KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Games 'Respect' Forum » The Combat Medic, Rebecca Chambers

The Combat Medic, Rebecca Chambers
Started by: Snafu the Great

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

The Combat Medic, Rebecca Chambers

(please log in to view the image)

Most 18-year-old girls worry about their senior prom and graduation.

Then again, most girls aren't Rebecca Chambers. A child genius, Miss Chambers was recruited into S.T.A.R.S. after completing college. She would then go on to surviving - out of all her teammates from Bravo Team - both the Arklay Facility and Spencer Mansion.

Rebecca's Bio

Date of Birth: 1970
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 93 lbs
Hair: Brown
Eyes Green
Family: unknown
Occupation: Combat medic for Raccoon Police Department's Special Tactics and Rescue Service, Bravo Team

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2007 07:15 AM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

When was she in RE4?

Old Post Oct 28th, 2007 01:53 PM
Sol Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Sol Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Sol Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Yeah I never remember her being in 4

Old Post Oct 28th, 2007 04:32 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darkhalen
Yeah I never remember her being in 4

Resident Evil 4 takes place in 2004, 6 years after Raccoon gets nuked. Resident Evil 4 is the most recent game in the series, so I'm going by age...if she's still alive.

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2007 04:29 AM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

She's f*cking beautiful. I love Capcom.

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Oct 29th, 2007 04:33 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Meh, the whole first game I was praying she'd die.

But alas.. she didn't sad

Old Post Oct 29th, 2007 04:34 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Meh, the whole first game I was praying she'd die.

But alas.. she didn't sad

Depending on how you play RE1, she can die.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2007 04:41 AM
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Goofed on her birthdate. She was born in 1980.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2007 06:02 AM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

After becoming more fond of using her in RE5's Mercs Reunion, I was gonna make a thread for her, but then was spared the trouble when I found this.

I'm Rebecca! Oh no!

I'll do my best!

Old Post May 11th, 2010 05:30 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
After becoming more fond of using her in RE5's Mercs Reunion, I was gonna make a thread for her, but then was spared the trouble when I found this.

I'm Rebecca! Oh no!

I'll do my best!

Toasty. Flame Spray ftw!

Old Post May 11th, 2010 10:27 PM
FinalAnswer
Flower

REBECCA

I LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURVE REBECCA

Howdy!

Old Post May 11th, 2010 10:49 PM
FinalAnswer is currently offline Click here to Send FinalAnswer a Private Message Find more posts by FinalAnswer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by Snafu the Great
Toasty. Flame Spray ftw!

If ya think that's good, she has a Double Flame Spray on two-player mode depending on who the partner character is.

Old Post May 11th, 2010 11:03 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Rebecca is the cutest character in Resident Evil but certainly isn't the hottest but I'm not trying to disrespect her here. Sometimes cute can compete with hotness which is a well known fact.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post May 12th, 2010 01:56 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FinalAnswer
Flower

Originally posted by Nemesis X
Rebecca is the cutest character in Resident Evil.

You sir, are correct.

Howdy!

Old Post May 12th, 2010 02:47 AM
FinalAnswer is currently offline Click here to Send FinalAnswer a Private Message Find more posts by FinalAnswer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Even her melee moves make her look adorable, as weak as most of them are, like the "kick" when a majini is downed.

Old Post May 12th, 2010 02:49 AM
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Rebecca pwning the Prototyrant.

Old Post May 12th, 2010 08:57 PM
FinalAnswer
Flower

Howdy!

Old Post May 13th, 2010 12:18 AM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by Snafu the Great
http://fc07.deviantart.net/images3/i/2005/152/6/8/Rebecca_VS__The_Tyrant_by_ZombPunk.jpg

Rebecca pwning the Prototyrant.

Should've had one of her saying "Oh no!" while using flame sprays on it.

Old Post May 13th, 2010 04:20 AM
Sin_Volvagia

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime

Why couldn't she look like that in RE5? Maybe I would've used her more.

sig by ScreamPaste

Old Post May 13th, 2010 09:43 PM
Sin_Volvagia is currently offline Click here to Send Sin_Volvagia a Private Message Find more posts by Sin_Volvagia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Don't know why but just looking at Rebecca in that outfit makes me think an underaged girl is wearing clothes not appropriate for her to wear.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post May 13th, 2010 09:47 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote