KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Games 'Respect' Forum » The Amazon, Tyris Flare (Golden Axe)

The Amazon, Tyris Flare (Golden Axe)
Started by: Snafu the Great

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

The Amazon, Tyris Flare (Golden Axe)

(please log in to view the image)

A barbarian, an Amazon and a dwarf walk into a tavern...wait a sec...

Anyone growing up back in the days the arcade's golden age (SNES and Sega included) remembers playing Golden Axe (what made it memorable was the death screams from the bad guys). One of the characters in question was a brunette chick in a bikini hacking bad guys up with a sword.

Tyris' family was killed by Death-Adder (cool name for a boss) and she teams up with Ax Battler (the Conan look-a-like) and Gillius Thunderhead (the dwarf with the axe) and goes sickhouse on Adder and his minions.

To honor the upcoming Golden Axe game, this thread is dedicated to Miss Flare. In an interesting sidenote, her descendant, Millan Flare is featured in Golden Axe: The Duel.

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2008 02:53 AM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

No one in this forum has ever played Golden Axe?

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2008 11:02 PM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

I have! I played it all the time with my friend and brother!

Old Post Jan 28th, 2008 02:06 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

G.Axe was a great game. I was best w/Thunderhead, but I was good w/all of them. I remember she used to summon a dragon. I heard GT & AB will make their presence felt in this new game even though it's centered around her.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2008 02:33 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

I played Golden Axe but i don't remember anything about it.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Jan 31st, 2008 05:26 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2008 05:13 AM
I-Drop
Privateer

laughing out loud That dwarf looks ready to fvck shit up something fierce. Tyris's built nice & thick in that last pic

Old Post Feb 4th, 2008 01:02 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

mmm amazon love

yeh i loved that game, those awsome bird mounts u could get were awsome

Old Post Feb 4th, 2008 01:07 AM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote