KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Games 'Respect' Forum » Vincent Valentine

Vincent Valentine
Started by: Vinny Valentine

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

Vincent Valentine

Vincent Valentine

Vincent Valentine Site

(please log in to view the image)

Well this is an obvious one for me to make...

The hottest/coolest Final Fantasy character of all. (**** Seph and Cloud)

Former Turk, and such... Wicked character... Ref. Wikipedia Link^

Look at like... All my past signatures and in my profile and you'll find Vincent Everywhere..

Anyway... Respect Him!

======Biography======
Vincent Valentine
Height: 6’
Birthplace: Unknown

About (No Spoilers)

Vincent, an ex-Turk and former member of Shinra, is a mysterious character who joins Cloud and the others to try and solve the torture endured in his soul as a result of the Shinra. Mainly, for psychological reasons, Vincent vows to get revenge on Shinra and he hides some dark secrets in his soul as well.

Major Relations

Vincent does have a history with the Turks and Shinra as he once worked for them. Although, his soul is with tragic memories and vows to get revenge on the Shinra. It appears that Vincent also holds a grudge against Hojo of Shinra. Besides this, he doesn’t have any relations with the other characters of the game and he mainly joins the others to defeat Shinra.

Character Developments (Spoilers)[SPOILER - highlight to read]:

As a mysterious and dark character with little emotion or feelings, it may seem that Vincent is quite a dull character but his is shrouded in mystery for the most part. Even still, he plays a small role in the game but his past with the Shinra is revealed later on. Vincent is a pretty strong character in terms of Limits but his physical attack is mediocre at best. Personality-wise, he’s a pretty quiet and cool character.

Review

Personality-wise, Vincent may not seem like much more than a dark and cold-hearted figure but he is still a useful ally. With his history of Shinra, Vincent fights for similar reasons as Barret does, except he has more reason to hate Shinra then Barret. He is a good character to use in the back row and his dark nature makes him an interesting and sometimes cool character to use. Vincent is best known for his silent and mysterious nature.

Weapons/Armor

Vincent can only equip Guns and shotguns for the most part and he can use long-range weapons so he is very effective in the back row. Like the others, he can equip armor as well and he is similar to Barret in terms of strength and attack power.

Vincent has some powerful Limit Breaks where he can transform into some creatures of darkness. However, he only has one Limit Break per level unlike most of the other characters but even still, his Limit Breaks are one of the most unique and interesting ones in the whole game.
======Biography Ending======

(please log in to view the image)

Am I a fangirl to Vincent? Yes. I would totally let him sex me.

Last edited by Vinny Valentine on Sep 16th, 2007 at 06:04 AM

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 05:52 AM
Vinny Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Vinny Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Vinny Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ya should show a bit more vids/screen shots (Not the shots your thinking of, Vin. ) and other stuff. A Bio maybe.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 05:54 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Ya should show a bit more vids/screen shots (Not the shots your thinking of, Vin. ) and other stuff. A Bio maybe.

It's 3 am, I'm lazy.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 05:59 AM
Vinny Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Vinny Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Vinny Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

You silly Canadian you.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 05:59 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

You silly Canadian you.

Indeed my friend, indeedlycakes.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 06:04 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Friend?! Does that mean you'll help me powerlevel in WoW now?

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 06:14 AM
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

Friend?! Does that mean you'll help me powerlevel in WoW now?

Stopped playing Wow once I beat Karazhan on my 70 rogue and our guild.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 06:18 AM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Vincent has the neatest look big grin

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 06:53 AM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

VV looks ub3r badass

good one Vinny.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 01:59 PM
Sol Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Sol Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Sol Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kayakat
Queen of sarcasm

Vincent valentine he's one of the coolest game characters EVER!

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 09:12 PM
Kayakat is currently offline Click here to Send Kayakat a Private Message Find more posts by Kayakat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

The introduction movie of Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerberus, in which Vincent Valentine is the main protagonist

---

Vincent as Chaos

As you've just seen, Vincent has a healing factor and great damage soak, as well as phenomenal speed in battle, and has great aim with his gun.

In this video Chaos takes down Omega and quakes the entire Earth with his power in the process.

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Last edited by Wandering Flame on Sep 16th, 2007 at 09:33 PM

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 09:26 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

He's much higher than a top-tier.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 09:36 PM
Sol Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Sol Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Sol Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah...he's most likely a god-tier character. So's probably Omega Weapon.

Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 09:37 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

Vincent Valentine is by far the coolest... Character... Ever.

He could pwn everyone

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 09:38 PM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Vincent Valentine is by far the coolest... Character... Ever.

He could pwn everyone

Yepperz

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 09:39 PM
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

Originally posted by shin_gear
Yepperz

I should post all my old signatures of him

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 09:40 PM
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

He's just... They need to make a movie about him like Advent Children.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 10:06 PM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

LOL. At least they made a game about him and showed him in CG stuff...

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 10:07 PM
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

Originally posted by shin_gear
LOL. At least they made a game about him and showed him in CG stuff...

True, True.

I'm cosplaying him in 2009

I'm that dedicated... But people say I look like him, so...

laughing

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 10:08 PM
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

Old Post Sep 18th, 2007 07:38 AM