first posted his spoiler, cos that's where all his images are form. He couldn't have guessed about the three lines, or the or the machine god confrontation if he was basing everything on the old trailers as this stuff simply wasn't featured...

If you read back through it and then watch the NEW Revo trailer, it all seems to make a lot of sense. Even down to the machines vouluntarily jacking Neo back into the Matrix in 01, the fight with the plasma gun with Bane, and Neo and Trinity crashing just before they reach 01.

Looks like we pretty much know how it all ends now...

rysdigital
the author of the spoiler publicly stated he made it up.

rysdigital
ps. hate to be a kill joy.

jiggaman8604
beefy = pwnd BUT...if/when neo is going to die/he dies....He should AT LEAST not die by the hands of smith....that would just be bull.

Evil Dead
yes........he posts over on The Last Free City board too..........he admitted that he made that entire story up. Sorry to spoil everybody's fun.

hannibal
Well one thing about the spoiler, and that is confirmed in one of the trailers is that Neo is jacked into the matrix by the machine mainframe. So if they jack him in they can pull the plug if they want and kill neo.. right?

realworlddreams
if that happens (i only readlike the last 2 sentences, great pics ths) i'll kill myself...

dave123
if that happens, there will be riots outside the cinema big grin

and WHY do people think the Kid can become the architect just like that?

Evil Dead
and actually you are incorrect........he made it up based on the ETM, Reloaded, and UK trailers................not just the Reloaded/ETM trailers...........he admitted that he went scene by scene from the trailers, describing what he thought was happening in the scene......then making up some story to link it to the next scene of the trailer.

Korri
i think i would rather wait...to be on the safe side sad

JediHDM
The kid CANNOT just become the architect, because he would have to know what has happened before, and we have no proof that Neo tells TRINITY what happened before much less the kid. Also, if it does happen that way, that would mean either MWAM, or that the Kid goes back into the matrix, for what reason i dont know, however, if it does do MWAM, that would mean they would have to spend movie time EXPLAINING it, to the Lemmings in the audience, plus, to have MWAM like that, is just bad screenwriting...hmmm...anyone seen beefy since he posted...?

realworlddreams
lol, hey, if anyone wants, i got a trance song, n the first words are "free your mind..." title is the same as the name, DJ is Mario Lopez.

stinkfist462
lame ending

tshirt
And if you did not read his alleged "Spoiler" then you still don't know what it is and don't have to worry about it.

Ha HA! I'm still in the dark about how the movie ends.

Dryden
I will be SOO happy if everything I know about the movie doesnt happen...just for surprises,, hehe

JediHDM
fo' sho'...

vbnm247
i feel sorry for neo if he goes like that... the poor bloke never seemed to have any fun.

The Omega
But it DOESN'T end like that. The creator of the spoiler piblicly admitted he wrote it, how he came up with it and that it was just fiction. So... It's just ANOTHER spoiler.

alaba
the ending is quite perfect...i mean it stays longer in our minds that way than to see neo and trin survive as 'heroes'. that is too monotonous in the movie world so we need a little something else. its a lovely twist and an aexcellent one at that....it beats what everyone would have imagined but really, lets face it, deep down we all knew neo would die...wll thats if this spoiler is true which i hope it is..

vamos
i quite like that ending.....

better than having a big celebration in a tree village with lots of furry teddy bears

The Omega

Dryden
*****SPOILER*****

Neo fights Smith!!!!

No shyt!!! Its true!

droopy1592
No Dryden, Neo fights smith so he can get the Oracle's cookie recipe's back!!!

Dryden
aww man....I sword I was right....dangit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Korri
Llaughing out loudL

ramcom
mad If the movie ends like this I will box up my DVDs games posters and everything else that has do with the matrix and mail it to the W. Bros and say here is something for you to think about for the next time you try and play mind games with your audience! mad

AliasNeo15
if this is the ending, someone is going to get shanked in the theatres with a sword from the matrix, and now that we see later on that there are three lines in the desert of the Real, this spoiler has a very good chance to be true. I will never watch a matrix movie ever again if it is actually true.

JediHDM
I can't remember exactly what has been posted in response to this spoiler, however, it is wrong, because it doesn't refer to the fact that Trin knows Neo is wirelessly jacked in, and it says that Morpheus fights Bane, not Neo, when we know this is untrue, so i do not believe the ending. And i agree with Omega that it will have a definite ending, because, knowing the bros, they will leave NOTHING open...of course, theres always the "lets reinterpret the ending so we can make many more movies, like Halloween H2O, however, the ending will be the best of any of the movies, and the ending will be complete, and the only head-chopping-off is going to be done by the Lemmings who do not understand the ending, and never will...

soybean311
hey SVT guy, you should join the focaljet forum!

focaljet(dot)com

Can't post a link

big grin

eek!

DisrupTer911
I just registered here but I would seriosuly like to point the name of something that he the writer used.

page 2 under pix of smith smiling.

If anyone has ever played HALO or read any of the HALO novels...MJOLNIR is the code name/accronym used for the armor that the Master Chief wears.

Its obviously bull b/c he has direct quotes from the movie and unless he has the script...or went mission impossible style into warner brothers studios...he is making it up.

just my $.02

MR ANDERSON
WELL THE SPOILER IS SAYING NOTHING REALLY.JUST LIKE WATCHING THE SHOTS.THERE HAVE BEEN LOTS OF SPOILERS AND THEY DO CONTRADICT.I WILL WATCH IT FROR MYSELF.I MEAN THE MATRIX IS ABOUT WHY.WHY FOR EXAMPLE IS SMITH A ROUGE PROGRAMME IN M2.THAT GENTLEMAN IS THE MATRIX.why!

MR ANDERSON
its not about the kicking of ass or the flying.we need to get to know what really is the mwtrix.maybe the spolier was write in one way when it says neo will know what he has to do.do we

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.