KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Games 'Respect' Forum » Respect Darth Nihilus: Lord Of Hunger

Respect Darth Nihilus: Lord Of Hunger
Started by: Shin_Nikkolas

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Shin_Nikkolas
Restricted

Account Restricted

Respect Darth Nihilus: Lord Of Hunger

The Lord Of Hunger

(please log in to view the image)

Powers of Darth Nihilus

"This ship… is it his weakness? It should not exist, yet it cruises the darkness between the stars. He tore it from the mass shadows of Malachor, along with his fleet… that is a measure of his power."
--Tobin

Mandalore: [The Ravager] is barely holding itself together. The structural damage should have destroyed it long ago.

Tobin: He holds it together. And he keeps us all alive, just enough, like rotworms in a dying beast.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EogIiuZI9PQ

"When my Lord spoke, every living thing on Katarr died."
http://img459.imageshack.us/img459/6753/nihiluszx9.jpg
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b...or/Nihilus2.jpg

Additional Info:
"The last Jedi conclave was on Katarr, a Miraluka colony. And all of Katarr was destroyed, all of the Jedi killed...Including Master Zhar...

As we see, Nihilus easily tosses around a Jedi Master and his former tutor but that is not all.
What Traya later says happened to her:
"And there would be those, like me, who have had the Force stripped from them."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2bcS4uZWtY

Force Choke
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Wt4fwDx1lE

Able to transfer his consciousness to other objects
http://www.swtimeline.ru/?comics=646&page=070

Nihilus vs. The Jedi Exile, The Mandalore and (his former) apprentice Visas Marr

First and foremost, what shape was Nihilus in prior to the fight with the Exile?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EogIiuZI9PQ

1:49

"The Master suffers... If he can not feed, then the hunger begins to consume him The planet Telos... He may feed on something upon its surface to sustain himself a while longer."

2:33
"[Kreia] spoke of the Jedi academy here on Telos...and my Master was forced to come here." -Tobin

2:54
"If there are no Jedi here, then my Lord cannot feed his hunger. He will destroy the planet, the station... he will cleanse it of life. ...and if there are no Jedi below, he will have no other choice."

So, the Exile, Visas and the Mandalore all proceed to the bridge of The Ravager and confront Nihilus in this condition.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OV8iniopJ3U

The subtitles aren’t in English but it’s the clearest vid I could find of this.

At 00:34, Nihilus stuns the Exile. The Exile and everyone else is at his mercy with no more than a gesture after turning around.

But he chooses not to. He chooses, because he “suffers”, to try and drain the Exile. (1:08) He then falls down before getting back up, withdrawing his saber and preparing to fight.

Jump to the end of the fight. After the Mandalore, Visas and the Exile have been assaulting him.

What were the results of that initial conflict?

Visas: “He... is too powerful...” (1:56)

So, the only canon account we have of how that first skirmish went was that apparently he was either beating the crap out of all of them or whatever they did had no effect. And this is him doubly weakened.

But yes, Nihilus does eventually lose the fight. If he had chosen to, however, he could have beaten the Exile in the first seconds of the fight. And the Exile overcame Nihilus with 2 assistants.

About Nihilus

His Power:
Kreia: it is a means of severing connections between life, the Force, and feeding upon the death it causes
(presumably what he did to Katarr)

Kreia on Nihilus:
"One cannot have power of that magnitude and still think and perceive the universe as we do."

"his mere presence kills all around him, slowly, feeding him."

Visas: I do not believe he knows his ship has been boarded. And if he did, he would not care. The extent of his power can not be put into words. And his perceptions have grown as well. To him...

Tobin: You are dust motes in a storm. A grain upon the beach and as insignificant as a body that orbits the graveyard of Malachor.

Canderous: If he’s so powerful, why hasn’t he stopped us, then?

Tobin: It is because he sees planets, stars...not people. To him, the planet below, the station with its teeming life, only that is massive enough to demand his attention.

Visas: He is a wound in the Force, more presence than flesh, and in his wake life dies… sacrificing itself to his hunger."

"You have taken this trophy from the remains of Darth Nihilus - it is the last surviving piece of the beast who died and was reborn in the shattered world of Malachor V.

Evil Never Dies: The Sith Lords says Nihilus is a Dark Lord of the Sith.

"Many times the title of "the last Dark Lord" has been erroneously applied. First the Dark Lord Naga Sadow, vanquished by the Galactic Republic in the Great Hyperspace War 5,000 years before the Battle of Yavin, was thought to be the last. Then a thousand years later, the fallen Jedi Exar Kun was considered the last of these dark siders' twisted kind. Then Darth Nihilus . . . then Lord Kaan . . . then Darth Vader."

NON-CANON/CUT CONTENT

Darth Nihilus owns Darth Sion

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IobIhctxRXg

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 03:16 AM
Shin_Nikkolas is currently offline Click here to Send Shin_Nikkolas a Private Message Find more posts by Shin_Nikkolas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nihilus is in my sig! He is easily one of the most powerful Sith to ever live, I think he's like #2.

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 03:27 AM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

He looks like the guy from Scream.

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 03:35 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shin_Nikkolas
Restricted

Account Restricted

(please log in to view the image)

?

I don't think so.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 04:14 AM
Shin_Nikkolas is currently offline Click here to Send Shin_Nikkolas a Private Message Find more posts by Shin_Nikkolas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wow...

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 05:13 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Nihilus is in my sig! He is easily one of the most powerful Sith to ever live, I think he's like #2.

With Palpatine being #1!! But Nihilus is cool too.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 05:28 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Originally posted by ESB -1138
With Palpatine being #1!! But Nihilus is cool too.

In power? No stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 06:54 AM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Palps would whoop on Nhilus if Nihlus didn't take him seriously and just drain instantly. And even then I'm pretty sure Palps has a counter to it,considering he can use the drain too.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 07:08 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

You are over-rating Palpatine! He is horribly smart, he has a great strength in the force, but he is not near as strong as Nihilus, Plagueis, Ragnos, Sadow and such smile

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 07:15 AM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ragnos has shown nothing but an amibgous quote. Plagueis is an unknown. Sadow's greatest in-battle feat is throwing a brick at someone, and Nihlus signature move Sideous has already done.

Sids= top Sith. If you don't believe me, PM Lightsnake or Gideon in the Star Wars vs. Forum.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 07:24 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Originally posted by C. C. Cowgirl
You are over-rating Palpatine! He is horribly smart, he has a great strength in the force, but he is not near as strong as Nihilus, Plagueis, Ragnos, Sadow and such smile

Palpatine is the best of the best. I dare you to go over to the Star Wars forums and say that.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 07:26 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Originally posted by ESB -1138
Palpatine is the best of the best. I dare you to go over to the Star Wars forums and say that.

He definatly is the most strategical, I give him that yes

When it comes to pure power, I do not agree that he is top in class stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 07:50 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

No, he is.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 07:54 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Who has shown sith abilities more powerful the nSids that Sids hasn't used before?

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 07:57 AM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

I just PMed the two guys you said! Now I wait raver

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 08:01 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

You're in for it now

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 08:02 AM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

I bet he sent me to two extreme fanboys laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 08:05 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

haha.Neg. They're the best debators on KMC.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 08:08 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

No. They are not Palpatine fanboys. In fact they really don't like Sidious.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 08:08 AM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Palps would whoop on Nhilus if Nihlus didn't take him seriously and just drain instantly. And even then I'm pretty sure Palps has a counter to it,considering he can use the drain too.
Sidious is most powerful, that is true, however, the move used by Palpatine to drain Byss WAS NOT Nihilus' Force Kill. What Nihilus does isn't even a drain.

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 05:57 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote