Help me with Summer Reading!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BellaButterfly
hello everyone who has read the order of the phoenix!

I am in desperate need of help with my summer reading project! It is due in less than a week and i need someone to help me analyze the Harry Potter Book .....I honestly don't have time to read it.

If anybody is willing to help me put down your aim screename or pm me! THank you so much you guys!!!! confused

Laviera_j
my aim screen name is kadehadaire, so give me a shout and i would love to help you! i will pm you too.

iluvharrypotter
If you give me or e-mail me you screen name, I'll be happy to help you! But, sorry, I'm not going to put mine in this forum

BellaButterfly
ok i have an idea ! look can someone summarize ch1 of the book in 2-3 sentences! thank you for anybody who summarizes it for me i will eternally love you! lol

BellaButterfly
ch.1.............

BellaButterfly
................... lol please help!

BellaButterfly
ok i have an idea ! look can someone summarize ch1 of the book in 2-3 sentences! thank you for anybody who summarizes it for me i will eternally love you! lol

iluvharrypotter
Chapter 1 is when Dudley and harry are attacked by 2 dementors on Wisteria Walk (I think), Harry summons a potronus .. those are basicly the main points!

BellaButterfly
omg thank you, that is perfect ! PEOPLE FOLLOW HER GOOD EXAMPLE PLEASE!!!!!!!
aNY HELP WOULD BE APPERECIATED
NOW FOR cH.2.............

BellaButterfly
ch 2...............c'mon you guys only 2-3 sentences big grin !................ch.2................

BellaButterfly
ok at least tell me you haven't read the book so i won't feel so neglected! lol laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.