KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Games 'Respect' Forum » Adon, Sagat's former pupil

Adon, Sagat's former pupil
Started by: Snafu the Great

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Adon, Sagat's former pupil

(please log in to view the image)

As said in the Sagat thread, Adon is the other Muay Thai fighter that made fighting game history. He was Sagat's top pupil until Sagat lost to Ryu (who scarred Sagat in a Dark Hadou outburst). Furious that his mentor had lost, Adon fought and defeated Sagat...despite being hospitalized following the match. Now the Muay Thai God has his sights on the Master of the Fists, Akuma. Let's hope that he survives that encounter.

Title: Self-Proclaimed Muay Thai God
Nationality: Thai
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 160
Hair: Reddish-orange
Eyes: Brown
Family: Unknown
Blood Type: B
Special Skill: Performing the Waiku (Dance of Muay Thai)
Dislikes: People who walk big, Sagat
Fighting Style: Muay Thai

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2007 12:52 AM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ozone
You need me to live.

He will never be as great as Sagat.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2007 05:55 AM
Ozone is currently offline Click here to Send Ozone a Private Message Find more posts by Ozone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

*Waits for Sado to bust in here*

Old Post Dec 17th, 2007 06:39 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

I think Adon's cool. Real traditional w/his getup. He's got no bidness fighting Gouki though. Must not like having a pulse

Last edited by I-Drop on Dec 17th, 2007 at 06:56 AM

Old Post Dec 17th, 2007 06:46 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

I hate Adon...he cheats too damn much in the game, especially on hard mode.

I hate when I have to fight him.

If Adon didn't piss me off so much I would like'em.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Dec 17th, 2007 05:11 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ozone
You need me to live.

I never liked Adon.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2007 08:45 PM
Ozone is currently offline Click here to Send Ozone a Private Message Find more posts by Ozone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Then maybe you shouldn't post in his respect thread. Or you should ask somebody to post stuff about him that will make you reconsider.

Last edited by I-Drop on Dec 18th, 2007 at 07:08 AM

Old Post Dec 18th, 2007 07:05 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site

Adon as a character is cool, but durin an in game fight...he's a cheater.

-Anakaris-

Old Post Dec 18th, 2007 04:27 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ozone
You need me to live.

How does he cheats?

Old Post Dec 18th, 2007 05:46 PM
No End N Site

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ozone
How does he cheats?

1. he blocks too much

2. he's always jumpin around...avoiding my attacks

3. when i attack'em my moves seem to go through him.

-Anakaris-

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 08:43 PM
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Huh. Didn't notice that Adon is a trendsetter. He's the first guy to use a one-legged fighting stance. Jhun Hoon and Juri Han would soon follow.

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2010 06:20 PM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRawEngine
Video Game Engine of War

I was always curious, how exactly did Adon win the fight if Sagat pummeled him so badly he was hospitalized for months? Was it some sort of technicality or what?

Granted, it hardly matters as of Sagat's intro in SFIV where he flat out pounded Adon.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2010 09:06 PM
BloodRawEngine is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRawEngine a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRawEngine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by BloodRawEngine
I was always curious, how exactly did Adon win the fight if Sagat pummeled him so badly he was hospitalized for months? Was it some sort of technicality or what?

Granted, it hardly matters as of Sagat's intro in SFIV where he flat out pounded Adon.
IIRC Sagat's mind was not in the fight proper so he lost the match. Then he entered a fury and pummeled him into paste on the floor.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2010 10:39 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRawEngine
Video Game Engine of War

I see, so the match itself technically ended before Sagat beat Adon down?

Makes...some sense

Old Post Nov 10th, 2010 01:16 AM
BloodRawEngine is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRawEngine a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRawEngine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Markness

Originally posted by No End N Site
1. he blocks too much

2. he's always jumpin around...avoiding my attacks

3. when i attack'em my moves seem to go through him.

Happens to me as well. He's a cheatin' bastard. He also kicked off a huge chunk of the giant Buddha statue's face.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2010 03:00 AM
Markness is currently offline Click here to Send Markness a Private Message Find more posts by Markness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote