KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Games 'Respect' Forum » The Catwoman, Felicia

The Catwoman, Felicia
Started by: Snafu the Great

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

The Catwoman, Felicia

(please log in to view the image)

Second to Demitri, Felicia is my favorite Darkstalker. And no one has made a respect thread for her? For shame.

Felicia's Bio

Nationality: American
Date of Birth: 1967
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 128 lbs
Hair/Fur: Blue/White
Eyes: Blue (chibi Felicia's eyes are green)
Family: None. Orphaned
Dislikes: Mean people
Felicia Friends:

Pico: A child with braided hair. Comes out when LK and MK is used for "Please Help Me". She is 14 years old (7 years old in the human age). Born in Minnesota, America. She used to live in an orphanage but, after she saw Felicia's stage performance, she left her orphanage to seek out Felicia. She found out she was a Cat-woman after she met Felicia. She is full of curiosity and fears nothing

Alto: A child with a ribbon, she appears during "Dark Force". She is 20 years old (10 years in human age). It's unknown where she was born. She was kept as a rare pet by a rich man but escaped soon after. She briefly lived in a mountainous area, but was saved by Grace (See Below). She is very shy and afraid of strangers. She was named 'Alto' by Grace.

Nana and Mimi: These two Catgirls can be discerned by the ribbons they wear. Comes out when MK and HK is used for "Please Help Me". 22 years old (11 years in human age). Born in Hong Kong and raised in Saitama, Japan. They were taken to Japan when they sneaked into a trade ship. They were raised by an understanding old couple. Both are very easy-going.

Nonno: Alias Tama. Appears during "Please Help Me" and Felicia's new victory pose. Friends with Nana, they became friends in the mountains located behind their house. Her age and background isn't clear. She likes to hide in balls and play.

Grace: Tall with a pony-tail. 48 years old (24 years in human age). Born in Utah, she is the guardian of Alto. She is incredibly skilled at donning a human appearance and can stay in that form the longest. She is like a mother to Alto and likes to take care of others.

Lucy: Tall one with a bandana. 36 years old (18 in human age). Born in Virginia, she used to work under a circus. When one of her few understanding human friends died of a sickness, she left the circus. While she was wandering, she met Felicia. She's very cynical and likes to make cynical remarks. She is the strongest out of the group.

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2008 10:47 PM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

happy I always liked Felicia because cats are my favorite animals.

She's great.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2008 05:27 PM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

man, she's hot!

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Feb 11th, 2008 05:13 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Anybody with eyes can see that.

You didn't have to state the obvious. stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 11th, 2008 05:20 PM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Yoshi Paradise
Anybody with eyes can see that.

You didn't have to state the obvious. stick out tongue
There are DS haters on this forum who will say different just cuz she's DS.

-Anakaris-

Old Post Feb 11th, 2008 05:50 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Like who?

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Use names.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2008 05:52 PM
No End N Site

Like who?

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Use names.
Just take a look around.

-Anakaris-

Old Post Feb 11th, 2008 05:55 PM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Have you tried highlighting it?

Last edited by Black Yoshi on Feb 11th, 2008 at 05:58 PM

Old Post Feb 11th, 2008 05:56 PM
No End N Site

Have you tried highlighting it?
(I'm such a retard) laughing out loud

-Anakaris-

Old Post Feb 11th, 2008 05:57 PM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Originally posted by Akuma Killer
(I'm such a retard) laughing out loud

It's okay.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2008 05:58 PM
No End N Site

Anybody in particular?
Aint sayin no names but you should go th the Game VS forum to get some ideas.

-Anakaris-

Old Post Feb 11th, 2008 05:59 PM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Oh, okay.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2008 06:00 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Aint sayin no names but you should go th the Game VS forum to get some ideas.

Which is why you should post on you know where. I don't get why the gang doesn't?

Old Post Feb 11th, 2008 06:13 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

What gang?

Old Post Feb 11th, 2008 06:13 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

What gang?

A batch of First generation posters of games versus, who left because of a certain memebers antics.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2008 06:23 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site

Originally posted by Classic NES
Which is why you should post on you know where. I don't get why the gang doesn't?
I do, when I can. I would rather post there than here.

What's a good site that unblocks proxies?

-Anakaris-

Old Post Feb 11th, 2008 06:24 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

I do, when I can. I would rather post there than here.

What's a good site that unblocks proxies?

Send C-master a P.M. You need to check out my Cody respect thread over there.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2008 06:24 PM