KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Games 'Respect' Forum » The Unknown Operative, Raven

The Unknown Operative, Raven
Started by: Snafu the Great

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

The Unknown Operative, Raven

(please log in to view the image)

"Heihachi Mishima...is dead."

Boy, someone down on the Tekken development team is a fan of Wesley Snipes (given the obvious Demolition Man and Blade references), regardless of Namco' claims that the design was pure coincidental.

Other than the fact that he has blond hair, wears shades, practices Ninjitsu and has a tattoo of Japanese Kanji which translates to Death, not much is known about him.

Regardless, Raven is still a badass.

Tekken 5/Dark Resurrection Bio

Codenamed 'Raven', he is known as one of the most skilled and ruthless agents from a certain government intelligence agency to which he belongs. Other than the x-shaped scar on his face, little is known about him.

While on a mission to investigate connections between Mishima Zaibatsu and G Corporation, he witnesses Heihachi Mishima being assaulted by a deployment of Jacks and the explosion that ensues when the Jacks self-destruct.

Afterwards, news reaches Raven that The King Of Iron Fist Tournament will be held. Raven decides to enter in order to gather intel about the tournament and the motives of those behind it.

Ending

Tekken 6 Bio

After The King of Iron Fist Tournament 5, Raven encounters Heihachi Mishima, who was presumed to be dead... They began to fight.

Before a victor could be decided, Raven received orders to return to headquarters, and he had to withdraw from battle.

After that encounter, the battle between both the Mishima Zaibatsu and G-Corporation intensified. In order to prevent any further losses, Raven is sent to investigate the Mishima Zaibatsu once again via The King Of Iron Fist Tournament 6.

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2008 12:00 AM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Alright holy divine f*ck Snafu, where'd you find that pic of Raven?

I expect to see Blax joygasm any second btw.

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Jan 18th, 2008 04:34 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wandering Flame
Alright holy divine f*ck Snafu, where'd you find that pic of Raven?
I expect to see Blax joygasm any second btw.

I found it online. It was originally a piece of wallpaper, but after I edited it and saved it, I posted it here. Picture was too badass to pass up.

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2008 06:14 PM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Geez. I was hoping that Raven would get more respect now that he's a Tekken vet. Maybe throwing down with some Street Fighter fan favorites will build up his cred.

Ooh, I hope he fights Guy. That would be one hell of a match.

Last edited by Snafu the Great on Aug 23rd, 2011 at 12:21 AM

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2011 12:17 AM
SamZED

Raven has some nice speed feats in cutscens of T6 minigame.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2011 09:28 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote