KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Games 'Respect' Forum » Lulu

Lulu
Started by: Lana

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Peach
mordrem

Lulu

Lulu, the Black Mage

(please log in to view the image)

One of the main characters of Final Fantasy X, Lulu is a black mage serving as guardian to Yuna. She is 22 years old during the events of the game, and grew up on Besaid Island with Yuna, Wakka, and Chappu (Wakka's younger brother).

Lulu is a bit short of temper and generally has a very stern and scathing personality - she doesn't believe in babying people. She does care deeply for those who are close to her, though. She is also a very intelligent person. She, like most of the people of Spira, follows the religion of Yevon, but unlike most has no problem in questioning things objectively.

Yuna's pilgrimage is not the first time that Lulu has served as the guardian to a summoner. Her second pilgrimage, with Father Zuke, ended early when they reached the Calm Lands and he decided to not continue on. Her first time acting as guardian came to an end when Lady Ginnem, her summoner, was killed in the Cavern of the Stolen Fayth. This continued to bother Lulu, until Yuna's party decided to take a detour to the Cavern; there they meet Ginnem as an unsent. After Yojimbo - Ginnem's aeon - is defeated, Yuna sends the dead summoner to the Farplane, where she can rest in peace, and Lulu's mind can be eased.

Lulu had been in love with Wakka's brother, Chappu; however nothing came of this because he was killed fighting Sin. This event greatly affected her for a long time, causing her to be more withdrawn and caustic towards other people. She and Wakka eventually fall in love, though, and they marry not long after the end of FFX. They later have a son named Vidina.

(please log in to view the image)

Lulu is a powerful black mage, using magic to devastating effect against enemies. However, her physical attacks are very weak. Most of her spells are element-based; her most powerful is Ultima, a non-elemental spell that deals out heavy damage to all enemies.

Lulu's weapons take the form of small dolls that she holds; they can run up to and hit an enemy. Some of them will inflict various status effects on the fiends. Her Celestial Weapon is the Onion Knight. Her armor consists of colorful bangles.

Lulu's Overdrive is Fury, in which she can cast any spell multiple times for free.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Sep 20th, 2007 05:21 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilAngel
Over the hills

Wow, nice job on the thread.

Lulu is a legend, pure & simple

Last edited by EvilAngel on Sep 20th, 2007 at 05:25 AM

Old Post Sep 20th, 2007 05:23 AM
EvilAngel is currently offline Click here to Send EvilAngel a Private Message Find more posts by EvilAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

She is probably my favorite video game character ever.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2007 05:25 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilAngel
Over the hills

Ah, so she's your favourite too, this is my cousins favourite game character too.

Anyways i'll stop cluttering up the thread. Respect to Lulu

Old Post Sep 20th, 2007 05:28 AM
EvilAngel is currently offline Click here to Send EvilAngel a Private Message Find more posts by EvilAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Copying my style of threads eh? stick out tongue

jk

Lana is a mix of Lulu and Lenne. She can be cold-blooded and really nice sometimes.

I'd steal Lulu's moogle from her...or wait...no I wouldn't. I might steal Lana's though if she had one...and then again I might not.

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Sep 20th, 2007 06:23 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

I do have a stuffed moogle actually stick out tongue

Lulu and Lenne = two of my favorite characters

And hey, I have no idea how these respect threads work...stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 20th, 2007 06:24 AM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

I start off by saying the character's name and what they are, followed by an image of the character all in center.

I post pics and videos in between information about the character, and yeah...nice job.

Lenne and Lulu are two of my favorite characters too. SE characters pwn.

Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Sep 20th, 2007 06:35 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

Nice job Lana.

Lulu is a mother!

Old Post Sep 20th, 2007 07:19 PM
Sol Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Sol Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Sol Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

No shit sherlock!

jk

Old Post Sep 20th, 2007 07:26 PM
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

I wonder if they're gonna make a FFX-3 with the baby finally grown up and with powers.

But Lulu would be so badass in that game.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2007 07:37 PM
Sol Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Sol Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Sol Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

LOL they would never make an FFX-3

or will they...

Yuna Rikku and Paine starred as the Gullwings which were based off of Charlie's Angels

In FFX-3 Kimahri and Wakka will be dressed in tuxedos and have shades, the Gaurdian Men as the "Men in Black" haha

Old Post Sep 20th, 2007 07:42 PM
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

LOL what about Tidus, Auron, and Lulu?

And what was Lulu's child's name?

Old Post Sep 20th, 2007 07:43 PM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Tidus Auron and Lulu is the randomest group you could probably name and Lulu could not stand Tidus anyway. Lulu would be Auron's b*tch lol jk.

And Lulu's baby was named Wakka's brother Chappu.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2007 07:45 PM
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

Lulu couldn't stand Tidus? I thought he grew on her.

And I'm suprised that Lulu and Wakka were gonna get married, I thought it would be Auron and Lulu before he died.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2007 07:52 PM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nah Lulu can't stand Tidus, at least not in FFX.

Lol Lulu doing it with an unsent spirit FTW.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2007 07:58 PM
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

Unsent spirit, grossfest.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2007 08:00 PM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

He will turn into pyreflies inside her V-A-G-I-N-A

Old Post Sep 20th, 2007 08:02 PM
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

*Vomits*

Lulu won't stand for that.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2007 08:04 PM
Peach
mordrem

Guys...

Old Post Sep 20th, 2007 08:05 PM
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

Sorry.

I wonder if Lulu ever taught Chap any powers, he would be badass like his mother.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2007 08:12 PM