KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Games 'Respect' Forum » Sodom

Sodom
Started by: Sonic x 20

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sonic x 20
Unleash The Speed Within

Sodom

Respect the classic powerhouse japanese wannabe Mad Gear samurai and if you dare to make fun of him about trying to be japanese, then all you'll see is the front of his katanas. cool cool

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 27th, 2007 07:08 AM
Sonic x 20 is currently offline Click here to Send Sonic x 20 a Private Message Find more posts by Sonic x 20 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

I hated fighting this little shit in Final Fight. Then I got his attack pattern down and I started to Pile Drive the little wannabe into the ground.

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2007 04:21 PM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sonic x 20
Unleash The Speed Within

Yeah, Sodom usually sometimes destroyed me in Final Fight, but you just have to read his pattern though. Sometimes, he'll charge you or he'll just walk towards you then charge you if you're close enough. Here's Sodom's SFA3 Quotes as well: cool cool

Boku wa itchy bun desu!! (I am the best!!)
I am the inspiration of all game fans! No... Really I AM!!
Kick on see mat show! (We are good friends!)
Meet saw, show you? (How do you want it?)
My moves are quite special, aren't they?
No, you've got it all wrong; I don't hate you! I like you!!!
arc Oretachiwa mutt achy da! (We are dogs in pain!)
Please don't thank me. In fact, "Don't touch my moustache!"

Old Post Oct 27th, 2007 04:54 PM
Sonic x 20 is currently offline Click here to Send Sonic x 20 a Private Message Find more posts by Sonic x 20 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

Didn't Guy kick his ass?

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Oct 28th, 2007 12:47 AM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Em Dot Bison
Didn't Guy kick his ass?

Royally. Respect the Bushin ninja.

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2007 12:49 AM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sonic x 20
Unleash The Speed Within

Yeah, Guy defeated Sodom and Sodom and Guy didn't like each other that much ever since. Sodom wanted to get revenge on Guy one time too.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2007 03:27 AM
Dark Shenron
Restricted

Account Restricted

yes

Old Post Oct 30th, 2007 08:51 PM
Dark Shenron is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Shenron a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Shenron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sonic x 20
Unleash The Speed Within

I wonder what both Sodom and Rolento are doing now seeing that they both went against each other in Street Fighter Alpha 3 and that they both are now on the same page of trying to build a Utopia.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2007 06:53 PM
No End N Site

didn't he lose to E.Honda too, in a sumo match?

-Anakaris-

Old Post Nov 1st, 2007 05:52 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sonic x 20
Unleash The Speed Within

Yeah, E.Honda defeated Sodom in a sumo match. Sodom also tried to recruit sumo wrestlers in SFA2 for the Mad Gear Gang, but he wasn't able to get the job done.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2007 03:57 AM
No End N Site

I think that if Sodom and E.Honda was in an actual fight, Sodom would win.

-Anakaris-

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2007 04:14 PM
Sonic x 20
Unleash The Speed Within

Yeah because Sodom couldn't beat E.Honda in his own match, but if it was a regular fight, then it would be different meaning that Sodom would be allowed to use his weapons.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2007 05:33 AM
Dark Shenron
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm so glad to see you Sonic x 20! Sodom is a beast!

Old Post Nov 4th, 2007 11:55 PM
Dark Shenron is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Shenron a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Shenron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sonic x 20
Unleash The Speed Within

Thanks man!!! Yeah, Sodom is a beast and he may not be as smart as Rolento, but he surely is one of the best along with him. cool cool

Old Post Nov 5th, 2007 01:46 AM
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Respect for The Sodomizer?

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 01:29 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

go sodomy!
*asks everyone for their number*

~Sadomizer

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 05:10 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

wtf? confused

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 07:22 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sado22
go sodomy!
*asks everyone for their number*

~Sadomizer
Sodomizing people is against forum rules.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 07:49 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sonic x 20
Unleash The Speed Within

Love him or hate him, you got to respect Sodom. I mean, he owned alot of us in the underground ring when we first saw him in the Final Fight Series. cool cool

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 10:36 PM
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

Sodom sodomizes Poison.

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Old Post Nov 9th, 2007 02:27 AM
GenomeFrozener is currently offline Click here to Send GenomeFrozener a Private Message Find more posts by GenomeFrozener Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote