KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Games 'Respect' Forum » Bryan Fury

Bryan Fury
Started by: Snafu the Great

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Bryan Fury

(please log in to view the image)
Bryan is a tank-tossing psycho. I like Bryan.

Nationality: American
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 235 lbs
Hair: Salt-and-pepper
Eyes: Blue
Blood Type: AB
Occupation: Collecting brain data (in Tekken 3); SWAT member (later games)

Bryan is a kickboxer who was Lei Wulong's rival. Bryan was once a rogue police officer, but he died due to a failed attempt at double-crossing two gangs at once. Scientist Dr. Abel reanimated him as a cyborg, intending to use him to kill both Yoshimitsu and Doctor Boskonovitch, Abel's rival. Bryan still retains all of his prior memories, even after Dr. Abel has transformed him into a cyborg.

In Tekken 4, Bryan knew that his body was deteriorating and that he was close to death. Upon learning that his creator, Doctor Abel, had become head scientific advisor of the Mishima Zaibatsu, he despised the Mishima Zaibatsu for taking Abel away from him, and Abel himself, for abandoning him. Bryan enters the tournament with the hope of becoming the head of the Mishima Zaibatsu, enabling him to order Doctor Abel to modify his body and prevent him from dying.

As such, Bryan was to receive a new body, but Doctor Abel's cybernetic enhancements were too complicated for Boskonovitch to replicate. Instead, he provided Bryan with a perpetual generator. Upon learning this, Bryan attacked Boskonovitch and the Manji clan members assigned to guard him. Bryan enters Tekken 5 to test his performance with the generator installed.

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2007 07:11 PM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

He's got one of the coolest win poses ever. He beats the shit out of a KOed enemy

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 07:29 PM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NASA
Restricted

Account Restricted

My Favourite Tekken Character

Ryo Rules BTW!

Last night, me & my son Shane proved that who ever it was that said you cannot fool all of the people, all of the time - WAS A DAMN FOOL! - Vinnie Mac

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 07:58 PM
NASA is currently offline Click here to Send NASA a Private Message Find more posts by NASA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Ryo's the king of getting beat up by lil' girls. We dishonor Bryan by talking about ripoffs here big grin

Last edited by I-Drop on Nov 27th, 2007 at 03:52 AM

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 03:46 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol @ the mentioning of Ryo after brainchild's post. NASA you're a genius. big grin

Oh, and Bryan Fury would WTFpwn Guile and Charlie at the same time while laughing his ass off. laughing

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 05:37 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

*ko's brain and proceeds to beat the sh!t out of him*
MWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHA

bryan rocks by the way. one of the most uber characters made in a long time. insane+corrupt+cyborg= pure badassary

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 10:23 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bryan is a f@ggot with the hots for Yoshimitsu, but Yoshi declined since he isn't gay, so now the emo wrist cutting cyborg wants to kill Yoshi and chop his manbits off to use as his special dildo.

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 11:15 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ditto....err....i mean "HEY!" mad

Old Post Nov 28th, 2007 05:25 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

That was..just...dumb.

Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 03:48 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wandering Flame
That was..just...dumb.
So is bashing Ryu in his respect thread but hey, that's life. wink

I actually like Bryan tbh, he is one of my favorite Tekken characters.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 04:11 AM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilAngel
Over the hills

It's this the guy who threw part of a tank in a tekken 3 cinematic?

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 04:43 AM
EvilAngel is currently offline Click here to Send EvilAngel a Private Message Find more posts by EvilAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by EvilAngel
It's this the guy who threw part of a tank in a tekken 3 cinematic?
Yeah.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 04:43 AM
EvilAngel
Over the hills

Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Yeah.

Ahh, i know this guy, i used him to complete all the stages and stuff. That is after i unlocked him. I used a guy with a lightsaber to get him, Yoshimitsu?

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 04:52 AM
EvilAngel is currently offline Click here to Send EvilAngel a Private Message Find more posts by EvilAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bryan's Tekken 3 Ending

---

Bryan's Tekken 5 Ending

Originally posted by Violent2Dope
So is bashing Ryu in his respect thread but hey, that's life. wink
...why are you even bringing that up? erm

Is Ryu replacing Pyron in your life?

Last edited by Wandering Flame on Dec 9th, 2007 at 05:41 AM

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 05:37 AM